All Comments on 'Nov 4, 2008'

by HiddenDevil_

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hamgen616hamgen616over 15 years ago
Just Getting Better

Your stories just get better and better. Even filed under humor and satire this one caused me to bust twice. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Humor

How do you come up with these lines? Scream louder than Dean! Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bloody excellent

Top-quality stuff. I got really aroused even while laughing my ass off.

Blaine23Blaine23over 15 years ago
You had me 'til Coulter

Seriously. Not pretty, that one. In any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Holy Hell!

HILARIOUS. "I'm gonna fuck you like Bush fucked the economy" ?? I was laughing out loud and fapping away at the same time. You've got talent.

DragosLoveDragosLovealmost 15 years ago
Fuckin' Hilarious

laughing my ass off here, John Roberts a great chief justice? Thats rich!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Total Bull SHIT

Two no brain assholes--the writer is a socialist asshole--now you will be paying for you vote dumb ass--HA HA HA HA HA HA ---BIG--ASS HOLE SOCIALIST DUMB ASSES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too funny

Grade fucking A+. If only neocons could fuck Ann Coulter like that she'd be a much nicer person. Better get a real man like your bf for the job :)

cyberking001cyberking001over 13 years ago
i love it :-))

erotic and funny at the same time ... i love it :-))

sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah well, apropos Obama.......

Sounds like Danny and his slut 'got-it-awn' in celebration of his (Obama) becoming President of USA. Which would seem only fitting since the jerk has fucked over America and had an orgy of thieving, raping and pillaging courtesy of his Freemasonic/Zionist Masters ever since.

If you want the goods on your Slave and Slavemaster, all you BDSM nutters, view the DVD documentary 'ROTHSCHILDS CHOICE'.

This story is in the wrong category: it belongs in BDSM, not Humour, though Satire may fit the bill. By the way , your Voting and Commentary section is also fucked up too: whatareyoudoing..setting up 'Free Speech Zones' on your Voting Page? Afraid the truth will get out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hope and change

Obama is a socialist, he does not support our constitutional republic. His idea of hope and change is in line with Fidel Castro's hope and change. Wake up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
republician congress 9% approval

and was rewarded for doing nothing.stock market was 6,000 in 2008,now over 18,000.president policy that got pass made a different.the country is better now then in 2008.43 white presidents fuck this country up,but one black come in office and they want there country back.see how the republician can run the country in the ground.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous