No Penetration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIT!" Paul yelled.

"FUCK!" Phil groaned.

"DAMMIT!" John growled.

Matt was silent as they moved together in the middle of the deep end. "So what now?"

"I guess we went too far," John said. "We said we would just do foreplay and..."

"Yeah I was real close to putting it in," Phil said looking at Paul.

"Same here," Paul sighed.

"We need to tell them that we will stick to the rules," John announced. "Shit we may have messed up everything."

*****

"Oh my God," Donna laughed as the women moved up the stairs wearing only their wet panties. "That was unreal."

"I told you that they wouldn't stop at just foreplay," Stacy giggled. They stood in the middle of Susan's bedroom as they dried off. None of them cared that they were all almost naked.

"We need to get these off," Susan smiled before pushing off her white bikini panties. Seconds later the wet panties were thrown in a pile in the middle of them. They all stared at each other's bodies.

"God you shave everything," Donna said looking at Amy's hairless pussy lips. "Doesn't it feel weird?"

"It feels good actually," she blushed knowing they were all looking at it.

"It must be good for oral sex," Susan smiled.

"We don't really do oral sex," Amy said. For the first time she felt so free talking about such taboo subjects.

"God, I'm so horny," Stacy said feeling lightheaded and hot.

"I think we all are," Donna said. She was happy that Amy's breasts were not that much bigger than her own. "Are we going to do anything else tonight?"

Amy looked at the clock by the bed. "Actually we have to leave to pick the kids at the pizza place."

"Are you sure you can't get someone else to pick them up?" Susan said hoping to mess around with Amy some.

"No, we have to go," Amy grinned. "But, I'll see you all in a few weeks at the beach house." She pulled up her skirt and pulled the blouse over the bare breasts. After grabbing her wet bra and panties she moved out and closed the door.

Susan smiled and walked over to lock the door. "I think we've did enough with the men tonight."

"Are we going to masturbate?" Stacy asked with a big grin?

Susan looked at Donna. "How about it?"

Donna was horny and needed relief. "I'll try anything once."

"Let's go and take a shower while we do it," Susan giggled. She loved the large shower stall and now had a good reason to love it even more.

Donna followed her two good naked friends into the large bathroom and stood back nervously as Susan adjusted the water temperature. "A little warm or a little cold?"

"Cold," Stacy grinned. "I'm burning up."

Susan cooled it down and turned to let them inside. It was roomy but as they moved around their breasts and hips touched. "Let's do each other's backs." She soaped her hands and then handed the soap to Donna. When Donna turned to hand the soap to Stacy Susan's suds filled fingers moved to Donna's shoulders.

"Hey, I don't get to wash anybody's back," Stacy said sadly. Donna's fingers felt so soft and good on her own back.

Donna figured they would just do the backs but when Susan's hands moved down over her buttocks she knew something more than masturbation was planned. Maybe Donna and Stacy would have stopped it during normal times but after messing around with the men their resistance was low.

Susan smiled as she leaned down to wash down the backs of Donna's legs and after she moved back up she saw Donna lean forward to do the same to Stacy. It was then she moved her fingers down Donna's butt crack and then underneath to brush across her opened and available pussy lips.

Donna froze when she felt the invading fingers but didn't stop them. She then lifted her own soapy finger up between Stacy's thighs until she found her dripping slit and clit. She heard Stacy's laughter and soon joined in but as the fingers moved deeper inside and rubbed more over the clitties the laughter turned to moans.

"Turn facing me and let's do each other," Susan ordered.

The three faced in a small circle and Susan's fingers led the way finding Donna's thighs opened and ready. Donna returned her touches to Stacy and Stacy trembling fingers moved into Susan's need.

"Ohhhh," Stacy moaned. She was so close to exploding. "Wait, lets all cum at the same time." She moved her fingers faster on Susan's pleasure button while Susan quickly brought Donna up and ready. "Are......we....ready?" Stacy huffed.

"YES!" Donna screamed.

"NOW!" Susan cried out.

"I'M CUMING!!" Stacy yelled.

As they dressed a few minutes later Susan asked Stacy about Amy. "Do you think she might join us?"

"Well, I never thought she would even consider doing what she did tonight. But if this soft swing doesn't satisfy her I'm sure we can talk her into it."

*****

"Shhh, here comes Amy," Matt said to the other men in the pool who were complaining about going too far. They watched as Amy moved to the edge of the pool and looked down at them.

"Come on we have to pick up the kids," she said expressionless.

Even in the dim light the four men could see up under her skirt at her hairless triangle split down the center.

"OK," Matt said. He hurried from the pool and grabbed his clothes. As he passed her he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the house. "They could see you," he whispered angrily.

Amy laughed as he pulled his shorts up over his damp briefs. "Isn't this what you wanted? What do you think soft swing is?"

"I don't know Amy," Matt said sharply back to her. "You just seem to really like messing around with John."

He pulled his shirt on and they walked quietly to the car. After entering his car he saw her throw something in the glove compartment. "What was that?"

"My wet underwear," she answered without looking at him.

*****

The men were downstairs sipping on some brews when the women finally walked down. No one said anything until John finally spoke. "Hey we're sorry. Things got carried away."

"We knew you guys couldn't do it," Susan answered back for the women.

"So is that it?" Paul asked.

"It should be," Donna answered. "But we all know that we can never return to the way it was before."

"Yeah we want some rules spelled out and you guys have to abide by them," the normally soft spoken Stacy said loudly.

"Sure, anything," John smiled.

"First of all no hitting on us when we are alone," Susan glared at John.

John looked at Donna and knew their secret was out. "OK."

"Secondly, we can't get as close to doing it as we were in the pool," Susan said trying to remember what the women had talked about upstairs before coming down.

"Deal," Paul said quickly.

"Also, if anyone gets so jealous it makes them angry we need to stop it for a while." Stacy said.

"Yeah, I think Matt got that way in the pool," Phil said about his brother. "We might not be going to the beach house."

"We can rent our own beach house," Susan grinned. She noticed it was almost 9:00PM and that they had a lot of time. "Would you guys like to go into the den and make out for a while?"

Phil stood up first. "Sure." He had not had a chance at Susan's knockers. They took each others hands and moved into the den.

John looked at Stacy and took her hand.

It left Paul and Donna, "HEY! I've got my wife!"

Donna smacked his arm. "Come on we haven't really kissed in a long time."

*****

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Ending note: Sure this type of story is mostly fantasy but I try to imagine how real couples would respond if faced with soft swinging. Let me know how you would feel or your spouse. Could/would you ever do something like this? Have you done something like this before and if so what were you thinking? Maybe I can use some of your thoughts and experiences in the next chapter. But, I'll wait to see how you liked this story to see if another chapter at the beach house is worth it. Don't forget to vote...Thanks..love ya..Slick