Nocturnal Emissions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet lent forward ever so slightly reaching out closed her hands over Sam's inviting breasts, rubbing, squeezing, pinching each orb in turn. Moving further down her body until her exploring hands reached Sam's groin, hesitating only for a moment before opening her vagina, slipped her fingers inside. To Janet's' surprise, an extremely wet, hot, interior. Looking down between their bodies, Janet whispered, "Fuck me with your tongue, I can't wait to feel it snaking inside me!" Sam removed her fingers from Janet's vagina as Janet lowered herself on to Sam's face. Janet placed her head into Sam's groin pushing her tongue into her vagina. Sam involuntarily jumped as Janet's snake like tongue found its mark. The more Sam licked, flicked, sucked, probed Janet's vagina the more love juice Sam was receiving, she only hoped her vagina was producing as much delectable nectar for Janet to savour. She needn't worry Janet was receiving a plentiful supply of her unique love juice.

The two women were lost in their own sexual enjoyment, it was a wonder they never fell off, as they rolled, gyrated, moved about the table top. Sam's orgasm over took her like a tidal wave ripping through her vagina like an express train. Her ejaculated love juice flooded in to Janet's mouth. Simultaneously Janet's orgasm ripped trough her vagina, rocking her small frame, at the same time evacuating her love juice in to Sam's mouth. Each stayed, mouths clamped to the others vagina until their individual orgasms sated, each savouring the moment they had shared. Janet rolled off Sam, lying on her back along side Sam both were covered in perspiration and love juice their breasts heaving with exertion. When they were finally aware of their surroundings they saw that Hammond, Jack, Daniel, Teal'c had finished their butt fucking, blowjobs, where now standing around the table watching both women with raging erections.

Chapter Three.

Janet and Sam slowly got off the table and stood before the guys, judging by their erections were eager to have their way with them. Janet surprised Sam by leaping forward, shouting, "Who wants to fuck me?" Teal'c, Hammond, Daniel where nearest to Janet as she careered into them. Sam watched as the Guys sorted themselves out. Teal'c was inserting his penis into her anus, Daniel, "Lucky bastard," thought Sam, was sliding his penis into her well lubricated vagina. It was therefore no surprise to Sam, judging the way Hammond gave and received blowjobs that he opted to go for Janet's mouth and was inserting his penis deep into her throat.

Soon the four of them were oblivious to Sam and Jack as they sucked, fucked on the floor. "Fuck!" Thought Sam, she had forgotten Jack, looking around she saw him standing watching her, with an almighty erection. The shaft of his penis was thick and long, the foreskin was pulled pack revealing a large purplish coloured knob end, his piss hole was dilated and appeared to be weeping a clear fluid, "Pre cum," thought Sam. His testicles were large and tight; as he advanced towards her they were swinging back and forth. In a moment she was in his arms, she didn't complain, letting his hands roam for a moment before reaching under her. He gasped as the warm soft lips pressed into his hand. Sam gasped as she was stimulated by the pressure to her labia. Several minutes of continued stimulation caused her delicate inner lips to become swollen and peek out.

With his other hand he ran his fingers through her blond hair, and then placing his hand on the top of her head brought pressure to bear, pushing her down until she was level with his erection, pulsing with each of his heartbeats. Sam reached out and took the proffered penis, slipped it into her mouth. Moaning softly as she slid her lips over half of its length, bobbing her head slightly sucking firmly, her tongue going to work on his cockhead. Her moist lips closing tightly over the thick shaft as Jack lightly took hold of her head began to thrust his hips back and forth, pumping his penis in and out of her mouth.

Sam moved her head slightly as she sucked him off, Jack's hands still lightly holding her head guided her movements as he fucked her mouth, nether going too hard or fast. As she became used to his penis in her mouth she allowed him to insert more and more of it into her mouth and throat. She was enjoying this and only hoped Jack was too. Her eyes rolled up as she closed them savouring their technique, she finally took the full length of him into her throat, feeling his testicles brushing against her chin. Hearing only moans of pleasure he fucked her mouth for several more minutes, before pulling slowly out.

Stepping back slightly, Jack turned her round, then bending her over the table. Traced her spine from the nape of her neck to the cheeks of her arse with his hands. Sam gave out a moan of pleasure as he squeezed the cheeks. Tracing the cleft with one hand he slipped it further between her legs, causing Sam to open them further. Sliding over the edge of her vagina, his fingers roamed over its soft flesh, feeling her arousal he slipped a finger into the hot wet orifice. Searching upwards he felt the hard nub of her clitoris, Sam tensed and whinnied with pleasure, causing her to squirm uncontrollably over the table top.

Sensing her eagerness Jack slipped three more fingers into her tight vagina, massaging her hard clitoris for several more minutes, bringing her very nearly to the edge, causing her to gasp loudly, pushing back, gripping his fingers with the muscles of her vagina. Sam was now eager for something more. Moving closer to her he pushed his penis up against her well lubricated vagina, just pushing his cockhead inside a little, so spreading the hot wet lips apart ever so slightly, "Oh, Jack...," Sam cooed, at the initial penetration of his large cockhead into her.

Suddenly, with Jack's penis still partially inserted into her vagina Sam called out, "Want to fuck my arse Jack... you know you do...," The offered temptation was too much for him, running a finger round the rim of her puckered anus, Sam groaned softly at the pressure of his finger. She relaxed as his finger pushed slowly into the anus. Pulling his finger back a little, he pushed back into her again, causing her anal muscles to grip his finger, clench, relax, as his finger worked in and out.

Jack was now on the horns of a dilemma, his penis was partially inserted into Sam's vagina, his finger shoved deep inside her anus. The temptation to drill her vagina was too much for him, pushing his penis fully into her hot juicy hole, feeling the muscles contract, squeeze around his penis, pulling him ever deeper inside, "Dam it...!" Jack cried out, as he removed his penis from her vagina, only to replace it with his hand, moving inside the wet confines of her vagina, Jack's fingers became slick with her love juice. Sam was moaning softly as his fingers did their work. Crying out as he removed his fingers from her vagina; but only for a moment; his penis was all ready well lubricated with her love juice, his fingers were now also covered, She gasped as she felt his fingers massaging around her puckered anus, pushing his fingers inside to lube the entrance.

Easing himself up on to her he pushed is penis into her tight anus, it was tight at first but as Sam became used to the pressure she relaxed a little, making it easer for him .Taking hold of her hips as he pushed more and more of his penis deep into her bowels, until the full length of his penis was inside her. She could now feel his testicles rubbing against the swollen labia. Not wanting to rush the extreme pleasure for both of them, Jack slowly pumped in and out, as Sam pushed back against his thrusting penis, the tight anal muscles griping the shaft of his penis, caused them both to cry out with pleasure, exertion.

Jack realised he wasn't far off from climax; after all he had been fucking Sam's mouth, vagina, anus for some time now; the inevitable must happen, soon. Sam caught her breath as he increased momentum, pistoning in and out of her anus. Realising he was about to let go his load. She tightened her anal muscles, causing him to groan all the more with the extra exertion. He thrust in and out of her arse for a few more seconds, before yanking his penis out. Sam yelped at the sudden extraction, the pain of withdrawal. This was replaced by excitement as she felt sudden splashes of hot liquid hitting her back. Turning her head, looking back over her shoulders she saw Jack's penis shooting wads of cum over her back, the stream of cum reached from her shoulders to her arse, some of it had even gotten into her hair. She watched as he squeezed the last of his cum onto her back, "Oh, Jack you are awful!" sighed Sam.

Chapter Four.

Without further preamble Jack stepped away, then reaching down taking hold of Sam turned her onto her back, so that she was lying back on the table looking up at him. Stepping up to her again she arched her back as he began to run his hands over the swell of her ample breasts, over the smooth skin of her stomach, on down through her soft golden thatch, matted though it was with perspiration, love juice, remnants of his cum, until his fingers touched her labia. Running his fingers over the swollen lips, parting them for an instant, letting the cold air wash over them. Just for an instant Sam gasped, shivered at the unexpected thrill. Then his fingers were gone, moving back up her body.

Sam gave a low sigh as Jack squeezed the flesh of her soft breasts. She jumped again as her supper sensitive areoles; hard buds of her nipples were brushed, tweaked, pulled by his fingers. Leaning into her again he began to kiss the flesh of her breasts, avoiding her areoles, hard nipples, which were being tweaked, pulled by his fingers, "That's it, suck my tits," purred Sam. Jack moved his mouth over one of her areoles and began to run his tongue around it, avoiding the hard nub of her nipple. He continued in this manner for some time until he felt the flesh of he breasts quiver, goose bumps rose under his tongue. At this point she switched to her hard nipples, sucking one deep into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth, probing with his tongue. Sam cried out in extreme pleasure as shock waves pervaded through her nipples, areoles, deep into the flesh of her breasts.

Having paid attention to her breasts for some time Jack moved on up to her hot, pouting, sensuous lips. Her mouth was slightly open as she gasped for breath. The kiss was long and passionate, tongues entwining, pushing, probing; the taste of her was astounding. One hand started to caress her head of golden hair. The other slowly moved between their bodies on down to her crotch until his fingers found the swollen, puffy lips of her vagina. Running two fingers along the ridge of her vaginal lips, parting them slightly a third finger gently circled round and round her clitoris, finally flicking it back and forth soliciting uncontrollable yelps of pleasure from Sam.

Sam cried out suddenly, as she felt a new sensation in her vagina. Jack had removed his fingers and had gone down on her with his mouth. Jack pushed the tip of his tongue just inside her vagina. Moving his head back and forth began to lick along the full length of the opening. Sliding, pushing in deeper, deeper as he went until his tongue found its goal; Sam's engorged clitoris. Sam's hips bucked upwards as Jack sucked strongly on her sensitive button. As he worked on her he tasted more and more of her exquisite feminine secretions. His hands had now moved from her hips up her body and began to squeeze, knead, fondle her ample breasts, nipples, "Jack, Jack," Sam cried out in wanton abandonment as her orgasm exploded throughout her vagina. Flooding Jacks mouth with her unique nectar as his tongue continued to probe deep inside, whilst her whole body shook, trembled, writhed under his ministrations.

By now Jack's testicles were bursting, his penis erect once again. Precum oozing from his manly slit at the apex of his cockhead as he prepared to enter Sam. Standing back a little he repositioned himself. Reaching over Sam he pulled her to the edge of the table. Taking hold of her legs he lifted them, wrapped them round his buttocks. Her legs tensed around him holding him into her groin. His penis resting at the entrance to her vagina, the realisation dawned on Sam; this time Jack was going to go all the way, he was going to fuck her. Reaching out to her sides Sam grasped the edges of the table to prepare herself for the impending initial thrust of Jack's penis, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Jack till I burst," Sam cried out begging Jack to enter her.

The full length of his penis slid easily into her well oiled vagina. She tensed her muscles helping to draw him deeper into her. Jack exerted himself as he pushed deep into her tight vagina. Soon they both worked up to a steady rhythm. Sam pushing her hips up to meet Jack's penetrating thrusts. Soon Jack's penis was pistoning in and out of Sam's vagina, muscles; lips were holding, sucking, thrusting, at his penis as it thrust in and out of her hot streaming vagina. Jack's arms where placed, palms down on either side of her body. Raising her head she looked down between their two bodies, to watch his penis ream her vagina. The view was momentarily obscured though as each thrust of his penis into her hot wet innards as her breasts gyrated and bounced.

The thrusting downward pressure of his fucking altered. He had taken one of his arms from the table top, taking the strain with the other. Sam watched in amazement as four fingers slid in to her vagina, his palm and thumb resting on her pubic mound. He began to vigorously stimulate her clitoris. The extra stimulus caused her pelvic muscles to grip his penis even harder. The intensity of his fucking became more urgent. They were both very near to climax. As one they both let out a roar of satisfaction: Sam felt her own orgasm flood her entire body, her pelvic muscles clenching round the shaft of Jack's penis milking his cum as it pulsed deep into her vagina. She also felt the release of her feminine secretions oozing out of her.

Jack felt Sam's pelvic muscles close around his penis as he climaxed and ejaculated his cum deep into her hot, streaming wet vagina. He wanted to fill her with every spurt of cum that pulsed into her. The pleasurable sensations rushing through his cockhead, shaft, testicles was immense; he wanted to pour all his essence into her. Sam was milking him dry, He had to pull out, her pelvic muscles were griping tighter, he fought to extricate himself from Sam's tight grip. With an audible hiss he was free of her grip. To his amazement he was still ejaculating.

Feeling him pull out of her Sam sat up and watched as his penis continued to pump cum over her. She slipped off the table dropping to her knees, took hold of his penis, opening her mouth, popping him right in. commenced to give him a blowjob, even though he was still ejaculating. Her mouth soon became so full of his cum it was soon oozing out down her chin and neck. Reaching up with her hand she took hold of the shaft, pulling it from her mouth. Too late she realised the implication, as a spurt of cum landed across her face, cheeks, into her hair. Instinctively, a split second before a wad of cum landed in her eyes, she closed them, feeling it land on her eye lids.

Reaching up with her hand she began to fend off the wads of cum as it landed on her face, beating off Jack's penis crying, "No, no, no, Jack, Jack..." Slowly Jack began to fade in to darkness. Sam woke up with a scream. It took her several seconds to realise where she was, in her own bed, in her own room. As he eyes became accustomed to the dim light she noticed that the bedclothes had been kicked off. A sudden chill ran over her body, looking down she noticed her night dress was wide open exposing her naked body, her heaving breasts, erect tight nipples, pubic mound covered with matted wet golden hair, her vagina swollen, puffy, oozing clear fluid. Her entire body was covered in a shimmering sheen of perspiration. Disappointed Sam cried, "Fuck, fuck, a fucking dream; or was it a nightmare!"

A movement next to her caused her to turn in alarm. Jack O'Neil the very person of her dream/nightmare was standing next to the bed. He was only a dark silhouette as he was back lit from the light of an open adjoining room door, "Fuck me Jack you scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing in here?" As Jack explained he was a sleep in the adjoining room when her screams woke him. He came in to see if everything was ok. As he was talking he sat on the edge of Sam's bed. The light from the open door was now fully on him and Sam could see he was wearing only light cotton pyjama bottoms nothing else. Instinctively she reached out to be comforted by him. They embraced, her cold body moulded it's self in to Jack's torso. As her breasts pressed against his chest she suddenly realised she had not covered herself and was still naked. Pulling a way it was only then that she saw Jack's erect penis poking through the open flies of his pyjama bottoms. She watched as her hand slowly moved out and took hold of it. Not a word passed between them as she began to toss him off. Jack took hold of her hand and moved it away. Sam looked at him in shocked surprise. Standing he removed his pyjama bottoms. Now standing naked in front of Sam with a throbbing erection, "Oh Jack how I want you to fuck me!" sighed Sam. Jack pushed her back on to the bed as he straddled her. Sam arched her back pushing her vagina up towards his descending penis. She closed her eyes as she felt him enter her pushing it fully home. Purring contentedly in the knowledge this time it was not a dream. Jack was inside her about to fuck her into oblivion.

END.

12