Now I'm Their Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came through the doorway and they were sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Well, look who finally came too." Tim said with a smile on his face.

"Dude we ended up carrying you upstairs last night. You were totally out."

I looked at the two of them, "I'm sorry you had to do that and really appreciate it. I have to use the bathroom, if I may."

"Sure, go on out. The dogs are out and they have already been fed this morning."

"Okay, thank you master." I pulled open the sliding door and crawled outside.

The dogs were laying out in the back of the yard and seemed to pay no attention to me. I crawled over near the fence and pissed.

I crawled back into the kitchen and Dale told me that the two of them were getting ready to go fishing for the day.

Tim looked over at me and asked if I had fun yesterday.

"Oh yes sir, I enjoyed it very much!"

"Good. Why don't you come over here and suck my dick before we take off and leave you alone with the girls."

"No problem sir." I said as I crawled towards him.

He had stood up and pulled his pants down. His cock wasn't nearly as big a Dales but still pretty big. I reached up with one hand and lifted his cock up and licked the head of it. I liked the smell of his crotch and the taste of his hardening cock.

I opened my mouth and swallowed all of his cock. As it grew in my mouth I played with his balls.

"Mmm, you're pretty good at sucking cock."

I pumped my head up and down on his hard cock, working my tongue up and down his shaft as I did.

Dale got up and pulled up a chair next to Tim. He pulled his pants down and I shuddered at the sight of his massive tool.

He started stroking it as he watched me sucking on Tim.

I watched him pumping that huge thing and part of me was hoping he'd make me suck on it too.

Tim pushed my head away and stood up. He took his throbbing cock and placed it up to my mouth and I licked the head and ran my tongue up and down the underside of his cock.

After a few seconds he grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth, pulling it almost all the way out then sliding it all the way in. It felt good to have my mouth fucked like that.

I felt totally helpless as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Oh yea. That's it, suck harder bitch." He said as he picked up the pace, his balls slapping off of my chin.

I could feel his balls tighten up and knew he was about to feed me his hot sticky cum.

I started flicking my tongue all over the underside of that pulsing cock as he fucked my face. His first shot wasn't a lot but it was forceful, I could feel it hit the back of my throat and it almost made me gag.

He shot again and again as I swallowed up all of his hot jizz. It tasted sweet and was thick and creamy.

"That's it bitch, swallow it all up like a good boy!"

His cock started deflating and he just held my head up against his stomach as I sucked the last drop out of his nice cock.

"Dude hurry the fuck up, I'm about to blow too!" Dale said to Tim.

Tim laughed and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Dale stepped in front of me with his enormous cock and shoved the head of it into my mouth.

Before I could take a breath he shoved about five inches into my mouth and began to cum.

I swallowed as fast as I could but started to gag and could feel his hot cum leaking out of my mouth.

Dale kept pumping that thing into my mouth, shooting load after load. He grabbed his cock and pulled it out.

I swallowed all of it I could as more of his cum splattered all over my face and neck, dripping down onto my chest and legs.

I licked the head of his cock and the last bit shot on my tongue and I eagerly swallowed it and sucked on it some more.

"Hell yea! That was fucking great!" Dale said as he stepped back from me.

"Now don't wipe any of that cum off of your face and stuff. You just let it dry there so the girls will know you have already had your breakfast!" He laughed.

Tim had already gone outside and Dale pulled up his pants, grabbed a thermos off the counter and walked out the door.

------

There will be more to cum folks!

I hope you have enjoyed this as much as you did the first one!

Please vote and send your feedback!

GeminiMoon66©

12