Not so Frozen Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't I see it tomorrow morning?" Josef asked.

"Oh no. it is so spectacular but only at night when the moon is full..." Inga kept talking but neither Elsie nor Josef heard her.

"Well, Josef," Elsie extended her hand. She revelled in the dumbfounded look on his face. "It has been an unforgettable night."

Elsie left through the door on the far end of the hall. Inga pulled Josef out the way they had come in earlier. Josef called after Elsie, "See you in the morning."

"You'll be seeing me way sooner than that," Elsie mumbled, but Josef could not possibly have heard her as Inga was already starting to explain in an excited voice, "Wait till you see it, it has carvings all over it and when the moonlight hits it, it glows."

Chapter 4

Josef had to admit the wardrobe was pretty spectacular, especially in the moments where the moonlight hit it just right. It took Josef half an hour to politely but forcefully get rid of Inga. The woman followed her orders to the letter. She was also very taken with Josef and kept sneaking glances at him when she thought he wasn't looking. He in turn encouraged only a little bit in hopes that she would accidentally let out the location of Elsie's rooms. Inga didn't. Inga then took him back to his room but once there she kept talking to him.

Josef discovered why it was called the green guest room as its door was green. Josef could not help but notice It was in sort of an out-of-the-way part of the castle though. Inga made one last attempt with Josef. "Here you are, Mr. Josef. I saw Mr. Kai put some clothes and fresh water in there about an hour ago and of course, if you need anything else, all you have to do is ask."

"Thank you again. I'll be fine. Goodnight," he exclaimed.

"If you're sure you don't want anything else..." Inga started to say.

"No, thank you." He cut her off and then closed the door on her practically in her face.

He sighed with relief at the silence only to have it broken a minute later by Elsie's voice, "I think she likes you."

Elsie lay on what he presumed was the guest bed wearing a sky-blue woolen sweater, matching woolen socks that came up to mid-thigh, a smile, and nothing else. "Do you know how muddled and afraid I have been for the last 20 minutes?" Josef asked as he walked over to Elsie. "I thought you were mad at me for something. I thought I had said something wrong or not followed some sort of custom."

Josef's finger-combed his hair. Elsie helped him out of his coat and tie. He kept talking and she kept undressing him. "That woman more than likes me. Maybe you could get her a job outside of the castle. I mean I like her, she is sweet, but that woman is in love."

Elsie had his shirt off, his suspenders hanging down and her fingers entangled in his chest hair. "I can't blame her. I want you too."

Elsie went right for his left nipple and started to suck on it. Josef forgot about Inga and about being inside stone walls. He even forgot about breathing a couple of times. Elsie fumbled with his pants as she started to kiss him on the lips. He smelled so good. A slightly musky, manly smell mixed with his usual scent of mint and lavender. She didn't know why but it was driving her crazy. "I need you, Josef." She said between kisses. "I need you in me. I need to feel your hard cock inside me. I need to be one with you right now."

"Are you sure?" Josef straightened up after taking off his boxers. "I'm hard but dry." He warned.

"Don't worry Josef," Elsie produced a small dish of olive oil. He tasted it and rubbed it between his thumb and index finger. Elsie lay on the bed on her back. "Will that work?"

"I can't see why not." He answered dripping a little of it on his hardening shaft.

As instructed Josef stuck the head of his dick into Elsie's waiting mound. As she had told him, she was wet. Her pussy juice covered his lance and he stuck his shaft slowly inch by inch into her pussy. It had been tight before and it was just as tight now. Josef pulled out and then slowly pushed back in. When he had rooted himself as deep as he could go, Elsie grabbed both of his forearms. "No, don't pull out. I want you in me. I want us to be one. How long can you hold this position?"

Josef's voice was husky, "until the stars fall from the sky."

Elsie started to move her hips a little and it may have been only Josef's imagination but it was like the muscles of her vagina were milking his dick. It felt like tiny fingers wrapped around his shaft at its base and then massaged down the full length of his cock. He was having to try more than usual to not cum right then and there. Elsie was still moving her hips in an almost trance-like state then she opened her eyes wide and went limp.

Josef pulled out and did his best to not erupt. He walked over and looked at a painting of a guy with a monocle. Then he looked through the end table only finding a few blank pieces of paper and a lot of dust. Now still feeling horny but way more under control he returned to the goddess laying on the bed and rested beside her. She smiled at him. "That was wonderful."

Elsie meant to massage his waning member but instead found it still hard and ready to go again. She looked down at his still-erect penis and frowned. "Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all. It took all of my concentration to not cum right away." Josef explained to her.

"Why wouldn't you want to cum in me? It's fine. I don't think it's disgusting or anything. In fact," she smiled mischievously, "I think it's nice."

The idea of having a child with Josef ran through Elsie's mind and she couldn't believe how much it turned her on. She couldn't remember but she was pretty sure she had her flow about ten days ago. Mother had said something about two weeks Elsie thought but could not remember. In any case, the longer it took to get her with child the more time they would have to practice.

"Yes, for me too." Josef tried to explain, "but for most of us, men that is, we can only do it once then we have to rest for a while, and to be honest the first time is the one that feels the best"

Elsie put her hand in front of her mouth to cover her, "Oh."

Josef put his hands under the sweater and started to rub Elsie's breasts. "I like to make sure my partner has enjoyed themselves a couple of times before I cum," Josef started to say.

Elsie was momentarily distracted. Her nipples hardened as Josef touched them but then she was back on mission. She kissed him to stop him from talking. When they broke their kiss Elsie started, "Well, I have a new plan. You cum whenever you feel the need and don't you dare do this holding-back stuff anymore. Once a month with you, all of you, is better than a hundred times in one night, knowing you're not thinking about me 99 percent."

Josef looked at her confused, "99 percent?"

"Well of course you can't think of me 100 percent." Elsie began to wrap her finger in a stray lock of his hair. "You would stop breathing."

He kissed her, "Yes, but what a noble way to die."

Elsie kissed him again. Then crawled on top of him as she had before. She reached down and put his dick in her. She was still soaking wet. This time there was no fumbling or experimentation like back in the cabin. They got right back into the rhythm they had perfected the night before. Elsie came again and collapsed onto Josef's chest. He couldn't believe how much he loved this woman he had barely known until a few days ago.

The animal within him took over. He stood up with his dick still inside her and began to lift her up and down. Elsie wrapped her legs around his hips. She put her hands on his shoulders more to steady than support herself, as Josef didn't seem to need any of her help. She caught a glimpse of their reflection in the full-length mirror behind Josef. She watched as his muscles strained and rippled. It was hypnotizing and so erotic to watch herself get fucked by this mountain of a man.

"I'm not hurting you am I, Elsie?" Josef asked still a little concerned about her limits.

"You couldn't be farther from hurting me if you were in the Americas," Elsie responded.

Elsie didn't know why but an image of Inga's face came into Elsie's mind. They had grown up together in the castle. Inga knew everything about Elsie. Inga had been one of the few servants that had been trusted to stay on after Elsie had hurt Anna the first time. She was a good and loyal servant, but more than that she had been Elsie's friend, and her only real connection to the outside world for so many years.

Elsie's back brushed up against one of the bed posts. She instinctively reached up and behind her head grabbing the post. She kept trying to get a grip but found no handholds. In a flash of blue light later the problem was solved by the two icicles that now stuck out of the post. They were already starting to melt but Elsie didn't care. She didn't need them to last for long.

The amount of weight removed from Josef's arms was negligible. Of course, it didn't matter. Elsie was light as a feather to him anyway. Her womb was contracting rhythmically around his shaft like before. It was like her vagina was milking him. It wanted him to cum. It wanted his essence, his seed. Josef was ready to give Elsie everything even his soul if she asked for it.

Elsie's eyes opened and found the mirror again. She tried to lift her legs a little but her joints would not let her raise her legs high enough. Then she lowered them and let them hang limp. She had already spent some time feasting on the image of Josef's back but now she wanted to ogle his backside. If only Inga was here to move the mirror. Elsie shook her head to clear the image of a naked Inga out of her head and thought about trying to move the mirror with an ice lasso.

Josef was not sure what Elsie was trying to do but he didn't care. His sword was stabbing Elsie's pussy up to its hilt. Her honey pot was soaking wet. Her pussy was still super tight but unlike last night when he had been afraid, he would rip her in two, now it felt more like she was molding to his shaft. He wondered how long it would be before his key would fit only her lock.

Josef felt his core muscles clench then his mind went blank. His balls felt like they were going to explode. Then they did, sending a river of cum up into Elsie's womb. His vision went fuzzy. He shook once and then with his last ounce of strength positioned himself just right so they came down together on the bed with Elsie atop him.

Sometime later, without waking Elsie, Josef moved them to the middle of the bed and covered them both with a blanket. Josef slept soundly but Elsie had a series of strange dreams. In one she watched as a king dressed in a bear skin bowed to her. The man was in love with her but made her wear a strange shackle on her wrist. Then Elsie was herself but older and she was giving the shackle to a little girl that look a lot like Anna. Elsie was crying in the dream and must have been crying in her sleep as well because she was suddenly half-awaken by Josef's holding her tighter. His hand then began to rub her back as though she were his child.

"It's ok Elsie," Josef cooed. "I've got you."

Elsie, her eyes still closed purred, "It sure is and you sure do."

Little did Elsie know that at that moment Josef had made a decision about her and their future. Unbeknownst to both of them they had already set in motion a chain of events that would change their lives forever.

12