All Comments on 'Nobody Knows Ch. 02'

by CradleTheFall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Good story

Can't wait for the next chapter!

gw0313gw0313over 13 years ago
Wow

I have to agree ....can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wait, wait, hold up

i'm confused.

1st the good. much better with the typos and grammar. the flow was much better and not as choppy. overall it left me intrigued.

now the bad; personally i felt as if a huge chunk of the story was left out. like how does jayden know who was kissing him; was he expecting andy? how did andy know about the back room, was the hook/chain there from a previous dalliance between them? it just left more questions than answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loving it

i love this story BUT i am a little confused by the last part. i cant wait to read more about jayson and jayden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The story feels a bit rushed. I think it would help to slow down and develop characters and parts of the plot further. When you introduced Jayson when he flipped Jayden off I assumed he was someone he'd crushed on from afar. Obviously they had some kind of relationship but what kind? It would have been good to explain what kind of relationship they had. Then you have Andy show up on the scene and yes you say they were fuck buddies but who is Andy? Is he in their class too? How did he know he'd screwed around on him? How afraid of Andy is he? I think you should slow down and add more detail. You have captured my attention and I'd like to see what happens but hope you add more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
next chapter please!!!

i hope jayson comes and rescue jayden from andy!!! Please make it longer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Complete series

I've read some amazing stories but I don't understand why do u authors submit awesome stories and don't bother to complete them or make the chapters longer. This is an awesome story but its so short and only 2 chapters. Come on please make it more interesting. With drama, suspense and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous