Not Her Type

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you, Jasmin Marchand." he said.

Jasmin trembled with need, but she still smiled teasingly "What if I say no?"

In response, he bent his head and took a hard nipple into his mouth, sucking deeply. He put a hand between her legs and stroked her clit with a finger, pressing hard and making her squeal and claw at him. "I'm going to fuck you, Jasmin Marchand." He repeated when he lifted his head to look into her eyes.

"Go on, then. Fuck me." Jasmin growled.

He released her and turned around to turn off the water. Jasmin, smiling and horny, opened the sliding door and stepped out unto the tiles, reaching for a towel from the rack. She wrapped herself in it, tying it around her breasts and started making her way to the door, heading for the bedroom and the bed.

But Mark had other ideas; he was not prepared to wait until they got to the bed. He wanted her then and there.

He grabbed hold of her by the waist from behind and before she knew it she was lying on top of her spread towel on the tiles of her bathroom floor, being feverishly kissed by a lust crazed lover. Her legs were spread wide open, her knees bent and her heels on the floor and he was kneeling between her legs, bent over her supine and writhing body as he licked and nibbled at her lips. Jasmin's naughty side was in ecstacy at the wickedness of it. She was about to be fucked on the floor of the bathroom, her lover too desperate to wait till they got to the bed less than ten seconds away.

At the moment, so was she. She needed him fucking her.

She reached down between her legs, between his, and grabbed hold of his hard member, guiding him to her opening. She was soaking wet but even after an evening of hard sex, he still needed to push his way in as she contracted around him. Jasmin raised her head and avidly watched his cock disappear into her cunt. She almost sighed with relief when he settled fully inside her, the pleasure intense enough to make her sob with delight, but she was too busy kissing him.

"Fuck me, Mark." Jasmin breathed as he broke the kiss and began to lick at her ear. "Hard. Fuck me."

He kissed her again on her lips, tongues playing with each other. His mouth was still on hers when he surprised her as he began to do exactly what she wanted without any warning. He fucked her, again hard and fast, long and deep. And Jasmin cried out, screamed, whimpered, sobbed and bit her lip as she found herself pumping her hips back up in time with his strokes into her cunt. The image of them rutting away on the floor of a bathroom, no thought of anything except their release, all inhibitions gone, had Jasmin excited enough to come less than a few seconds into her being stroked into. She only went stiff for a moment, gasping, before she continued fucking her lover back with no let-up.

They did not last long, but it was long enough as both of them came loudly, Jasmin for the second time, feeling Mark go rigid and shout as he unloaded his cum inside her, feeling her cunt contracting around his pulsing cock as she milked him dry. Her own orgasm seemed to wring out every last breath out of her and her breasts heaved as she shook, her eyes squeezed shut as she struggled and largely failed to contain her cries. They lay there for a while, his dick at quarter mast but still pleasantly engulfed inside her, fondling and kissing for a minute or two before Mark remembered himself and being at the office on time.

She gasped when he swiftly withdrew out of her and stood up. But she immediately sat up and 'cleaned him up' with her tongue and lips again, tasting herself on his semi-flaccid dick. He stood still, breathing sharply, until she was done, licking her lips and smiling up at him. "There you go. All nice and clean now."

"Need to get back to my apartment. Get dressed for work." He told her when he got his breath back, as he lifted her up to her feet.

"So long as you're back here tonight." Jasmin said over her shoulder as she went to get a towel to clean up the mix of his and her cum making its way out of her cunt and dribbling down her thighs.

Five minutes later, she was kissing and licking his lips at her door, him fully dressed in what he wore the evening before and his glasses, her in nothing but an open gown, having had no time to wear anything else. Jasmin was finding that she did not feel any discomfort being naked around him - it seemed strangely ... natural. And he was taking full advantage, cupping and stroking her titties. "You'd better be here tonight, or you're dead, Mr. Archer." she warned.

She had no desire to think about having anything other than a purely friendly sexual relationship with him. In her experience, relationships - or 'arrangements' - that began on such a heated sexual note burned themselves out in a very short while. She thought about how she would enter this experience into her journal; a suggestion from her therapist that she took filling in very seriously. She did not need to show it to anyone, including the therapist, the only rule was that she had to be honest.

"I was thinking we could meet for lunch. I know this nice little hotel on 53rd." Mark raised his eyebrows, stroking a nipple erect.

Jasmin smiled, the warmth was already beginning to return to her pussy. Just about five hours away. "Maybe ... I'll take an extra hour out ... for lunch."

He grinned "Good." He continued caressing her breasts in his hands, raising an inquiring eyebrow. "Jasmin E. Marchand ... Jasmin's an Arabian name, right?"

"Yeah." She sighed and bit her lip a little, pushing out her chest so her breasts fit more fully in his hands - they felt remarkably good. "My maternal grandmother was Lebanese."

"And the E?"

"Elizabeth." she giggled. She had sucked and fucked this man for most of the last evening and night, and less then ten minutes earlier he had been pistoning away inside her like a jackhammer, and now he had her breasts cupped in his hands ... and he only just found out what her full name was. Her naughty side loved it. "I'm kind of a mongrel ..."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh" She closed her eyes as he pinched lightly at her nipple, sending a surge of pleasure through her. "White, Arab, black, brown ... everything." She gasped as he ran his fingertips over the swollen brown tips of her breasts and swiftly reached up to hold his wrists. "Stop that, or you're not going to be leaving anytime soon." Her lips were parted and eyes had grown heated as she stared up at him.

He looked at her for a moment, considering, the predatory gleam in his eyes making her breath catch, even more intensely aware of the heat between her legs rapidly building up. Was there enough time for another ...?

Mark took a deep breath and finally released her breasts. "53rd Street, the Highmark." he said firmly as he let her go.

Jasmin nodded wordlessly, licking suddenly dry lips, finding herself a little short of breath.

He grinned. "It's been a pleasure meeting you, Jasmin Elizabeth Marchand."

"No fair." she pouted playfully. "You know my middle name and I don't know yours."

He chuckled "It's Nathan."

She formally held out her hand and, smiling back at her, he took it. "It's been lovely meeting you too Mr. Mark Nathan Archer." Jasmin was seriously considering finding and sending a gift to the guy who had almost hit her with the car yesterday. He had given her a lot of fun filled days, maybe even weeks, to look forward to. Her naughty side came to the fore and she stepped forward and pulled his head down to kiss him softly, pressing her naked body against his fully clothed one.

"And, it's been even lovelier ..." she whispered against his lips, "... fucking you ..."

A month later, Jasmin was licking her lips as she waited on the platform of the underground train station just a hundred or so yards from her office building, the space between her legs flooded with heat and feeling ... empty in that all too familiar way. Just a few minutes earlier, she had been in her office working on a set of blueprints when she had gotten a text message on her cellphone.

'Room 35' it had simply said.

She had stared at the message for a long moment, suddenly unsure even as her body reacted to it; a warmth began to build in her pussy and her nipples tightened in her bra as she found herself squirming in her seat, her lips parting as the heat rushed to her cheeks.

Images of two people, both half clothed but fully joined and thrusting against each other entered her mind. The man was built like a rugby player with curly dark hair and the woman he was thrusting hard into, from behind, had her hair, her hips, her belly, her breasts, her ass ... her face. The images were from the last time she had responded to a text like that and gone to the train station to get on a train to 53rd Street during her lunch hour on Tuesday. It had been her fourth time at the Highmark Hotel, and the memory was enough to have her pussy threatening to thoroughly soak her panties through. Jasmin squirmed some more in her seat.

The first time had been in Room 12, also during her lunch break, the day after their 'arrangement' began and just a little over five hours since he had been inside her on the floor of her bathroom. He had carefully removed her clothes, as if he were unwrapping a present, as she stood quivering in arousal at the foot of the bed while he sat on it in front of her. He had played with her breasts as she stood there until she had lost control and leapt on top of him, taking off his clothes in a fevered rush. Afterwards, he had entered her wetness and pistoned in and out of her at steady pace, taking deep and long strokes into her needy cunt. Her legs had wrapped themselves around his waist as he cupped and squeezed her breasts and she clawed at his back. When she came, her orgasm had left her gasping and wild-eyed. But he had not come yet, so she took him deep into her mouth until he came, making his semen her first item of lunch, to which she added a sandwich on her way back to her office, almost thirty minutes late, which nobody, thankfully, noticed.

On Tuesday, she had gotten back to the office on time because Mark had kissed her hungrily at the door of Room 19, turned her around and yanked down her pants and panties to her feet in one swift motion after pulling down the back zip of her pants. He had carried and bent her over the room desk in the next moment and Jasmin had hurriedly stepped out of the puddle of clothes at her feet and braced herself with her hands on the desk as he entered her already wet pussy and began to fuck her from behind. When he came, he carried her along with him and she had let out a keening wail as she felt his cum enter her and some of it splatter on her ass as he pulled out her pussy. It was hard, fast and rough. And Jasmin had loved it; her naughty side appreciating the savagery of just being taken. Three minutes later, they walked out of the room and out of the hotel to get on the trains to their respective offices, her without her panties because they were in his coat pocket.

And those were far from the only times they had had sex in the week. Apart from the thorougly wild Sunday of fucking in her apartment and his, she had spent the evening of Tuesday later on after their 'lunch' time encounter repeatedly riding him on his living room couch, somehow still wearing her office blouse and nothing else. She left to go to sleep in her apartment but he had spent the night in her apartment the next day. They had done it doggy style on the bed, long and hard, before he had gotten on top of her and fucked her again. Later on he had woken her up in the middle of the night so he could lift her leg up and enter her from the side. She had obliged and mewled out in pleasure as he thrusted into her, and even though she did not come, she still felt strangely contented as she went back to sleep with his hands cupped around her breasts. But she came solo herself when he lay her down on the bed and ate her pussy after she had come out of the shower in the morning, her towel bunched up around her waist as she held his head between her legs, crying out as he carefully tongued an orgasm out of her.

Jasmin felt the heat settling between her legs, and she licked her lips and crossed her legs under her desk.

As she stared at the phone, she knew her decision was almost completely made. It was really how much she wanted to go to the hotel that made her apprehensive, and the fact that she was going to cancel a movie night with a girlfriend. For yet another moment, she wondered if this 'arrangement' was a good idea - skipping out on a friend implied that she was making it more serious than she herself had stipulated her relationship with Mark was going to be.

No, she decided firmly, it was just a purely physical thing. And besides, she thought, Bianca would think nothing of cancelling a date with her for sex. But Jasmin had not told anyone about Mark yet, not even her therapist, though she had entered him, and all their encounters, into her journal. She licked her lips. Actually, it was more than 'just' sex. It was naughty, wicked, mind-blowing sex - Mark was a lucky find - and she had already decided to fully enjoy every moment of it before it burnt itself out.

It was a decision she would never have thought of making less than a year and a half earlier.

Then she had been engaged to a man she had been in a relationship with for over four years. But then she walked into his apartment one afternoon to find him completely naked and lying under a similarly naked work colleague of his on their living room carpet. The two of them were so engrossed in what they were doing that they carried on without noticing her as she stood in the hallway watching them. The woman, a thin blonde with the svelte and thin body of a supermodel was crying out with wild abandon as she rode her fiancee, taking him deep into her pussy with each pump of her hips, leaning over him so her small breasts were hanging down over his face.

As Jasmin stared, a sickening feeling spreading through her chest, Paul rolled the two of them over so that he was on top, and he started pumping into the thin blonde as she spread her legs wide around him. Jasmin watched as her fiancee repeatedly speared into his blonde lover, listening to their moans and hearing the woman urging him on, seeing him respond to the blonde's encouragement.

"... fuck me ... yes! ... fuck me! ... oh fuck ...!"

The woman came loudly then, just as Paul was starting to gasp and groan in the tell-tale way Jasmin knew meant he was going to come. But then he did something that he had never done before with her. He pulled out of the blonde and began to spurt all over her breasts, face and neck. The woman did not miss a beat, she lifted her head and took him into her mouth as he yelled out something in a ragged roar.

Afterwards, Jasmin silently watched - the pain faded to an even more awful numbness - the two lovers on the floor, hands travelling all over each other's bodies and exchanging hungry kisses.

At some point the woman lay back with a sigh of pleasure and he had spent a long time enthusiastically sucking and licking at her small breasts before he finally stood up and extended his hand to the woman lying languidly on the carpet, his semen still glistening on her body. Giggling, she had placed her hand in his and he had pulled her up into his arms. It was then that the blonde noticed Jasmin standing in the hallway and she had cried out in alarm. Paul turned and saw her then, and his mouth had fallen open in shock. They all stared at each other silently for a long moment, him knowing that with his lover standing there naked beside him with his cum all over her chest, around her neck and chin, and glistening on her bush, there was no need to ask how long Jasmin had been standing there.

Wordlessly, Jasmin had turned around and walked out, pulling the door closed behind her even as he opened his mouth to say something.

It was only after she realized that he made no further effort to come after her or get in touch that day, or the next, that the tears came. He called two days later at her office and she gave him his ring, which he had accepted with no more than a regretful look and a half-hearted attempt to assure her that he never 'meant to hurt' her. That was when she asked him if he had just carried on with his blonde after she left. His silence told her everything she needed to know.

As he left her office, he turned one last time and said quietly, "The main reason why, in case you're interested, is that Sandra can't wait to get into bed with me. I don't have to beg, say everything right or get everything perfect. And she doesn't hold back. I'm sorry ... but I can't remember the last time I felt that way with you."

Jasmin did not know just how deeply what she had seen and heard had affected her until about four months later when she had brought a man home after a date ... for 'coffee.' And get laid while she was at it. Among her group of friends, she was easily the most reserved; the good girl. Ironically, Bianca, her closest friend, was the extrovert and a borderline slut. She had explained exactly why Jasmin 'needed' to 'get some' in terms of science; "Sex makes the body release endorphins, endorphins make you feel good - it's like taking happy pills, but this way it's natural and fun and you feel better!"

"Not yet." Jasmin had said quietly and firmly, but with a smile.

It had taken two months before she felt ready enough to invite a man upstairs to her apartment after a date. It was less that it had been a great date and more of the fact that she wanted to get it over with that she decided to invite him up. They started kissing on the couch in her living room and things progressed from there until they were in her bedroom removing their clothes. It was going to be the first time she was going to have sex since her break up and she was nervous as he climbed up unto the bed with her. And she was still nervous as they started kissing and he started feeling her body, grabbing her breasts and her ass and kissing her neck.

He was not exactly getting it wrong - she had slept with one or two men a great deal worse - and he was certainly the type of man she found attractive; tall, lean and blond, Jasmin thought ... A lot like Paul.

It was then that she vividly remembered her ex-fiancee's parting words, and the scene she had witnessed of him and his blonde lover's moans and cries of ecstasy as they copulated wildly on his living room floor. And what struck her at last, why she could not get that scene out of her mind, was that could not remember ever making Paul look like that. Ever so obviously given him that much pleasure and gotten him so engrossed in her that he would not notice someone standing in the hallway watching them have sex.

And suddenly, her apprehension disappeared.

It was only after the man left sometime later in the night and Jasmin was getting a cup of tea in the kitchen that she fully came to grips with what had happened - what she had done, and the fact that she had enjoyed it. Very much. She had licked and kissed every part of his body and shamelessly taken him into her mouth, licking and sucking him until he was crying out and gasping in pleasure before she had climbed on top of him and ridden him long and hard, crying out and repeatedly impaling herself on his cock as he lay writhing and gasping under her. When she came, she had shrieked it out, throwing her head from side to side. Later, she had pulled him on top of her and he had fucked her again until he came for the second and last time with a shout.

She had found herself using language that she knew was alien to how she had been but somehow still felt natural as she lay under him with her legs splayed out and he pistoned in and out of her; "... fuck me! ... fuck my pussy ... uhn ... fuck me! ... oh fuck! ... yes ... ooh ...yes!"

1...345678