No Turning Back Ch. 02

Story Info
She strips for trucker while hubby watches.
8.2k words
4.3
107.1k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
220 Followers

Chapter 2: The Next Phase

This story is the continuation of the series that began with No Turning Back and ended with Pool Party Ch. 02. That represented the first phase of the relationship my wife and I developed with Nick, a person who came to dominate our lives for a number of months a few years ago. For those readers who are turned off by passive husbands and slutty wives, I suggest you stop reading here. For the rest, I'm happy to hear your feedback about these events, retold more or less as they took place.

After three months of watching my wife with other men, Carol and I tried to break free of our new obsession and return to a time when we led normal lives. We were both shaken by the power of our new feelings and we were scared. What kind of life would we have if we kept going like this?

Our trip had started after I had "confessed" to Carol a fantasy of mine to see her undressing for, and then being handled by, a group of men. I had no idea that my confession would unlock unspoken desires that had lain hidden for the 15 years of our marriage, and probably much longer. It would eventually come to take over our lives.

We had an intense sexual experience after I described my fantasy to her. Such extreme arousal was foreign to us. We had led sheltered, conservative, even repressed lives up until then. But once we had tasted that lust, we couldn't really focus on anything else anymore. It was as though we had discovered a powerful drug and were helpless to resist it.

Eventually I forced the issue, thinking a taste of reality might not be to our liking. I organized a weekend in a different city during which I invited two men, found through the personals section of the local newspaper, to make love to my wife while I watched. But this only served to fire our lust even more. We repeated the experience. A vicious circle had begun.

The men involved were happy just to have access to my wife's voluptuous body. They say god things come in small packages. A little shorter than average, she had large round breasts and a tightly packed, bulging bum. She had relatively broad shoulders, a narrow waist and solid thighs, all without fat, flab or sag. But she had always been intimidated by the hungry looks her figure so often attracted and tried to dress to hide her curves. Thus, the shame of being undressed before strangers fought with the arousal that she felt when she saw the effect she had on them. This was part of the kick for her in our new adventure.

However, we began to develop a special relationship with one of the men involved, Nick. He understood that we were not just a middle-aged couple out looking to add a little spice to our sex lives, but that we were uncontrollably driven by hidden urges. Mine was to play the passive role of voyeur, hidden in the shadows, watching my wife share physical intimacies with other men that she had never shared with me. Then, when my arousal reached its peak, I would emerge before my wife and her lovers and show myself to them at the moment of my own sexual climax.

My wife's hidden urges were linked in some paradoxical way to my passivity. While she wanted to be controlled - she said once that Nick freed her to simply turn herself over to her desires - giving herself to someone else while I watched was perhaps a way for her to control me, too.

Nick understood all this and used that knowledge to manipulate us into situations that mixed jealousy, arousal and, eventually, fear. It was an intoxicating brew that we could not resist. And, to be honest, we were not interested in resisting.

Only once did we try. Nick had invited us to his summer home. One evening he asked some friends over and had my wife model a tight black dress for them around the swimming pool. As I said, Carol had always been self-conscious about her full figure. I saw the insecurity and shame in her eyes as Nick asked her to model the revealing dress. I was sitting off to one side, alone. It wasn't long before Carol's flushed face and swaying hips revealed her arousal. Eventually, one of the men led my wife into Nick's house. She gave me a strange look as she walked past me. Was it regret?

One by one, Nick's friends went inside and made love to her. I sat beside the pool, my erection straining as I listened to their quiet moans. My conscience pleaded for me to end it. Afterwards, I broke off our stay with Nick and took Carol home.

A few days later, shortly before we went to bed, Carol came to me in the study, where I was reading. She sat down on a small sofa. The yellow light from a nearby lamp cast a soft glow on her face. She said nothing at first, just looked down at her hands.

After a few minutes, she looked up at me. "Jack, I want to see Nick again." She reached up and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. Her gaze was steady and calm.

I looked at her without speaking. The day after we returned from Nick's summer place I realized that we would not be able to simply stop our journey. I couldn't control the images of my wife undressing for a group of strangers, the passion with which she kissed her lovers, the intimacy of the sexual acts that she shared with others but not with me. I knew my wife was struggling with images of her own.

"Tell me what happened at Nick's the other night," I said finally. "What did you do for those three men? Tell me how it felt." I closed my book and lay it on a small table beside my armchair.

She looked at me for a moment, then took a deep breath.

"The first one, he said his name was Ron," she said. "He was a bit older, with gray hair." I remembered him.

"He took me into the bedroom," she said. "He kissed me softly on the neck and said he thought I was beautiful. He said he had really enjoyed watching me walk around the pool in that dress. 'Poetry in motion,' or something corny like that he said. But I liked hearing it.

"Then he took my hand and put it on the front of his pants," she said. "I could feel his cock. It was hard." Carol lifted her feet up onto the sofa, so that her knees were under her chin. As she spoke, she was looking at a painting on the wall across the room.

"Then he asked me if I would walk around the bedroom like that, for him. 'Just for me,' he said. He sat down on the bed. So I did what I'd done at the pool. I just let go. It was a good feeling, knowing that I was making him hard. He wanted to see me, to touch me. I could feel his eyes on me, like he was feeling me from a distance. It made me tingle. I could feel my nipples tighten.

"I walked back and forth a few times. There wasn't a lot of room. Then I undid my dress and slid it off. He hadn't asked me to do that, but I wanted to. I wanted him to see me. I walked around in my bra and panties for a few minutes. It made me wet.

"Then he stood up and got undressed. When he took his underwear off, his cock jumped out. It was so hard. He sat back down on the bed to watch me some more. His hard-on reached up to his stomach. I walked up to him and slowly undid my bra. I let it drop on his lap. Then I bent down and picked it up, pulling it so that one of the straps wrapped around his erection. His cock was so stiff, it kind of snapped straight up when I pulled the strap free.

"He told me to keep walking around the room. He was watching me the whole time very carefully, looking at my breasts and my thighs. He hardly ever looked at my face. I slid my panties down slowly as I walked. I pushed them down an inch or so with every step. When they were about halfway down my thighs, I just left them there and kept walking around. He seemed to like that because he started to stroke his cock." She smiled, still looking at the wall. "He reminded me of you. He was a watcher.

"Then I pushed my panties down to my knees," she went on, " and they just fell to the floor and I kicked them aside. I walked back over to him but he said I should keep walking around. He said my body looked great when I moved."

Carol turned to look at me for the first time in her story. She glanced at my lap and saw my bulging pants. I undid my belt, opened my trousers and slid my pants and underwear down to my ankles. My erection stood straight. It throbbed lightly.

"So I kept walking around. I imagined I was a model on a cat walk. I swiveled my hips and walked on my tip toes, as though I were wearing heels. Then I put my hands up behind my head and walked past him like that, on my tip toes. He was really staring at my boobs then. I could feel it. I wiggled them just a little, to see his reaction. My nipples were really hard. I could tell by the look on his face that he liked that a lot. He was close to coming. It made me so wet."

I started to stroke my rigid cock. Carol watched me, continuing her story.

"I was standing right in front of him. He whispered something but I didn't hear. I bent down to him and he said, 'I'm going to come soon.' He was really excited at this point and breathing hard.

"Then he kind of groaned. He took his hand away from his cock and thrust his hips up towards me. There was a large drop of sperm on the tip of his erection. I guess he'd already started to come. Then all of a sudden it just shot out, straight up in the air."

I looked at my wife and felt my orgasm start. I pulled down once more on my erection then released it.

"It was such a powerful spurt, it went up maybe three or four feet in the air," Carol said. She was staring at my cock. I was about to erupt.

"I put my hands on his shoulders and quickly sat down on his stiff prick. He just slid right in, I was so wet."

I closed my eyes for a moment as the first spasm shook my cock. I felt my semen shoot up in the air. I opened my eyes and watched it fall back onto my shirt.

"He moaned really loudly as he entered me. I felt his cock muscles contract a second time. It got a bit bigger and he pushed hard into me."

I reached down and grabbed my cock and rubbed. I was spurting sperm into the air and onto my shirt and thighs.

"He pumped into me quite a few times. He was holding my hips and pulling me down onto him each time he pushed up. I remember my boobs bouncing and the slapping noise as our bodies came together. Then he just lay back on the bed, breathing heavily.

"I got off his lap. I tried to keep my thighs together. I didn't want to lose any of his sperm. I went to the foot of the bed and lay down. He was laying across the bed and I was laying along it, so our heads were sort of side by side, at right angles. I could hear him panting above me."

I was finished. I dropped my hand to my side. There was quite a bit of semen on my shirt and legs. I could feel it running down one thigh. I sat back, my cock slowly going limp.

Carol continued her story. "I reached down and inserted a finger into my pussy. It was extremely wet, with his sperm and my wetness all mixed up together. Some of his cum started to slide out. I caught it on my fingers and rubbed it onto my clit. He had shot a lot into me. As it came out, I tried to catch it and I rubbed it over me.

"I could feel him turn his head to look at what I was doing, but I wasn't really paying any attention to him anymore. He started to stroke my hair. I think he kissed me on the forehead once. I was starting to rock my hips." She smiled for a second. "I remember that the mattress was kind of hard."

She was looking at the wall again. "It was so arousing, feeling this man's cum all over my pussy. It was the proof that I had made him so excited.

"I don't remember the details after that, except that he reached down and pulled on my nipples, and that sent me over the top. It was ..." She paused for moment and looked into my face. "I can't describe it. But I think you know how I feel." She gestured with her head towards my lap.

My semi-limp cock lay to one side, some semen still dribbling out. "Yes, I know how you feel," I said, running one hand over my balding scalp. "I'll call Nick," I said quietly.

Carol got up from the sofa and came over to me. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, dropping it on the floor. Then she reached behind her and undid her bra. She threw that on the floor, too, then sat down on my lap, facing me. She reached down and took some of the cum off of my leg. She lifted a finger it to her breast and rubbed the sum slowly on the nipple until it stood out straight and glistening. She took some more sperm and put it on her nipple without rubbing it in. There was so much, it started to drip off.

Then she lowered her breast to my mouth. I sucked in her nipple, licking the sperm from it. I swallowed. I held her breast with one hand while I licked the nipple clean. Then she stood up, picked up her clothes and left the room.

I picked up the phone and dialed Nick's number.

***

Three days later, Nick picked us up at an airport in the Midwest. He was driving a van, with two seats in front and upholstered benches running along both sides in the back. It was a custom design, expensive, with leather upholstery and wood paneling, a sink and small stove top. There were two large curtained windows built into the back doors, extending almost all the way from ceiling to floor. The curtains were pulled together in the middle.

Carol sat in front with Nick while I sat on the bench in the back. "Glad to see you folks again," he said. He had to crane his neck to look at me through the rear-view mirror. He smiled. Then he glanced at Carol. He reached over and gave her knee a squeeze. She was wearing a short skirt and a dark, snug turtleneck. From where I was sitting behind Nick, her large breasts stood out in round profile.

As he pulled out into traffic, he reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a thermos. He passed it back to me. "Help yourself," he said. "It's a special recipe of mine. To welcome you back."

I opened the thermos and poured the liquid into the lid. It was a gold color, and tasted sweet and strongly alcoholic. I took a drink and passed it to Carol. She sniffed it, then brought the plastic cup to her lips. She offered some to Nick.

"No thanks, gotta drive," he said.

Carol took another mouthful, then passed it back to me.

"I thought we'd go for a spin, see the sights," Nick said, again looking back at me in the rearview mirror. I nodded my head.

We pulled onto a highway and headed out across the flat countryside. Barns and silos, small towns, from time to time a small shopping mall. We were out in the boondocks. Carol stared out the window, watching the scenery move past. We passed the thermos back and forth without looking at each other.

After a few minutes, Nick reached over to Carol's knee again. He began to softly stroke her leg, but kept his eyes on the road. Carol continued to look out the side window of the van. Nick slowly moved his hand higher along my wife's thigh. She parted her knees slightly. He moved his hand as high as he could and started to stroke her. Carol closed her eyes and began to gently rock her hips against his hand. I felt the blood pumping into my cock.

Nick continued to drive like this for several minutes, as though it were perfectly natural. My wife continued to press back against his hand, eyes closed, face turned away. Her nipples jutted out through bra and sweater.

Carol started to moan a little and speed up her thrusts. Just when I thought she might come, Nick pulled his hand away and said, "Take your sweater off." We were still driving along a main highway. There wasn't a lot of traffic but, since Nick was driving a little slowly, we were being passed every few minutes.

My wife sat forward, tugged the sweater out of the waistband of her skirt, and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a sheer white bra. Her nipples were clearly visible. Nick glanced at her quickly and smiled, then turned back to look at the road. Carol turned toward me, but then looked away. She handed me her sweater.

"You are probably the hottest thing I've ever had in my car," he said. He reached over with one hand and squeezed my wife's breast, flicking his fingers over the sheer material covering one nipple. Carol reached up and took his hand and held it against her breast, squeezing herself together with him. Nick looked at her and smiled. "The hottest ever," he said.

With a quick look in my direction, Nick said, "Now the skirt." Carol unzipped her skirt at the side, then lifted her hips off the car seat, slowly tugging the skirt over her thighs, then pulling it down over her knees. She lifted her legs to free the skirt from her shoes. Her breasts were squeezed against her thighs and bulged out the side of the bra. She handed me her skirt without looking at me.

I leaned forward to see what she was wearing. She had on pantyhose, nude to the waist, and without panties. My cock straightened out in my pants.

"My, my," Nick said, and whistled quietly between his teeth. "What do you think, Jack, shouldn't we share this with somebody?" He looked at me in the mirror. My wife stared out the window. Her face was still flushed. I nodded.

A couple of cars passed us. I couldn't see from my position in the back whether anyone noticed my wife sitting half-naked in the front seat of the van. Once, Nick pointed as a truck overtook us and laughed. "Lean towards me, quick," he said. Carol turned and moved closer. Her large breasts squeezed up from the cups of her bra. She looked up through the window on Nick's side of the van. Her cheeks were flushed. Was she looking into someone's face?

"Oh, yeah, that's it, he got it," Nick said. "Beautiful." Carol sat back. I heard a truck horn blow, then the rear of a semi-trailer pulled in front and slowly moved beyond view.

After another ten minutes or so, Nick pulled the van into a large picnic area. There were a few cars at one end of the parking lot. In the middle of the lot, near the washrooms, two large semi-trailers were parked. Nick drove to the far end of the lot. He pulled in beside a picnic table that was mostly hidden behind some trees. There was a shower building about 20 yards away, behind some trees. There were no other cars around.

"Wait here," he said, and got out of the van. He walked over to where the trucks were parked and disappeared behind one of them. Carol and I sat in the van in silence, listening to the cars drive past on the highway.

"Carol, you look incredible," I said after a minute.

She turned halfway around and looked at me. "Are you stiff?" she asked.

I nodded. She turned back. She lowered the sun visor and looked at herself in the small mirror. "Jack, whatever happens ..." She licked her lips and puckered them once, then turned her eyes to me in the reflection. "... don't forget that you are part of this, too. It's not just me and Nick."

Before I could ask her what she meant, Nick was back at the van. He motioned for Carol to roll down the window, then leaned in.

"Switch places, you two," he said. He looked back over to the trucks.

My wife turned to her left and crawled between the seats into the back of the van. Her full breasts hung down in the sheer bra and wobbled in the light material as she struggled between the seats. I caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy through the nude pantyhose. She caught one of her high heels on the emergency brake and stumbled for a moment. I reached out and steadied her. She took my arm and sat down beside me. She didn't look at me. I got out the back of the van and walked around to the front passenger side and got in.

Just then, a man appeared beside the van. He was big, maybe six-foot four. He was carrying a bottle of beer in one hand, his other hand stuck in the back pocket of his blue jeans. He had on a green John Deere T-shirt. His hair was long, dark brown, and pulled into a pony tail. His eyes were bloodshot and he seemed to be squinting all the time. I guessed he was in his mid-thirties. He had a slight paunch but broad, powerful shoulders. I noticed he was wearing black and white Keds running shoes.

swigby
swigby
220 Followers