No Ordinary Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guest service's Jason speaking, how can I help you."

"Are you still coming over?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way. I'll be there in about twenty minutes."

"OK! I got some of my girlfriend over, they want to meet you. Do you mind?"

"No." All righty then. I got to deal with an apartment full of porn stars. What the hell am I complaining about? I'm going home to an apartment full of women who do not have any inhibitions what so ever. I started to get happy. "Hey I'm a lucky guy." Tera told me to stop by the store and get a two litter of Coke. Then she hung up.

I left the hotel and took the train to the 72nd St. stop. I stopped at the local 24hr fruit store and got a Coke.

A test of commitment

When I said I would be tested by Tera in ways I knew I have never been tested before, I didn't know what I was saying, until now.

I entered her apartment and saw three of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. There was Tera of course, she came over and gave me a big hug and a kiss. Right behind her was Crystal, who gave me a hug, and just as she was going to let go, she whispered in my ear, "Just say no!" She was either the new pitch woman for D.A.R.E. or she was preparing me for something that was about to happen. I went into the kitchen and put the soda into the fridge, then went back into the living room and sat on the couch. I introduced myself to the other girl that was there. Her name was Misty, or something like that.

"So how did you remain a virgin for so long?" Misty asked. I looked at Tera and asked her why she told.

"Their my girlfriends. We talk."

"I think it's kind of romantic, saving oneself for the right person. And it's even more of an ego boost for me to know, I got him the right one." Crystal said.

All four of us talked for a while, about different things. The only one that truly was clueless on certain matters was Misty. She was the epitome of a porn slut, long blond hair, boob job, knock out body and no brains. Certain things she would say, made Tera and Crystal just shake their heads.

Tera got up from beside me on the couch and went into the kitchen. Crystal and Misty looked at each other and began kissing. When they did that my penis got rock hard. Their kissing got harder and more deep. Crystal stood up and took off her shirt, exposing her bare chest and then she took off the jeans. She sat in the lazy boy chair next to the hallway and spread her legs wide open. Misty walked over and got on her knees and began eating her pussy. Misty had one hand down her jeans rubbing herself and the other hand was fingering Crystal in the ass. I couldn't keep my eyes off of them, I never seen two women make out, this was amazing! Crystal opened her eyes and looked at me as I watched, she gave me this very seductive look , like she knew I wanted to join in. I thought to myself, "Would Tera let me. They were in her house in the open doing this, it wasn't like I was doing this while she was gone." Crystal pulled Misty's long blond hair and told her to turn around. She turned and faced me, while still between Crystal's legs. She unzipped her jeans and pulled them off and began masturbating on the floor. It was like they both were waiting for me to do something. I wanted to but, something told me not to.

"All men have a fantasy of making love to three beautiful women at the same time, is that yours?" Misty asked

I just looked in temptation. My heart raced as my thought's ran through my mind. Thought's of pleasure, thought's of bragging to all the guys at work that I did something they only wished , and thought's of consequences. What if this was to see what I would do? How would Tera react if I fell for it? Would she let me? Just then Tera walked behind me and kissed my neck and said to me in a very low seductive voice, "Do you want to do it? Just think about it, you have three beautiful very willing women waiting for you to fuck. We're waiting for you." She sounded like a devil tempting his innocent victim, preying on the weaknesses knowing what he wanted. She moved to the front of me and bent down on her knees. She started to unzip my pants. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and told her to stop. I stood up and pulled her up with me. I pulled her body to mine and wrapped her legs around me, she grabbed on to my neck. I walked over to the wall and slammed her up against it. I looked her in the eyes and told her, "You are everything that I want, needed, desired, lust for and could handle. Why would I want to give up all of that for a few minutes with some other women?"

She looked at me and gave me a smile, and said to me, "That's my boy." She then gave me a long kiss, and then slid off of me and looked at the two girls and told them to get out. Crystal looked at me and gave me a wink, telling me I did a good job. That I had passed some sort of test.

As Tera escorted them to the front door, I got a chance to think about what had just happened. I sat on the couch and thought, "Why did I say no? I thought with the right head, that's why." I had waited two years to meet Tera and it could have all been lost if I would have said yes. A few years ago I meet these two sisters who both were very pretty. The one that I wanted to go out with had just broke off an engagement, and she told me that maybe I should go out with her sister. So being a man I asked her sister out. Why did I do that? Both of them ended up getting mad at me. So when in this situation, I knew if it was too good to be true, and the woman wanted me to say yes, but I knew to say no, and if I really wanted to be with this woman and make this relationship last and work out, you best believe I would say no. Tera walked back into the living room, ran her hands though her hair and let out a big yawn.

"God I am so jet lagged." I just stared into space, thinking about what had just happened. She sat beside me and turned the TV on. She laid her head on my shoulder.

"What's up Jay? Why are you so quiet?" I looked at her.

"What would you have done if I said yes? She looked at me and gave me a wicked grin, moved over and straddled me. She grabbed my head gave me a kiss and began grinding her body against mine. I looked at her waiting for an answer.

"What would you have done?"

"I would have went along. I would have made you a very, very, happy man. I with the other girls would have let you do anything and after we were all finished, I would have kick you out and told you I never wanted to see you again."

"Why would you have done that?"

"Because you would have failed me. You would have been like all the other men I've known."

"Do you test all your boyfriends like that?"

"None of them have made it this far. So you are somewhat of a surprise."

"Is that it? Or are there more things your going to test me on?" I began to get kind of upset. I gave her my word that I would remain faithful. Grant it this was very difficult, but I remained true to my heart, sort of.

"Don't do that again. I gave you my word Tera, there is no need for you to keep testing me. You have my heart, I'm not going to ask for it back." She moved off of me and went into her bedroom. About a minute or two she came back with a necklace in her hand.

"Do you know what this is?" I looked at it and identified it as the key to the Penthouse. The necklace that all the Penthouse Pet's get, when they make it to the pages of that magazine.

"Yeah, I know what it is." She unhooked it and put it around my neck.

"I want you to wear this at all times. It will remind you of me when I'm not around. It will always remind you of who you will loose if you fuck up." She then sat beside me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." I sat there looking at the TV. She got up and went into the bedroom. I looked down at the necklace, I got kind of happy. Hey! How many guys do I know that has a girlfriend that was a penthouse pet? Wow this thing is really pretty! A few minutes later she came back in the nude and took the remote form me and told me to get undressed and take a shower with her. I didn't want to, but it was like I was clay in her hands, she could get me to do whatever she wanted, I was glad that she was not a wicked person. I got undressed and went into the shower with her.

"Your mad at me."

"How can you tell?"

"I can tell........... I had to know Jay."

"Know what?"

"Being apart of my life, means that you are going to be exposed to stuff that would make a normal man break down."

"Like?"

"Like being in a room with a bunch of women who basically have no morals. Being exposed to women who will give it to you just because. I want to make sure the guy who says he will be true to me, will be true to me despite those things. I want to have peace of mind knowing that you will not leave me for the next beautiful woman that comes along, and there will be more beautiful woman that you will meet, trust me. But that's why I did that. If you would have gave in, then there would be no need for me to give anymore of myself to you." I have to keep reminding myself this is no normal girl. And this would be no normal relationship.

"I understand."

"Good. Now wash my hair for me."

"I don't think I will ever meet another girl who will let me play with their hair like you do." She smiled.

"I doubt it. Not to many women I know like men touching them all the time."

"How can you be in that business and not like being touched?"

"Some are in it not because they want to. So therefore they have to deal with stuff they don't like."

"What about you? Are you in it because you want to, or because you have to?"

"I don't do anything that I don't want to do." I rinsed the soap out of her hair, and combed it back with my hands. She leaned her head back and let out a soft "mmmmmmmmmm"

"I never knew how relaxing it is to have someone just rub my hair."

"Hey! You had a first with me!" She laughed. "Yeah, that is a first." We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off and went to bed. She took her normal spot, on top of me and laid there with eyes open. She took a deep breath in and let it out.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just thinking. Just thinking."

"Hey, you know what?"

"What?"

"We just took a shower and didn't have mad ravenous sex."

"How about that. We must be maturing in our relationship."

"I doubt it. We're just tiered."

"Yeah." She turned her head to my neck and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up around seven. I leaned over and turned on the radio. "1010 wins news time at the tone seven o'clock am. The 1010 wins news weather forecast is Hazy, Hot and Humid with temperatures reaching one hundred one degrees." I reached over and turned the radio off, I heard enough. Damn it will literally be too hot to do anything today. I put my head back on the pillow and listen to the sounds of the city. It's amazing that everything sounds so different when it's one hundred degrees. The siren of ambulances and police cars, the sound of the buses, people. I thought what better city to be in than New York on a hot day. Even on a hot day you can find something to do. I thought , I really don't know why I love this city so much. I mean growing up in Philly, I grew to really hate city life, but I knew somehow I would love New York. It could be the fact that, if you push hard enough you can achieve anything. There is just a vibe that permeates throughout it, whether you're a writer, a dancer, a musician or one just looking for love, it's here. Hey! Tera and I have not really took any long walks together. I wonder if she'll mind taking a walk in the heat. I'll ask when she wakes up. I turned my head to the side and fell back to sleep.

"Hey, wake up! Wake up!" I looked up at her and she hit me in the head with a pillow.

"What? What?"

"Get up. Come on let's do something. It's a nice day." "It's going to be one hundred and one degrees today, it is literally going to be hotter than Hell outside."

"So! We'll walk around and come home later and wash the sweat off of us, that's what they have running water for." I looked at her as she hopped off of the bed and went to find something to wear. What the hell is she so happy for? She was almost gitty. I don't know maybe I said something that she wanted to hear in my sleep.

"I am in a really good mood today."

"Why?" She looked at me and smiled, "Just because, just because Jay."

"Ok!" I went into the bathroom and washed up and brushed my teeth.

"What time is it?"

"Twelve o'clock." Why is it that I never wake up before twelve with her? I don't know. I really have to stop complaining. I mean there are guys that I know personally that would do anything, and I mean anything to be in this situation. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought how much of a lucky bastard I was.

"Hurry up Jay." I Walked out of the bathroom and saw Tera sitting at the edge of the bed. "DAMN!" Just when I think she can't get any more beautiful, she astonishes me even more the next time, every time. She wore just a plain sundress and a pair of sandals. That simplicity in my eyes was just so sexy. She looked up from reading the newspaper and smiled.

"Hey!" I smiled and walked over to the closet and put on a pair of jeans and a light T-shirt. I sat at the edge of the bed and put my sneaks on. Tera walked from the other side of the bed to were I was and stood in front of me. If the light hit the dress a certain way you could see straight through it.

"Are you wearing anything on under that?" She moved in between my legs and told be to feel. I rubbed my hand down her back and felt nothing.

"Do you like that?"

"What?"

"Knowing I don't have on anything underneath." I smiled.

"You little pervert. Come on lets go." We took the elevator down. She stood in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. I leaned down and kissed her neck. I loved the way she smelled, God! I didn't want to know what it was, just to keep me guessing. I rubbed my hand on her stomach and went down further. I took a deep whiff of her scent. My hand lightly pulled on her dress from the crotch. I grabbed her dress and pulled it up, exposing her naked bottom.

"Jason, there are camera's on this elevator."

"So!"

"I have to deal with a co-op board, if they see that I have sex on the elevator, they'll get paranoid because they might think their kids will walk in and I'll be"......... she stopped and turned and looked at me, I let her dress go and it very gracefully fell back to place. "We'll be out of a place. You know I have no problem doing it anywhere, but not here. You don't shit where you eat."

"I got you!"

As we left the air conditioned building, you could instantly feel the heat. Tera took her sunglasses and put them on. She looked like someone who was of importance, just by the way she carried herself. People would stop and look at us, I say us because we held hands, they had to look at me even though they were looking at her and would smile. Different men would walk by and look and just say "Damn." One guy stopped and shook my hand. Tera asked me if I knew him, I told her no. I think one of the coolest things that I notice about her was that she was not vain, not what so ever. By the way people acted when they saw her, she would just either ignore them or say out loud "What the hell is wrong with them." It really hit me that that's what I wanted. To be with a woman that just was beautiful and she was it, she was or is just beautiful. No if ands or buts about it. To have a woman that's cool on top of that is even better. I think every man wants that, but most men are just to damn impatient to wait. Well I can say, I'm glad I waited. As we continued walking down the street, I thought I know this is not an ordinary relationship. I had to keep reminding myself of that, so that I would not become to complacent. I had to keep reminding my self that there was still a lot that I had to do, that we were still at the beginning, that I still had to deal with her career, that I still had to deal with what others thought about her.

She let my hand go and walked over to the Gucci display window. She looked at the dress that was in the window. I though that she would look very good in it, I also thought that all the things that I would have to deal with concerning her, would be all worth it, she would be well worth the struggle. She saw my reflection as I stared at her, I saw her smile. She turned around took my hand and said "let's go."

We walked down Madison Ave. until thirty fourth street. It was hot as Hell, but the city was still pack with people.

"Don't these people have jobs?" Tera looked at me, and laughed.

"Maybe their all Porn actors and actresses and hotel night clerks."

"That would make sense then." We walked over thirty fourth to eight Ave. and walked down eight Ave. The east side of Manhattan is Ritz and Money, the west side is just Funky and on a hot day you are bound to see some very interesting sights.

"We can take a bus if you want."

"No I like to walk." We walked pass a News stand and hanging in the front of it was a magazine with Tera's picture on it. She was totally nude, and had a huge dildo in her. The caption under her picture was "Tera Patrick opens up for you."

"Hey look." She turned looked at the magazine and laughed.

"When did you take that shot?"

"Jay, I don't know. I can't remember."

"Will you open up for me tonight?" She put her hand over her mouth and laughed.

"Anything you want Jay."

The light changed and we crossed the street. I began wondering to myself, "Why doesn't that bother me, seeing the woman that I have feelings for naked on the cover of a magazine?" I don't know. Maybe I have some sick sadistic pleasure at knowing that my woman is the cause of millions of men secretly jerking off, while their wives are in the kitchen cooking dinner.

A few blocks down, we found a little Italian restaurant. We order some pasta and salad. After we ate we both were just too hot to walk anymore so we took the train back to the apartment. The train was somewhat crowded, there was no seats so the both of us stood. She stood in front of me as I held onto the handrail with one arm and the other I had wrapped around her. The movement of the train and her deliberately grinding made me want to take her right there. She turned around and faced me, wrapped her arms around my neck and started stroking me with the rhythm of the train. It was a very erotic experience.

We arrived at our stop and got off. By the time we got to the apartment our bodies were soaked in sweat. It was bad enough to be in the heat for a long period of time, but it was even worse to be on a sub-way train with the air-conditioner brook. When we entered the apartment, Tera slid the spaghetti straps that held her dress on her shoulders off and the dress just fell to the floor, exposing her body with beads of sweat covering it. She kick off the sandals and told me she would be in the bathroom, waiting for me. I got undressed as quick as I could. The sweat from my body had soaked my shirt and jeans to the point were I could wring them out. I heard the water in the shower running and I went in. Tera was already covered in soap.

"What took you so long?"

"I couldn't just let my clothes fall off onto the floor. They were so covered in sweat I had to peal them off."

"I guess that's one of the good things about being a girl, I can wear thing that just fall off." I took a bar of soap and held it under the water until it began to lather up. I soaped up my hands and started cleaning myself. I looked at Tera and she looked back at me with this very hot and horny look. I smiled because I knew what was coming next,........ me. Tera pushed me against the shower wall and walked over to me grabbed my penis and rubbed it. She then knelled down on the floor and put me in her mouth. I grabbed her long wet hair, and moved her head back and forth over my cock. Her warm breath felt so good as she sucked and licked me down there. I looked down at her and I could see her right hand was in between her legs rubbing her vagina. I took my other hand and grabbed another hand full of hair and pulled. At that point I had a flash back to when I told myself that I would do nothing to degrade her. I looked down at her, her eyes were closed and she had a look of intensity on her face. I can't do this anymore. I just can not let the woman that I , that I , love do this. Even though I wanted to, I just couldn't. I took one hand and put it under her chin and moved her mouth off of my penis. I then moved my body down on the floor of the shower with hers. I ran my hands trough her hair and leaned over and kissed her. I then gently laid her body on the wet floor of the shower. Her arms wrapped around me and she grabbed my butt. I just began giving her slow wet kisses on the floor. I took my right hand and guided my penis into her. I slowly began to move in and out. She brook from our kiss and let out a soft moan and bit her bottom lip. She moved her legs to were they were spread wide. One leg was on the shower wall the other was over my right shoulder. My movement in her began to get faster, then I told myself to just take my time, she wasn't going anywhere and neither was I. As I entered her I would do so in short rotating strokes hitting her clitoris in the processes increasing her pleasure. I moved my head down to her neck and sucked and lick her skin. I could feel her breathing getting heavy on my shoulder. She opened her eyes looked at me and told me to let her get on top of me. I laid on my back and she laid on top of me. Her hands were on my chest holder her up as she concentrated on the grinding she was doing. Her head would lean back and forward whipping her wet hair over her face. Her body began to move faster and faster with each movement. She grabbed her hair with both hands then she leaned back holding herself up with one hand on the floor and with the other hand she would rub and grab her breast. I felt myself reach the point of climax, I looked down at he vagina moving over my penis, seeping out was my semen, I hunch up as she still rode me I began bouncing her up and down, she moved her left hand down to her vagina and rubbed her clit. She then moved forward and laid her head on my chest while she was still moving on me. She moved her face to mine and looked me in the eyes, water was dripping off of hair and face onto mine, she humped faster, she grabbed my face with both of her hands and began breathing harder. Her body twitched and her eyes rolled beck in her head as she bit her bottom lip, she grabbed me by the neck and pulled me to her. She held my neck tight for about ten seconds and then she loosened her grip. She then just laid on me and closed her eyes. I could have laid there for a long time, on the shower floor. The warm water was so relaxing. Eventually I did muster up the strength, to move us from the bathroom to the bed-room. She laid beside me, eyes opened just looking at me. I leaded over and kissed her on the forehead. About a half hour later, I awoke to her kissing me. When she was finished, she moved to the foot of the bed and began to rub my cock. She then leaned down and started to suck it. "You don't have to do that." I said. She just looked at me and continued to suck me. After about a minute of her running her mouth up and down on me, I came in her mouth. I grabbed her hair to move her head off of my cock, but she kept pushing my hand away. She then went down on my cock as far as she could with her mouth and then ran up and suck. She stopped at the head of my cock and sucked every drop of semen that was there. She leaned up and opened her mouth, to show she had a mouth full of my cum. She closed her mouth and swallowed.