Hooker for Daddy

Story Info
A transsexual prostitute ends up with her father as a john.
2.3k words
4.5
30.4k
54

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

The knock on the door to my motel room was uncertain as they often were. It was, after all, the last chance to turn around and forget the whole thing. A lot of guys were, after all, kind of weird about visiting sex workers.

I walked over to the door and undid the chain and then opened it to let my customer in and for the first time in the two years I'd been working as a prostitute I was speechless. Not because I recognized the man standing there before me, that had happened frequently enough that it was no longer surprising but rather because the man standing before me was my own father.

He, of course, didn't recognize me. I mean how could he have? He and my mom divorced when I was 13 years old and it had been a few years since I'd even visited him. The last time I saw him I was a skinny teenage boy but now? Now I was a voluptuous woman with long silky hair and curves in all the right places.

I greeted him and asked him to come in. He smiled and walked in and I closed and bolted the door once more. He then took out his wallet and handed me the money he and I had agreed upon when he texted me earlier in the evening. I counted it and squirreled it away in the nightstand drawer and told him to make himself comfortable. He wasted no time stripping down to his boxers and sitting down on the edge of the bed.

He looked me up in down. I was dressed in a pair of black satin panties with purple trim and a matching bra that accentuated the cleavage of my 36D breasts. A pair of black fishnet stockings and black leather high heels finished the ensemble.

"You look amazing," he said.

"Thank you, sweetie," I said as I sat down beside him on the bed and began to caress his chest, "Is there anything specific you want to do tonight?"

"Well..." he started sounding a bit nervous, "I kind of want to get topped. You can do that right?"

I nodded and told him that I could before asking him, "Have you been fucked before like that?"

"Just with a strap-on," he replied, "but never with an actual cock."

"I'll be gentle then," I said with a smirk though there was a part of me that wondered if I'd actually be able to go through with it when the time actually came to fuck him.

I then got down in front of him and put my thumbs in the waistband of his boxer and as I started to pulled them off said, "Let's get these off of you."

My father raised his ass up off the bed a little as I began to pull and in one swift motion his boxers were down around his ankles. I was now face to face with his cock and I could feel my jaw drop in shock. He was still flaccid but the hunk of meat before me was absolutely massive. My own cock was nothing to be ashamed of but this was something else.

Dad seemed to notice my look of surprised and ask me if I liked what I saw. I nodded and told him that I did before taking it in my hand and stroking his big dick. As it began to harden, I could barely get a grip on it was a single hand. My dad took the back of my head in his hand and pushed my head down towards his crotch.

"Suck it for me baby," he said.

I was more than happy to oblige and opened my mouth as wide as I could to take as much of his big dick into my mouth as I could. My cheeks puffed out as I took his massive member into my mouth and as I began to suck him, I reached down and began to caress his heavy balls with one hand. My father moaned appreciatively.

I could feel my own cock start to stiffen in my panties as I took my own father's dick down my throat. Maybe it wouldn't be as hard for me to give him what he wanted after all. I'd fucked a lot of guys I would have never given the time of day to if they hadn't been paying me. I don't know why I'd thought this would be any different than that.

I continued sucking on my dad's dick, taking a fair amount of it down my throat. I'd sucked some big ones in my time as a hooker but this one might have been the thickest and getting it down my gullet took some work. After a few minutes of me sucking his dick, Dad groaned about how good I was at sucking cock and said that he wanted to return the favor. My jaw ached and I welcomed the reprieve so I stood up and after removing my bra and tossing it aside I slid my panties down.

My 7" cock sprang out like a jack-in-the-box causing my dad to grin and say, "You must have really liked sucking my dick."

"I did," I said as I climbed onto the bed with him. A lot of times with customers I'd just tell them what they wanted to hear but this time I was being totally honest. I had enjoyed sucking his dick.

I laid back on the bed and my dad crawled between my legs and took my hard cock in his hand and brought his mouth to the tip of it. His tongue flick across the head of it and I moaned. He jacked my cock with long, slow strokes as his tongue continued to dance upon the tip of my dick, and then, without any warning, he moved his hand away and in one swift motion, took the entire length of my dick down his throat; all seven inches in one go.

He then slid it back out so that just the tip was in his mouth and went back to swirling his tongue around the head of my dick. I moaned in ecstasy and ran my fingers through his hair until his head again suddenly bobbed downward and he swallowed my dick all the way down to the base. He then began bobbing his head up and down, deep throating me and then sliding the entire length of my cock back out so that only the head was still in his mouth. While he had said that he'd never been fucked by a real dick before I could tell that he had definitely sucked a few in his day.

I knew that if he kept going like that for much longer, I would shoot my load before fucking him so I told him to stop. He asked me if he had done something wrong and I told him that it was quite the opposite: he was too good at sucking cock and if he didn't stop, I was going to cum.

He laughed and said that he was relieved, "It's been a while since I've sucked one and I was worried that I'd be out of practice."

"You still want to get fucked?" I asked him.

He said that he did so I told him to lie down on the bed. I then went to the drawer of the nightstand and took out a condom and a bottle of lube. After rolling the condom down the length of my dick I gave it a dollop of lube. I had my father lift his legs and pull them back towards his head. Once he had I squirted another dollop of lube onto my figure and smeared it on his asshole. I then began to work my finger into him. He was incredibly tight.

"Just relax baby," I told him as I worked my finger into his ass, "If you can't take my finger, I think you'll have a hard time with my dick."

He relaxed a little and his asshole loosened allowing me to slide my finger into it and spread him open a bit. After a moment I figured he was as ready as he was ever going to be and so, after removing my finger from his ass, I placed the head of my cock against his anus and slowly began to push. He moaned as it entered him but did not seem to be in pain.

Inch after inch of my dick slowly sank into my dad's ass. There was an electricity over how taboo this all was. I was fucking my dad and he had no idea that the sexy transsexual prostitute whose dick was deep in his ass used to be his son. I took hold of his hips and began to buck my hips forwards and backwards, pumping my cock in and out of his hole. A look of sheer ecstasy was on my father's face as my dick hammered in and out of him.

His massive dick was fully erect so I leaned forward and took the tip of it into my mouth as a I fucked his ass. He groaned in approval as I bobbed my head up and down on his monstrous cock and my ballsack slapped against his ass.

"Fuck me harder!" he grunted.

I made eye contact with him and with a mouth full of cock mumbled an affirmative reply before picking up the pace. I slammed my 7" dick deep into him, pounding his tight hole for all it was worth. The sounds of moans and flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the hotel room. Faster and faster, I stabbed my fuckstick in and out of my father's ass. His grunts and groans grew more frenzied and I knew it wouldn't be long before he climaxed.

After a few more minutes of being on the receiving end of a furious fucking my father groaned that he was about to cum. It was not much of a warning for no sooner had he said the words than a geyser of cum splurted from his cock down my throat. I guzzled it down as I continued to buttfuck him. My father continued to cum and more and more jizz filled my mouth. I could feel my own orgasm building and knew that soon I too would be cumming. When my dad's orgasm finally subsided, I let his cock plop from my mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon," I told him, "Where do you want me to do it?"

"I want to taste it," he said, "Can you cum in my mouth?"

I told him that I could and pulled my dick out of his ass. I then pulled off the condom and tossed it aside before kneeling over my dad's face. I told him to open his mouth and stick out his tongue which he did. Then, with the tip of it pointed at his open mouth, I began stroking my cock. It only took a few strokes before the first rope of jizz shot from my cock and splashed onto my dad's waiting tongue.

Another rope of hot, creamy cum followed and another. I managed to get most of my load into his mouth, but a couple errant strands of cum ended up on his face on the pillow his head was on. My dad slurped it down and then with a finger wiped up the cum that had landed on his face and licked it clean.

"Your cum tastes so good," he said and then leaned forward and licked the last couple drops from the tip of my dick. When he finished with that, he thanked me and said that my cock felt incredible inside him and that it was "much better than any strap-on" he'd ever gotten fucked with.

I blushed a bit as I thanked him and then suggested taking a quick shower together. He was more than happy to join me. A short while later, as the water cascaded down on us and I scrubbed the lube from his ass and the reside of cum from his cock and balls, my father said, "I've never been with a prostitute before that made me feel quite the way you did tonight. I'd like to take you out some time."

He then quickly added, "I'd pay your normal rate of course. I'm not trying to get a freebie or anything like that."

I don't know why but I found myself saying, "I'd like that."

"That's great," he said with a broad grin, "By the way my name's Greg. I don't think I ever mentioned it. I mean, I don't generally let hookers know anything about me...no offense."

I shut off the water in the shower and said, "None taken. I don't generally get overly personal with clients either but for some reason I feel like I can trust you. My name's Sophie."

"A pleasure, Sophie," he said as he toweled himself off and started to get dressed. "I'm going to be out of town on business this coming week but I'll give you a call to set something up when I get back."

When he finished dressing, he thanked me again and told me "Goodnight," before walking out of the motel room into the cool night air. I watched him cross the parking lot from the window and get into his car and drive off. I wondered if he told every girl he'd been with that he wanted to take them out for a night on the town and if he would actually call me again or not. I would be lying if I were to say that there wasn't a small part of me that hoped he did.