All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 02'

by no_regrets

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Okay...

...she's not only going ahead with her tryst but taking on Glen and John. Well, I hope there is a chapter three and I really, really hope you let Mr. Fiance in on her conduct and also hope he doesn't turn out to be a wimp. She's hot, who wouldn't want her, marry her(?)...do you want a heart attack - she is NOT the the honest, loyal, faithful type.

Don't know where you are headed, you write enjoyably well so keep it up! A favor though, let Mr. Fiance' off...huh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice try

to make it exiting. but if you have to read and wait 10 short chapters to find out that she is going to a convent you have already lost all readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well

She may be hot but she has no class, hopefully she will get dumped before the wedding, nobody deserves a slut for a wife, except John and ole shit head Glen. Cheating is cheating, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yes a Slut should never get married. Fuck around and get fucked by as many people as she can but marriage? what is the point? Sluts don't change, once they marry they just carry on fucking everyone they come across. But their husbands normally get nothing, or very little apart from creampies and infections. This slut sounds like she will fuck around with anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter about being married so why write a story about someone being married or going to be married when they are such a big a slut as this woman is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

as far as the other comments they have no idea what they are talking about. and as for the story it is great now i can't seriously wait for more. these chapters just seem to have a way to send butterflys in your stomache lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous