Not Just Any Tom, Dick and Harry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers

"Are you going to ride me?" he asked "I want to be deep in your pussy again!"

I lifted myself and guided Harry's cock inside my pussy. I teased him at first by only taking the tip but I could see the distress in his eyes and allowed my pussy to devour him. As I slid down his shaft Harry smiled.

"Kiss me" Harry begged so I leant forward and kissed him. This action bent his cock right out of position and he groaned with pleasure. He thrust hard into me a few times before releasing my lips from their embrace. I sat back up rocking my hips and revolving them.

"Babe I need to be on top. Your pussy's driving me wild!"

I dismounted Harry leaving his cock bounce around in the air and I lay down with my back on the bed. Harry moved on top of me moving his knees between mine to support him. Then he slid into my wet eager folds. I gasped as he entered me. Harry's hands moved either side of my head to take his weight further off me. I turned my head and slowly began kissing his wrists. They tasted salty with his sweat. As I turned my head back Harry was concentrating on fucking me. I could tell that he needed to cum. I helped him do this by rising my knees as far back as I could. This moved my hips into the right alignment to speed up both our orgasms.

Harry bent forward kissed me briefly before getting into a better position to cum. I could feel my orgasm coming as my pussy contracted and released his cock. Soon Harry could hold back no longer and his juices sprayed into me again. My pussy milked his cock of every last drop. Harry then dropped on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him to support him before showering his head with soft kisses. He stayed on top of me until his cock slipped out of me. Then Harry gently turned me onto my side and cuddled into me. He pulled the blanked up so it covered us both and it wasn't long until we fell asleep.

TazDeVille
TazDeVille
19 Followers
12