All Comments on 'Now I'm Their Slave Ch. 02'

by GeminiMoon66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

i love reading your story , is just so amazing please more

Safari4444Safari4444over 12 years ago
I wish.

WOW, I love it. Keep going and get as nasty as you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is great, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Toilet Training?

I think this could be expanded ... to drinking pee either straight from the source or while laying on your back with a funnel in your mouth the catch it all and drink down Mistresses Champagne, not to mention drinking Masters from his tap.

__________________________________________________________

"Come along, I need to use the potty." I followed Liz to the bathroom and she pointed to a spot on the floor in front of the toilet and said "Sit."

I watched as she undid her pants and pulled them down with her panties. She sat down and began to pee.

My cock was hard again at just seeing her pussy and she laughed when she noticed. "Did I tell you that you will have to lick my pussy dry after I go pee?"

"No, you never said that but I'll do whatever you ask mistress."

GeminiMoon66GeminiMoon66over 12 years agoAuthor
RE: Toilet Training? (PLEASE! MORE SUGGESTIONS & IDEAS & COMMENTS!)

I really appreciate ALL ideas and suggestions like this and wanted to thank you for it!

--

FYI: Remember, this is only his first day as their slave, parts I am currently writing do indeed incorporate this and more!

--

I can't thank you enough for your comment/suggestion. This is my first attempt at writing such work and am glad to see some you you enjoy it and would love to hear more about your likes/dislikes along with ideas and suggestions you may have!

GeminiMoon66©

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

Wow! That was incredibly hot. Love the punishment. Scary…yet I wanted to be in his place. Owned. It’s a shame there aren’t more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous