Not Her Type

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotknight
hotknight
690 Followers

Wonderingly, she stared at herself, one hand going up to trace the red patch of a hicky on the underside of her boob. Strangely enough, she barely noticed the miniscule twinges of pain from around the darkened patch of skin at her hip.

She looked like a woman who had just been thoroughly fucked. In truth, Jasmin had hardly ever felt so ravished in all her life. So thoroughly used.

Yet even though she had come more times in the past thirty minutes than she had in the past few months, she could still see from the fire in her eyes - oddly, she was still wearing her glasses - that she was still in the throes of pure animal lust. Her nipples were still hard, their inch-long lengths pointing back at her in the mirror for a reason.

Her pussy still felt, strangely empty. The image of his still hard dick entered her mind again, and this time she did not try to push it away. What point was there? As she remembered the wet gleam of his cock after he took it out of her, she realized just how much she wanted to take him into her mouth and get him to cum with her tongue and lips. Then Mark, inside her, sliding in and out as she bent forward from the waist in front of him, her hands braced on the wall as he pistoned mercilessly into her cunt ... Jasmin suddenly realized with a start that her other hand had stolen down to the wet patch of hair between her legs and her finger was slowly beginning to circle her clit - the hand at her breast was kneading the soft mass of flesh and squeezing it in time with the finger pacing around her clitoris.

She shook her head, letting go of herself, and quickly padded over to the toilet and sat down. She peed again, and used a medicated wipe from the box to clean herself. Her hand slid on the cum coating her inner thighs and pussy and she looked down at herself, considering. She was spreading her legs for Mark to fuck her again, she knew. Soon, she thought, as she felt the warmth of need settling between her legs again. Maybe more than once before the night is over. She was going to wake up covered in cum anyway. Was it worth it to clean up beyond washing her hands for the kitchen?

She stood up and looked at herself again and then she reached for a small towel and soaked it under hot water in the sink. Slowly she wiped it across her belly, cleaning it of Mark's copious cum. She used a finger to scrape up some of the sticky white substance off her skin and licked the finger clean. The memory of her 'cleaning up' of him ran through her mind and she smiled at her own naughtiness as she stroked the soft wet towel between her legs.

When she was clean, she looked up at herself in the mirror and removed the ribbon holding her ponytail, letting her hair fall to her shoulders down to her back. She realized she was still wearing her sandals and she bent and released the straps, kicking them off. She kept the glasses on, for some reason, the thought of having sex while wearing her prim and proper spectacles striking her as particularly naughty and wicked. She thought about wearing them to work tomorrow, anticipating the buzz of wondering what her colleagues would think if they knew that she had been so overcome with lust that she had let a man inside her without taking them off and then kept them on the whole night as he rode her from one orgasm to another. Her naughty side loved it.

Grinningly wickedly, Jasmin left the bathroom and re-entered her bedroom. Three minutes later, Jasmin examined herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair, lipstick freshly applied on her full lips, eyeing her naked body and noticing the hicky on her breast. It was just by the nipple, where he had fastened his mouth as he took her up against the wall. Jasmin's lips parted as she lay the brush down, her cunt contracting around an imaginary intruder as she remembered him sliding his dick inside her and wanting to feel him inside her again. Badly. Jasmin moaned low in her throat as she gently touched herself, running her finger through the wetness of her slit, hoping she would be able to get dessert ready before she would need to have her pussy seen to.

Licking her fingers clean, she left her bedroom quickly, entering the living room. No Mark. She froze, a hollow feeling in her chest; then she saw her clothes, and his, piled on the armchair just as she noticed the light from under the guest bathroom door. Heaving out a breath she did not know she was holding in, relieved, she hurried and entered the kitchen before he could come out and see her and almost ran to get the plates out from the drawers, nearly slipping in her stockings on the tiled floor. She got the cutlery out before she went to get the chocolate cake out from the fridge. She quickly cut two slices, a bigger one for him, and put them each on a plate. Then she got the ice cream out from the freezer and dug out a large scoop to lay beside each slice. She then sprayed some whipped cream on top of the ice cream and carefully placed fresh strawberries from the fridge on top of it all.

It all took her less than a minute and a half and she was bending over as she put the plates on the kitchen table when she heard him enter the kitchen behind her, the hairs on the back of her neck rising straight up. She heard his sharp intake of breath at the sight of her and she felt a thrill race through her body, her nipples leaping to turgid attention. She knew her vagina was completely open to his gaze as she leaned over the table and she remained bent over for a much longer moment than necessary so he could take a good long look.

She straightened and slowly turned around, letting him have a good look at her. Her eyes widened as she watched his dick swiftly tent up his boxers even higher than before. She eyed the bulge, breasts heaving as the heat between her legs once again burst into an inferno. A low moan in her throat, she looked up at him, lips parted, nipples hard and swollen, cunt overflowing with cum.

"Still up for dessert?" she asked.

In response he crossed the short distance between them and was on her before she had time to do anything more than open her eyes wide in alarm. The kiss was hard and hungry and Jasmin moaned against his mouth as his hands travelled up and down her body, caressing, stroking and squeezing until she could not be sure she was being touched by just one man. She had thrown her arms around his neck, thrusting her own tongue back into his mouth, holding the back of his head as she rubbed her breasts against his chest. She was aware of the hand that went down between her legs only a heartbeat before it began to run a finger along the wetness of her lower lips. Jasmin shuddered, sagging into his chest.

He held up her with the one arm around her waist as he began to stroke the lips of her cunt with his fingers and run his thumb over her clit. Jasmin buried her face into his neck, whimpering, her hips bucking as he deliberately masturbated her while keeping her on her feet in her own kitchen. Jasmin was standing on her tip-toes, legs apart for his fingers' ministrations to her pussy, when her orgasm hit her, spasming and going rigid with a gasp. Her knees went weak as she cried out, a shriek that left her sagging in his arms as he wrung every last shred of her coming out of her with his stroking fingers.

"How do you do this to me?" Jasmin asked when she was finally able to put words together. His fingers not being still inside her helped. He now had both arms around her waist and she still had hers around his neck. Her orgasm had blunted her need but mere fingers were no way near enough to sate it. What would go a long way toward sating it would be the thick erect penis pressing against her belly finding its way between her spread legs and into her pussy. Her hand was already cupping and stroking it through the thin material of his boxers and she reached into the parting of his fly and pulled it out.

But before she could begin ministering to his cock properly, he suddenly was moving her backwards until her ass bumped into the kitchen table. After turning back to look at the table, wondering what he was doing and whether he was planning to fuck her on it, Jasmin looked up at him with a mix of curiosity and anticipation.

He grinned with his familiar predatory gleam. "We only need one plate."

Jasmin was confused. "Why?" Then she pouted "You promised!"

"Trust me." He licked her lips. "And yes, I'm still up for dessert." he answered her question, licking her lips again.

Jasmin licked back automatically, thoughts jumbled in her head. Trust him? Less than three hours ago, she had no idea she would be doing what she was doing right now. Here she was with a man who was taking greater liberties with her body than any man she had ever met, a virtual stranger who had already given her more orgasms than she could count - she was already trusting him way beyond what was healthy.

"I was thinking maybe you should feed me." he said when his lips stopped their attack on hers. Jasmin eyes brightened, and he added "Put everything on one plate."

Jasmin nodded happily, and reluctantly letting go of his penis, quickly turned around to the table to upturn one plate over the other, the two slices of chocolate, ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries making a strangely attractive looking mess. She closed her eyes with a sigh when his hand closed on her waist from behind as he kissed her neck, luxuriating in his touch, before she gently shook him off and turned around to face him, holding the plate in her hands and two small spoons. "Well?"

"One spoon is enough." he said, and she put one down.

"Don't drop it!" he warned as he smoothly picked her up in his arms. Jasmin held the plate perfectly balanced in her hands as he carried her into the living room where the table lamps were now the only illumination, and some soft music was playing from the sound system. He kissed her hair as he entered the room and Jasmin turned her smiling lips to his. He stopped to kiss her as she wanted before he continued on to the couch and sat down with her in his lap.

Once he had settled her in a comfortable position in his lap, he brought her head down for another kiss and Jasmin complied, amused as she put two and two together as to exactly how he intended to have his dessert. She suddenly realized that he had her in a thoroughly vulnerable position; while she would focused on trying to feed them with the plate and spoon in her hands, he would be free to caress and touch her anywhere he wanted. Her lips, her neck, her breasts, her belly and the wet mass of her womanhood between her parted thighs were his to touch and tease. Another distraction was that she could feel his hard dick against her bare ass through the slit in the back of her 'gown'.

"You are a bastard!" she said, frowning theatrically as she spooned a piece of cake into his open mouth.

He only grinned, stroking her belly as he swallowed. Jasmin pretended not to notice, and took a spoon into her mouth, only to have him tease a deliciously erect nipple with his fingertips. Jasmin writhed on his lap, staring at him helplessly as he grinned evilly at her. She suddenly shivered as a drop of ice cream and cake crumbs from the spoon landed on her boob, and the droplet of ice cream began to roll down her caramel skin.

"Naughty girl", he said, and as she watched and trembled in pleasure, he leaned his head forward and licked it off. "I'm going to have to keep you clean."

Fifteen minutes later, Jasmin was a mass of aroused nerves, her pussy pulsing with lubrication, the smell of her arousal heavy in the air. She had been licked and kissed clean, caressed and fondled to distraction throughout the entire tortuously erotic feeding of Mark; he had even made her feed him and herself with his finger twisting and stroking inside her. And he had made her lick it clean and then licked and kissed her entire neck and chest, after she had spilled some cake and ice cream down herself from writhing so much at his touches. She had cried out, half sobbing as he licked and sucked her nipples clean, leaving them shiny from being in his mouth. His hands had been constantly moving, stroking her softly as he fondled her breasts and belly and traced paths with his fingers through her bush and the smooth skin of her inner thighs. His fingers had returned to explore her cunt again and again, running circles around her swollen clit as she squirmed and moaned in his lap, plate and spoon in her hands, determined to feed him his promised dessert.

There was still some ice and whipped cream left when he suddenly kissed her on the lips, licking into her mouth as took the plate away from her and put it on the side table. Then he stood up with her in his arms and spun around to put her on the couch, her back on the backrest, her feet on the floor. He remained standing so he could remove his boxers, freeing his engorged member, and then he knelt on the carpet in front of her and leaned forward to kiss her, his hands cupping her breasts and then holding her waist as she tried to scoot her ass forward to the edge of the couch, spreading her legs for his entry. But when his lips left hers, he did not straighten up to push his dick into her, he instead took his time to lick and kiss his way down her body, from her neck to her breasts and the valley between them, down to her stomach and her abdomen. Then he carefully lifted her feet and put them on the couch, spreading them wider, her pussy's wetly gleaming folds and depths fully open to his avid gaze.

That was when Mark reached for the plate of ice cream and the spoon. Jasmin whimpered, heavy breasts jiggling with her shaking as the cold ice cream and the white foam of the whipped cream was carefully layered all over her cunt; around her clitoris, on her labia, along her slit, over the pulsing pink flesh of her opening. Jasmin grabbed hold of the back of the couch behind her and bit her lip in anticipation, breasts heaving, eyes wide and staring at the man working between her spread legs.

But she still cried out when he started licking and kissing her clean, a high pitched shriek that quickly became a series of whimpers and gasps of delight as he stroked his tongue though the wet folds of her cunny. Jasmin's eyes fluttered closed and she stiffened as a orgasm rocked through her body as he shared a deep tongue kiss with her lower lips. Cum flowed out of her in a slow pulsing gush, soaking around his mouth and cheeks but he did not care as he fucked her with his tongue. He ran his tongue out of her opening and began to kiss her labia and inner thighs, making her shudder with a sob as he flicked his tongue against her lips again between his kisses. She opened her eyes when she heard him sniff her pussy, inhaling her arousal deeply, before he dove into her opening again, eating her out with a renewed and wild abandon as if her smell was spurring him on.

Jasmin shook when he introduced two fingers inside her in addition to his probing tongue and she did not know when she brought her hands down to run her fingers through his hair, eyes squeezed tight, mouth wide open soundlessly and gasping. But she soon found her voice, a high pitched squeal issued out of her mouth when his mouth moved up to her clit and his first rough lick to clean up what was left of the ice cream rasped over the swollen nub of aroused pink flesh. She held his head as he took his time, tonguing and teasing her clitoris, adding his thumb's light and calculated strokes as he carefully extracted another spasming orgasm out of her.

"You're going to kill me ..." Jasmin lay back on the couch, her breathing in gasps, eyes glazed behind her glasses. He was now leaning over her, his fingers still playing between her legs, kissing her neck as she weakly held the back of his head with one hand. But she still wanted something more. His fingers felt fantastic but her cunt still felt empty and she was desperate to feel his dick push its way inside her. "Fuck me Mark? Please? I need you inside me now. Please?"

He kissed her again before he wordlessly straightened up, withdrawing his fingers from her cunt. But instead of positioning his cock to slide into her from his kneeling position between her legs he stood up, pulling her up with him. They stood kissing for long moment, licking and sucking on each other, before he turned around, breaking the kiss, and sat down on the couch, his cock pointing straight up. Jasmin stood looking at him, eyes staring hungrily at his erect member as she stroked her hair out of the way.

He made a turning motion with his hand. "Come here." he growled unnecessarily, as Jasmin was already turning around, her back to him as she spread her legs over his.

She reached beneath her to hold and guide him inside her as she sat down, his hands on her waist as she gratefully impaled herself on his shaft. They both sighed in contentment and Jasmin froze still for a moment, amazed at how great he felt inside her, savoring the feeling of being filled, her cunt no longer feeling empty at all. One of his hands left her waist to cup her breast as she began to move, slowly at first, rocking her hips like a belly dancer, strangely enough finding herself doing it in time with the music from the hi-fi.

She leaned back and twisted so she could put one arm around his shoulder, letting him have access to a pointing nipple with his mouth. He fed two fingers into her mouth, the fingers that had been inside her and she instinctively sucked them clean with a smile on her lips. She found herself moving faster, occasionally levering herself up to and slamming down to swallow him inside her again, moaning loudly. She suddenly noticed that she could see their reflection in the dark surface of the television screen in front of the couch. She saw herself fucking, reverse cowgirl style, a man's dick disappearing in and out of her pussy, her breasts jiggling in time with the movements of her hips. It fascinated and excited her at the same time; it made her feel like a dirty voyeur. And she was suddenly consumed with wanting to make Mark come and watch their reflection as she did it with her pussy.

She leaned forward in his lap, removing her arm from around his shoulder, and leaned back again, better positioning herself for deeper penetration. Mark grabbed hold of her waist as if he knew what was on her mind. She began to lift and pump down on his thick shaft, smooth and long strokes, eyes fixed on the dark screen, watching her breasts bounce around on her chest, her pussy repeatedly swallowing and spitting out cock. She started to go faster, little squeals and gasps escaping from her mouth. One of Mark's hand left her waist as two of his fingers reached between her legs to search for her clit. She shook but she did not slow down even when they found it and began to play with it. She only made more noise at each up and down stroke; she began to talk.

"Fuck me .. uhn .. fuck me .. fuck me .. uhn! .. just like that .. yes .. oh yes .. fuck me .. fuck me .. fuck me baby .. like that .. just like that .. fuck me!" Jasmin leaned back and rocked her hips like a belly dancer again, enjoying watching and feeling the fingers between her parted legs stroking her clit before she leaned forward and continued to fuck Mark. Mark was thrusting up into her in time with her bouncing on his lap, her ass making a soft slapping noise at each impact, gasping and groaning.


Jasmin continued babbling ".. fuck me .. fuck me baby .. you feel .. soooo gooood .. fuck me ..." Jasmin felt him begin to shake in a different way beneath her and she smiled happily. "Do you ..." she gasped at a particularly hard thrust, "like fucking me?", she squealed as Mark abandoned her clit and grabbed hold of her waist with both hands and thrust hard again, growling loudly. Immediately, she took over, reaching down to stroke her clit and pussy with her fingers as vigorously as he had.

hotknight
hotknight
690 Followers
1...345678