Not My Type: Rhiannon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,012 Followers

"It's a little late for that Rhi, don't you think?" Joe's voice was gentle but there was still laughter in his blue eyes.

I paused, leaving the drawer of the bedside table half open. I stared up at him for a moment before I remembered myself. My laughter joined his.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, when I could breathe again. "Force of habit, you know?"

Joe chuckled and moved, flexing his hips. He withdrew slowly and plunged back in with deliberateness. "I know."

It felt amazing, more than amazing. I was astonished at how different it felt without that thin layer of latex separating me from him. Everything felt more intense, more real. Maybe thatwas what was different about Joe, except that even the first time, even with a condom, it had still felt amazing.

"You feel so good," Joe muttered. "You have no idea how good."

I moaned as he increased the pace of his thrusts. I wanted to tell him he felt good too, but words didn't want to come. Or maybe they just couldn't get past the constant wail of pleasure he drew from me.

Everything centered on the push and pull of his cock into me. I felt myself coming apart, little by little, with each plunge. When he bent to take my nipple in his mouth it was all I could do not to scream my head off. My orgasm started in the middle of my body and spread outwards until even my toes tingled. Everything became a blur. I felt the short, quick jerks of Joe's own release inside of me. Just the overwhelming rightness of that sensation with no condom to get in the way made my muscles spasm again.

Contented, Joe rested his forehead against my own. His breath was hot and fast and almost as ragged as mine.

My hips ached and my lower back hurt, but I didn't want to move out from under Joe. I think I could have stayed there forever if he'd given me the option, but after a time Joe slid over to rest beside me. He lazily kissed the top of my head and snaked his arm around my waist.

"As good as you remember it?" I teased, feeling the need to lighten up the intensity in the room. I suspected we'd both shocked ourselves. I worried that I'd slip up and say something I shouldn't if I let the silence stretch on too long.

"Yup. Better," Joe replied and I could hear the smile in his voice without even looking over at him. My heartbeat took its sweet time to slow. I wiggled my toes experimentally to see if they were still attached. Everything tingled.

"If I asked you a question, would you be honest with me?" I asked. Joe tightened his grip around my torso and tucked me under his chin.

"I'll always be honest with you, darlin'."

I took a deep breath. "Would you still want to marry me if I wasn't pregnant?"

Silence.

The steady rise and fall of Joe's breathing didn't change even though his heart beat quickly against my arm . Once more I found myself wishing I could read his mind.

"Honestly?" Joe said after the silence had sat heavily between us.

I nodded.

He brushed a light kiss on the top of my head. "Honestly Rhiannon, I don't know."

I froze. It wasn't the answer I was expecting. He was supposed to say yes, to spout off a bunch of romantic crap about me being 'the One'. I hadn't expected uncertainty.

"I asked you to marry me, I'm not about to take it back. But the truth is, we barely know each other. And if we weren't in the position we are now, then who knows? I would have liked the chance to get to know you better, to see if we fit together. But there's no use in worryin' about that, since that's not the way things worked out."

Intrinsically it was the same answer I would have given, but it didn't make me feel any better. Why was I so disappointed that he said he didn't know?

"Let's just say we decide to do this," I ventured when my breath calmed enough to speak. "I mean, we're not in love. What kind of marriage would we have?"

"Have you ever been in love, Rhiannon?"

Joe's question took me by surprise and my mind whirled. I thought back over all the men who'd passed through my life. What had I felt for them? Attraction, infatuation, occasionally obsession, and usually lust, but love?

"No."

He laughed a little. The sound chilled me and said more than Joe ever could have expressed in words. I didn't know who she was or what she had done to him, but at that moment I hated her.

"Do you have plans for today?" Joe asked as he sat up and reached for his discarded boxers. "Are you workin'?"

I sat up a little more slowly, watching as Joe dressed. "No, not today. Why?"

"Come out to the farm with me, I want to show you something. And Rhi?" Joe looked over his shoulder at me but I couldn't read his expression.

"Yes?" I prompted, intrigued and more than a little nervous.

"Wear practical shoes for once."

to be continued...

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,012 Followers
12