No Ordinary Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It looks as though her movie selection was based on moods. I can dig that. One thing I notice also, there were no adult movies to be found, nothing above a PG-13 rating. I guess, what does she need to watch them for, she lives them.

I sat back and tried to turn up the sound on the TV. There has to be another remote. The stereo, cut on the stereo, a fifty inch TV, has to be hooked up to a home entertainment system.

I cut on the stereo and it was. I looked around the living room and saw at least six hanging mini speakers. She is definitely my dream girl.

I started flipping through the channels, in theater quality sound. Let's see if she has the naughty channels. "BLOCKED" What the! Why? I continued flipping through the channels. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone standing at the entrance of the kitchen, I turned and looked and it was her. I jumped.

"God you scared me."

She was bent over in laughter.

"What? What are you laughing at?"

"You. I'm laughing at you."

"How long have you been there?"

"Since Old Yeller."

"Oh god! Did I embarrass myself?"

"No. you were you. That's what makes it funny." She stood in the doorway of the kitchen, with one arm on her stomach and the other covering her mouth. After about a minute of laughing at my reactions, she composed herself, stood up strait and still smiling asked,

" I guess your wondering why, no adult titles in my movie collection.?"

"Yeah kind of." She walked over to me and sat down on the couch beside me.

"My job is to live out, other peoples fantasies, so when I'm home I just want to be me, and not be reminded of what I do."

"So the wild sex we have, is not you?"

"Oh no, that's me. I am a horny little bitch. But those are my fantasy not someone else's. Does that make any sense?"

"A lot. Where were you?"

"In the kitchen, unpacking some stuff I got from the grocery store."

"Why didn't you wake me, I actually like going food shopping." She shook her head, almost in disbelief.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

You have to show me around the neighborhood, so I can know where things are at. We both got up and walked into the kitchen, there was about five bags full of food, can goods and perishables. She started unpacking, one bag, when she was done she folded it and put it into an drawer with paper things. She walked back to the table and unpacked another bag.

"Your set of keys, are on the table."

I looked in almost shock at the keys laying on the table. I mean I would have been happy with her just calling me back to visit her, but now that I have a set of keys to her luxury apartment, I'm in fricken ecstasy. I never knew of a guy moving in with a girl only after two days of being together. I mean, I wasn't complaining, but it was like, I was dreaming, a dream that I was about to wake up from just before going to work for eight hours, and later after work when I went to sleep, could not finish what I was dreaming about. (you know what I'm talking about)

I moved to the table and picked up my keys to my new babes place. I grinned in disbelief and in happiness.

"You know, you giving me these keys, is like you giving me a set of keys to a Mercedes Benz."

"2002, 600slk V12 convertible coupe?"

"Exactly."

"Hanging on the fridge."

I looked at the refrigerator and saw hanging there, the most beautiful set of die-cast metal and plastic keys I'd ever seen. I've never been that close to my dream car. I un-hooked the keys from the magnet and pressed the Mercedes symbol and like a stiletto the key flicked out. I felt like I was drooling at the mouth like Homer Simpson does when he looks at food. "UMMMMM, KEYS!"

I looked at Tera as she continued unpacking, her head was looking down at the table, but I could tell she was laughing, probable at my reaction to the car keys. I stood there staring at her, as she grinned, putting the can goods in the cupboard. I could tell she wanted to just crack up in laughter, but she was holding it in. I thought to myself, this woman literally was what every man wanted, she's funny, intelligent, sexy, gadget inclined and horny. Damn, I wanted to ask her to marry me right there, just so I could have the peace of mind knowing that no other man would have her the way I did.

"Yes!"

"Yes, to what?"

"To what your thinking."

"That I want to take your car out for a drive."

"That's not what your thinking."

Ok! I'm a little freaked out, because it wasn't what I was thinking, if she was reading my mind and said yes to what I really was thinking, asking if she wanted to marry me without me asking, then.... All Man, I would be freaked out.

I stood there like a deer in the headlights of a Mack truck, wide eyed and with my mouth open in shock, at the thought that there was a possibility of her knowing what I was thinking.

She looked at me and said,

" You are so predictable...... No I can't read your mind Jay, but by the look on your face, I know now what you were thinking."

I closed my mouth and took a hard swallow.

"What was I thinking?"

"So I won't entirely freak you out, I'll just say you were thinking about the future. Our future."

I started laughing, because I knew how she knew what I was thinking. I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist, and pulled her to me.

"I talked in my sleep again, didn't I?"

She smiled at me and gave me a kiss.

"There is nothing I'm going to able to keep from you. Between my reactions to your questions and talking in my sleep, you have an unfair advantage over me."

"No it's not. You know a lot about me, so this is a way of knowing things about you, that you would never tell me."

I couldn't say anything, because it was true. I mean besides deep personal and emotional issues, I knew a lot about Tera, her life is an open book. I'd figured I would know everything that I needed to know in time.


"You know I can never lie to you."

"I know, I like that."

"So can I drive your car?"

She laughed and moved away from me, and walked over to the sink.

"Yes Jason, you can drive the car. Doesn't take much to make you happy, does it?"

"No, just a beautiful woman, a banging home theater system, a luxury apartment and a one hundred thousand dollar cars, what kind of sound system does it have? "

"It's an AMG, with an custom Alpine sound system."

"They only make a few of those things a year, how did you get that?" She looked at me, like did I really have to ask that question.

"Some bastard gave it to you?"

"No I paid for it. I just,...... got bumped to the top of the waiting list."

"You're the type of woman that other women hate, because just from one look you can make any man melt, and he will give you whatever you want."

"I use my seductive powers, selectively in life. I'm not evil. I'm not the devil in disguise. I have the up-most respect for relationships, marriage in particular. So I don't go around seducing every man I meet, I may say I do, but it's all a front. It's what people want to believe I do. I'm like superman, I only use my x-ray vision when I have too."

"YOU HAVE X-RAY VISION?"

She laughed very loud.

"Come here."

"What?"

"Just come here to me."

I walked over across the kitchen to her. She pulled me to her, by my pants. She hopped on the edge of the sink, and gave me a long kiss.

"What was that for?"

"For making me laugh. For making me laugh."

We finished unpacking the bags and put them away. I looked in the refrigerator and saw it stock with all sorts of goodies and basic necessities .

"You know at my place, I have cereal, ice cream, milk and chicken breast. Those are my essentials."

"Is there nothing you say that's not funny?"

"I can be serious, when I have to."

"When?"

I walked over to her, pulled her to me and said. "Like when I make love to you. Ain't nothing funny going on there."

She looked at me and said, "Sure ain't." I still had her in my arms, and asked what she wanted to do, for the day?

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. What .............." Stop I said. So we are both undecided. I looked at her and said "let's just do something spontaneous."

"Ok. What do you want to do?" I just looked at her. She had to laugh.

"You wanted to take the car out for a drive let's do that."

"Ok. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?"

"LET'S JUST GO, NOW!"

"Where?"

"Just get the damn keys from the hook on the refrigerator. My stomach hurts from laughing so much."

I helped finish unpacking the things and putting them away. About a half hour of kissing and necking each other, we left the apartment.

We took the elevator of her building to the parking garage. I walked out of the elevator after her and staring at us, were the headlight of the 600slk.

Damn that thing looks good. Tera handed me the keys, and looked at me.

"Your looking at that thing more endearing than me." I had gotten the same feeling that I got when I saw her. kinda sad ain't it.

Oh your crazy, I can't take that thing in the shower. And it doesn't have long hair to caress.

"If you could, would you?"

"DAMN SKIPPY! Just kidding. Your natural, this is man made. Your body is soft and you smell like a bed of roses, not like oil, gas and lube fluid."

"It has nice curves though."

"I would look kind of weird, licking it's curves don't you think? I can lick and hump you in public and no one will say anything."

She laughed, and shook her head. I pressed the alarm button. And the alarm sounded sexy. I opened her door and let her in. She smiled and thanked me. I walked over to the drivers side. I got in and the seats just caressed your body. I sat there for about a minute felling the steering wheel and smelling the Italian leather.

"You know, the thing will work better if you start it up." I put the key in and started. The lights came on instantly. The tachometer , sprung to the other side of the dial, and sprung back to 2. I must have been looking like this was a dream come true. She leaned to the door of her side and looked at me then said,

" I 'm getting jealous, because that's the way you look at me." I leaned over and gave her a nice warm long kiss.

"I can't do that to it. It will never take your place."

"It better not." I put it gear, and rolled out of the parking spot. The garage door opened and the sunlight hit the smoke gray color of the car like a spotlight showcasing the main attraction. As the doors rolled to the top , there was flashing lights and beeping noises to tell people to step away. To me it was like announcing, that we were leaving the building. People stopped and pointed at the car. I said to myself, wait to you see woman in it, YEAH BABY!

I pulled out to the stop light. Every ones reaction was the same. You got to understand, this was literally one of three hundred cars sold world wide, so when it rolled down the street people noticed.

"How do you put the top down."

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know, it's your car."

"I've only driven this thing twice, and it was raining, so I didn't put the top down, but I think it will go down if you press the button that says 'top down'."

"Oh, yeah!"

"Do it at the next light, this ones about to change. The next intersection, the light takes longer." We moved to the next light. It had just turned red. Yeah, I thought. Time for us to go topless. I pressed the button and instantly the top retrieved. With in fifteen seconds the top was down and hid in the back. Tera dug into her mini pack and pulled out her sunglasses. She looked so good sitting there.

Guys walked by and gave me YO'S and GOOD LOOKING OUT'S and WHATS UPS, which in guy talk are words for YOU DA MAN!

At the next light, I looked over at her and asked where did she want to go. She touched my face and leaned over and gave me a kiss, and said,

"It's your day baby, whatever is fine with me."

"Have you ever been to Philly?"

"No. Are you going to introduce me to your parents?"

"Not yet, god not yet."

I drove down 9th Ave. to hit the Lincoln tunnel. Traffic wasn't bad, so we made it out of the city in a few minutes. I hopped on the New Jersey turnpike south, to Pa. The day was clear, the top of the car was down, and the music was blasting.

I would look over at Tera occasionally as I drove. She was amazing looking. Her hair was out, and pressed strait, it just flowed in the wind as we speed down the highway. She wore a very sexy, yet modest tub top, that stopped at the mid section. She had on a gold belly chain that hung from her waist, and a pair of lee blue jeans.

" I love the wind in my face, it feels so good!"

I looked at her and smiled.

There absolutely was no traffic, so I made it to Philadelphia in about an hour and ten minutes.

We hit 78 west which circles Philly. The skyline on a clear day is modest compared to NYC's but it's nice. She looked out as we circled the city.

I took the exit that lead us to the down-town section of the city. I thought to my self, why am I doing this. My parents live around in this area, we are bound to bump into them.

The thing I like about New York, is that you can walk the streets all day and night and never see anyone you know. Philly, though it is the fourth largest city in the U.S., is small enough were you always bump into someone you know. Maybe in my sub-conscience I did want her to meet my family, why else would I drive her here?