All Comments on 'No Turning Back Ch. 03'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This story needs......

...a new catagory. Like so many stories in loving wifes, the wife is a perverted slut and the husband is the kind of guy that got a lot of wedgees in the locker room. We need a real man catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The way it should be

That's the kind of open and understanding relationship a husband and wife should have - what ever gives sexual pleasure should be enjoyed by both together. Doer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WHY DON'T YOU CUT YOUR COCK OFF

IF YOU NEED HELP IN FUCKING YOUR WIFE ,PUT HER ON THE STREET CORNER.ALL THE FAG WRITERS KNOW IS WEAK MEN AND MAKING THE WIFE A WHORE FOR SOMEBODY ELSE.THAT SHIT IS OLD, USE YOUR MIND AND DO SOME REAL WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wait a minute

You start this off with an "I'm a rabid voyeur. And an exhibitionist." We then move into wife sharing, to selling the wife for 20 to 50 bucks a pop. And now we graduate to the husband sucking cock.

All unprotected sex! I just don't get it. This is so far and away from where you started. What's next he has his wife pimp him out. This isn't just a submissive guy this is just pathetic and they say they still love each other?

Only here could we read such drivel.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Those who claim for real man stories...

try the gay male section, maybe you'll love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MMMMMM!!! Nice!

I loved it! Made me hard as a rock. I'd love to be the husband, sharing my slut wife, and being a slut myself. I know my wife would like this kind of action too, we often pretend we have other men with us when we make out. Well written, very sensual, sexy and kinky. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cum filled cunt.

I've always had a fantisy of eating the cum out of my wife's pussy after I watched her beening fucked by one or more men. Her beautiful, delicious slit would be really wet and awsome. Just the thought of it makes me hard. The thought of me sucking my wife's juices off of another man's cock has me courious but I'd be hesitant to try it with out my wife's urging me on. I've thought about watching a man fucking my wife's pussy with my head on her tummy. When he is ready to cum he pulls his cock out of her cunt and shoves it into my mouth so I could taste her juices and know what it feels like to have a cock cum in my mouth. Oh well just a fantisy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Great work. I really enjoyed the story. Forget those negative folks who don't like the content, they shouldn't be reading anything on this site. These individuals have limited sexual imagination or experience and are not capable of broadening their sexual outlook. You folks need to continue your missionary positions or work somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Married gay men stories.

Dont really care for them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Hot!!! People with low and abnormally low sexuality should not read this comment

Most people who know me consider me a successful businessman, somewhat assertive at times but honest and considerate of others, living a comfortable life with a good wife and a grown family.

Beneath the surface I have a huge preoccupation with sex and sexual matters and even as a teenager I was very attracted to women who were known to be "easy". But I would never dream of touching another person inappropriately or making them uneasy in my presence. I am just sexually alert and venturesome when an opportunity arises.

I have recently become suspicious my innate (but well hidden, except from my wives)cuckold nature may have come (osmosis-like) through my mother's cheating activities with other men.

As a 26 year old it had taken me 4 years to have my 22 year old first wife start sharing herself with other men, a year or so to watch my 37 year old second wife have sex with another man and less than a month to arrange for my obviously wanton 59 year old third wife to give in to her inner slut's lust for horny strangers.

My own openness to sexually accomodating my wives' lovers lay dormant in me until my present wife fed me my first cock 4 years ago in a 3sum situation. Since that time we most often arrange to be had together.

My wives, and most of the men we have played with during our lives together, have chosen to defer to my assertive aura - even in situations when I was placed in positions not normally assumed by a person considered a "top".

It has been my experience that "bulls" are few and far between - believe me, we have looked! Most horny men seem to just be going along and looking for the easiest situation - often, that has been my wife or (upon occasion) the two of us.

To me the hottest sexual act is watching as an extremely horny man captures my wife in his arms and has her submitting to his kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your Good feeling

Is why you are not a Prophet! Tough times ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your right, once they get that many cocks in them and you let it happen, there is no turning back. My suggestion, and believe me it works, because this is what I did, advertise, rent a cheap hotel room, organize the guys, charge them a fee and let them go. My wife knows the drill, 4 guys, comfortable for the room size, she fucks until the last one leaves, most will cum twice. We leave first thing in the morning, she sleeps in the back as I drive. Mostly 3 times a week, we make enough cash not to have to do anything else, at 48 we own our house. The big question, do I join in, at first yes, it made me so horny watching her get fucked, now, no, I watch, I still get hard watching, usually I use her mouth like the guys have and that is always available but once a week, usually mid week when it is a bit quieter, we go to a swingers club, she does her thing and believe me she is popular and I get to fuck 2 or 3 of the wives/partners that are there., although recently I have become quite friendly with an older women and we seek each other out and go to a private room where it has become more than just fucking and I am seeing her outside the swingers club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a sick and twisted yarn of stupidity

No one to like in this one. Wife is a stupid slut. Husband is a moron and wimp. Those around them are lower life forms and no one would be missed if they all went missing from this world Awful

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Story sucks , as do all whorewife stories, but the “my wife and I “ lies are even better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous