All Comments on 'Not So Old'

by marybethf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Very well done.

You have an usually effective writing style, which serves well to get a lot said with a few words. I thought it was a really good submission, Thanks for story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Beautiful Story

This is one of the best written stories about a beautiful mother-son romance. Excellent job for the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Exquisite!

Not one word could be added nor one be removed. This is an exquisitely written piece. "marybethf" hasn't added anything in more than year -- our loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"I love the way it looks when my cock slides into your cunt," he told his mother

A great tale of hot motherfucking! Of course his mother isn't "so old" to her son Jon--between her legs she's got what every normal healthy son yearns for, his own mother's cunt! Look, it's his own birth canal, the cunthole he came into the world through, and all boys want to get back in there! A boy can't get his whole body up there, but he can sure get his very stiff young prick up his mother's twat! Mom's twat is so fucken warm and cozy, boys want to keep their cock buried in it up to their balls, sleep with mom's back to them, their dick stuck up mom's cunt, waking up again and again, just to unload their hot young balls up their mother's twat. A son loves the sight of his rich creamy cum dripping out of his mother's cunt, it makes him grin like the proud young motherfucker he is, it's the best thing a son can ever see! Mothers love the proof of their boy's manly virility, his potent young seed overflowing their mommy-twat. That's why nowadays more and more thousands of mothers are spreading their legs wide for their boy to plow the same cunt he came out of and blow his balls up the best twat in the whole fucken world--his own mother's!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quite nice

Short and sweet. I enjoyed it. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous