All Comments on 'No Way Back'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good job !!!!!!!!

Good read and glad to see this category isn't completely fagged out . Hope you keep them coming .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marge won

I did not like the ending to this. I know the wife screwed up, big time, but in my opinion, she came to her senses in time. She wouldn't have had sex if Ramon wouldn't have raped her. Marge was the main problem, not the wife, and by getting a divorce, Marge won. She got what she wanted. I think the husband was too thin-skinned and immature here to have no forgiveness in him at all, and as a result he drove a basically good woman insane.

MaykiMaykiover 13 years ago
well written

first story I enjoyed without sex on this site. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too bad Marge...

didn't fall off the planet, what a horrendous excuse for a human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well,

I really liked the story - please keep them coming!!!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I would have to agree with the second anon here. Marge won.

Beth listened to Marge to the point of wanting to have sex with Ramon. That she didn't go through with it at the very last second (literally right before Ramon put his dick in her), does little to change that. In my opinion the divorce was justified.

As for Marge? She got what she wanted, other people breaking up and divorcing, and what does she get as revenge? She leaves, mission accomplished, and later runs a website giving marital advice! Spread the misery! Wow...

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending!

Raped or not; "she wouldn't have been there in the first place." That says it all! Somebody said Marge won, and she did! Because Beth sided with Marge he never had a chance of winning, his victory came by living happily ever after with Brandy. Great story, Great writing, Great reading!

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
I loved it.

Rape is too bad, it happened to her, i would have felt sorry for her too, but that does not mean you have to be miserable too, I liked your stories, seems quit logical, you seem logical guy, may be lack in life experience but good imagination, rationalization. Always physical cheating is not, what goes in your mind matter more than that, wife also cheated in your other stories, so far every resolution I see are well justified, cheating does not have to be end of relation, but disrespect, and trust does. She was there was enough reason for divorce, even in the last moment she backed off does not mean she did not cheat, Respect had already gone from there marriage. And again, she backed off, because she did not feel anything for Ramon, he did not excite her? IF she had stopped thinking that "She could not do this to her husband" would have been a good reason for reconciliation. as i said, "what were you thinking", it is not just expression of anger but most logical Question, because this is all going to matter at decision time. "He did not excite her" if this was the reason, she was again selfish, she decided to do it against his husband's wish, selfish, she decided not to do it because of her own reason, again thinking of herself. If he had made her wet? If he was gentle? if he was skilled seducer? she would have gone through it.

I also dont believe in that "if you are in love with spouse you dont look at others" . You look and that is all, if you respect. You can love less or more, but you either respect or you not. She did not respect her husband. But she was good wife, basically good person, so he did not need to be hard on her, and he did not, he simply made himself out, as i said you feel sorry for those who are miserable but that does not mean you should miserable as well.

YOur stories are good in romance and love, but somewhat lacking in real life diffiulties, but that comes with experience, you seems young so with time you stories will be better, you are still good. You put sex, love, romance, logical, rational thoughts. start putting more stress and tension, and it will be perfect Lit material.One more thing, try to make conversations equallly, if they feel they speak too, one side d conversation shows lack of interest from other party, if wife was so determined, she would not let him speak only for so long, she would intrupt many time, if she is silent which means either she has no interest or does not want to try or she responsible and understands it and will take whatever she deserve, but as you put her in menatal hospital in the end none of these case fit. Other than these two fact you are still good writer.

Thanx again, keep writing, you are becoming very good at it. believe me you have it in me, and you are emerging as better.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Well done writer.

An old fashioned cheating wife story. The husband was correct in what he did. His wife should have listened to him NOT Marge. It's a pity Marge didn't suffer more. It is also a little sad that the ex-wife couldn't move on and find someone else. But apart from that well done for this story. And as Zed has already mentioned it was a happy ending, at least for the husband.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yep, Pretty Good!

The cloak and dagger stuff at the end with his wife to stage the final reckoning with Marge was kind of weasley. Just tell his wife it's over and get out. Then deal with Marge. Good story though! Ohio, USA

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Good story

Unfortunately also fairly believable. Many people take the side of friends or relatives over their spouse. That's a death knell for a marriage. Your spouse may not have all the answers, may even be dead wrong on a topic but if you aren't at least taking with them and giving some respect toward their feelings on the issue you are killing your marriage. This is especially true regarding issues of infidelity. He was extremely clear on the subject once he found out what was going on and Beth set out to purposefully deceive him. Up to that point he was willing to work on rebuilding the marriage but Beth was too stupid to heed his warning. This was a story heavy on revenge and since Marge and Ramon were such bad people they deserved whatever they got. However I feel badly for Beth. Her problem was being too dumb to be married. She didn't intend any bad or humiliating consequences for her husband. For her to end up insane and institutionalized seems cruel. Overall however a very nice effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i didnt like the ending....

im so glad this didnt turn out to be a JPB or matt moreau or slirpuff story. lets face it, there are some things that cant or shouldnt be forgiven. the ending, wtf? amy and susan got back together? like hell they should have, they fucked up big time and they deserve to be miserable. its also hard to believe that he would marry brandy within months of getting divorced. also, just in case any jackass out there thinks he should have forgiven her, should have tried to make work , whatever, i want to say this-its not that if he loved her enough, hed let her fuck another man, its if she loved him enough, she would never put herself in that situation let alone think about cheating. also, didnt anyone notice how she was jealous that he talked and was apparently close to brandy and she didnt like that but wanted to fuck another man, despite her husbands feeling on the matter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you didn't do justice with the wife

ok, let's see, the wife acts like a stupid, did stupid things but come on!! She should've killed Marge, justice would've served then. Marge is still alive and wow she now advice people over internet, more marriages in trouble.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
OK If he didn't have Brandy, there was the wine from the “Peanut Gallery”…

Stop whining (sorry couldn't help it) about the end. It is your written story SS06, ...and a well written and edited, Great story too!

Thanks for writing and sharing on Lit.

But......... if he didn't have Brandy, it might have ended differently. Perhaps the character with some sanity (Brandy) completed his decision to evoke the ultimatum=”No Way Back”. Wellll ?

Great writing SS06

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, the only thing possitive about this story,

is that her husband stuck to his principles and divorced her.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
Another terriffic story

Incestor007 said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another terrifying story

there was first of all never love involved and the couple was a missmatch from the beginning. just good sex is not love,

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Classic frustration is the central theme

Well done. Thanks

You have to be fifty miles from home to be an expert -- or to have your wife believe your common sense over her girlfriends -- when she is young. Women think that they know more about women than their husbands. Sometimes that is true, but sometimes they are so blinded by their predilection for the opinions of other women that they ignore reality, which is just another word for truth.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Good Story

But you know all the established facts up until the divorce could be the same and what happened could have been a set up by Brandy and Marge to get the ideal guy for Brandy.... Eric and Beth walked right into it,,,, Ṕerhaps!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
I liked the story but...

In terms of plot, Marge should have received the baseball bat treatment as well as Ramon, in fact, I think she should ended up at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico wearing cement shoes. Sad story. Well written but sad. Actually congrats on inventing one of the most evil characters since Winterfrog's dragon woman.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 13 years ago
Gotta Love a Happy Ending!

He got rid of a dumb bitch, got a better woman who has a brain and sense of loyalty. Beat the shit out of the wife's lover, took all the money from the wife's pimp and the wife is miserable and in a nut house. Good revenge without really having to do anything and is now happy with a second wife who is superior to the first. That says happy ending to me.

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 13 years ago
I can't imagine why anyone liked this story.

Boilerplate, nothing original; badly written and edited.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Fabulous story. for one reason and one reason only.

By both the wife and the hsuband admission nothing serious was wrog with their marriage. Even marge admitted that.

yet when the wife's idea was shot down by his reaction.... she did not drop it . She lied about dropping it and went out of her way to fuck another man.

It was MORE tha the deception & betrayal... it was the fact that the wife went out of her way to tell him... by her actions.. that His opinions dont matter

The husband's focus on that singular issue was well fabulous.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
A complete story!!!!

And a good read!!!! "Thank You"

TE_RossTE_Rossover 13 years ago
A Sick Husband

This husband has to be one sick son of a bitch to divorce a woman who was raped because his pride got hurt. And then the sneaky bastard pretends to be nursing his wife to good health all the while he's slipping the knife in.

This story was so underdeveloped that the dialog only showed what a selfish prick the husband was. Had the wife gone along with the ploy, begun intercourse and then got hurt in the process, then possibly I could have sympathized with the husband. But not in this story. NO ALWAYS MEANS NO....PERIOD!

The story is so underdeveloped that the husband marries a woman he's just met, I guess because she's shown some proclivity in physics. Then just to really give it to the wife, the story ends with her institutionalized and the new wife visiting.

There's a meanspiritedness in this story, a slap at any rape victim who may have changed he mind at the last minute.

thebulletthebulletover 13 years ago
unpleasant

I fail to understand the attraction a certain faction of Lit readers have for stories like this.

This was a story of unpleasant people doing unpleasant things. It broadcast its long-term intentions from the start. Was there anything that happened in the end that truly surprised any reader?

When you see the usual gang of idiots jumping on the bandwagon for an LW story, you've got to look at said story with a jaundiced eye from the start.

I guess I'm really bored with these stories that inevitably lead to violence, and then bankruptcy/madness/murder/suicide... all the punishments that should be meted out to the unfaithful whore of a wife.

Is there every anything new under the sun? Where is HDK when we need him?

BradehoftBradehoftover 13 years ago
Marge The Nightmare

Would have been a better title. A marriage is sacred between 2 people not multiple partners. I myself want a life partner for life not a one night stand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story is why I've mostly moved to the Romance section.

At least the other two couples were a little more sane.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 13 years ago
why is it that both husband and wife

are blaming Marge? everyone knows Marge: Marge is HERSELF. she does what she wants. did anyone NOT know about Marge all the time she's been marrying and divorcing --- per the story --- multiple times, IN ADDITION TO messing up Susan's marriage, Amy's marriage, Julie's marriage, Donna's marriage, Cindy's marriage, Bob's marriage, Cathy's marriage, John's marriage? <p>

why don't you write something that is a bit more INTELLIGENT? allow the characters --- man and wife and those close to them --- engage in MORE INTELLIGENT, more meaniful dialogues?, BOTH pre-cheating and post-cheating.... rather than, "Oh, honey, it's all evil Bitch Margie's fault. I was just gonna to to the opera with her but she made me fuck Roman. I said I was VERY DRY down there and can't take his 25 inch dick, but he rammed in all the way.... but, guess what, honey. You are the one I really love!!!!!!! I am wet down there, let's fuck!" <p>

why such total nonsense as dialogues (I'm, of course, exaggerating it JUST SLIGHTLY to make a point about the total nonsense 99% of these stories and authors come across in this genre...)

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
I liked it.

I like stories where you can tell something about the author - like he probably likes Mustangs and running.

This story was well written, the characters were believable. Yeah, we all know a "Marge" and while maybe, just maybe the husband was a little callous to the wife, i can't say for sure I wouldn't do the same.

Keep it up. I like your stuff.

Best Regards

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dearest Bullet - you asshole

You don't understand life and consequence but you say you like a well written story unless it deals with life and consequence.<P>

In this well written story {thanks Author} a woman selfishly sets out to cheat on a loving husband thinking he is a wimp who loves her enough to allow her fucking another cock. A wimp who isn't strong enough to want to start his life over with someone who cares for him like he cares for her.<P>

The wife slut was wrong. He isn't a wimp. The bad person loses and the good one wins. Poetic eh and just like life in most cases.<P>

Unlike you - we cheer when it is clear the offended has risen above the selfish sicko who gets the boot and stigma.<P>

That's Life and Consequence as reality.<P>

Nice work Author! We look forward to your next picture of life and reality and consequence.

With High Regard

brw02brw02over 13 years ago
Don't like the finish

It seems like he was cheating also. He had feelings for Brandy even when he and Beth were together. It wasn't physicl cheating, but he was dividing his affection. Brandy sounds like a great girl but he should not have used the rape as an excuse to toss Beth under the bus. I undertand how he felt, but I question his motives.

thebulletthebulletover 13 years ago
dear Anonymous: suck on this

I'm an asshole because I'm tired of the same old formula stories?

How many like this have we seen in the last year?

1) Couple is happily married with no problems until the wife gets involved with

(Choose 1): a) girls night out

b) the new couple that moved in down the street

c) former slut girlfriend who moves back to town

d) fill in the blank with any possible snake in Eden

2) Results of (1) convinces wife that (select from 1 or more):

a) she is missing out on life

b) husband in controlling her life

c) she needs more experience to be a better person

d) she needs to experience more cocks

3) After wife buys into (2) she tries to convince husband that: (choose any or all of the following)

a) she loves him, only him

b) this will make their marriage stronger

c) he will enjoy watching her fuck someone else

d) he will never be deprived in the sex department

e) if he doesn't let her, then he doesn't love her

4) wife goes ahead with/without hubby's consent and: (choose from this list)

a) marriage implodes

b) lawsuits ensue

c) violence erupts

d) someone dies

e) someone goes to the nuthouse

5) husband happens to find another woman (this one pure and good) hanging around just at the right time to take slut wife's place

Look into the archives, friends. I'd bet with very little effort you'd find a dozen stories that fit this formula.

There are several other standard formulas that are used as well.

As long as the wife gets hers in the end, anonymous will think he's reading Shakespeare.

thebulletthebulletover 13 years ago
just a follow up

check out Esther and Me, currently appearing on a Lit web page near you, to find another story that pretty much adheres to the formula I listed above.

I think that is a better-written story than No Way Back with a few different twists. But it essentially follows the standard guidelines.

One other standard item which I forgot: often the protagonist ends up rich --- he finds a cache of lost coins, or he wins the lottery (that's a big one right now), or he sells his company, or he has money he had been secretly putting away for: 2nd honeymoon, retirement, surprise for cheating wife (choose one) --- while the slut wife ends up destitute and her boyfriend skips town.

I love these consequences stories. They are all so original.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
As has been said already

A good old fashion cheating wives story. The story line has been used before many times, but it's a good one and that's why.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well the BULLET.

It's VERY, VERY simple. If you don't like these 'revenge' LW stories DON'T READ them. IT really is that simple. You stick to your 'romance' stories. Don't bother reading any LW stories you won't like them. Or better still go somewhere else and read your stories.

thebulletthebulletover 13 years ago
...ouch. that hurt

'nuff said.

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
Unlike most entries in this category,

events have consequences, the guy has realistic feelings of anger and hurt, and it ends not with the husband getting a kick from his wife's infidelity but in divorce. Beth's mental breakdown is over-egging the situation slightly, however.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
People who take advice from pigs

about flying usually crash. This story shows that quite well. The marriage ended and at least he found a way to have a good life... after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Lines

"Marge was a fucking expert on it. She had seen everything, been everywhere, done everything and had the whole collection of T-shirts to prove it. "

I have met this Bitch! She is a trust fund broad.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Good one

Nice touch working the stang into the picture

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I'd like to add my 2 cents to this.

This is the Loving Wives category. It's become synonymous with "cheating wives". The one thing that is almost a prerequisite is that the wife cheats. Usually the husband finds out, but even then not always.

There are only so many ways you can write about the reasons, circumstances and kinds of people before you've seen it all. The excuses (I wouldn't say "reasons") for a wife to cheat are extremely limited. The ways for a husband to find out about her cheating is also limited.

And when the husband HAS found out, how do you expect him to react? Unless he likes being a cuckold, he will react in anger.

Few readers would be happy with an ending where the wife simply gets away with the cheating, without revenge, or any payback, and the husband ending up alone (which is probably the main reason to add a female character who is "better" than the ex-wife).

To make it short, it's really difficult to make a Loving Wives story truly original, when the setup itself is so limiting.

I guess that's why the authors of stories that do not fit the mold (or at least spin a nice twist), are so highly praised.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A really fast moving story

Nicely done, the story kept my interest through out. A good believable storyline, with solid writing.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story!

An extremely well thought-out and well written story. It was believable and all the characters in it got what they deserved at the end. Except for Marge who seemed to skate away Scot-free and is now ruining other marriages via the internet.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Five Stars!

I thought it was just an excellent story. Thank you for having written it. Keep this up and you will be in the same league as PAPATOAD and torchthebitch; believe me, that is a complement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally, a decent non-wimp story!

Too bad the fucking idiots like shoe "won't comprehend it". Oh, well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
one of the best

keep up the good work

jimmyravinejimmyravineover 13 years ago
Very Sad.

Pretty well written, although a little jerky, but with a terrific storyline. On the story itself, It is a sad thing, and I've seen it happen, where one side of a marriage listens to crap that just shouldn't be listened to. Beth is an obviously wonderful woman, and was a good wife, but just completely lost touch of reality with Marge. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A good story

After thinking about it I think I understand why you had the wife raped. It was both punishment for her decision and a lesson to her on the crap marge was selling.

I liked that the guy was solid a true, a real good guy.

I liked the brandy character and how she only hooked with him after the papers got done.

I do think that Marge got off too easy. Perhaps you should do a followup story about how she get dealt with and have it end badly for her. Perhaps a couple of pissed off wives or husbands need to hunt her down and take her away for some very special and personal therapy to get all the bad out of marge. I can imagine a number of fun therapies that would be great for her.

Lastly, thanks for giving loving wives a great non wimp story. It needs more of those. Besides the wimps who love those stories by definition don't really have the guts to fo anything about it do they?

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Deep intense cruelty

Wow. Marge created a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I definitely feel bad for Beth, but I can't blame the husband for divorcing her. He was described as the perfect husband, doing all those little romantic things that most couples wished they did, but couldn't put forth the effort to actually do; even still, it didn't keep Beth from making arrangements to have an affair with another man. Marge, by the way, is one of the most vile characters I've read on Literotica; I wish she had gotten her comeuppance. Oh well.

The story was very interesting, a different take on a common plot, and I enjoyed the read. Great job!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
My sincere appologies to a favorite Author but I have to......

Beth ran into the den returning slowly with hung head and hidden hands. As Beth turned to Marge, Marge softly said she felt sorry for what she did. When in fact what she felt was a couple grams of lead from the Smith&Weston Beth has holding passing between her eyes. The same feeling Beth was about to inflict on herself. OK NOW I FEEL BETTER! lol

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
Another well written story

But no attention paid to the way he drove her into Marge's arns for two weeks before the rape. As Winston Churchill put it "Jaw jaw is better than war war."

Sulking is for small boys not grown men, it solves nothing. How long before he starts withdrawing from Brandy over some real or imagined ncident?

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
I diagree with iowiou

He did not drive her into anybody's arms. He simply said it's either him or Marge. If she really valued him over Marge, then she would have left Marge and not been friends with her. Unfortunately, she was an idiot and naive enough not to realise the consequences. He loved her but he didn't want her to be an idiot because she needed to be an adult and think things through, as he couldn't do this for the rest of his life.

That she said no at the point she was about to commit adultery is pretty late, and it doesn't excuse the rape but it does not vindicate her either, and it's questionable whether she said no because her lover was too big or because she felt regret. It's also questionable whether he should have taken her back, and really I think it's a 50-50 choice either way, and I don't blame him for leaving her as she exposed herself to another when she was warned explicitly.

I think it's more of a tragic story, because she wasn't a horrible person; she was just incredibly stupid, but she was otherwise a loving wife... I feel sorry for them both. Some men would take her back, some women wouldn't go there in the first place. What's extremely sad about this is that sometimes these lessons come at a huge cost, despite the fact that both love each deeply..

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Too easy

Beth is way too naive, and Marge way too obviously a hideous counselor on marriage. My main problem is, why did he marry such an impressionable child to begin with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This whole story is messed up. Yes Beth did something stupid but most people don't like to think their best friend is that evil. And from the sound of things the husband was feeling Brandy way before Beth messed up. Especially considering he married her 6 months after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sucked

You don't throw away 10 years of marital bliss over this shit story. Your all so perfect husband did not love Beth at all! She was his possession and sex toy and was pissed that she did not obey his demands immediately. He could have told her from the beginning that he would divorce her if she did not dump those friends from the beginning. He wanted Brandy and wanted her to disobey him. You painted him as a devoted man to her welfare but that is a stupid portrayal! The real one; he is a self-righteous ass that traded one sex toy for another!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
I can't believe some the dickless anonymous posters I've read lately....

First, some people don't have the balls to identify themselves and hide under anonymimity. The husband did the only thing he could do and keep his manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is one of the WORST stories on here....the guy is an ASSHOLE!

The wife fucked up but changed her mind and did the right thing. So the asshole deserts a rape victim. My only wish is I could give this negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Response to Anon's - this is well-stated consequence story!

The Anon's along with the delusional idiots like shoe 14 seem to think the female character of this tale is some innocent saint-like wife= Wrong! Once a cheating slut, always a cheating slut. This slut did not get raped, she knowingly laid on her back for this brain-less illegal immigrant with a large dick to cheat behind her husband's back. The skank got what she deserved and unfortunately the state has to pay for her mental care because the stupid slut could not keep her legs closed. Hats off to the author for submitting a realistic story that demonstrates how every slut should be handled. Wimp-hater

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
This story has the power

to inspire a lot of readers to send comments. Not all do. Some valid points are made. I like TheBullets summation of the plot line of so many stories in here. My own view is that the fellow isn't the fellow he thinks (says) he is. If he loves his wife that much he didn't make much of a fist of keeping her! As soon as she created the situation he effectively froze her out. This would kill a marriage on its' own. My own dear wife left me just because I froze her out for a couple of days over some tiff that neither of us could remember later. Happily she came back after a suitably grovelling telephone conversation (me doing the grovelling). And I'm no wimp - I just know where I'm best off. My summation of the plot line of pretty well every story in LW is that lack of communication is the seat of all marital problems. Easy said, but then, if all the characters communicated we wouldn't have stories to *enjoy *hate *argue over *consign the bitch to hell*

*delete as applicable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I liked it.

This story showed a woman who refused to take a fair warning about her actions and went against her husbands wishes and PUT HERSELF in a situation to get raped. We are responsible for our actions like it or not. R.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Thw wife wouldn't be this first person to fall sway to a charismatic negative influence. She ended up paying for it. He made her pay more. None of them come out of this smelling like roses. Still, if he's not feeling it anymore he did the right thing. Doesn't make him less of an ass. A pox on all of them.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Where was Chrissie?

I didn't like any of the characters. Story was too unbelievable. We needed Chrissie the car to have run over all of them as a waste of airspace! The shallow married couple (Ken and Barbie) were not real as proven by their actions. Marge was the evil puppetmaster who reduced several of the characters to puppets because women are brain dead and easily influenced by friends, family, forceful and depraved men, or slick seducers at the office.

Brandy will eventually screw up too with her new hypocrite of a husband. And she too, being a woman with her own silly thoughts or actions will be punished by Barbie's Ken, or Christine the Mustang! Overall though...I liked the story! Even if it was a stupid "kick em to the Kurb" revenge story! And you just have to love how easy it is to find these beautiful, sexual, and easily available women waiting in the wings just for you! thanks Stang...just kiddin.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Betrayal

This story was about betrayal of trust. Without trust, there can be no respect. Without respect, there can be no marriage. I can't believe there are FUCKING IDIOTS in the audience who say the husband was cruel and unforgiving for not staying married to a woman who respected the opinion of her demented friend over her husband. The wife went insane by her own actions. Her mental breakdown was the consequence of her extremely poor judgement and attempt to deceive her husband. 5 stars

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Waste of my time

Reading this story before I read it is a bunch of old folks. Then I quit reading and gave it 1*. If in the title or first sentence,I skip old folks stories since old women are not sexy. Otherwise, if I don't learn until after I have wasted my time, I rate the stories 1*.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
after reading words of wisdom from the comment section

I just want to say again nice 5 star story, as for some of the hater comments, dont worry about any of the dime store quacks.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
I need a change -

You share a great deal of pain in your stories and I think I need to move away for a while and then come back to you /smile -

This was a winner - I do feel that the price was a bit high and that if he had told her "do not go and do this behind my back, it will end the trust and end the marriage" and she had gone ahead - then it would have been more proportional.

Just an opinion -

You actually did the work of writing the story so it is your choice - always -

0649d0649dalmost 13 years ago
"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." - Voltaire

That french saying is pretty much summed up in your story :D

"the enemy of good isn't bad; the enemy of good is better. What that means is when you have something that's good, you should just stand pat, because a lot of the time when you try to make it better, you fuck it up."

I gotta laugh at the guys saying "he abandoned his wife!" and "he abandoned a RAPE victim!" ... OH NOSE! :P Good grief, give me a break, he looked after her til she got out of the fucking hospital!

Maybe he made a mistake in freezing her out, but I challenge any of you guys in real life to find a better way to deal with your marital problems. It's not fucking easy breaking up your wife's relationships with her friends, especially if they're her BEST friends. She'd end up resenting you! EITHER WAY you're gonna end up with a bad relationship! So fuck you all.

Yes, he froze her out, and it was possibly wrong. But see it from his point of view - it's hard to give any more than a fair warning to the woman you're married to who vowed to forsake all others! Insane! Why should he have to "teach" his wife why not to cheat on him? I think the rape was a good lesson to her (just in the story, not in real life, mind you).

And yes, the rape is kinda questionable - that it's in the story at all, and that she is so tight she can't take anyone else in (wtf?), when she was the one who wanted to experience another man (double-wtf?). But hey, rape is always unnecessary. And she had warnings. She was jealous enough of Brandy hugging her husband (freely admitted by her), so why the fuck should she want to fuck another man? You guys saying he should have just taken her back... must be dickless wonders. Like I said earlier, it's down to him to take her back or not. Some people might forgive, and I'm sure I could set up a website for you idiots to go meet and marry gold-diggers and airhead bimbos.

0649d0649dalmost 13 years ago
...and to those saying he threw away 10 years of marriage...

http://www.wife.org/ss.benefits.married10years.htm

There are fucking feminist websites which unashamedly advise women to stick out their marriages to 10 years so they can take their husbands for all they got - alimony, their retirements, future earning potential, etc! Fuck'em. Toss the bitch aside before then and move on, hah!

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
too simple

i think beth was too easily swayed to be believable. it seems that she doesn't have her own thoughts and opinions

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Another good one

This one could have gone either way. Divorce or reconcile.

At the last minute she changed her mind and no always means no. There still would have been a trust issue to deal with so reconciliation would have been a difficult road but it could have worked. I know a couple who went through a similar situation and worked it out ending up stronger for it.

Some writers have little cliches, memes they like to put inall their stories. Man, you have to get past the Mustang. Maybe a Camaro or challenger.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Very well-written

tale, I really like all of your stories. However, somewhere in the middle of this story the wife crossed over a line that would have ended the relationship for just about any husband. I would have like to have seen the couple try some kind of counseling at that point. Having said that, her reactions to his concerns come across as very realistic. Many of her comments and attitudes probably sounded quite familiar to husbands who read this tale. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SAME WIMPY HUSBAND

SAME OLD CRAP. HUSBAND HAS TO BE SNEAKY ABOUT EVERYTHIND HE IS DOING. WHY DONT HE CONFRONT HIS WHORE WIFE LIKE A MAn?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent and Well Written

Eric did what he had to do. The wife cheated and he divorced the slut. No wimp here. She listened to her friend over her husband and it cost her everything.

Don't cheat.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
I liked it.

The story was well written, nice realistic plot with a proper end. The length was perfect as well with it not being too long. So overall it was just perfect.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 11 years ago
Oh great

Thanks alot spang, now ill never be able to trust internet websites that give marriage advice. Now how will i get my wife to try anal?

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
that was cold

that story was cold even for stang, you know all this woman crime is stupidity, and it she was stupid in this then she was stupid in other things and still the husband loved her, so it was kind of part of his fault too, and to switch love and affections so fast, well that was cold and shallow, stang, you have a talent, so try use it better, and please try to put some depth in the females of your stories the next time, it is always better to burn a smart bitch then a stupid one,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good, well told story

And I hate cheaters. But after 10 years, I thought his wife deserved to be forgiven, especially since she was forced into it. Should have gone after Marge sooner. Still think she got off too easily.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Not one of the better SSo6 stories

I didn't like what you did to the character Beth. She certainly didn't deserve to be raped or thrown to the curb. Marge needed some serious street justice which never happened. The story got a very reluctant 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Basicslly the plot line was strong

But in certain areas the there were problems, for Marge to set up an extramarital fuck session between a male who had violent tendencies with a large penis and a wife who had a narrow vagina is just not likely in the least, it was overkill by the author and was not at all necessary to make the point needed in the plot. Also since the four women met often and discussed their failed marriages how would it be possible for Beth coming from a strong long term marriage to not figure out that Marge had caused the 2 divorces of her friends. And also it didn't appear logical that Beth could hear about Marge's three failed marriages and not have at least doubts about Marge's marital advice. In order for Beth to allow herself to be manipulated to the point of destroying her 10 year marriage one would have to believe that Beth was either not that bright or highly gullible or a deadly combination of both. I agree that Beth was punished the most of all involved whereas Marge got off way to lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How could Beth listen to marge, why do you write dumb women stories

Your plot was weak marge was evil and you can tell me she could control the thoughts of these women. Make them go and destroy their marriages. Why are all your women so dumb. Do you have a problem with them?

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
A little too harsh

Beth backed out, albeit at the last minute and got raped. I can see the husband being pissed, but throwing her out after that was petty and cruel. It was a stretch to have Marge screw up all her friends marriages and have none of the women see it and figure out what was going on. They ended up being portrayed as idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
plausible ?

Many women are closer to their female friends than to their husbands.

This story stretches that a bit far.

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 10 years ago
BullShit

This "story" should be under mind control. For the most part, I love your stories. But in this one you give women a bad name, and that name is STUPID. After reading this one, the only word that kept coming back to me was bullshit. If I ever run into a woman named Marge, I'll want to punch her in the face. Nope, not going to do it. Because it's BULLSHIT, just like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Justice was served

By serving Beth and Fat Marg.

Rogn123Rogn123about 10 years ago
this is a pretty good Stang story

For 2 reasons:

A mustang was barely mentioned

It was only 3 chapters

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Eh?

Okay the wife screwed up - a lot! In the end she tried to stop and was raped. That was some serious punishment. I am a BTB kind of guy, and she got hers. Her husband of ten years should have manned up and given her a chance. As for Marge, I have never hit a woman, but I'd give her a beating. She is shit and needs to learn a brutal lesson.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
a chance ?

He gave her chance after chance to give up the idea of sex with another man.

Forsaking all others includes not putting Marge ahead of her husband.

I might not have given her a chance to stay after she said she wanted sex with another man the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dam Stang

I liked this story, I was short and very to the point and not one of you long stories. Did not have to read about a mustang. ONE OF YOUR BEST STORIES.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Foolish Women!

I realize we wouldn't have these stories otherwise, but why do these women refuse to listen to their husbands when they try to warn them away from these relationship "experts"? Even if Marge WASN'T a 3-time loser who had already screwed up two other marriages, the husband's warning should have been enough.

And to those who say her change of heart and rape should count in her favor, let's not forget that she had plotted with Marge to cheat and only confess when she could show that it didn't hurt their marriage.

One final point - what's the sense in trying out another partner? If it's no better, then why stress the relationship? And what if it IS better? Are we supposed to believe that her "love" for her husband will make her forget the better sex? Or will she just continue to crave it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
6 months @ married ?

many posters afe claiming he married brandy after 6 months the story says they hooked up after that time then got married with no time frame given. considering Brandy's position on fidelity think lt"s more likley their first date was 6 month then the marrioge was somewhat down the road. Also for the one poster Ramon wasnot an illegal cubans who make it to our soil are legal @ do not get deported the only country who has that privlage.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
@KarenE, take it a step farther

If it wasn't as good and Marge convinced her to try again or if it was better and she would try to keep it secret so that he "doesn't find out and get hurt" so she can keep going. So then there really is no way back.

Now I can understand she changed her mind so to her she sees it as her being raped and as such he didn't really love her. Where his point is that since she even considered it and started, nothing else makes any difference. She had already disrespected him by even starting it. Especially since he made his views known to her. The only thing left would have been to treat her like a child and tell her you do this even a little and we divorce. No ifs ands or buts.

Can't be any clearer but she isn't a child. And truth be told didn't she see just how well Marge's help destroyed two perfectly ok marriages? If her marriage was so screwed up then why did Marge use it as an example to the other two? Was beth mentally deficient? What ever happened with the lawsuits, didn't they teach her to shut up?

Ok, I'll get off my soap box now. Had to vent as something similar kinda happened to my marriage only with me it was both of our mothers that had advice that almost got us into divorce court.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story, except...

Good story, except the bitch Marge should be found dead in a dump container. She deserved death, not being sued...

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

loved it. would you listen to a friend over your mate, seems to be the bottom line. the idea that the other couples got back together is nice, at least not inconceivable. the idea that after 10years of marriage, with pressure form a (friend), she made a mistake, one(many maybe, considering she was listening to marge). didn't even want to go through with it, and was raped. I don't think hubby was much of a man, or his love wasn't what it should have been. he should have taken her back, she learned her lesson.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
@ Tootight1

He gave her the choice of Marge or staying married to him.

She chose Marge.

Forsaking all others is about much more than just sex with others, even some who are swingers or in open marriages get that.

She had no respect for her husband until Marge got her hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sorry

Could only rate this a three. The writing, as always, was good, but I just didn't like the husband. People do make mistakes. The husband did not show affection and stopped talking, making Marge the only voice heard. When Beth came to her senses she got hurt, but, she did try to do the right thing.

Pretty handy having Brandy to run to. If she wasn't there the man acting like an immature, self-centered teenager might have had to grow up and forgive. Couldn't have that.

Hard to rate higher when the story left me feeling disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mediocre writing

Average plot, boringly written, full of trite and idiotic expressions like, "I love her like there's no tomorrow"... how fucking childish man, are you like 13 years old or something? What a wanker. Being generous and awarding the tale 2 stars.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
Well-Deserved!

I do not think that this husband was too harsh. The rape was terrible and there is never an excuse for rape. He did help her get better and try to get over the rape. However, he couldn't abide her deceit and lying. How did she end up in the room with the guy and Marge, how did she end up naked in that room, how did she end up on the bed with another guy in that room. These were all choices on her part that her husband was definitely against. She was going to do it anyway. Yes, she changed her mind at the last minute and started screaming 'No', but for the husband it was still to late to save the marriage. She had planned to sneak around and cheat without hubby knowing it, she had planned to tell him at a later date and show him that it didn't change anything. BUT to hubby, it changed everything and I Agree With The Husband. Her being raped he could forgive, it was all the rest of her games that he could not. Thank you for a very good and creative story.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Reflects reality unfortunately

Unfortunately this story reflects the sad reality that most women will listen to everyone under the sun before they will listen to their own husbands. Every cheating slut, every divorced bitch and every kook that writes for a magazine or on the internet speaks the absolute word of God while the stupid husband who worships her and goes to work to support her only speaks nonsense most of the time. At least in her eyes and the eyes of almost every female friend and relative she has.

In my opinion most of the stated reasons for divorce that the statistics give actually start with a wife listening to the poison dripped into her ears by these women who think that they know more about another woman's marriage than her and her husband do.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous