Nothing Left to Lose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria looked over at the mysterious older man who masterminded this bizarre theater of erotic delights. "How do you choose?" she asked, genuinely.

"That's an excellent question my dear," he said, almost sadly. "I spend all day and most of the night trying to answer it."

She glanced back to a screen showing the blackjack tables, where she had just been. She realized he'd been watching her there too, and wondered if luck or skill really had anything to do with her winnings.

"Do you see anything you like?" the older man asked.

Victoria nodded. "That woman in the sequins has a great rack," she said. They reminded her of Susie O's. He pressed a button below the monitor and picked up a headset. "Camera twelve, manual control," he spoke into the microphone. Placing his hand on a dial at a console, he began to adjust the picture. Slowly, the camera zoomed in on the woman's cleavage. Soon her enormous breast filled the screen. He grew quiet, and she saw him put his left hand inside his loose pajama pants. His bulge was huge, and growing. Then, he stopped.

"As you can see, we have everything you could want in here, twenty-four hours a day. Every kind of sexual activity, every sexual preference, every kind of human body, body part, sex organ. It can get overwhelming sometimes."

"Do you jerk off in here?"

"Yes I do. But not as much lately. I want to see new things, always newer things, and that's harder and harder to come by. And I wish I could hear them. The ear is highly erotic organ you know."

"No, I didn't know that."

"For example, in this one," he said, pointing to a bedroom scene in which a newlywed couple was making love missionary style. The woman was on her back with her legs spread wide, wearing white stockings held up by garters and nothing else. The man, much bigger, with dark curly hair covering his back, was still wearing his black dress socks. He was thrusting in and out of her pussy as fast as a woodpecker, Victoria thought. She couldn't believe he was able to keep up that pace but he was showing no sign of slowing.

"What do you think they're saying? What do you think the woman is saying?"

"She's probably saying, fuck me honey, fuck me hard! Give me that big dick in my wet pussy."

"Excellent! But you see, his dick really isn't that big. Would she still be saying that?"

"Yes she would. It makes his dick hard to hear her say that so she gets a bigger, harder dick out of it."

"What would you be saying if you were being fucked by that young man?"

"Umm. I'd probably be saying, 'oh baby, slide that cock up my cunt, all the way, I'm so wet for you," Victoria cooed. "I want you to come in my pussy. I want you to, oh yeah, just like that, I want you to shoot your jizz up my pussy and fill it with your cum until it drips out my pussy and oozes down to my ass. I want to swim in your cum baby."

She noticed her host's hand was back on his dick, his right hand this time. With his left hand he pulled his pajamas down to reveal an erect eight inch cock. His balls were big and tight in his scrotum, which we cupped in his left hand. He sat down in a leather office chair in front of the monitor and continued to stroke his cock.

"Continue," he said.

"Oh I love to feel that rock hard cock of yours pump my pussy," Victoria whispered with a moan. "Pump me baby! Give me that big monster cock. Fill my cunt hole with that shaft," she said, staring at his growing cock instead of the monitor. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted in time with his strokes. She began to moan, as if she was getting fucked herself. Without realizing it she had put her own hand down the top of her skirt and was plunging her fingers into her sex. His hand was pumping harder and faster and she could tell he was about to come. She moved over closer to him, pulling her blouse over her head, positioning herself to receive his semen wherever he wanted to shoot it. She began to reach for this cock.

"No!" he said, firmly, stopping his hand at the top of his penis, gripping it. "I don't want anything from you. I don't want anything from anybody." She could see his dick already starting to soften.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," she stammered. "Don't stop, keep going."

"That's OK. I need to stop for a minute, catch my breath. I need to get some Kleenex anyway. Where is that damn Kleenex?" he looked around impatiently. He got up and walked to a cabinet. Inside it was stuffed entirely with hundreds of neatly stacked boxes of tissues. He took one, opened it, and sat back in his chair. The young couple had stopped fucking; the young man had come quickly and rolled over and now appeared to be sleeping. The bathroom camera showed the woman on the toilet, the image steaming up from hot shower running beside her.

"When was the last time you were fucked?" he asked, reaching into his pants again.

"Yesterday, at a truckstop motel."

"Tell me about it. Was it someone you knew? Someone who picked you up? What did he look like? What did he say to you to get you to fuck him?"

"He was a truck driver who'd given me a ride. I'd blown him on the drive. He had a girlfriend at the truckstop and we did him together."

"You had a threesome?" he said, excitedly. "Tell me what she looked like."

"She was a big, beautiful woman. About thirty. Big hips, big round butt, big thighs. Pretty narrow waist though, a real hourglass figure. Big tits. She was so fucking sexy."

"Did you do her too?"

"No, we just took turns with him."

"Did he fuck both of you?"

"Yes. But first we sucked him. I sucked his cock while she kissed him, then we switched and I made out with him while she sucked him. Then I sucked him while she licked his balls, and we switched off on that too. Then she climbed up on his cock and rode the shit out of him while I kissed him and dangled my tits in his face. We switched and I rode his cock while she sat on his face and he ate her pussy. We just kept taking turns doing all this crazy shit."

"Did he come in your pussy?"

"Yes, after he had come in her pussy. He had a lot of cum. After we rested awhile we started in again and he came in her mouth."

"Did you come?"

"Yes I did, it was far out. I came while I was sitting on his face and he was licking the fuck out of my clit. I just fucking drenched his face with my pussy juice."

The older man's cock was even bigger and harder than it had been before. Suddenly he groaned and leaned back in his chair, his cock extended over his belly. He spasmed once, twice, three times in ecstasy, but nothing came out of his penis. Then he spasmed once more and a small amount of semen oozed from the tip of his cock and began to slide down the underside of his shaft. He moaned once again, soft and low this time.

"That was wonderful," he said, more relaxed than she had yet seen him. "I want to hear more about your exploits. But first I want you to have a nice relaxing bath. It's all prepared for you. I've also had some clothes laid out for you. A woman of your beauty needs to be adorned with fur and jewels.

Just then an attendant appeared with a small black bag.

"This is Maurice. He'll show you to the bath. And if you don't mind he'll also administer a little blood test to make sure you're healthy - for both of our sakes. It won't hurt a bit and we'll have the results by the time you're finished with your bath."

"That's kind of crazy you know," Victoria said.

"Yes, I know," he said. "You're being so sweet to cooperate. I'll make it worth your while. In the meantime, relax and enjoy."

And with that he waved his hand and turned to look at a different wall of monitors. Victoria looked at Maurice for some sign as to what she should do. He looked at her impassively, then said with a slight smile, "I ran it a little hot knowing that you might not be ready to get in right away. That was ten minutes ago. By calculation, the water will be perfect in exactly one minute."

He bent slightly toward a door opening into another room.

'I could really use a bath,' Victoria thought. 'And what the hell. I can't wait to see what this crazy goofball comes up with next.' She stood up and followed Maurice through the door.

12