All Comments on 'Not My Type: Rhiannon Ch. 03'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
incognito8incognito8almost 16 years ago
Oh god it's so good!

You're so great! Keep up the good work!

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
So Damn Good!

Thank you a million times over for sharing your stories with us....love it....please keep writing....we need more....

lostangel86lostangel86almost 16 years ago
Holy shit...

that was awesome... I love you and your writing... and I'm so jealous :(... I thought I wanted an Adam because of your other story but now I want a Joe! lol... keep up the great work.

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Ualmost 16 years ago
*Sigh*

Suprisingly enough...I have my own Joe...and your Joe is so much like him...I really do love this story

pshelferpshelferalmost 16 years ago
Keep up the great work

I just wanna know where I can get a Joe.... Great story.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Wow

Great chapter - thank you for continuing this story.

LadyCrimsonLadyCrimsonalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

I love how this is all working out. I wish I could find my own Joe. lol It seems that all the woman here want one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another Perspective

Your female admirers seem to have their own

"Joe" or to be wanting one. You make this male wish that he had been that sort of completely honest lover for each of his "significant" others! You know that I believe you to be among the very best writiers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVE IT!!

Amazing chapter once again! You should give up your day job and become a full time romance writer!!! Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Super!

love it! cant wait for the next chapter.

michchick98michchick98almost 16 years ago
Superb as always!

I think I like Joe and Rhiannon better than Adam and Lily. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
To borrow a phrase...

I have to agree with the concensus of the women. "I want a "Joe" too!!! I don't care if he calls himself Mike, Ken, or Andre`.

I feel like the old Jewish woman in the resturant watching Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal in the scene from "When Harry met Sally". When the waitress asks the Older woman what she wants, she replies "I'll have what she's having!!"...LOLOLOL

"First Kiss" believe that you have a gift! Take up writing full time...PLEASE

Shell

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvieralmost 16 years ago
You've done it again

Your stories and writing are so layered with emotion and reality. You've pulled us right into the moment with Rhi and Joe. (R)

dovegreydovegreyalmost 16 years ago
as always

I adore your stories and get drawn into the world you've spun but just this once, all I could think was how incredibly lucky you are to have your own real life joe!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sweet

I think I'm just going to end up reiterating what everyone else has said: you have fabulous plots, you write fabulously, you craft fabulous characters. Oh and line me up with all the other women that want their own Joe! I am tres jealous of you for having your very own! :) That said loved this chapter and cannot wait to see where Rhiannon and Joe (as well as Lily, Adam, etc.) go from here! Things seem to be spicing up! Thanks for writing! XX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Soooo Goooooddd!

The chapter was great!!!! and HOTT!!! Gahhh i love Joe... i thought he was kinda a jerk in Lily's story.... but not anymore!! Update soon!!! and is there going to be any updates on Writer's Block anytime soon?

Texas TeaseTexas Teasealmost 16 years ago
Once again...

Firstkiss,

<p>

You have delivered another winner. Thank you, again, for sharing your stories with us. As always, I'm already dying for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
question

you're an awesome writer, this story is going along fabulously, etc. my only problem is that I don't understand the joke in the story. "why argue with something you can't change?" i didn't get it - and if someone did please explain it to me!

first kiss, you're awesome, write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dissappoiting,

Sorry. I loved Lilly and Adam's story, but these character just aren't doing anything for me. They both seem kinda flat and stereotypical, and I don't really care what happens to either of them. The story is less interesting than last time too. The girl getting pregnant with the one night stand and then falling for the father has been done to death.

LaurenAmandaLaurenAmandaalmost 15 years ago
...

Rhiannon is like an older, maybe more bitter version of me. Her height and weight is the same, her attitude towards things are the same. some other things that i can't remember are. It's freaky haha.<br /><br />I loved the Adam and Lilly story, and this one is just as good :). Well done!

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowalmost 10 years ago

All right, I give. I won't lie, I was annoyed that the story moved so quickly from Lilly and Adam to one of her girlfriends. I decided to read on only because I was still intrigued by Adam and wanted to know more about him. But now? Now I'm thinking I like Joe. Well played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3013 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...