Notes From The Underground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few minutes and despite her best efforts to remain still, the mush had moved over her vulva and into her slit. Although Erin was completely humiliated, she became intensely aroused and when the mush finally reached her vagina and clitoris, she became frantic. Erin was hard pressed to remember when had ever been so sexually aroused. Without a word, she started rubbing the area over her diapered pussy. However the diaper was thick and its outside surface was slick and slippery. To make matters worse, Laura had placed large fingerless groves on both Erin's hands rendering them almost useless. It was impossible to remove the diaper with her hands so encased or for that matter to even remove the gloves. All Erin could do was to rub herself furiously with the padded balls that contained her hands and rock the hips back and forth so as to aid her efforts. Oh god! cried Erin "I have never been so horny! I need to cum so desperately!"

However despite her best efforts, Erin could barely feel anything inside the diaper. In desperation, she moved to the center of the cell where bars divided room in half. Sticking her feet through the bars she pushed the crotch of her diaper against the bar that was between her legs. Wrapping her arms around the bars, Erin thrust her hips forward pressing her diapered pussy firmly against the thick iron rod between her legs. Rocking up and down, she shamelessly humped the bar, which exerted the pressure she so desperately needed on her clitoris. Inside the diaper, Erin could feel more of the mush being pushed between her legs with each thrust of her masturbation. She could also feel some of the mush working its way deep into her vagina. Her pussy would be completely covered in it before she was done. But she didn't care, so frantic was her need for relief. When she finally came her orgasm was sudden and intense; an explosive wave of pleasure seized her body and Erin screamed, "Oh god, yes!"

When she was done, Erin felt light headed and dizzy. Lying down on the floor, she immediately fell to sleep exhausted, the tattoos on her face dark with the evidence of her release.

***************************************************************************************************************

Krystal had been instantly hopeful when she first saw Laura standing at the door of their cell. Here was a familiar face, she thought, and someone who might help them. Although Laura had always been aloof when visiting Karolyn at the Schoolhouse, she had never failed to be polite or cordial to Krystal or Krystyn, for that matter. More importantly she was now Karolyn's spouse and, as such, someone who could help them. Krystal was therefore shocked by Laura's rough words and harsh tone. Krystyn had tried to plead with her for mercy and understanding but Laura slapped her across the face before she had uttered more than a few words. The bright-red handprint that had appeared almost instantly on her friend's tattooed cheek provided an immediate warning to Krystal that any pleas, protests, or objections on her part would be met with a similar response from Laura. Worse, Laura's callous and unsympathetic behavior raised troubling questions about Karolyn, whom neither had seen nor heard from since the wedding.

After striking Krystyn, Laura had demanded that they both follow her as she led them on a winding and confusing path through the dungeon to an unannounced and undisclosed location. For her part, Krystal followed silently behind Krystyn as the threesome walked along the labyrinthine corridors of red-lit rough black stone. A thousand questions went though Krystal's mind, each more troublesome than previous one. Krystyn likewise was asking herself the same set of questions, as she struggled along behind Laura, rubbing her stinging cheek with her hand. Although they had made a dreadful mistake, she knew, and definitely deserved to be severely punished, their current treatment seemed a bit disproportionate to the offense reasoned Krystyn. It was true that Headmistress Echo had warned them against such awful behavior and about the terrible consequences; still it was hard to believe that this could happen to them. After all, they were good girls, or at least Krystyn liked to think they were.

However as they walked along self-doubt began to fill Krystyn's mind. Yes, it was true that she and Krystal for that matter, behaved themselves and followed the rules, at least for the most part, and always during the day when they were under the supervision of Headmistress Echo and the other school staff. However, Krystyn knew this was not exactly the case in the evening, in particular when she was alone in her room at the Schoolhouse. Krystyn could not remember the exact date (it had been several years ago), when she had discovered her pisshonie and the thrilling and forbidden pleasure it could bring. What she did remember was that she had been laying in bed one night, idly running her fingers though the hair that had appeared unbidden there a few months earlier. Why she did this she could not recall; her day and been an ordinary one and perhaps she had been bored or in need of some distraction. Whatever the reason, the hair down there, in such an unlikely place, seemed to attract her fingers with a Siren call that seemed impossible to ignore or resist. As they idly combed this new hair, Krystyn noticed the tingles of pleasure that went though her pisshonie with each stroke. It was not long before slow combing gave way to rapid 'brushing' and then outright rubbing. The resulting sensations were overwhelming and the pleasure wave that soon followed literally breath-taking. However when Krystyn had recovered from this unintended bit of personal grooming, she began to wonder about its consequences. Touching your pisshonie, though not strictly forbidden, was not something one indulged in, especially not like this. Although Headmistress Echo had never said anything explicit about such touching (there was no need), she had warned them about physical desire (though Krystyn had not quite understood what she was referring to then), immodesty, and temptation. "This leads to unhealthy thoughts and obsessions" she said "and worse, self abusive and destructive behavior. Many a good girl has been led astray by giving into seemingly innocent desires and temptations, much to her later misfortune and grief".

At the time, the Headmistress's words seemed abstract and not particularly applicable to her current life. After all, no one would knowingly and consciously behave in such a manner and, besides, Krystyn and her fellow school mates always took pride in their modest and proper lifestyle (which, of course, automatically precluded unnecessarily touching oneself). Later on, when Krystyn had discovered her pisshonie, she had recalled the Headmistress's words and their warning. They had given her pause, but no matter how hard she tried, Krystyn could not silence the call that came from the triangle of hair between her legs. Although she felt guilty at first for behaving so improperly, she simply could not control herself. As time passed the guilt receded as physical pleasure, routine, and a lack of direct consequences mitigated any adverse feelings or concerns she have had about her private nocturnal activities. As such, Headmistress Echo's stern warnings seem to fade in her memory, surfacing just occasionally, only to be immediately dismissed before any true feelings of guilt or shame could result to plague her mind. In short, Krystyn dismissed any apprehensions she might have harbored as ridiculous and not warranted based on experience.

This is not to say that Krystyn did not know what she was doing was wrong, but rather she simply decided to secretly carry on, comfortable that she could handle the situation and that nothing untoward would happen. Now as she followed behind Laura, naked and anxious, Krystyn was not so sure about her decision to ignore Headmistress Echo's warnings. She was now beginning to understand the implications of her behavior, and the consequences. The problem was not that she couldn't handle herself and the secretly nightly pleasuring she so enjoyed, but that in indulging in such behavior she had become complacent and, worse, over confident. When temptation came, it had been sudden and unexpected, and she had been unable and unprepared to resist; before she knew it she had been poking around inside of Krystal's panties, and although she hated to admit it, enjoying herself. And that had been the implied trap in the Headmistress's warning. She had given into temptation in private, and in doing so, been unable able to resist it socially, and as a consequence this had led to her downfall.

As they continued to walk the Headmistress's words echoed again in her mind: "This leads to unhealthy thoughts and obsessions, and worse, self abusive and destructive behavior. Many a good girl has been led astray by giving into seemingly innocent desires and temptations, much to her later misfortune and grief". Yes Krystal though, she had given in and been lead astray, just as Headmistress Echo had warned. It was true and she could not deny it. It was her fault and she was guilty and deserved what she got. God! If only I had listened, thought Krystyn. If only I had gone and told…

But Krystyn's reflection and self recriminations were interrupted where Laura suddenly stopped in front of a wide set of double doors which stood open revealing a brightly lit room containing tables, towels, and showerheads along a side wall. A woman wearing a short, open, white tunic that left nothing to the imagination stood near one of the tables, arranging towels and other supplies. Krystal and Krystyn both blushed in embarrassment as the women looked towards them.

Nodding at Krystyn and Krystal, Laura said to the woman in the white tunic, "Clean them up and diaper them. I'll be back shortly." With that she turned and walked away, leaving both Krystyn and Krystal standing in the doorway, open mouthed and blushing.

The woman in the white tunic smiled briefly at them and said "Hi, I'm Phoebe. I know you must have a thousand questions, but you both look tired and in need of a shower, so let's get you cleaned up and comfortable first."

***************************************************************************************************************

Erin spent the next several days alone and in the confined solitude of her cell. Laura, of course, had punished her with a pussy whipping (now referred to as a pisshonie spanking) for coming without permission, leaving Erin sore on both her backside and font. The first day had been the worst, as Erin had been unable to find any position either, sitting, standing, or laying down that was comfortable. In the end, standing proved the least uncomfortable and she had spent almost 24 hours pacing her small cell if for no other reason than to exhaust herself so she would be tired enough to ignore the pain when she lay down on her small cot. However, by the second day, the worst of the soreness had started to pass, and by the third day, Erin could sit and lay down without too much discomfort. She spent most of her waking hours thinking about her situation and her options. One thing was certain: she was resolved not to willingly submit to a lifetime of diapered servitude and the passive acceptance to her Mistresses' whims and desires. The problem however remained: what could she practically do to resist?

Erin pondered this problem, alone in her small chamber, revisiting her options and exploring various scenarios and alternatives for both passive and active resistance. In the end, she was forced to admit that her practical options were few and none offered much chance, if any, of success. Worse, her 'best' options relied on outside help and the raising of the public's consciousness with regards to slavery. She had tried to do the latter while at Varinia, and she had to confess, achieved only modest success despite 20 years of constant and hard work. The fact was, prosperity was ubiquitous, and since slavery affected so few, it was difficult to generate any real feelings, one way or the other about it, in the public mind. Erin was forced to acknowledge, that whatever faults the New Social Contract and the Servitude Laws might contain, they were an overwhelming success. With Varinia gone, it would be next to impossible to raise public awareness concerning their faults now. As for the former option, obtaining outside help, her chances of success were better, but only slightly. On the positive side, some members of Varinia remained free and there was also Del and Cassandra. However, Varinia had been dissolved; its members scattered and no longer free to contact each other. As for Cassandra and Del, neither were ex-slaves and their commitment was uncertain, considering the powerful opposition they would face from Zax. These were the negatives. In addition, communicating with any outside help from within the dungeon would be difficult, at best, and practically speaking, impossible. Even in the most optimistic scenario, it would take years (and more likely decades) before any she could expect any assistance from outside sympathizers. In the mean time, the grim reality was that Erin would be forced to comply with her Mistresses and acquiesce to her fate as a diapered slave.

The thought of spending a decade, perhaps two or three, messing and wetting herself, and sexually pleasuring Prudence, Katrina, and their powerful allies was depressing and Erin became angry at herself and then at Zax. "There has to be at way", she demanded out loud to her small cell. "There has to be an alternative!" But despite wracking her brain for an entire day or so, Erin could find no realistic alternatives. Exhausted and frustrated, she eventually fell into a troubled sleep. There she dreamed that she was back at the Ranch. It was springtime and the sun was shining and the sky was blue and clear. She was in one of the surrounding meadows, lounging on the short green grass, Cathy besides her. In the distance, Kourtney ran though the grass, laughing, the bright sunlight catching the highlights in her hair and reflecting off her skin and face. "She's very smart, you know" said Cathy.

"Of course, after all you are her mother".

Cathy looked at her confused and after a moment said "What are you taking about?"

"I said you are her mother. It's therefore not the least bit surprising that she's smart."

"I'm her mother?" said Cathy indignantly. "How can you say that to me, Erin? How dare you say that to me?"

Erin looked at Cathy, taken aback. What was she taking about? And why was she so angry? "Cathy I'm sorry…"

But Cathy cut her off and standing up said "Don't patronize me Erin! You always have to be right!" Then pointing she continued, her tone angry and exasperated "You know she's your daughter! Why do you keep pretending? And for god's sake why do you have to dress like that?"

"What?" said Erin looking down. She was completely naked. How could this be? She wondered. Worse, what was Cathy taking about? Looking at Kourtney, running in the meadow she said "Don't be silly, Cathy. Kourtney, my daughter?"

"Yes" said Cathy. "Why can't you admit it?"

However before Erin could answer the sky darkened, a sudden rushing sound filling the air. Looking up Erin saw thousands of birds, large black ones, circling, blotting out the sun, and descending…In the distance, Kourtney ran on, seemingly oblivious to the strange phenomenon above her head. Suddenly Erin was frightened. "What's happening?" she cried.

"You've done it again!" screamed Cathy. "If anything happens to her, it's your fault!"

Erin stood up, her heart beating fast. The birds were descending fast now, diving straight towards Kourtney, who remained ignorant of the impending danger. "No!" shouted Erin, but her voice seemed to be sucked away in the swirling air and the pounding noise of a thousand flapping wings. "Kourtney!" shouted Erin again, running towards her. However the grass was suddenly tall and brown and Erin could only see the top of Kourtney's head, the birds now just a few feet away. A loud deafening roar filled the air and dust and detritus from the grass obscured Erin's vision; the birds were now everywhere and she could feel them pulling at her hair and skin...

"On your feet slut!"

Erin sat up with a start. Her heart was pounding and her skin was covered in sweat. Looking around she blinked her eyes rapidly. She was back in her cell, sitting on the small cot. In front of her Laura stood, hands on her hips, her right foot lightly taping the ground.

"On your feet slut! Don't make me repeat myself again."

Erin stood up and rubbed her eyes and said "Yes Mistress."

But Laura just turned and walked out of the small room. Erin sighed and followed her out the open door. It seemed her solitude was at an end, at least for the time being.

***************************************************************************************************************

Although Krystyn and Krystal were embarrassed, they were also glad for the opportunity to take a shower. Both felt dirty and sticky and they could smell themselves. After showering and drying off, Phoebe made them lay on two padded tables while she diapered them. Despite their obvious shame and embarrassment both young women timidly complied with Phoebe's directions. It was unclear to them what Phoebe's position was, but even though her white tunic was immodest at best, it reminded them of Susan, and both were afraid of incurring any additional wrath from yet another stranger.

When Phoebe was done, she said "OK, you can both get up and off the changing tables now."

Krystyn and Krystal gingerly slid off the padded tables, their bare feet silently making contact with the cool stone floor. Both young women examined themselves and each other. The diapers were bulky, white, and soft with a slick smooth exterior. Inside, they could feel the thick soft padding pressing against their pisshonies, the bulk between their legs, forcing their thighs apart. The humiliating garments were comfortable enough, although walking with them on would be a bit awkward. However despite these drawbacks, at least they afforded them some modesty, from the waist down, at any rate. Their bare breasts were another matter, but thought Krystyn, it was better to be half clothed than completely naked.

Looking at Krystal and blushing, Krystyn pointed to her chest and asked Phoebe "Can we have something to cover us up here?"

"I'm afraid not. As diapered slaves, it's not allowed" answered Phoebe.

"As what?" Krystal said. She had no idea what a diapered slave was, though given what she was wearing, the diapered part was somewhat self explanatory.

However before Phoebe could answer Laura walked into the room and glancing at Krystyn and Krystal, turned to Phoebe and said "You can take them to get something to eat. Their training will begin in a day or so."

"Yes Mistress" said Phoebe.

With that Laura left as suddenly as she appeared leaving Krystyn and Krystal to wonder if they might have been hallucinating. Seeing their dumbfounded expressions, Phoebe said "follow me you two. You must be hungry and we can talk while you eat."

Much to their surprise Krystyn and Krystal found that indeed they were hungry and both made haste to follow Phoebe as she disappeared out the double doors. Walking in the diapers was as awkward as they imagined and both young women struggled to keep up with Phoebe as they waddled along behind her. After want seemed like half an hour, but in reality were only a couple of minutes they arrived at their destination. Though another set of double doors, stood a well lit room containing tables and chairs. As Krystyn and Krystal stepped through the doors, they noticed that another woman was seated at one of the tables. Like them, her hair was cut short into a bowl-shaped chop her cheeks each displayed a lazy-S tattoo. Glancing under the table, Krystyn noted that the woman was also wearing a diaper. Although embarrassing, at least they were not alone in their plight, thought Krystyn.

1...5758596061...64