Nobody Knows Ch. 02

Story Info
He isn't in the mood.
902 words
3.7
10.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few hours since Jayson left, I felt like shit and I didn't want to do anything. I have been curled up on the couch since. Though I've stopped crying, I still feel like utter shit. I was just thinking of how stupid I was to let myself go when I heard a loud knock on the door. I grunt and force myself to answer the door. I plod over to the door and open it. I let out a gasp when lips were crushed against mine in a hungry kiss.

"Andy, stop," I told him. "I can't do this right now!" I looked down and away.

"You can and you will, I'm not going to have you screwing around with other guys on me." he said ferociously.

I pushed him away from me a little and backed up.

"Oh fuck that Andy! You know and I know we are no where near serious as to where I can screw another guy!" I yelled at him.

His faced turned to pure fury. And he grabbed me by the neck. He smirked. I sighed, his grip wasn't meant to hurt me, I kinda liked it, and he knew it.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Don't screw around on me ever again." He removed his hand.

My jaw practically hit the floor. "We aren't anything Andy! All we do is fuck! We're only fuck buddies. You said so yourself!" I yelled at him. Then, he punched me in the face. I staggered back shocked. "What the fuck!" he pulled me to the back of the house to my room, and pushed me in. I stumbled a little but caught myself on the dresser. Andy grabbed something off the floor and drug me down to the basement. He pulled me down the stairs the pulled me to the unfurnished room in the back, and shoved me to the floor. He ran back up the stairs and I heard him digging around for something. I stood up and listened, I heard him come back downstairs. He came towards me and grabbed at my wrists, I pulled them away quickly and backed up. I tripped over something on the floor and landed on my ass. He grabbed at my wrists again and handcuffed them. I immediately started freaking out. He pulled me to my feet and drug me over to the middle of the room. He stretched my arms above my head to where I was practically on my tip toes and chained my handcuffs to the beam overhead. He took a step back and looked at me. I was pulling and yanking and the cuffs and chain.

"Stop moving." Andy barked. I didn't listen I only freaked out more. He came towards me and punched me in the stomach.

My legs buckled and all my weight pulled on the chain. I was starting to breathe heavy and ragged.

"What are you doing!" I yelled at him.

"We're just fuck buddies, just like I said, and your my fuck toy." he smirked.

"I- take these off please, I'll do what you want I promise." I resorted to begging "This hurts." I groaned.

"I want you like this."

Andy walked around me and smacked my ass. He continued to the front and rubbed my stomach and grabbed my hips and rubbed against me. He was really hard. He started grinding me onto him. I then realized I was starting to get hard. Andy looked into my eyes as if to say 'I know you like it.' I was getting very close to cumming and he stopped. He tried to pull my pants down, but they were tight. Andy pulled harder and they slid down. I pulled on the cuffs again wishing I could yank my pants back up, Andy smacked my ass again and bent me forward straining my arms. I sucked in a breath of pain. I felt his finger probe into my ass and I squealed and jerked my hips forward. I heard him spit, probably in his hand. I was right I felt his cock head on my hole. I yelped and tried to pull away but he held on to my hips and thrust in. It hurt. He didn't give me a chance to adjust, he just started thrusting wildly. I felt the tears flow and just couldn't hold them back. Andy wasn't pleased ad smacked me hard on the ass. I yelped and he kept smacking. I bit down hard on my lip, drawing blood. His thrusts cane even faster. He erupted inside me. He pulled out and walked out the room. All I could do was stand the breathing heavy, dick throbbing, and more than a little scared.

'Is he going to come back and get this off?'

I heard water running upstairs. 'He's taking a shower!?, this will be a while!'

I guess I nodded off because the next think I know I've fallen on the floor, and my ass hurts like hell.

"Ouchh!" I yelped. No one said anything, so I turned and looked and watched Andy walk slowly up the stairs. "Hey! Where the fuck are YOU going!" I half yelled at him. He didn't say anything just kept walking. Then I realized, I havn't been able to truly take my mind off of Jayson. I wish I could talk to him right now.