All Comments on 'Note To Black Women & White Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting...

Interesting views. Some of it I agree with, some I don't. You have a point of view that, in some instances, I find hauntingly sad. I hope you find your queen (no matter what her race). I don't think it will be Black men who rule the world someday. I believe it will be mixed race people (like Obama) and the 1% rich (who currently control 65% of the wealth). Good luck inyour endeavors. BTW, I am white, 50's, degreed twice, management/executive, married, and conservatively liberal (if that makes sense).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
racist asshole

face it jackoff, you stupid bastards should be sterilized at birth. black women love white men, they stay home and are fathers to their children. your day is coming when you will again be considered the scum of the earth

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just not clver enough

Black males would be running the world if they had colonized it. But Africans never left home, unless transported as slaves by Arabs and whites.

The people who left our African home 30,000 years ago turned into all the other races of the world. They did the colonization. Africans are the members of the human family who never left home.

Those who left eventually built and designed ships. They sailed from Asia and colonized every remote island of the Pacific. They left from Norway and colonized Iceland and Greenland. They left from mainland Europe and planted themselves in North and South America, and later in east Asia and Africa Thousands of years beforethen, men walked across the then-dry Bering strait and reached Tierra del Fuego.

Africans mever reached Madagascar, which is a few hundred miles off the coast of Mozambique: the only race on earth to live beside the sea for 10,000 years and never invent an ocean-going ship. The Indonesians were the ones to reach Madagascar, which is thousands of miles to the east.

Evolution works. People are evolving. Unfortunately for Africans, they have been breeding for bigger dicks and aggressive brains when everyone else was breeding for bigger brains and adaptivity to colder, tougher environments.

Accordingly, SamuelX, the Haitian narcissist, is generally doomed to a life of frustration. He is just intelligent enough to understand that the African male is completely fucked, but not intelligent enough to know why.

Somehow I don't think our Haitian friend will appreciate this argument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
full of crap

samuelx is full of crap ... of course what else can you expect from an island monkey who came from one of the most run down island slums in the caribbean ... haiti

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
confession or admission?

"I'm a savage with a big dick and nothing more"

either way is such accuracy necessary?

First brothers have a duty to help their brothers in the US and Africa. And brothers are sadly wanting.Please realize that being civilized is a state of mind not goods!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
WOW...Samuelx

I don't understand because I swear most of your stories are of White women with Black men. Where is this coming from and who pissed you off so to write it. All I can really say is Wow...

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Damn sambo

Are you at it again? Dr. King had a dream. Black men are fucking it up. He is doing a constant roll in his grave now. You can't throw around a few names and think that will make up for it. It does not. There are black men that I respect. Do you remember when rap music was just beginning? Do you remember leaders of the black community begging them to tone it down? They didn't, they went more hardcore. Those men knew what was going to happen. Black people looked up to them and wanted to be like them. In twenty or so years it went from I have a dream to I want bling and a gun. Don't bullshit me sambo, we know it is true. There are crips and blood wannabes in rural schools now. Few want to learn and prosper. They want something for free. Black men tell me that about their own children. If you really want to help instead of spewing shit, tell your brothers to take responsibility for their actions and their children. Tell them to be fathers and make sure the kids get an education, it's there, it's free. The general opinion of black people will sink if you do not. That is a fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thou doth protest too much...

I skimmed this one. I tried reading another of yours quite a while back, but it was such a poorly written piece that I couldn't get very far with it. A little insecure there Samuelx? Why don't you try to grow a pair and quit trying to disguise your insecurities with racial attacks? Your stereotyping is adolescent. I couldn't help but post a comment, but won't bother with your drivel in the future. What a ninkompoop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black women are to smart for you

And white women are to stupid to know what an asshole you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

White male insecurity is a big thing nowadays?

After that massive whine piece I can't let you get away with calling any other human being "insecure", get over yourself and stop blaming all your problems on others and other races/sexes.

lonerider10lonerider10over 12 years ago
did your mother have any children that lived?

typical ignorant blather from another dumbass nigger. you are superior to me? bullshit! come to my part of the country and talk about screwing white women and your pathetic little dick and shriveled balls will be nailed to the side of the barn. why even waste your time? the title drew me in and i found myself reading it because your stupid logic made me feel glad to be white. go knock up another fat ugly white bitch and split like all you monkeylip motherfuckers do.

lonerider10lonerider10over 12 years ago
to anonymous

what is this a fucking history lesson that nobody gives a shit about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sam

That was an interesting read. You were kind of all over the place, making some good points here, and some bad points there, but it was interesting, and entertaining.

Regarding the US, one fact I'd like to point out to you is the percentage of married black women with a white husband is more than double the percentage of married white women with a black husband. You can check the 2010 US Census to verify this, if you doubt it.

White men are more and more taking black women as their wives, and I predict that will only increase with time. It's true the children of these marriages will not be strictly white, but some white men, believe it or not, are not hung up about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black MEN marry interracially more than BLACK WOMEN

In the United States there has been an historical disparity between Black female and Black male exogamy ratios: according to the United States Census Bureau, there were 354,000 White female/Black male and 196,000 Black female/White male marriages in March 2009, representing a ratio of 181:100.[23] This traditional disparity has steadily declined over the last two decades, having seen its peak in 1981 with a ratio of 371:100.[24] In 2007, 4.6% of all married Blacks in the United States were wed to a White partner, and 0.4% of all Whites were married to a Black partner.

The role of gender in interracial dynamics, found in social studies by Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, was highlighted when examining marital instability among Black/White unions.[9] White wife/Black husband marriages show twice the divorce rate of White wife/White husband couples by the 10th year of marriage,[9] whereas Black wife/White husband marriages are 44% less likely to end in divorce than White wife/White husband couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this is

the biggest load of horse,bull,pig,lamb,chicken and other shit i have ever read . i am white have many colored friends male and female . why do i get attacked when i am out with my colored female friend by colored boys? as far as obooboo what a waist of a human being absolutely worthless and he is half white. better do your research next time. like the number of single colored mother family's. oh i guess that is the white guys fault too. i apologize for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Racist hate speech

Sounds like something from the KKK

How did this even get posted here ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Explain this...

If the black race is so superior to the white race and is going to take over sometime soon, why is it that:

The USA has a majority white population that's pretty much in control. South Africa has a minority white population that's pretty much in control.

It's got less to do with numbers and more to do with drive and determination. Unless your drive and determination is to be in jail or dead or the absent father of children who are being supported by the taxpayer. You've got that one sewn up, you racist bastard.

If you're so awesome, what's with the serious self-loathing? I bet you hate to look in the mirror long enough to check there's nothing in your teeth, much less long enough to do an actual self-assessment.

You're pathetic, and your writing sucks something serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
color me atypical..

Im young White man, my lady is mixed. your life isn't the only diffacult one filled with suffering. Scars inside and out. Fighting minorities becuase im the lone "WHITE-BOY" here for all to take out centuries of anger on. Fighting a biggott father beacuase i know we all bleed the same fucking color and i choose women for thier personality not thier pigment. theres no white in the rainbow because for all of the talk of equality among the races, there wil be none for my people. even atypical freaks like me. we all bleed the same way and the same shade. lets move on and give our granchildren and thier grandchildren a world without this useless hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You serious?

What a load of crap, although I do agree that the average black males and females are physically superior athletes to the majority of other races, but that's nothing hard work and training can't fix for us weak white guys. This was so weird to read, do you have issues with yourself? or do you just think you more awesome than everyone else? Truth is, white, black, asian, and every other race in the world....we are all just as worthless in the big picture as each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
your prophecy is already coming true

one is still ruling my trash!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I must say I usually dislike your stories, but this one really got me thinking. Well just from the point of a black male, because lets be honesty most of what you said is the exact same thing whites have been telling themselves for years. Take back their country my ass the birthrate of minority children is already out pacing whites. So guess what your not getting the dame thing back, and besides how the hell can you claim a country that already had native inhabitants.

Drops the mike and walks off stage left

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lol blacks and employment

if a black man loses his job, he just looks deep inside and keeps going! - author. uhm, have you seen unemployment statistics ... ever? lol. ironically, far more blacks are unemployed under Obama. i think a white guy wrote this to get a rise out of people. that, or this man is mentally challenged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a load of racist crap

Really dude do you thimk dressing it up as pseudo psychology covers up what it really is just another bl a ck whining about his lot in life and blaming the white man for it. If you are as successful as you say you are what are you complaining about evety inner city neighborhood Ive been in had plenty of "sisters' for sale go buy one, As far as your blanket statements about the races that's just overt prejudice

sweetchicasweetchicaover 9 years ago
Dear Black Man

A melodious satisfying read. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dark chocolate sisters lament

Everywhere I look, I see brothers with white girls on their arms.

What does it take for a dark chocolate sister to get a date with a brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice rant

I'm sorry you're mad about something but humans need to live in peace with one another. There is good and bad with every human being regardless of color.

As for Europe/US, the problem is immigration, legal or otherwise, not your stupid idea of mixed offspring. This is because these places are good and in the case of Europe very beautiful places to live.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Also a brother

I think you're just plain out crazy..mad... nuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS