All Comments on 'Not My Type: Felicity Ch. 05'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
LakergirlLakergirlover 13 years ago

OK Five stars and I haven't even finished reading this chapter but just had to get that one in. Thanks for a long one.

Lakergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You kill meeeeeeeee

Ouch that cliffhanger hurt so bad I thought we'd get somethg by now maybe just one kisss but I guesss it's on to the torturous wait for the next one. I really hope there's more sex in this series not to sound like a perv lol. Hopefully the next one is just as long!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely Writing

I truly adore you as a writer, but this part of the series seems a little weaker than the rest. I like that Flick is gaining more confidence, but the passivity of her character and the whole narration is a little tiring sometimes. Her constant observations, "I could have sworn, but..." seem too meek at this point. She must realize that Matt has feelings for her, and it'd be nice to see both characters gain a little confidence and crank up the intensity a bit. That being said, it's wonderful writing and you've crafted amazing characters.

BelliniBelliniover 13 years ago
Love It!

I absolutely adore Flick. I know what it's like to be the super shy one, to never know what everyone else is thinking. This is a beautiful story. Your cliff-hangers are killing me though.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
i do love a wedding!

you write so well i feel i could have been at the wedding...i even welled up at adam's reaction to lily's arrival at church ;-) you've become my 'must do' for a tuesday night. Long may you write x

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 13 years ago
i do love a wedding!

you write so well i feel i could have been at the wedding...i even welled up at adam's reaction to lily's arrival at church ;-) you've become my 'must do' for a tuesday night. Long may you write x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're killing me!!!! lol

I need more, don't leave me hanging like this! You are a wonderful writer and I am eagerly waiting for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please!!!

oh come on, you can`t leave us like this...please, pleaseeee don`t let us waiting for next chapter too long :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Wrong!

To leave us hanging like that. I have always praised your work, but I'm running out of adjectives to describe how wonderful your stories are. Can't wait to see what happens now that Matt has made his intentions clear. More, Please! Fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes...

yes... a new part, I can`t wait to read it.

Everytime when I check on new stories I hope to find something written by you... sad when nothing new shows up, but if there is a new Part a big smile spreads over my face... .

Sorry I can`t write more about how wonderful your stories are, I have to read now.

Please write a lot more and fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

I have been sick as a dog for the past few days and as I sit here feeling all sick and sorry I got to escape into the world of the Tanners. Thank you! It made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Why do you keep doing this to us??? WHHHHYYYY?!?!?! Your nothing but a big tease!!! A wonderful, talented tease lmao!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry with the next chapter!!! You have me waiting on the edge of my seat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I love this series. What a great treat. Thank You

zooey4luvzooey4luvover 13 years ago
No sleep for me tonight...

What you just did should be against the law! How am I supposed to sleep now that I know that!

As usual this chapter was fantastic. My heart was in my throat for happiness and blood pumping in excitement for the upcoming kiss.

Please, please, please, please, please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter as I don't think I'll be having much sleep without some closure at least.

I'm hoping that secretly you have the next chapter ready and will be up by tomorrow, a girl can dream.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
ARRGGHHHH

NOOO don't leave us hanging like that. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry please

IrishSmileIrishSmileover 13 years ago
what the efffffffff

not fair. chapter 6 better be submitted already! amazing work...but please hurry!!!

jg2291jg2291over 13 years ago

I'm so aggravated!!! I have been checking regularly for updates for this series and AGAIN you leave me hanging!

I absolutely adore this series I can not wait for the next chapter; please submit it soon!! I am literally dying with anticipation over here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sooo romantic!!!

This was hands down the most romantic chapter of any story I've read yet! Tears in my eyes as if I were at the wedding myself! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nooooo!!!!!

How could you leave us hanging like this??? Now we have to suffer for an entire week until the next chapter I'd posted? I love, love, love this, but you're killing us!!! ;-)

CinderLawCinderLawover 13 years ago
I can't believe you leave us hanging there...

well I guess I can...LOL...REALLY good chapter. I hope you take pity on us and submit chapter 6 early!

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
Breathe In... Breathe Out...

Can't breathe... hyperventilating here!! Not sure if it because of the beautiful upcoming scene (At Last!!!) or the fact that it is an UPCOMING scene!!! Your cliffhangers as always are legendary and keep us begging for me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It has taken us

you the author and we the readers five chapters to get to this point AND IT IS SO WORTH IT. This as an absolute wow as a romance..so much the better because your regular readers know so many of the characters from your other excellent stories of this extended series. It is as if they are family by now. From the first time the roaches invaded the bathroom (which is where I discovered you), so many of the stories have the ring of believability to the characters you've so carefully built.

Thanks from this teary eyed old man. And special thinks for writing in the Romance category. It isn't all in the in and out but in the dance of life as well.

sexykitty4playsexykitty4playover 13 years ago
Are you kidding me?????

OMG!!! That was like being on the edge of the most perfect dream and the alarm clock going off!!! I can NOT wait for the next chapter.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
Wow!

I have been checking every day - more than once a day- for chapters of this story! So glad they're finally getting together! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for your frequent update.... Still you always managed to get us all in a knot for more.... so more pls. Hee hee

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awesome, as always, but just mean to end it like that! Can't wait for the next chapter.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
great

and i do think things are looking ip from here, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Torturous, but undeniably delicious...

The end of each and every chapter has brought forth a barely stifled shriek of "Nooooooo!" As your wonderful writing progresses, they become longer and harder to cover.

Fabulous characters. Engaging stories. Please grace us with more soon!!!

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 13 years ago
this was the worst ...

really?! a cliffhanger just at the moment of a kiss. how can you do that to us? truly, a great chapter, beautifully written. it may have been longer than typical but it did not drag. i was hoping for another page. now for the long wait until next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nooo!!!

Such a good chapter but why oh why a cliffhanger!!

can't wait till next week for another chapter.

AmebedeAmebedeover 13 years ago

I balled my eyes out the majority of the chapter. It was so lovely to read and so worth the wait! Now I am anxiously awaiting the the new chapter so I can fall a little bit more in love with the characters.

sprezzaturasprezzaturaover 13 years ago
Whoa

Up for a day and you already have 30 something odd comments? Holy crap, woman! The buildup has been gradual and delightfully torturous (I never thought I'd bother with a story on an erotica site that doesn't get frisky until chapter 6). You should be proud that you're leaving so many readers chomping at the bit for the next chapter. One criticism is Flick's narration is a bit too flowery for me. The Wendy and Peter Pan part, for example. Bleh. Some of the quotes, in fact, are a bit cheesy, too. I don't think a guy would make mention of a song lyric while complimenting a girl, but hey, what do I know...maybe I'm just jealous. ;-) But now I'm excited to go to the wedding I'll be attending in a few weeks, let's see if I meet MY Matt there! A girl can dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cruel and unusual punishment

Such a fabulous chapter, such a tragic ending (for the readers, that is). Thanks for being so awesome, FK, I wait with bated breath for the next chapter!

elbruteelbruteover 13 years ago
WTF!

I'm getting too old for this cliffhanger crap. And what's up with my reading 'romance' stuff, , , and liking it!

Actually I've read, and liked, all your stories. Keep it up.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!!????

YOU SUCK! THAT WAS JUST MEAN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
that was dirty

Here I am waiting to get the goods and I am left on the edge, arg. Well I will have so much more of your beautiful story to look forward to in a months time.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

what a cliffhanger you are leaving us with.

i hope you have the next chapter ready cause if not....

yen_murasakiyen_murasakiover 13 years ago
groan....

noo.... tell me your either half way done the next chapter or you're about to download it any moment now... anyways, thank you for a beautiful chapter! i'm looking forward to the next one...

~yen

kathryn08kathryn08over 13 years ago
Evil!

You evil, evil woman! So mean to leave us hanging like that!

That said, please keep it coming! Pretty please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gasp!

Oooh, you would leave us hanging like that wouldn't you! Ohmygod, i'm trilling with anticipation! i'm expecting even greater things to come in the next chapter! This is one hell of a cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG you are evil...

that was just too bad of you! The next chapter better make up for it, and SOON TOO... lol!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
waaahh!!!

i have to agree, you are EVIL!!! that is a cliffhanger!!! how could you??? you took your time with this chapter and this is what we get?? waaahhh!!! write fast will you?? NOWWWW!!! :) hehehhee.

i can't wait for chapter 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
O.....M........G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo excited to read the next chapter. This morning I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw that this one was up. Please!!!! Please don't make me wait too much longer for the next one. I think I'm addicted and I just could go through a withdrawal lol.

MollyDollyMollyDollyover 13 years ago
I long...

Not only for the next chapter, but for the day the man I love tells me how much he's crazy about me, how much he wants to kiss me, and how beautiful I am. Your male characters are fictional, I realize, but that doesn't mean we ladies don't deserve a bit of emotional openness and romance too ;)

Thank you, as always, FK :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh no you didn't!

You create characters we think about all day, and then

you rip them away from us. Do you tease your hubby

like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nooooo!

i agree with others.....that was an evil cliffhanger!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 13 years ago
Evil

I agree. Such an evil cliff hanger but still an amazing story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yea!

What a very fun chapter. I've been looking forward to it all week. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Two enthusiastic thumbs up! Can't believe you kept us hanging for the kiss though... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you!

The last chapter had me howling, but this more than makes up for all those tortuous cliffhangers you threw us in the last four chapters. This was so sweet - I'm happy that Adam and Lily had such a lovely wedding, and I'm happy that Felicity is enjoying herself. Now, Felicity: JUMP HIM, and cliffs be damned! (Metaphorically).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done.

I love that all your characters are good, kind people. I love that they support each other. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

SuperflyredheadSuperflyredheadover 13 years ago
soooo gooood!!!!

I check every day in the new story updates to see if you post a new chapter!! ..

This chapter was so amazing ... i loved it .. i cant wait for the next one and i cant believe that cliff hanger.

I love all your stories and the suspense waiting for new chapters is killing me!!!

MissWizzMissWizzover 13 years ago
no fair!

you're cutting off at the best part again! can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovely!

I really love your writing, checking back slightly obsessively every couple of days for new posts. This one is a lovely story and really nicely paced. I'm kind of hoping the next ones are filed under "Erotic Couplings" though >:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wahoo!

I'm not to annoyed yet about having to wait for the next chapter because I'm so happy your continuing this series! Didn't even know until a few hours ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Love this story between Matt and Felicity. "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" is so perfect for Adam and Lilly's first dance as husband and wife. I actually had stopped reading to play the song while I read the rest of story as Felicity sang it. It brought me to tears actually listening to the song and reading about the wedding and how Felicity was feeling. So looking forward to the next chapter. I love all the charachters. Adam and Lilly's story was my favorite but I think Matt and Felicity story is probabley now my favorite. I really hope you continue with Nate and Adele's story. They deserve their wedding, a baby or 2 and a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just One More Accolade

among so many, but you so richly deserve all of them. Your magic in developing a story line and bringing such a depth of color to the relationships grows with each page. Somehow, I missed the two chapters before today (Nov. 5), but I am quickly catching up, and Nate's wedding ceremony was admirably shorter than mine.

D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay

Finally

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lilly

I kind of feel like she's a bit left out :/ like she's your least favourite. Like Adele was Rhiannons bridesmaid and Violet was Lilly's. I thought Rhiannon was always really close with Lilly, what with her ALWAYS being at the tanner house in the past?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quality

I certainly hope you make tons of money selling your great stories. We are blessed on this site to have you write for us.

LrtikagraphLrtikagraphabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written and very, very romantic! The writer understands very well the terrible indecision you feel as you wonder and wonder and wonder if someone likes you. I cried my way through….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...