No Strings on Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

"What's wrong with that?" she smiled, innocently. "And, Annie, you're right about one thing."

"What."

"You are a big thrill." She dove under again, and came after me, trying to get the bottoms untied.

This time I was ready. I'm bigger and stronger than she is, so I pushed her away easily, before she could get her hands on the dangling ties. I dove under and swam to where the bottom half of her two-piece was resting on the bottom. Jenny was right behind me, so I grabbed it and surfaced, throwing it as far across the deck as I could.

"How do you like that, little Miss Wise-Ass," I teased when Jenny came up beside me. "If I've got to parade myself topless. You're going bottomless."

"Oh yeah," she shot back and went under again, going after what was left of my tiny Brazilian string.

I pushed her away and started back to the shallow end. But Jenny was faster, and I felt her hands grabbing at the loose ends of the strings as I pulled and kicked through the water. She managed to get one side untied, before I came up. I heard her giggle as she came up for a breath. It stopped when she dived back under and went for the other side. I was getting annoyed, and I had my feet back on the bottom of the pool. When she came at me, I caught her around the waist and pulled her right up out of the water. At least her legs and butt came up. She was holding onto my leg under water, so only her bottom half broke the surface. Her legs were kicking and squirming in the air, and I realized what a fine show I was giving the boys. I threw her away from me, but she caught one of the strings and the little triangle of cloth slipped away with her.

I was standing there in three feet of water, in plain view of three young men I'd never seen before, stark naked. It was a strange feeling, but not unpleasant, I found. I only wondered what was next.

Jenny surfaced, strings in hand, crowing in triumph. "I got it. I got it." She threaded it through her crotch and started tying it at her hip. "Now you can see how it's supposed to look."

She smiled when she said it, just a teasing wisecrack, but it stung. I guess I was still sensitive about my outrageous voluptuousness, especially standing there with it all hanging out. When Jenny finished tying the strings on, it didn't do anything for my self-confidence. She looked fabulous. Even under water, I could tell that the minimum coverage of the suit just set off her lithe curves. There was no doubt that what she said was true, the stupid little suit actually fit her. On me, it was a joke.

"Okay," I sniffed. "You think you look so good in it. Let's see you model it. Do a promenade around the pool. See what the boys think."

"Oh. That's a great idea."

She swam gacefully back to the deep end and climbed the ladder out of the pool. The perfect curves of her back and buns and legs were unobstructed for me and the boys. She turned to face us, smiling. I wondered how I'd ever worn such a thing. Even on Jenny's more petite frame, it looked like nothing. But she was beautiful, and the suit did nothing to hide it. She walked around the pool with studied poise and grace, the expression on her face conveying the real enjoyment she took in showing off her body.

I glanced over my shoulder at the boys. They hadn't moved. They stared at Jenny with open admiration and astonishment. I was supremely jealous.

Jenny finished her modeling just behind me on the lip of the pool at the shallow end. I couldn't turn to look at her without showing my breasts to the boys.

"Well?" she said, waiting for my reaction.

"You look wonderful in it," I admitted grudgingly. "I'm sure the boys would say so, too."

She did a flat racing dive and swam to the deep end, then back to me. When she stood up, adjusting the tiny nipple patches, I had to smile, thinking of all the trouble the damn suit had given me.

"Okay," I said before she could gloat. "You proved your point. The suit looks good on you; looks silly on me. You can have the damn thing. But, there's just one problem. How am I going to get out of the pool and back in the house, now, without making a big spectacle of myself."

Jenny looked puzzled. "What do you mean? I thought that was the point."

"Well, yeah,..." I spluttered. "But not like this. Jenny, I'm stark naked. I can't just climb out of the pool and casually walk back to the house with these bazooms bouncing around like grapefruit in a sack."

She smiled at that. "You're right. Your audience would be so disappointed. You've got to give them a better show than that. What I think you should do is grab some more rays on the chaise lounge. That would knock their eyes out."

"But Jenny," I gasped, "I couldn't do that. At least with those tiny patches in place, I could pretend to myself I was covered. It's different with nothing at all."

"Yeah. It's more fun. Let them see the real you. Forget about pretending. Believe me, without the suit, they won't see much more, but the impact is ten times as much. You get out there and let them see you that way, they won't even know I'm here."

"Well, what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Think I'll do some laps." She started to swim away.

"Wait, Jenny. I don't think I can do this. Go get me a towel, will you?" I felt like I could hardly breathe, from the tension that had built inside me.

Jenny turned around and looked at me appraisingly. "Well, I will if you want me to. But I don't think you do. Swim a couple laps with me and think it over. Then, if you want a towel, I'll go get you one."

She took off, surging strokes pulling her through the water. The narrow strings became invisble under the churning water, but the lasting impression was not of her nakedness, but of her grace and strength. Somehow it gave me confidence. Jenny seemed to know what this was about. She seemed comfortable. On her second lap, I pushed off beside her.

The water slid around me smooth and cool. I had to work hard to keep up Jenny's pace, but I began to feel stronger almost immediately. I thought of competitive swimmers shaving their bodies to cut down on the drag. My body seemed to flow through the water so much better without the interruptions of a swim suit.

As good as I felt, I'm still not as strong a swimmer as Jenny. After about five laps of that short pool, I began to get winded. I pulled up at the deep end and rested hanging from the side of the pool. Without thinking, I turned to watch Jenny's progress. I was about armpit deep in the water, my breasts free-floating in front of me. I heard something like an involuntary exclamation coming from the roof. I looked up and laughed softly. The boys were straining to believe what their eyes were telling them. For the first time since I'd lost the top, I was facing them directly. Their expressions once again showed me the wisdom of Jenny's laughter. They looked astonished and eager, much too serious to act casual.

Jenny pulled up after another lap to tread water in front of me. "So," she said. "Feel good?"

"Yeah," I drawled, suppressing a grin. "It does."

"You going in?"

"Uhn, I think maybe I will get some more sun."

"Oh." Jenny made wide eyes and moved over beside me. "You ready for this?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Mind if I watch while you get out? I want to see the look on those boys' faces."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but I said: "Sure. Go ahead."

"Oh," Jenny explained quickly, "I mean from the water, here. I'm going to do some more laps."

"Okay." I suddenly realized that the time was upon me. I got a big ball of nerves that rose in my chest and threatened to smother me. At the same time, I was so turned on, my breasts and labia felt like they were burning. A scene of me falling down in a faint as I walked to the chaise lounge flashed through my head. Strangely, I saw it as the boys would have, from up on the roof, a hundred feet away. I knew it was nothing but my overworked immagination, but it put me into a kind of sexual trance.

I dove under and swam to the ladder. It came up on the deck just a few paces away from the lounge chairs, but I would be walking directly toward the boys, giving them just the view they strained for. So what, I thought as I grasped the ladder and pulled myself up. I'm going to be laid out on the lounge right in front of them, anyway. I moved purposefully up the ladder and out of the water, without any further coherent thought. The sensations that rippled through my consciousness blended into an erotic trance, and I was only aware of the general feel of them.

I walked to the chaise and felt the sensual sway of my breasts, the feline padding of my bare feet on the hard concrete, and the hitch of my hips at each step. I knew that the boys could sense these things almost as personally as I did. Their nerves, I believed had been rubbed as raw in anticipation as mine.

My sunglasses were on the small table beside the lounge. The sun was still as strong, and I thought of putting them on, but didn't. I could have hid behind them, and watched the boys with that measure of privacy. But I had decided to show myself to them, and I would do it completely, eyes included.

I lay down on my back, again locking my knees together. I didn't want to scare them, and I didn't want to be gross.

I heard Jenny murmur, "very nice," just before she took off again into her laps. I guess so, I thought, glancing up at the boys again. I caught one nudging another and making a comment. His face remained serious, and the other nodded. The boys certainly seem to think so.

The sun warmed me, and deepened the trance. I squirmed about on the plastic covered mattress of the chaise, trying to find the position that would still the rising tide of my own sensuality. But each new angle just added to the heat. And I was getting careless with my legs, opening them slightly at different angles, teasing the boys, teasing myself.

Finally, I rolled all the way over, and gave them my backside. Jenny splashed on, and I felt alone with the boys. My need was growing to the point where I began to understand that it would need relief. I pressed my pubic region into the pliant firmness of the mattress and was rewarded with a pure rush of sex that flooded my veins and centered in my erogenous zones. I was on the edge, but I wanted to hold it there as long as I could.

I rolled again to my back and reached for the suntan lotion. Methodically, I spread it over the skin that had never before seen the sun. First my breasts, my big beautiful breasts, that sat up on my chest so round and firm, nipples rigid at attention. The feeling of my hands caressing them was exquisite. Not quite to the point of orgasm, but tantalizingly near. I suppose I rubbed them long after the lotion had been effectively spread, but that didn't worry me. I knew what was next, and the boys knew what was next. Thoroughly savoring each moment leading up to it was a fundamental right, at that stage.

Finally, I squirted another glob of the creme into my palm and began to massage it into the whiteness around my pubic hair. I looked down and watched my hands, as if they belonged to someone else. I was a little shocked at how open I was to the boys. My legs had parted, of their own accord, waiting for the magic touch, oblivious to the audience that peered intently into the gap between them. My eyes moved from the obscene whiteness of skin, the darkness of pubic hair glistening with sweat in the brilliant sun; to the boys transfixed on the roof. Involuntarily, I moaned, with the tension that was theirs, as well as mine by then.

Urgently my fingers moved, kneading my pubic patch, slipping lower with each stroke, teasing the pleasure point with a light glancing touch. Then I knew I couldn't hold it any longer. One finger slid directly over the point with a firm but gentle pressure.

That was all it took. I went into convulsions of sexual release. A part of me held onto a tattered thread of consciousness and struggled to keep my body from erupting into wild undulations of pleasure. That much decorum seemed required by the terms of my unstated agreement with the boys. But my hands moved hungrily over my crotch, while my back arched against rigid stomach muscles and my legs stretched and strained and pointed my toes. It was all I could do to keep inside the wild cries of joy that wanted to burst from me.

I lay quietly panting for a while, my body spent, the wild erotic tension totally discharged. I glanced once at the boys, and even they seemed sated. I felt a lingering fondness for them in the afterglow of the experience we had shared, but they had served their purpose, and could go back to work, as far as I was concerned.

The sun was hot, and I turned over again, to take it on my back. I fell into a light sleep, that drifted over me like a gentle golden fog. Jenny had to touch my shoulder to rouse me.

"Well, I guess you got comfortable with our little game."

I rolled over with a sigh and smiled up at her. "Yeah."

Her eyes widened in mock surprise and she laughed. "Very comfortable."

"Umm," I nodded.

"I was thinking about joining you, but I suspect the boys have seen enough. You ready to go in?"

"Okay." I stood up slowly, feeling lightheaded. "You want a shower?"

"Sure."

We walked over to the little lattice enclosure and turned on the dual shower heads. Jenny stripped away her tiny suit and we stood silent under the parallel streams of cool water. There, we were partly obscured from the view of the boys by the lattice, but it didn't seem to matter anymore.

The water revived me, bringing back the energy and freshness the sun had sapped from my flesh. I was totally relaxed and receptive to every sensation. I closed my eyes and savored it.

When I opened them, I found Jenny staring at me with an odd expression. "You know you are very beautiful," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Yes," I answered slowly, thinking it through. "I guess I am, but I wasn't so sure when I saw you in that little suit. I was pretty jealous."

"I know you were. But now I hope you can see how silly that was. Right?"

"Yeah."

"Good," she said, nodding conspiratorially. "That's important."

We went back in the house and got dressed. A few moments later, the hammering began again. When we first heard it, we looked at each other and laughed.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers
12