No Ordinary Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there in pure amazement at what I just saw and had experienced. She looked at me as she wiped her mouth. She took another hard swallow and sat on top of me rubbing my cock. I laid there waiting for her to do something else, she just looked at me and rubbed very slowly my penis up and down.

"When were both in public, you are affectionate, kind, gentle, loving and respectful. I like that. I think every girl wants their man to treat them like that. One thing you've got to know and remember, is that I am not your run of the mill woman. I will let you do things to me, that other girls won't. I will do things to you that other girls won't. I have a whore's mentality Jason. Do you know what that means?" I shook my head no.

"It means while in public treat me the way you've been treating me, but when we are in the compounds of this bedroom which it seems has been extended to the bathroom, I want you to FUCK ME! Fuck me like you would fuck a whore. There is no need for you to slow down to show that you love me, I know you love me. You said it the second night together in your sleep. So you don't have to prove that to me. This business has warped me, Jason. It will take a long time for me to change my sexual habits. If you're in it with me for the long run, then you are going to have to feed me sexually what I need to be faithful to you, and I from the bottom of my heart, want to be faithful to you." I thought to myself, "Well that was very enlightening!"

"Will I have to get a prescription for Viagara?" She laughed.

"I doubt it. You have a lot of sexual energy. If I didn't think you could handle me, I would have let you go, because I would have known you would not be able to keep me faithful." Throughout her tutorial of how she want's to be treated, she continued to rub my cock. About ten seconds after she finished talking I came. My cum shot up hit her chin and splashed over her right tit. The rest of the semen ran out and flowed over her hands. She looked at me waiting for me to do something. So I did. I thought "Hell I'll treat her like a whore if she wants."

I rolled her over on the bed and spread her legs wide open. I took my still wet cock and entered her ass. I started slowly, then faster. I looked at her, she had her mouth open and was letting out AH's in spurts. She took her hand that was covered with cum and began licking it off. I took her legs and spread them even wider. I moved my hands down to her pussy and spread it open, she licked her left hand and rubbed it. I felt myself about to cum, I pulled out of her ass and held my cock with my index finger and thumb. I told her to open her pussy as wide as she could. She took both of her hands and dug into her cunt and spread it open, I could see straight in her, I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her, and let the grip loose. At that second, stream after stream of my semen entered her, it was so much that it looked as if it filled her up. Cum started seeping out of her and dripping down to her freshly Fucked asshole. I moved up to her head and put my cock in her mouth. I then began fucking her head, like a pussy. I told her to open her mouth as wide as she could. When she did that I pushed the rest of my cock and testicles in her mouth. I just began rocking back and forth on her head with my entire male reproductive organs in her mouth. Two seconds later I felt myself come deep in her throat. Her breathing got heavy as she could only breath through her nose. I looked down at her mouth and saw cum oozing out of her mouth that was still wrapped around me. I took my hand put it around her mouth and told her to open up. When she did I pulled out and cum drained all over her face. She let out a loud FUCK, as that happened. I leaned back to the other end of the bed and closed my eyes for a second. When I reopened them I saw Tera rubbing violently her cunt. She had her mouth opened and cum was still dripping out. My cock was still hard so I moved her hands from her pussy and entered her and started pumping as fast as I could. A minute later she shot her midsection up, I grabbed her ass and held it to me as she climax. She thrust forward a few times and then she went limp. I still had a little energy left, so I let her body down to the bed a continued humping. A few seconds later I came. I pulled out and came all over her body. After that I just fell to the side of her on the bed. I looked at her and she was covered from her head to her vagina with cum. I thought to myself, " If that wasn't treating her like a whore, I don't know what was."

A few minutes later, I nudged Tera, and told her we had to get cleaned up. I said I would run the water for a bath and when it was ready I would get her. I went into the bathroom and started running water for the bath. Her tub was big enough for the both of us, I figured we would have just relax in hot water after that episode. About five minutes or so the tub was ready, I threw some bubbles in it and some perfumed oils she had as well. The bathroom smelled wonderful. I walked into the bedroom and carried Tera's cum drenched body into the tub. I stood her up and sat down in the tub first, she then sat down in front of me. I took a washcloth, dipped into the water and washed her face very gently. She leaned her head back and rested it on my shoulder. She put her arms to the side of the tub as I washed her body. She then took a deep breath, with her left hand she grabbed my left ear and began twisting it. She moved her head towards my neck and began kissing it. With both my hands I gently washed her breast.

"Is that what you want me to do to you when we fuck?" She let out a light chuckle.

"Hell no! No one has ever done anything like that to me."

"So why did you let me?"

"I'll experience anything once. I don't know what the fuck that was called, but I don't want to experience it again."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, just not that hard. What you've been doing to me is fine."

"I thought that wasn't enough, that's why you gave me that talk."

"I said that to you so you would know some things about me, not to prompt you to fuck my head like that."

"Sorry!"

"It's ok. Just please don't do that again....... Wash my hair for me." I think my hair fetish has made her into a hair whore. She began to enjoy my playing in her hair more than I do. She laid back and closed her eye, and relaxed while I washed her hair.

"You know I can't go to a hairdresser anymore, because I afraid that when I get my hair washed I'll get flashbacks and start having orgasms."

"So do you want me to be your hair dresser?" She laughed, and said yes.

"This is great! I'll change my name to Antoine`." We both finished relaxing and cleaning up. I dried us off and walked back into the bedroom. I looked at the clock, it was 9 Pm. "Damn! I have to be to work in one and a half hours. I never had a reason not to work before, but now, I have this woman in my life and the only thing that I can tink about, is her. As we laid on the bed, she started kissing me. I knew if I let her continue, it would lead to us fucking, and I couldn't . I mean when most guys make love to a woman, chances are they go to sleep for eight hours, I would have to stay awake for ten hours and stand on my feet at that. I moved up and slid to the side of the bed.

"What time do you have to go to work tonight?"

"Eleven." She got up and stood in front of me. "Lay down." She said. I laid down on the bed and she sat on top of me. She gave me this very seductive look like always when she's about to tear me up. I was powerless. What man in their right mind would say no to a woman this beautiful, who wanted to please them at all cost? I knew that I would pay for it around two o'clock in the morning, but I just laid there.

"Are you up for it?"

"What?"

"You know what." She grabbed my cock and guided it into her. She slowly began riding me. I loved looking at her vagina wrap around me. As she rode me, I couldn't help but think of falling for a girl who has the sex drive of a Ferrari. Would I be able to keep up with her? She thought I could. About forty minutes later she came, I came and she collapsed on me. I looked at the clock and saw I had forty five minutes before going into work.

There is absolutely nothing that we did, that was normal. When we made love, we made love for no less than forty minutes, I should have just told her no, but instead I just laid there giving myself willing to her sexual rampage. It felt like my energy had just been drained from me. I put my arms and rubbed her back while she laid on top of me. I took a deep breath in. God no matter what, she smells so good. I thought about calling out, but it was too late. Hotel rules for employees are that you have to give at least two hours before your shift to call out. Not only did I have no energy, I just did not want to go to work. I had a beautiful woman laying on top of me. Well I just had to do what I had to do.

I some how got the energy to move and catch the sub. As I sat in the car going to work, I noticed three very pretty woman at the other end of the car. One of them a tall blonde walked to the end where I was and asked if I would like to join them for a drink. "I have to declined, I'm on my way to work"

"Where do you work?"

"At the Marquis in Times Square."

"Can you get us a room at a discount?"

"I could if I wanted."

"What can we do to make you want to?"

"Nothing!"

"So, you'll give it to us?"

"No! because I don't want to." She moved closer to me and moved her hand down my chest.

"There is nothing I can do to change your mind?"

"Absolutely nothing!"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I stopped and thought for a quick second.

"Yup!"

"What's her name?"

"Tera." She looked at me like, she knew her, or at least the name.

That's a pretty name. Are you in love with her? I thought for about ten seconds and looked at her and said. "Not in love with her, but defiantly falling in love with her, so I really don't want to ruin any chances of my opportunity to be in love with her. It wouldn't look right if I gave three beautiful strangers a room in a hotel , I don't care if we don't do anything, it just wouldn't look right."

"I agree. I would be upset at it if you were mine."(she swung herself on the pole) "Well, Tera's a lucky girl to have someone who thinks and is committed to her. I know she's been wanting to meet someone like you, for a long time."

I looked at her, because she was talking as if she knew Tera, maybe. If she did, this experience would be good on my resume`. The three woman got off at the next stop. I stood there thinking about, why is it that I never had woman approach me before I meet Tera. It just wasn't this situation, but the other day when I was walking to the train, I notice a few woman hitting on me. I never noticed the things they did to get my attention before. I guess being with someone, you care about it opens a portal to things you never noticed.

The next stop was Times Square. I got off and walked to the hotel. One of the great things about Times Square is that no matter what time it is, when you come up from the train and hit those lights and the ambiance, it is instant and I mean instant energy. I think that is one thing I would miss about working nights here. You get it in the day time, but the city is a city that never sleeps, and for the most part it vibes more at night. Every time I walk down 42nd street, I just marvel at the fact that all these buildings used to be strip joints. It's kind of ironic that I am dating a girl that probable would have a featured film at one of those theaters.

I walked to the lockers and got changed and took the elevators to the desk.

"What's up Jay?" The hotel rooms controller asked. I walked into the vault to get my bank, afterwards I walked out to the desk, the lobby was full of people checking in. I took a station and check the house count for the night, to see what percentage we were at. If we are oversold than we on the night shift would have to send people to another hotel and that is something that I really hate doing. Fortunately we were at ninety five percent for the night, so we had plenty of rooms. I stood next to a young woman by the name of Sandra. Sandra is a short Spanish girl, who I sometimes fell so sorry for. She seems to always be in an argument with her boyfriend who totally mistreats her. He runs around and has other girlfriends, but Sandra keeps him. I stood there and listened to her talk about him. He must have did something good this week, because she was talking about having a child with him. Sometimes I just think woman can be so stupid when it come to men. Some nights I can take her accent, but tonight I was just to damn tiered to try to understand some of the things she was saying. To the left of me was another woman, who would be one of those girls that your girlfriend wouldn't mind you being around. Joann was just cool with everyone. She had the best outlook in life and just was funny. She asked how I was, and asked how my day went. I told her everything was fine. She said that she heard I had a new girlfriend. I asked how did she know that? She said that Mrs. Sam the overnight pbx operator told everyone. "God I am so glad I did not confide in her the other night!" I thought.

"You know Jason, that this place doesn't hold water." I just smiled and said "I know, I know."

"So who is she? How did you guys meet?"

"Her name is Tera, and I meet her here."

"When?"

"A couple of weeks ago."

"She works here?"

"No, she was a guest, sort of."

"Well, I wish you the best. She has a good man in her life now." I smiled at Joann and thanked her. A few minute later Joann along with the rest of the PM, shift left. Tonight it was just myself and a guy by the name of Rico. Rico was the typical player, good looks and a nice personality, sometimes. He was one of the members of the PB3 club. It seems that every night he came in he would have some story to tell about his sexcapades.

"What's up Rico?"

"Chill'n man! Just Chill'n! YO, man I meet this fine "B" that did shit to me that I ain't never had done to me before, G. She went down on me, and just sucked me, and she did so junk that I can't even say. Man you need to get yourself someone like that. Someone that you can just fuck and not care about. I got my main girl, I love her in all, but sometimes I just want to do some freaky shit, and she's not with that." If I told him some of the stuff me and Tera do, it would probable blow his young horny mind.

"Is she older, or younger than you?"

"I don't know man! I didn't ask. See you want to be with a woman that has the whole package man. You think you can find someone that will be freaky and respectable as well. She ain't around man, she's either going to be freaky, or respectable. The freaky ones you keep in the bedroom. The respectable ones you take out and meet your parents and talk all that shit about having kids and buying a home. There is no woman that is freaky and respectable, I've looked."

"How old are you, Rico?"

"Twenty."

"How can you say you've looked, when you haven't even really lived yet?" He just shrugged his shoulders. You see, here is the reason why I waited. I hate to admit it but I agree with Rico. Basically men want someone like that and that woman is hard to find, but I feel I found her, it took me a long time, but she was there. I mean Tera, grant it is a glorified prostitute, but I actually see potential. She is freaky and is respectable as well. What she does for a living is not actually respectable per say , but she doesn't go around promoting it or make people feel uncomfortable about what she does and you can be with her in public and not feel embarrassed. For god's sakes my parents love her! Bob Guccioni the publisher of Penthouse magazine was once quoted as saying that "The perfect woman is, a perfect lady in public and perfect whore in the bedroom." Most men would have you believe that's not true and that's not what they wanted, but you know what? Their all lying. Rico my friend here just admitted to what most men want. I know, I must sound sexist, but I'm not. These are just things that go through not only my mind , but through the minds of millions of men. If woman knew what men was thinking all the time, all men would be in jail for sexual harassment.

"So are you in love with your 'main girl'?"

"Oh, of course. But I still need things that she can't give me." Wow I never knew how much of a jerk he is.

"I never hear you talk about a girl, you got one?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You in love with her?"

"Something like that, something like that."'

"Is she respectable?" I looked at him an smiled

"Very. She's the kind of girl that you would not be embarrassed to be with in public. She has a nice personality, smart and funny."

"What does she look like?"

"Looks aren't everything."

"You got a dog man.( he laughed ) Oh my bad, my bad. I just think it's funny to hear a guy, talk about all that emotional shit." I just looked at him and shook my head in shame, shame to be in the same gender as him. The phone rang, it was an outside call.

"Guess services, Jason speaking how can I help you?"

"I wanted to give you a kiss before you left."

"I didn't want to wake you."

"That's ok, I just wanted to tell you to have a good night." I looked down at Rico and thought that he would have conniption fit if he saw Tera.

"You want to do breakfast tomorrow or this morning with me?"

"Sounds good."

"Meet me here in the hotel lobby around six, we'll go to the restaurant here, they have a real good buffet."

"Well if I'm going to be up that early, I got to get some sleep. See you in a few."

"Alright, see Ya. Tera......"

"Huh!" Why is it that men have such a hard time saying three little words, even though they know that the woman knows what their thinking?

"I um.."

"I know Jay, I know. I'll see you in the morning." She hung the phone up. I hung the phone back on the base and looked out into the empty lobby. Rico walked pass me and gave me a pat on the back, and told me that I need a woman at home and a woman to just fuck. I sincerely hope I never think like him.

It's hard to believe that I have only known Tera for less than two weeks. I mean how can I feel like I do , about someone who I've only known for two weeks. I'm quit sure she feels the same way. But, I am not going to question destiny.

The night went pass pretty fast. With this new system we're on, all our work has to be done by three. So the rest of the night we just talk and eat. I didn't want to eat too much because Tera was meeting me for breakfast. I told them that and everyone was looking forward to meeting her, especially Rico.

Five thirty rolled around fast. For some reason there was not a lot of check outs. Aside for the traffic in the restaurant the lobby was empty. I took my bank and went to the back to put it up, I didn't take in any cash so I could get out quick enough. I went back to the front after putting my money in the vault. As I walked out to the desk I saw Tera sitting on one of the benches in the lobby. At six in the morning she looked unbelievable. She wore a short but very business like skirt, sandals and a mans French cuffed shirt. Her hair looked like it was just done by a stylist. I just looked and shook my head in amazement. She smiled when she saw me. I stared at her from the desk. Rico walked over to me and saw me looking at her.

"She's out of your league man, totally, no way in hell, get it out of your mind." I turned and looked at him and grinned. If there was anything that would do me more pleasure, it would be to shut this sexist pig up. I shrugged my shoulders and walked around to the lobby. I walked over to Tera and did something that was totally unprofessional. I held out my hand, she gently grabbed it and stood up. I softly pulled her to me leaned down and gave her a long soft kiss. I say it was unprofessional because that is something you don't do at work, but I think I was so feed up with Rico's shit all night I didn't care. I looked at the desk and Rico's mouth was on the floor, God that felt so good proving someone wrong. I told Tera I had to punch out. I walked behind the desk and as I walked pass Rico I said to him. "We do shit that I can't even pronounce!"