No Ordinary Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you...?" A guest walked up to the desk to check in, I walked to the time clock and punched out. As I went into the lobby, Rico told me we would have to talk tonight. I took Tera by the arm and we took the elevator down.


"I thought we were going to do breakfast?"

"We are just not here."

"So you just wanted me to show up."

"Yeah! Basically."'

"I can dig it, I like the attention."

"Just as much as I like giving it to you." She gave me a hug and said "Yeah!" We walked down a few blocks to the Ben Ash deli, for breakfast. We got seated and ordered some pancakes home fries and Italian sausages.

"So who was the guy behind the desk?"

"Rico. Rico is a nice guy, until he has to share his opinion on matters, then he is the biggest sexist pig there is."

"Why is he sexist?"

"It's just how he thinks. Like he believes that a man should have one woman who is respectable and one to just fuck." She laughed.

"That's not sexist, that's just dumb."

"Why isn't that sexist?"

"Sexist is having the idea that a woman can't do anything but have babies and cook. His thinking is just, is just idiotic. How old is he?"

"Twenty."

"Well there you have it, he's not only an idiot, but he's a young one at that."

"Yeah I guess your right, I just get mad at men when they talk about woman like that."

"Would you get mad a people if they talked bad about me?" I looked at her, like of course I would, but I think she wanted me to say it.

"Hell Yeah!" She smiled.

"You know, I think I'm sexist."

"How do you figure that?"

"You have to be in this business. I mean we girls have to put ourselves in the position to please men, we have to have the idea of the man being dominate, but the thing is, we girls get paid a hell of a lot more than the men, so it balances out. So you see woman can be just as sexist as men."

"Whatever!" She laughed. Our food came and we talked a little more on the subject of male thinking. A few minutes later I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes for a second.

"Are you tiered?"

"Yeah! Very "

"Have you asked to get changed to another shift?"

"Not really. I've made it known that I hate it."

"Just ask. You never know how things may turn out. You just asked me and look at you, you have a respectable whore in your life." She laughed and looked at me, I shook my head and smiled.

"Let's pay for this and go home, I'm tiered too."

"You didn't get any sleep last night."

"The few times you've been with me and worked that shift, I try to stay up until you come home."

"Why?"

"I like to sleep when you sleep, I like sleeping with you."

"You know, you're almost the perfect woman."

"Almost?"

"Well there is that little fact of what you do for a living, other than that, your perfect in my book." By the time we got home from the restaurant it was ten am. As you can expect I was dead. To relax, I took a shower and Tera joined me. She started rubbing up against me which lead to some very heavy kissing. "You know we really have to find other places to have sex." She looked up at me, and asked why?

"I just don't think a bathroom was designed to do the things we do in it."

"Yeah your right, but I find it so relaxing doing it in here and then in the bedroom."

"When is the next time you have to work?"

"I have a photo shoot tomorrow."

"Where?"

"In some loft around the SoHo section."

"What time?"

"I think about nine." I started kissing her again, and on thing lead to another. We did some junk I can't describe, so I won't even try. One thing I can tell you is that she put me to sleep, and it was good deep sleep. The next thing I knew it was five o'clock in the afternoon. I turned to the side of me and she was sitting up reading the news paper. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Sleep good?"

"Yeah! that was the best sleep I've had in a long time. Can we do that every morning?" She laughed and threw the paper to the side of the bed and hopped on top of me. I pulled her to me and kissed her. She then laid her head on my chest.

"Do we do anything else?" She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

"We talk, eat and fuck, I mean make love. That's all there is to do in a relationship, of course there is us being there for each other and supporting one another, but the majority of any relationship is sex, food and communication and I think we do everything. So were normal, if that's what you're worried about."

"Why is it that I never hear people talking about what we do?"

"Their just probable not, as hungry, as talkative, and as horny as we are."

"Your crazy!" She laughed.

"Do you want to do some normal stuff?"

"Like?"

"Have sex and grab something to eat." She leaned up and held my penis and put it in her.

"I was just joking. I just woke up if we make love again I won't wake up until tomorrow." We laid on the bed and talked for a couple hours. Later on, we ordered some Chinese food and watch TV. Time as always just flew by when ever I'm with her. The next thing I knew it was nine o'clock.

"You have to go to work at normal time, tonight?"

"Yeah!"

"Are you going to talk to your manager about the change?"

"Yeah!"

"Are you a little tiered?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you want to have sex?"

"Yeah!" I looked at her and smiled and she grinned at me.

"I know, if we have the normal sex you'll be to tiered to go in, so what do you want me to do?" I shrugged my shoulders. She moved from sitting from the side of me and knelled on the floor in front of me. We were both nude, so she spread my legs and took my cock and began sucking it. I grabbed her head with both hand and moved her back and forth. Her hands were in between her legs rubbing her cunt. A few minutes later I came in her mouth. I never knew how much of a turn on it is to cum into a beautiful woman's mouth. Every time she allowed me to do that I felt so perverted, but she didn't mind, she loved it just as much as I did. Tera leaned back on the floor and swallowed. She spread her legs and started rubbing herself. It seems I can't resist her. I moved to the floor and took her legs and put them around my shoulders. I put my wet cock in her and began pumping her. She told me that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. She turned over, her head was turned on the floor and her rear was up in the air. I moved behind her and entered her ass. I moved slowly in and out of her. She had one hand under her head and the other in her pussy. I almost came instantly. Her ass was so tight. I continued ramming her until I came. I pulled out and held my cock with my fingers. She turned over on her back. I took my cock and entered her pussy. I came as soon as I let my grip go. I then just began entering in and out of her. Cum oozed out of her cunt every time I would exit. I looked at her hard wood floor and underneath us was a puddle of body fluids and cum. I lifted the lower portion of her body up and fucked her faster. Her arms were wrapped around the bookshelf holding herself. She shouted that she was about to cum. I pulled her body up to me, her legs wrapped around my waist. My right hand was in her ass and my left I had holding her head kissing her neck. A few seconds later we both came. I fell back on the couch, she pushed her body to me as she finished coming. She pulled off me and moved to the side of me on the couch. My cock was still dripping with cum. I looked over at her and saw my cum dripping out of her pussy. She laid her head on my shoulder and rubbed my still throbbing cock. She moved her hand up and down on my cock, then she leaned down and kissed the head of it. Her head went down and up. When she went down she stopped sucked and moved her head up my shaft , she leaned back and licked her lips. She then moved back to me and kissed my chest and then my neck. She looked over at the clock.

"It's ten o'clock."

"I know. I don't feel like moving." She smiled.

"Sorry."

"About what?"

"I didn't mean to screw you like that before you go to work." I looked over at her still horny and throbbing for more.

I can catch a cab at ten thirty and get there on time. She immediately straddled me and put my penis in her. She started riding me on the couch. I took one of her tits and sucked it. Her movement got faster and faster. My stamina with her got longer and longer the more we made love, fuck Viagra, all you need is a porn queen. She moved her head to mine, her hair covered both our faces, her breathing was hot and heavy. She bit her bottom lip and leaned back. She had a grip on my neck with both hands holding her self. She began bucking on me like a cowboy on a wild bronco, my god this was such a turn on. She started making loud noises as she moved up and down. I looked at the clock and it was ten twenty. I couldn't stop her, what was I going to say, "Babe could you hold your sex drive for a second while I tell work I'll be late." This was the wildest I had ever seen her. I started to cum, it began to ooze out of her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she began slowing down. She lightly let out a "fuck." She moved off me and kneeled on the floor. My dick was letting out spurts of cum. She moved her hair back and sucked the rest of the cum off my cock. I leaned back on the couch, and pick up the phone to called the hotel. While Tera was still sucking me I managed to some how sound alert to tell them I would be about a half hour late. Tera slowly moved her head off me and sat on the floor and grinned at me. I shook my head in disbelief at what we just finished doing.

Tera........

"Don't say anything."

"We have to...

"Shut up! I'll start a shower for you." She moved off the floor and walked to the bathroom and started running the water. It was ten fifty, I needed to be at work by eleven thirty. I walked into the shower and washed up, well actually Tera washed me. She looked at me and hugged my body.

"We only do thing that others are afraid to do, were normal Jay, trust me." I kissed her forehead.

"Your not doing anything to me that I don't want to do." I didn't say anything, I just continued rubbing her back and hair. Most people after making love feel good about themselves, why do I feel so nasty and perverted. I mean, I truly love this girl, and I just wanted to treat her like I loved her. But I have to realize she not normal, I mean sexually. I guess there are things that I have to become callused to. I really love her and I would do anything to make her happy and keep her, if that means fucking her instead of making love, so be it.

We dried each other off and I got dressed. Before I left I gave her a hug and a kiss and told her that I loved her. She looked at me and smiled and said she knew.

I made it to work around eleven fifteen. Rico was at the counter helping a couple of guest. I took my station next to him and after the guest left he looked at me and asked why I was late.

"None of your business." I said

"Just asking........ So man, where the hell did you meet her?"

"Who?"

"Your girl man, I want to know."

"I meet her here. She was a guest".

"When? I don't remember ever meeting her."

"It was one of those days you called out."

"Damn! So what's her name?"

"Tera."

"What does she do for a living?" I looked over at him and smiled. "She's a nurse."

"Respectable."

"Very."

"She looks pure and innocent."

(End of part 2)