No Turning Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keds exchanged a few words with Nick, then opened the back door of the van and sat down on the bench beside my wife. The van rocked slightly as he got in. I could smell booze on his breath. He looked around the van for a moment, then at my wife. Carol sat with her hands between her knees, looking down. It was a defensive position, I thought, but it had the effect of squeezing her breasts together, which looked like an invitation. My cock was pumping.

"Well, he was right, lady," Keds said. He ran a hand through his hair. "You are something special." He lifted the bottle to his mouth and took a long pull. Then Nick got back into the driver's seat.

"Ain't she a piece?" Nick said, then looked at me and winked. "I'm tellin' ya." He was talking like a hillbilly.

Keds was leering at my wife. "So, how much is this gonna cost?" he said after a minute.

"Like I already said, you can look all you want for twenty bucks," Nick said. "It'll cost you fifty if you wanna touch."

Keds tilted the bottle back and poured the rest of the beer into his mouth. He dropped the bottle on the floor of the van, then sat up and reached behind him. He pulled out his wallet and handed Nick fifty dollars.

"I been on the road for ten days," he said. "Night and day. It's been a bitch. I've been dreamin' of tail for some time." He smiled at Carol, then at Nick. "I guess now I'm gonna get me some."

My wife looked at Nick, a question on her face. He smiled at her, then turned to Keds.

"You be nice and gentle with her, my friend," Nick said. "She doesn't do this every day, you know. We'll be keepin' an eye on you." Nick slipped a tape into the cassette player and pushed the play button. I recognized the music. It was from the seventies, Fleetwood Mac, I think.

Then he opened the door, looking at me and gesturing with his head for me to get out as well. I closed the van door behind me and looked around the parking lot. Nick walked around the front of the van and came up to me.

"Make sure nothing weird is going on back there," he said. "I'll be back in a sec." He poked me in the stomach with one finger, smiled and walked back towards the trucks. I took a deep breath. It was late afternoon, and windy. There was a line of poplars along the far edge of the parking lot and the sound of their leaves rustling rose and fell with the wind.

I walked around the back of the van and looked through the large windows. The curtains blocked some of the view, but I could easily see both benches. Keds was sitting on one and looking at my wife, who was laying down along the other bench. She was still in her bra, pantyhose and heels. I leaned into the side of the van to get a better view. I could feel the bass lines of the music vibrating through the van's metal body.

My wife lifted one leg, bent at the knee, then extended it towards the ceiling, running her hand along the nylon from calf up to her thigh. She repeated the motion with her other leg. She was looking at Keds the whole time.

He was watching her intently as well, occasionally nodding his head slightly. From time to time he would reach down and rub the front of his pants.

Suddenly there was someone standing beside me. "What's to see in there?" I jumped, startled. Nick was standing there with another guy. He was the opposite of Keds - short, skinny, probably fifty years old. He had a thin, dark mustache and a receding hairline. He was smiling at me, like he'd caught me in the act. He reminded me somehow of an old Desi Arnaz of 'I Love Lucy' fame.

"You can look for free for two minutes, then it's twenty bucks," Nick said.

Desi nodded at Nick, looked at me for a second then peered into the window. I looked in again, too. My wife was still lying on the bench. Both knees were up, with her shoes on the bench. She was arcing her back, reaching underneath. It looked like she was going to undo her bra. The bass kept the beat going. She looked incredibly sexy.

Desi whistled. "Look at those tits," he said. "She is hot as hell." He reached into his hip pocket and pulled out a roll of bills. "I've seen enough to know I want to see more." He peeled off a twenty and handed it to Nick. Then he turned back to the window.

My wife was sitting up now, feet together on the floor, facing Keds. She was holding the sheer bra against her breasts. The bra straps were hanging loose from her shoulders and off her naked back. Her breasts were overflowing her small hands. Keds unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock stood up straight. It was as big as he was. It strained up towards his stomach. It was thick and well-veined. Judging by how stiff he was, it was easy to imagine that he had not had sex in some time. He stretched his legs across the floor of the van, almost touching my wife's shoes.

Carol glanced in our direction for a moment. She caught sight of Nick. He nodded at her, and she smiled slightly back. Then she turned to Keds, shook the hair out of her face and in one motion lifted both hands up over her head. Her large breasts swung free. She kept her hands in that position for a few moments. She was smiling at Keds. She shook her breasts gently. They shuddered delightfully. I was as hard as a rock.

"Jesus H. Christ," Desi said beside me. "Look at those babies. What a fuckin' rack."

Nick was also looking. He nodded his head, then looked at me. "She's something, alright," he said.

Then my wife lifted her bum off the bench and slid her pantyhose halfway down her thighs. She reached down and wrapped her hands around her knees, pushing them close together. Her full breasts squeezed out between her arms. She looked up at Keds with a pouty look on her face. She was getting into this. Was it a show for Keds or for Nick? I put my hands in my pockets and started to stroke myself.

She slowly slid the pantyhose over her knees and down her legs. She kicked off her heels and then pulled the nylons free. Then she swung her feet back up onto the bench, lay back and resumed her leg stretching and stroking, first one then the other. Her breasts were held up between her arms as she ran her hands over her own body. From this angle it was easy to see how long and thick her erect nipples were.

"Fuck," was all Desi could manage to say beside me. He was breathing heavily.

Keds peeled his T-shirt up over his head and threw it to one side. He had broad biceps and a tattoo. He put one hand on his rigid dick and bent it towards my wife. He was smiling. He said something to her. My wife sat up again and faced him. Slowly, she parted her knees. She ran her hands up along the inside of her thighs, and then covered her clean-shaven pussy. She was playing to him, with a coy look on her face. Keds nodded his head, smiled and stroked his erection.

Then Carol put one hand on the bench behind her for support and lifted her hips slightly towards him. She ran the other hand over her pussy, the middle finger running along the slit before she buried it inside. She put her head back. Keds said something. Then Carol looked at him and began a rhythmic stroking motion between her thighs, her hips rising and falling in time with the bass beating against the side of the van. Her mouth was partly open and she licked her lips. Her breasts and thighs were jiggling slightly as she touched herself for this stranger.

Suddenly she arched her back and squeezed her eyes shut. I could hear the muffled sound as she cried out. She thrust her hips high into the air. Ked's mouth was half open and his face was red. My wife thrust her hips up again, and there was another yelp from her. She closed her thighs tightly around her hand, dropping her head onto her chest as her orgasm poured through her body. I thought I was going to come. I pulled my hands out of my pockets and tensed. A small spasm rushed through my cock. I felt a drop of wetness, but then the contraction stopped.

Keds lurched forward onto his knees. He pointed his large erection at my wife. He humped his shoulders for a second, then a long string of semen exploded violently from his cock. It shot across the small space between them and splashed on my wife's arm and across her tummy.

When she felt the sperm hit her, she opened her eyes and quickly lay back down on the bench, arching her back up. She turned her face to look at Ked's throbbing hard-on just as it spurt a second time. She squeezed her breasts together and lifted them up. Ked's semen shot over her chest and splashed against the wood paneling above her. A third eruption landed across both breasts.

"Oh, God." It was Desi. He had his hands in his pockets and was moving his hips. I put my hand back in my pocket and closed my fingers around my erection.

My wife smiled and wiggled her hips, sliding down the bench a few inches so that the fourth blast caught her full in the face. It flew against her cheek and across the bridge of her nose. She opened her mouth and caught the fifth spurt on her tongue.

She put her head back and closed her eyes. She was still smiling. Keds stood up as much as he could in the cramped confines of the van and stood over my wife's face. He was stroking his cock rapidly. Another spurt of cum shot out onto her face, landing on one eye lid and across her forehead. He continued to stroke himself. There were no more violent spurts but quite a bit more semen fell from his cock in large dollops onto her lips, chin and neck. He squeezed his hard-on and a large drop fell from the tip of his erection. She opened her mouth and took it in, swallowing hard.

He lowered his hips closer to my wife's face, his thighs straining with the exertion. He put the end of his cock directly on my wife's lips and stroked some more of his semen into her mouth. He rubbed his cock around her lips. She held out her tongue and then lifted her head to take his cock into her open mouth. He stroked the last drops of his cum between her lips.

Then he fell back onto the bench on the other side of the van. The vehicle rocked violently. It made us jump back from the window.

Desi looked up at Nick. "What would it cost me to get some of that?"

"You can't afford it," Nick said. "Be happy, you got a helluva show at a great price." He slapped Desi on the shoulder.

"I got a hundred bucks here," Desi said, patting his pocket.

"No dice, hombre," Nick said. I wondered why he was talking like he was in a bad B-movie. "That's it for today and we're movin' on."

Desi looked back into the van. My wife was still lying on the bench, her arms stretched above her head. Her breasts were rising and falling as she breathed. Keds was slumped against the other wall of the van, staring blankly ahead.

Desi looked back at Nick and shrugged his shoulders. "If you're ever back in this part of the world, you let me know," he said. "You see my truck over there. I'll save my pennies until then."

"It's a deal, partner," Nick said. Desi took one last look in the van and then left.

Nick looked in the window, then stood back and swung the door open. "Time to go, my friend," he said. "You have a good time?"

Keds sat up and shook his head. "Oh man, I'm in love." He looked over at my wife. She brought her arms down and tried to cover her breasts. When she felt the cum on her chest, she lifted her head and looked down. She wiped some of the creamy fluid off with her fingers.

"You made a mess all over me," she said. "So much cum." She smiled at him.

"Sweetheart, I barely got started before you made me pop," Keds said. "You are definitely the best I've ever seen."

"We gotta roll, my man," Nick said. "Sorry."

Keds looked at him, then back at my wife. He pulled his clothes back on. He looked like he'd just gotten up from a long sleep. He climbed out the back of the van and rolled one shoulder. He winced.

"You gotta promise me that you'll be back," he said to Nick. "I want to see her again. But somewhere else than that little van."

"Sure, I'll be back," Nick said with a broad smile. "With the little lady, of course. We'll have us a little fiesta in a nice hotel."

Keds nodded, looked at me for a second, then turned and walked back to the trucks.

Nick turned to Carol. "You need a shower, baby," he said. "It's over there." He nodded towards the green brick building behind the trees.

Carol sat up on the bench. Her breasts bounced lightly. There was quite a lot of semen on her face, especially around her mouth, and one long string across her breasts. She crawled to the back of the van, looked in both directions, then stepped out.

She pulled her hair back from her face and stretched her elbows up. I wanted to weep, she was so gorgeous. The sun shone on her full breasts. The semen gleamed in the light. Her small bare feet were slightly apart and her thighs looked solid and strong.

"Oh, Nick," she sighed, lifting her hands high above her head and then letting them fall to her sides. Her breasts shuddered. "I feel so ..." She looked at him.

"I know, baby," he said. He reached into his pocket. "There's the shower over there," he said, pointing to the trees. He handed her a small bottle of orange colored shampoo and a green metal token. "You'll need this to get in. Off you go."

She turned and headed towards the trees and the small building. Her bare feet padded on the flagstones leading to the shower building. I looked towards the parked cars and the trucks at the other end of the lot. It was hard to see them through the trees. There didn't seem to be anyone around.

Nick walked to the front of the van and got into the driver's seat. He turned off the music. I watched my wife walking away from us, her bum bouncing with every step. My cock was throbbing. I slid my pants and underwear off, kicked my shoes to the side, then lifted my shirt over my head and dropped it on the ground. I walked after her.

My erection barely bounced as I moved, I was so stiff. Feeling the breeze against my hard cock just increased my arousal. I looked towards the parked cars again. I could see one car between the trees. It was maybe 75 yards away. I doubted that they could see me, but the idea that they might made me more excited.

Carol stopped at the first of a row of doors at the shower building and inserted the green token into a slot above the handle. She heard me approach and looked over her shoulder at me. Then she pushed the door open. I followed her in.

It was a small room. There was a shower stall with a white plastic curtain, a small plastic bench, a sink and a mirror. There wasn't much light coming from a small window above our heads and a dim fluorescent light over the sink. It was dull but seemed clean enough.

Carol set the bottle of shampoo on the bench and then looked at herself in the mirror. "Look at the mess that man made on me," she said. She brought her face close to the mirror and, lifting a finger, wiped away some of the sperm over her eye. She looked at me in the reflection. I just stood there watching her, my erection pulsing.

"He shot so much cum onto me," she said, looking at me for a moment longer before turning back to the mirror. "I swallowed some, too. I guess I made him very excited."

I didn't know if Nick has asked her to talk to me like this or what. She was usually very passive during these episodes and this was the first time she had spoken to me. But it was like she was putting on an act of some kind, as if we were strangers, not man and wife.

She turned to me. "Come here," she said quietly. I walked up to her. The tip of my cock touched her hip. "Will you help clean me off?"

She turned her cheek toward me, lifted her face up and closed her eyes. I hesitated, then leaned forward and extended my tongue. I could smell Ked's semen. I licked it from her cheek, running my tongue over the bridge of her nose. It was a little thick but didn't taste like anything. Then I very gently licked the sperm off of her lips and chin. Some of it slid off my tongue onto the floor. I could hear it drop onto the tiles. I swallowed quickly before I repeated my clean-up on the other side of her face.

Then she turned her breasts to me. I bent down and did the same, licking the long string of semen from her breasts. The fluid was slippery as it ran over my tongue before I swallowed it.

When I was finished, Carol looked down at my straining hard-on. "You poor boy," she said. "I've gotten you all stiff, too, haven't I?"

She reached down and flicked it twice, as though testing its hardness. It bounced back up each time, rigid as iron.

"You can jack off into the sink, if you like," she said. She smiled at me. "I don't mind."

She turned to the shower stall, pulled the plastic curtain aside and twisted the water taps. There was a hissing noise as the water started.

Just then there was knocking at the door. "What are you lovebirds up to in there?" It was Nick.

My wife stepped back to the door and opened it. She gave Nick a big smile as he ducked in. "I was getting lonely out there," he said to Carol, then turned to me. He looked at my erection and lifted his eyebrows. "You've got some unfinished business there," he said.

Then he turned back to my wife. "I'll help you get cleaned up," he said. He quickly undressed. Then, picking up the bottle of shampoo and nudging my wife ahead of him, he went under the running water. He started to close the curtain, then looked at me.

"You probably want to watch, right?" He smiled. I said nothing. "No problem," he said, pushing the curtain wide open.

He unscrewed the shampoo bottle and poured some of the orange fluid onto one hand. Then he set the bottle down and turned my wife's shoulders so she faced the running water, away from him. His cock was half erect. With both hands he began to rub the foam over my wife's shoulders and back. She closed her eyes. There was look of intense pleasure on her face. I began to gently stroke my erection.

After a minute, Nick reached over her shoulders and moved his hands down to my wife's large breasts. He began to knead them. The water splashed off the backs of his hands. Carol's breasts glistened, shuddering and jiggling under his hands. He twisted her nipples between his fingers. His cock quickly stiffened.

She turned to face him and they embraced, with a deep open-mouthed kiss. Then my wife took the shampoo bottle and poured some of the fluid into her hand. She began to spread it on Nick's chest. Then she reached down a foamy hand and grasped his erection. She began to slowly rub it back and forth. They continued to kiss, the water splashing around their heads. Nick pushed his hips into my wife's stroking hand.

After a minute the foam had been washed away from Nick's cock and my wife's hand moved up and down over the wet, glistening shaft. Then she knelt down in front of him and took his erection in her mouth. Her head moved slowly back and forth. Nick put his hands behind him, against the wall of the shower stall, and thrust his hips out. My wife continued her slow, gentle caress.

After a minute, Nick bent his knees. He looked down at Carol and smiled. He said something to her but I couldn't hear it because of the shower. He looked at me, the smile still on his face. Then he closed his eyes and straightened his legs. My wife kept her rhythm, slow and steady. He looked at me again. There was a faraway look in his eyes. His mouth fell open slightly. He thrust his hips gently towards my wife's mouth. His cheeks flushed. Then he blinked hard and thrust again, very lightly. He continued these gentle thrusts three or four more times, each time blinking and bending his knees.

Then he closed his eyes and straightened up. He looked down at my wife, who continued to run her lips lovingly up and down his now shrinking shaft.

After a minute, Carol turned to look at me. Her face was wet, and some of her hair was pasted to one cheek. I stepped up to the sink and stroked my cock. My wife watched me as a spurt of cum shot from my erection onto the silver faucet. Another jet hit the back of the sink. I stumbled back slightly and the third eruption flew over the sink and splashed against the wall.