No Turning Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was looking at my convulsing cock. She smiled, then looked up at Nick, who reached down and lifted her up. They kissed once, briefly. Then, as my spurting subsided, they turned away and finished showering.

I sat back on the little bench, my erection withering. I stared at the wall above the sink, where my semen dripped down.

"Hey Jack," Nick said. He turned the tap closed with a squeak and the water stopped. "Do me a favor, will you? I left the towels in the van. Would you go get them for us?"

I stood up and opened the door a crack, looking out. I couldn't see anyone. I opened the door wide and walked, naked, out onto the flagstone path. I could hear the traffic on the highway but there didn't seem to be anyone around. I started to walk back to the van. I looked over to where the car had been between the trees earlier, but it was gone.

When I got to the van, my clothes weren't on the ground where I'd left them. I opened the back doors and crawled in. My clothes were neatly folded on one of the benches. I got dressed. It took me a couple of minutes to find the towels inside one of the benches.

I went back to the shower and knocked on the door. Nick opened and reached out a hand to take the towels. I passed them through and he closed the door. I walked back to the van.

After a few more minutes, they emerged from the shower building. Nick was dressed and had an arm around Carol's shoulders. She was wearing a towel. It barely covered her bum.

They climbed into the front seats of the van. Nick started the engine, pushed a button to lower the windows, and we started to pull away. Carol leaned forward and pulled the towel away from her body, throwing it into the back of the van, on the floor at my feet. As Nick accelerated onto the highway, my wife put her hands behind her head and closed her eyes. The wind from the window blew her wet hair around. Her skin was pink from the shower and the breeze was giving her goose bumps. Her nipples stood out straight.

I sat back on my bench. I could smell Ked's semen. I looked at the stains on the wood-paneled wall and on the expensive upholstery.

Nick turned on the radio. It was an old R&B tune. It reminded me of meeting my wife for the first time some 20 years ago. Shy, nervous, easily scared, voluptuous. She was still all those things, but she was also discovering some other part of her. I didn't recognize it, but I was drawn to it irresistibly.

Nick started humming along with the music. I looked at Carol. She smiled at Nick and moved her head a little with the music. Her large breasts bounced lightly as Nick drove over a seam in the highway. Carol looked down and laughed. She shook her shoulders so that her breasts wobbled again.

"Now what?" she asked, a broad smile on her face.

"Be patient, my dear," Nick said. He leaned forward to look at me in the rear-view mirror. "We have lots of time, right boss?" He smiled at me.

I listened to the music and thought of my young bride. The van rocked gently. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.