All Comments on 'Now It's My Turn Ch. 02'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments (Page 2)
Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

""Now listen to me Jack Wright, if you can forgive me just like that then you should consider applying that same compassion to the woman you really love."

I'm confused. The girl he recruited to help him get his revenge fuck is now building up his wife and trying o get him to take her back. Impossible.

"She fought for you once shouldn't you do the same for her?"

Why is the author portraying the cheating slut as one sort of noble character? She stopped fighting for her husband when she maliciously conspired to trick him into letting her cheat. I am all or forgiveness and reconciliation, but WTF! There is making a stupid mistake, and then intentionally betraying. Kind of like the difference between accidentally causing someone's death and plotting murder. This is simply something we intuitively know. She does not deserve any forgiveness.

"What I am saying is that you have both done the same thing although for different reasons."

"Megan's behavior was reprehensible and has hurt you deeply. I can see why you reacted the way you did and divorce may be your best option, but is it the only option?"

There is absolutely no common sense or logic in this story.

Also, the bitch seemed very eager to take a break from the marriage. Was this because she saw hope, or opportunity to cheat some more.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Oops . . .

Beautifully written, albeit seriously flawed in logic. Five stars.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

What he should have said to Mary:

You fucking bitch! You killed my baby because you wanted to fuck another man? I never want to see you again. Don’t call, don’t write, don’t e-mail or text. If you see me someplace don’t approach me, don’t even fucking look in y direction.

No wonder you are protecting that fucking whore, you are just as bad if not worse. There is nothing remotely similar to my getting laid after my wife drugs me, knocks me out, fakes my fucking a friend, so that she can go out and fuck a man I hate. Then she brings him into our house so that I am supposed to listen to her getting fucked as he insults my manhood.

You and she are slime from the same scum pond.

Make the world a better place, kill yourself and take my cheating cunt of a wife with you.

And I hit that fucker because he insulted me not because I want the whore back. I don’t care if she sells her ass for fifty cents a fuck and a quarter for a blow job. I hope she gets every SDT known to man and aids too.

He should tell the wife:

DIVORCE NOW NO RETURN TO LOVE, NO EXCUSES, NO EXCEPTIONS, NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!

CUCKIE CRAP GARBAGE HERE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What is all that BS about forgiveness . They set him up and she wanted more cock.

Yes the kids will suffer but so what. What wife would do this to a loving husband. The only reason she wants forgiveness is because they got caught. Trust and honor are gone. So should be Sylvia. This author wants to twist this around .?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mary and Megan

"For the colonels lady

and Judy O'Grady

are sisters under the skin."

May their legs putrify and their teeth fall out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I have seen a side of you that I never knew existed and I'm not sure I like it. I'm not blaming you, it is my fault that this side of you was allowed to come out."

Yes, it is your fault, bitch. As for you not liking it, well fuck you too, you worthless tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wimping out.

Hope he has an STD test.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
We know where this one i going

so why bother with the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep, going to wimp him out.

Another gutless tale meant to demean a husband. Gotta wonder about the morals of this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sounds like good ole' mum had been a cheater too.

Other than that, just a plain "I'm going to be a cluck wimp story" building. Likely written by a cluck, himself.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Excuses, excuses, excuses.

They have both cheated, regardless of who went first. Their inability to communicate is killing their marriage. And the idea that he could kick her out of the house and limit her access to the children is ridiculous. All she would have to do is walk in and live there. No way he can legally throw her out and if her does physically throw her out, he's going to jail. If you're going to write about legal issues, do your homework.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 10 years ago
I'm confused. What The........................

The protagonist is a complete moron. Everybody set him up so easily. Megan, Sylvia, Mary all of them.

Megan? Is an unemotional, selfish, conniving, cruel bitch. She did not give a damn about the mans feelings for whom she is professing her undying love. Didn't care what this con job is going to do to him. The way she verbally abused him, emotionally torchered him by fucking the man he dispised into their marital bed. Fuck, some LOVE man. She voiced her concern that he might do something drastic to himself, commit suicide maybe? Did she care? Hell no. If that happens so be it but she needed to fuck lover boy a few more times...

Sylvia? Not that important from Mr. Morons point of view.

Mary? The self affirmed cheater is trying to manipulate him to forgive another cheater, who is actually a vicious criminal by sending him into another guilt trip. The one that given by Megan wasn't enough...

And there’s the parents. The GOD fearing, forgiving, another chick offering, sin hating - sinner loving old timers. I don't know what to say about them. Let them be..,

And Mr. Moron is sucking it all up. Wimpy Wimpy...

If all this oddball characters are the brainchild of the author, then who is the REAL MORON???

Something smells bad and giving indication where this SICK story is going. Fuck it, the Ch. 03 can rot in hell. I'm quitting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whoa....

Now, this one is just getting plain gross.

My gut feeling tells me the author is a woman. Because a man wouldn't behave like that, after being made to listen to his wife fuck another man. A woman would like to 'reason' it out and work toward a reconciliation. The author, man or woman, has absolutely no clue as to what that would do to a man, then finding out it was all a set-up so she could get laid by a new cock.

It doesn't matter that they love one another. Two problems with that. One, if he has even an ounce of self respect, he'll always hear in his mind, her fucking her lover while she laid the horns on her husband. Two, a cheater is a cheater. That is what they do. They cheat. They never stop, everyone knows that. A leopard can't get rid of its spots, neither can a cheater stop cheating.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
No way

I can see him possibly forgiving her for an affair. But she set him up, lied to him, put all the guilt on him and then cuckolded him with him in the house??!?!

In the same situation I would, at worst, killed her. At best I would have done every thing in my power to ruin her. There is no forgiveness for the premeditated cruelty she inflicted on the man she says she loves. Good lord, I'd hate to see what she would consider doing to an enemy.

He comes across as weak, gullible, and stupid.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Crap

you can see where this is heading. The sad bastard will give in to the pressure of family and friends and take the cunt back, because poor little wimpy cuck can`t live without his cunt. Why is it in the modern PC world that everyone holds the belief that no matter what happens in a marriage, no matter how much a wife cheats, that it`s all the man`s fault, and that he MUST take her back at any cost, even if she continues to cheat. However if a man even raises his voice to his wife, suddenly there is a chorus of "Divorce him, he`s a monster. Take him to the cleaners". Yeah, she cheats, she gets half of everything IF he`s lucky. If he cheats, he loses all.

What the 2 cheating sluts in this story did was a CRIME. Drugging someone and having sex with them against their will is called RAPE. If Jack did that in the story, he would rightly be in jail. Yet because the wife drugged her husband, and set him up to be raped(Yes, men can be raped too) everyone INCLUDING his own fucking parents berate him for being a selfish bastard for not allowing him wife to fuck around. After all, even though she drugged him, (Which was attempted murder by the way. Sleeping pills and lots of alcohol-a healthy mix) had her friend rape him, humiliated him, blackmailed him and wanted to FORCE him to watch as another man fucked her in his marital bed and then got mad when he wouldn`t stay to watch, but hey, she loves him, so what is his fucking problem? Yeah right.

Burn all cheaters, both metaphorically AND physically!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
too odd

the author didn't think enough before he wrote this im thinking. lots do on here. just trying to think of different things the cheater did to their spouse, making each one worse than the one before regardless if it fits into their story or not. like she let him be there to listen to it? if her only purpose was to get to see what steve was like in bed and her supposed profound love for her husband she would've just went to meet him somewhere to fuck. im guessing he wanted the readers set up for the ending where she did all these horrible things [even tho they didn't fit into the story] she committed the ultimate betrayel but he is still going to take her back. im sorry im a big fan of love but there are lines. everybodies line in the sand is different but some things I think would make most everyones list

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
sorry, by her own admission she was obsessed with Steve

"when we had sex I fantasized that it was him not you that was in me . . ."

It was a long term affair in her mind and she loved that it was someone else that she was fanaticizing about.

that doesn't go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really weak writing.

The author invented the Mary character purely to tell jack that he has to consider forgiving his wife.

The father was so totally unrealistic he might as well been a Martian.

Have to give this 1*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
his parents

It would seem that his parents are some sort of ultra-pacifists, that they would be upset at him for defending himself.

That they would also push him so hard to forgive and reconcile immediately is also strangely pacifistic, they seem to expect him to be a complete wimp.

He seems to have managed to grow a backbone despite his upbringing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice story!

Megan said: "It became an obsession for me. I tried to forget about it but every time I saw him or heard about him it came back stronger than ever. I never wanted to cheat on you but I couldn't shake this feeling."

That's why you don't even consider taking her back. She's a cheater and she'll have these same feelings again. DO NOT TAKE HER BACK.

Megan said: "Jack I know that I don't deserve it but can't you please give me another chance to prove to you how much I love you. Please allow me a chance to rebuild that trust that you had in me."

That trust will never be rebuilt or regained. I've seen this happen before and it never comes back. Even if things become more comfortable, in the back of your mind, there is worry.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Its going downhill fast.

What started good in the last chapter has rapidly declined. Jack is upset enough to punch out Steve one day and then the next allow Sylvia into the house and "explain" things to him. No reasonable man would have allowed such a cunt into the house, much less talk to her. He is changing from an average man to a pussy wimp rapidly. Maybe all his drinking has killed too many brain cells.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The father

No man would ever ever tell his son to consider the option of taking back a woman who did that to him.

like a previous comment I have to give this 1* because it is so far outside the paramiter of realism.

Hope you think about realistic character's next time you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
on the whole not a bad story

I hate when an otherwise decent story gets diluted with what can only be called fuzzy reasoning. To have written the torment Jack went thru when he thought he had sex with Sylvia and the add this drivel, really ruined a good chapter. On a scale of 1 - 10 on the evil scale Megan and Sylvia's plot was a 7.5, what Jack did was a 1.5.

Pausing she sighed then continued, "Look I know you may not want to hear this but it has to be said. I'm not condoning what Megan did but is what you did any different?"

My eyes popped open, "What do you mean, what I did? Megan started all of this. She cheated on me, scheming and planning behind my back. I never even looked at another woman until after she did it."

Almost shouting I attacked my accuser, "How can you compare my actions to her behavior?"

"Calm down," Mary's quiet voice interrupted me. "I'm not saying that you didn't have cause to be angry or to get revenge. What I am saying is that you have both done the same thing although for different reasons. She lied, planned and cheated behind your back. She set you up and hurt you terribly. You lied, planned and cheated mostly behind her back. You set her and Sylvia up and I have no doubt that they are both now hurting almost as badly as you are."

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I see a RAAC coming.

And the author has not yet convinced me that is the proper ending. Didn't Jack say, in chapter 1, that Megan's cheating began before that Saturday night in his home? Did he mean fucking or just the thinking/planning discussed above?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

She was thinking of the other guy for months while having sex with her husband.

She admits being obsessed with cheating.

She drugs husband, cheats so he can hear her. Gets mad when husband leaves the house.

NO, she didnt love her husband, not even a tiny bit to have hurt him that much.

He almost did suicide till his friends saved him.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
forgive like........

Forgive her like he forgave Mary?

Well, to do it truly the same, in 9 years after he has been in a long relationship with another woman, that could work.

She is a cold uncaring selfish liar, she did not give any concern to the harm she was doing or going to do to Jack.

Drugging him with street drugs, pushing him to the brink of suicide with lies but it's all good if it gets her the strange cock she wants.

What next?

He keeps her from what she wants, well why not kill him?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LIKE IN BASEBALL

Steve didn't get a free walk, Sylvia is on deck and Megan is the box. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And the meek shall truly inherit the world.

At least in Aussie Bards mind. The kicker was that the whore wife had no clear plan to end anything. In fact her plan was to continue indefinitely because he seemed okay with it. Everything is built on a lie to date. Staying for the kids??? Give us a break. It's nothing more than the perpetuation of the same lie... AND THE KIDS WILL SEE IT. So this is a by the numbers type of tale. Cuckolding 101 by the numbers. Please don't let your wimp Jack totally wimp out.

Now if he could be with 100% certainty the whore wouldn't revert to games... that would be a different story. These two cold bloodily and methodically over a long time went after their cheating goal. They had little to NO remorse until caught... fancy that! A very great time to appear repentant and sorrowful.

And there are huge bridges and dams for sale cheap too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHO needs

enemies with friends like Mary. Are you kidding? Forgive her. Not a chance. What she did was callous and calculated. She shamed him. She cheated. She lied. And she let it go for 3 weeks and would have gone on. He can forgive her, but not live with her. Trust. Broken forever.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Down one star....

Rated this one a 4 after rating the first chapter a 5. Not upset about the possibility of reconciliation, but rather about not dealing with the ORIGINAL cheating slut, the 'best friend.' She needs to be cut out and cut off from everyone's life the way you remove a cancer before it destroys the entire body. And, since Steve (and others) use 'the club' as their hunting grounds for married women willing to cheat, that needs to change, too. Hope to see these changes in the next chapter.....

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 9 years ago
The most astounding thing about this story is

The fact that his parents criticized him for punching Steve. Steve who outweighed him by thirty pounds and was about to beat him up. Then his wife says he has shown an ugly side and his ex-girlfriend says what he's done is just as bad as what his wfe has done. What? He only slept with his ex after serving divorce papers. His behavior seems exemplary compared to what his wife has done. I don't feel the reactions of his parents or his ex girl friend are at all plausible.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Another Ausie cuck story in the

making. First the wife lies, then she drugs him, could have caused permanent damage to his organs or killed him. The she finishes up a plan that she had had for 6 months or more and was sure it was okay as long as he never found out. Not one thought to how he was feeling about her continued affair as revenge for one time supposedly cheating. Then the old girl friend gets on to him for not taking the wife back, saying he cheated the same as she did, just for different reasons. Then when ass wipe shows up to beat his ass everyone he knows, including his parents belittle him for defending himself. What was he supposed to do, slam the door and go hide under his bed? Then the parents take her side, somewhat. Then the wife, while trying to talk him into taking her back, reveals that the sex was wonderful and that even before she did the guy, she fantasized about him while hubby was fucking her. Then she says she has seen a side of him that she doesn't like, even though, maybe she pushed him into it, a little, maybe.

Maybe reconciliation before she and the family started in on him, making it his fault in some way that he wasn't man enough for her. But after all of the shit, she needs to be out the door. And her whore friend as well. I mean, after all, she was the big instigator of the plan. Wife chose to do it, but friend has some blame as well. Fuck them both, put the wife on the street. If she gets away with it this time, she will be on her back like turtle in a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Are going to seriously take relationship advise from a self-confirmed cheater? Then you get to the part where the parents criticize him for "violence" ROFL! WOW! I know where this is headed RAAC but still good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Christ

"Each time you forgave me now it's time to do the same for her. That is if you really love her."

Yes. You must absolutely forgive her for setting you up in order to fuck another man. You must accept that she is sorry and would never do it again. You must forget she gave you drugs that might have killed you, just so she could get out of her pants, spread her legs for another man and let him pound the fuck out of her diseased cunt. You must accept all those things because you're a bad man for trying to be a good husband.

OR, tell her to fuck off and die, take her slimy infected cunt off to someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well

the worse thing of all, is she wanted him in the house hearing them together and seeing the other guy.

No way in hell she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You really are going to do it

make him into a pussy.

I'ts just to much they didn't even just sink into an affair.

The got him drunk and tried to make him think he had fooled around.

After that even though they new he hadn't and that he was hurting she still intended to fuck Steve more.

thats knowing how much he was hurting.

Not only that still knowing he did no wrong she fucked Steve right when he was there.

God I wish you wouldn't take strong willed men and emasculate them like that.Nobody with any balls would reconcile after that.

How much disrespect does there have to be before there is enough.

I mean her cheating and conspiring was equal to the sting operation he executed?

Well i'm here but the writings on the wall, sissyboy express coming up.

Hope i'm wrong

A true cuckold story about a wife fucking her lover with his consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Legendary Badness

Possibly the worst drop in quality of a story ever. First chapter was excellent, a solid 5. This one would have to climb a long ways to be a 1. Worst excuses ever for taking a wife back, and to think he'd listen to a word that 1) Mary, the admitted serial cheater and baby killer, 2) Sophie, the lying rapist and co-conspirator, or 3) his parents, possibly the worst parents to appear in a story since Beermaker, would have to say is ridiculous.

His wife didn't just cheat. She planned it. She had him drugged. She had him raped. She tortured him mentally. She picked the worst person to do it with, and she had no regrets until she was confronted. Disgusting wife, and disgusting author to go for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i hope some cheated on

husbands beats this aussie bard pussy writer to near death over and over a hundred times, then he will understand pain.

because its fem-male writing, it shows a sever lack of respect, why do the dumb-ass women writers pretending to be men need to have the cheated on the victims hearthe cheaters story? where does this dumb ass idea come from....nazi to a jew "and this is why you need to go into oven,,,,see its not personal" yes it is that stupid,fucking morons.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

yeah he is a dick, he is evil and it's all his fault, while the three cheating whores of this shitty story are heroines...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
unforgiveable

Congrats. Great story. Five out of five. I like a good reconciliation story as much as the next guy. But what Megan did is just unforgiveable. Get drunk and make out with someone at a party? That is forgiveable. But to plot out a betrayal like this, make your husband feel so low, throw him out of the house when you KNOW he didn't do anything with your girlfriend, cheat on him while he is in the house and plan to go on doing it? Wow. that is just beyond the pale. I know these are just characters in a story, but something remarkable will have to happen in Ch. 3 for me to believe that Jack would take her back. Cheers Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well

Birds of a feather flock together. Or in this case whores of a feather flock together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree with anon 4/15, listening to Mary? She cheated when they were only going out, NOT married plus Mary did not drug him(he could have died from mix of drugs and alcohol). Should have told THAT fact to the police also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So

You really are going to turn him into a willing little cuckold with some pretend reluctance.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 8 years ago
No character development

i would suggest you work on character development. I did not find any of your characters at all sympathetic or interesting. Sorry

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHEN ONE BEGINS TO WEAKER

now is the time to re-boot and re-format. TK U MLJ LV NV

MullendersMullendersover 8 years ago
like steve said

a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pussy boy

Bard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So?

She saw a "side" of him that she never knew that existed, and she wasn't sure that she liked it? Well tough shit, he could say the same damned thing about her lying, cheating whore ass. As the saying goes, mess with the bull; get ready for the horns!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
DIVORCE!

- How could he ever forget,or forgive, her fucking another guy in their marital bed with her knowing he was there,and that he'd done nothing wrong?! Sorry,no matter how much he might have some feelings left for her and their history together,THAT is UNFORGIVABLE!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Not so sure the friend can claim she kind of forced the wife to do something she really was not inclined to do. If you can have sex with someone else knowing that your spouse is in the next room, can hear everything, and was devastated by your actions, then you are pure evil. And she intended to do it a few more times. This chapter simply doesn't ring true. You dug too deep a hole to get her out of.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
wavering

Can't believe I have never read this before . I guess I think I see where this is going , but I've been wrong before . Will wait till the finale to vote .

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
The apple

Never falls far from the tree.

Jack's father is a total spineless pussy so obviously the son will be one.

I fully expect a disgustingly awful raac in the next chapter, I am not of the btb crowd but this bitch needs divorcing

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Am I the only one who sees this?

Hello...? Sylvia raped the main character with the help of his wife and blackmailed and kidnapped him to PURPOSEFULLY hurt him?

Forgive them both...it's good to forgive, but for their malicious acts prosecute them to the fullness of the law. It will sure make the divorce go more smoothly.

This just points out that a man CAN be raped, so why should he not go to the cops with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

She set him up, saw the pain.

She wanted him to see the guy, hear them have sex.

This would cause max pain, and she loved him?

Then planned on cheating more?

Evil, she must hate the guy, not love him.

Why would she not want a divorce after purposely destroying her marriage?

Great writing, now lets see how you end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
when Jack

Eased into the bath, presumably with wifey oils and salts, you could sense what few balls he had would dissolve and eventually circle the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Um...

The first chapter was phenomenal, 5stars The writing in this second chapter is awesome as well, but the husband's personality seems to have change a bit. These three women still don't seem to have learned anything from how they continue to speak to him. And, stranger yet, he starts to take it! I hope the last chapter shows him to be a Man, and not just some dude. I'm not a BTB fan at all, but this is starting to get a little pathetic. 1 star, Yo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sadly, I see a RAAC coming...

1. Megan the bitch tries to get her husband to cheat with her slut friend - he won't do it.

2. Megan the bitch and slut friend try to get him drunk and then cheat - he won't do it.

3. Megan the bitch and slut friend DRUG him into an unconscious state then tell him he cheated, even though he hadn't - they then move on to his punishment phase.

4. Megan the bitch screams, cries, kicks him out the house, then eventually brings him back to tell him she'll be fucking another guy to "get even". Apparently though, getting even means screwing on 3, 4, or 5 (or more) separate occasions, even though they accuse hubby of only doing it once with slut friend.

5. Megan the bitch tortures him even further by making him listen while she fucks her boyfriend in the marital bed, complete with catcalls, jeers, insults, humiliation, and - of course - extremely loud sex.

6. Megan the bitch continues berating, insulting, and threatening her innocent husband - also discussing plan to FORCE husband to screw slut friend.

7. Husband proves they manufactured the whole thing just to cheat with a known loser.

8. Megan the bitch and slut friend are very sad and apologetic about what they did - now that they've been caught. They tell husband that Megan the bitch loves him and he should be a man and stay with her - probably because they have an axe murder to plan for said husband.

Now I ask you: Would YOU want to forgive, forget, and remain married to Megan the bitch? Would you want this deranged whore and her hussy girlfriend to raise your children? Hell NO! Get as far away from these two psychotic bitches as fast as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No

The faLse equivalencies and cheap justifications in this story are nauseating.

If they are an example of the way people think the world is a lousy place.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
RAAC

I really hope this isn't headed towards a reconciliation, what Megan did was so calculating and hurtful that I can't imagine the trust ever being completely rebuilt.

Seems like the only purpose of Mary's character was to make Megan seem less awful in comparison.

She seemed like the author's RAAC mouthpiece, arguing against divorce, it was even worse when his dad jumped onto the same bandwagon later on.

Mary was apparently a serial cheater that killed his unborn child and never told him about it. He should have been a lot more angry at her and felt less pity for someone that frankly didn't deserve, I guess it's his dad's pacifist ways showing themselves.

She tried to emotionally manipulate him, creating false parallels to convince him that he should rethink divorce, she seemed more on Megan's side than his in this chapter. They both seem like a pair of conniving bitches.

Mary is quite frankly not worth having as a friend, any sane person would keep her at arms length after the bombs she dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I have seen a side of you that I never knew existed and I'm not sure I like it."

To which I would have replied:

What makes you think I fucking care if you like it or not? You brought it out, not me. If that's going to your attitude, get a lawyer. We're done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Although she never had the chance, in Ch 1 she at least INTENDED to have an affair, even though he supposedly only cheated once.

Aren't the kids going to wonder why they only see their mother every other weekend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No way

Her comment about "a side" of him that she doesn't like, and his dads' comment that he has to try and forgive, would send me over the edge. She coldly manipulated him, and had zero qualms about him suffering as a result of that. She had him contemplating suicide! That is massive pain, and she did it on purpose. At least when a normal person has an affair, they try to keep it a secret. She had to do it in a manner to inflict maximum pain.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Utter bullshit!

She did not love him!

She set him up, picked a terrible asshole and brought him to her husband's bed to humiliate him!

Big miss!

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
Total Horseshit

That's all this story is. You have the wife do something so despicably reprehensible, and then downplay it at every turn. All this "give her another chance" nonsense. The hell has she done to EARN a second chance? All the good years in the past? Well those good years weren't enough to stop her from doing what she did, so why is it up to the husband to play the saint?

The thing that really gets me is the almost total lack of remorse from the wife, that is until she gets caught. She even fully admits that she didn't "get it" until she got a taste of her own medicine, displaying a complete lack of empathy(hallmark of a psychopath, btw). What this tells me is that if she hadn't been busted, she never would've told her husband the truth, except maybe as a deathbed confession, and even then that would only be to clear her own conscience(at the expense of her husband's peace of mind). No, she would've let him go the rest of their marriage thinking he was a cheater and brought it all on himself, and I guarantee she wouldn't have hesitated to bring it up in the future the moment he stepped out of line. And since it worked so well, she probably would've done it again if/when she found another guy who caught her eye.

That's something I rarely see mentioned in these "trick hubby so I can have a 'revenge' affair" stories. Even after the affair is over, the "revenge" will never be over. The wife will milk it for all it's worth until the dying breath of either herself, her husband or the marriage. She'll hold it over his head for as long as she possibly can, and that's arguably more evil than the initial act of deception.

But apparently the bitch still "deserves" another chance.

Yyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmmm

he way she cheated seemed to be a lot about causing the husband pain.

Who she picked, the trick, doing it in her house in his bed, and worse so he could hear it.

Plus planning on doing it to him numerous times.

She didnt hide her cheating, she inflicted maximum possible pain.

Why forgive this?

I didnt read a lot of remorse either

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Here "cums" ....

.... Aussie "CUCK'S" cheating WHORE wife Apologist / RAAC ending .... stay put in your bedroom closets CUCKYBOYS and this AUSSIE CUCK will give each of you a "Happy Ending"!!!!

Oh .... in case you were wondering AC .... you got "another" "1" ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the punching of Steve

Stange that his mother and he overlooked the fact that if he had not hit Steve, he would have been terribly beat up

fifteen16fifteen16over 6 years ago
Face value

A reader can only take a story at face value, the characters that have been created and their actions unfold, it is what it is. There cannot possibly be any reconciliation. Sylvia and Megan have warped personalities, to scheme, plot,plan and carry out such a hideous deception is unforgivable. The writer has Megan proclaiming her love for Jack, well maybe she is mentally unbalanced and with treatment could resume a normal life. That for me is the only plausible way for reconciliation. Put it another way, Megan is not the full shilling.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Ah c'mon, Aussie...

I've read my fair share of LW stories, so I'm definitely familiar with the concept of RAAC. Honestly, I'm personally not built to forgive any indiscretion my partner may do, but I also recognize that most people are way more forgiving than I am. So, as long as it isn't too ridiculous, I don't really mind a husband finding a way to forgive his wayward wife.

Holy shit, is this not at all the case here.

It is simply egregious that Jack even entertained the idea of reconciliation here. It's fucking insane that he could sit there and let a bunch of straight-up assholes (yes, including his parents) lectured him about forgiving Megan's actions, simply because he happens to still be in love with him. Hey, love in marriage is great and all... but when it is so obviously one-sided, and when your partner also lack respect toward trustworthiness, the fuck do you have then?

Let's go down this deplorable list of characters, shall we:

• First off, we got that certified slut, Mary (boy, does Jack knows how to pick them or not!?) She evidently was only brought in as a tool for him to use to bring in a little bit more hurt toward his cheating wife - I personally thought this was a cheat shot, and it would have been better for him to simply walk out of her life, but hey, it was his revenge, and he obviously wanted the revenge fuck that went with it, so whatever. For some unknown ideas, those two idiots were genuinely surprise they didn't felt the same way about each other than they did when Jack was single - no shit, genius! The man was two weeks removed from being in a pretty good marriage, in his book, so why would it be surprising that he isn't that into her, given he is still way into his wife? Then, instead of taking care of her 'friend', the bitch unloads on him all the guilt she felt about her being a complete skank while they were together, which included an abortion Jack clearly couldn't give two shits about, and who can blame him, given that he obviously knew that Mary had no business being the mother of his kids??? Eventually, though, the slut somehow found the balls to compare their worthless relationship with the almost decade long marriage Megan so casually threw away. Her fucking lecture and rebuttals were so inane, a drunk Republican could fight them off with cold, hard facts. Man, isn't it great to get marriage advice from a promiscuous blonde who never got married - makes complete sense! Then, there was that confrontation with Steve, in which JACK DEFENDED HIMSELF FROM AN ACTUAL INTRUDER WHO WAS THERE SOLELY TO KICK HIS ASS... yet Mary took it as him fighting for his wife! I mean... THE FUCK??? What would have happen if Jack let Steve beat the shit out of him - would Mary had said something like "well, I guess your marriage can't be saved"??? Talk about slutty blonde logic... You got to ask yourself: if Mary was so against Jack 'jumping to conclusion' and truly wanted him to stay in his marriage, why then did she agree to be part of his revenge? Why the hell did she fuck him? How logical is this!? And the final kicker: Mary pretty much declaring that Jack's action since asking for a divorce where the same than Megan's... IN WHAT UNIVERSE???

Basically, dumb broad who put out like Mary are one of the reasons why men will keep on treating women like second class citizens.

• We then have to suffer through that sad excuse of a convo with Jack's parents, well meaning folks, it seems, who nonetheless doesn't seems to have a good grasp on reality. I still cannot believe this gem dropped out of his mum's mouth:

"Jack you got into a fight and hit a man. We didn't bring you up to accept violence as a solution. I know you are upset but that is not the answer."

I still cannot believe his pop agreed with this fallacy. I still cannot believe Jack, who's turning more and more into a true balless wonder, apologized for defending himself in his own home. And I still can't understand why he didn't simply mouth her off by replying:

"... Well, mother, next time the man who cuckolded me shows up to my door with the idea of kicking my ass for breaking up his marriage, I will try to either start an open and constructive conversation with him or simply let him beat me up to a bloody pulp... would that make you happy?"

Later on, when his dad made his best impression of Mary by making him think about giving a second chance to Megan, Jack also missed the opportunity to ask him THE question you ask any other guy that try to get you back with a cheating spouse: "if you were in my place, would YOU take your wife back?" 'Wonder if he would still think that second chance are a great idea then...

• And then you have the duo dummies, Megan and Sylvia, showing up to plead their case... pathetically. Hey, not that surprising, given they had no way to justify their actions, but the fact their sad bullshit actually worked on Jack makes you wonder, if he was still unsure about dumping his cheating wife, why the fuck did he go ahead and file for divorce!? The fuck was the point of all this shit if it was just a short term separation 'til he cooled down and went back to his marriage? Cuckold Jack went, in the spent of a single weekend, from righteously outraged husband who got scammed into letting his wife fucked another block mere meters away from him, and who was not going to take that kind of shit, to confused sad sack who try to find a way to get pass the complete egregious behavior of his woman, because she just so happened to supposedly be his 'soulmate'...

The fuck, man. The fuck.

It doesn't matter at all that, for about 8 years, Megan was a saint who literally walked on water. For about 6 months,. She planned to not only break her marriage vow, and guilt her innocent husband into allowing her to do so, but to accept that she will keep on being unfaithful to him. 'Love' is a pretty meaningless word in most LW stories, but here, it basically an insult every time Megan used it - bitch got no idea what the hell the word means.

... I know it's called Reconciliation At All Cost, but man, make it believe, make it realistic enough, so we do not find it ridiculous. Fuck... 'already 2/3 in, and not looking forward to the third act. Gotta go through it eventually, though....

I just know it will piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a wimp!

He didn't have Steve charged for attacking him. Only a wimp would do that! A real man would have ensured that Seve got everything he deserved. Actually a real man would have given Steve one good kick in the balls. If you have read other stories where the husband attacks the lover as he is fucking the wife. The husband gets the shit kicked out of him but the lover is never charged since the lover was attacked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She never once apologized for not giving him a chance at sloppy seconds

She had her fantasy, but never considered every man's dream of fucking a woman after she had sex with another man. Selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pussies

Not just the husband. His whole world.

He takes great revenge. But then he lets Mary, his ex slut of a girl friend who killed hisbaby in utero so she could fuck someone else, lecture him on morality. I actually laughed out loud.

Then he explains the whole sordid fiasco to his parents. And his mom scolds him for hitting the evil Steve who fucked his wife. Yes. Think about that. His mommy yells at and adult son for hitting a man intent on violence who also fucked thier daughter in law. Really. Another laughable moment. But it does explain why the husband is such a pussy.

Then his wife jumps him by bringing Sylvia along. And not only does he let her in. He allows her to speak and serves her drinks. Yes he is a PUSSY and Sylvia and Megan know it. They manipulated him once and intend to do it again.

Get a jar of Vasoline since they are gonna fuck you again

Only person in this story with any gumption is the busy body neighbor.

Lets focus on her in chp 3. Alas we will hear how sorry Megan is. And there will be a reconciliation

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Page 2

all the women in this story are logic challenged. Yeah I know. Duh. But this story was written by a male so WTF? No, he did not get in a fight. He defended himself from someone that came looking for him. And Mary is totally fucked up in the head.

Do NOT take this manipulative deceitful bitch back. She has showed her true colors. Charger her with drugging you. Sylvia will cop a plea and put wifey and her fuckbuddy in jail. Now he would have the kids AND the money. Story ends and he lives happily ever after.

Now back to bullshit central to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What Would Be Necessary?

So, what would make reconciliation not possible?

This story seems to be on the train to RAACville, which is insane. It makes you wonder what else he would forgive. What if she became a whore just long enough to be able to afford a few bumps of coke for their children? What if she lopped off his penis, through it into a blender with ice and milk and forced him to drink the new milkshake? Would that be acceptable?

If this story ends with the two of them back together it will have been a horrific waste of three chapters.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Keep going

Looking good so far. Please don't let him wimp out. If he takes her back, make her earn it. Everything happening is on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are not making sense!

If Megan didn't want Jack to know about her cheating and she never wanted to hurt him....lol....why was she fucking Steve in her marital bed in her house with her husband home? See what I mean .....it just doesn't make any sense at all. But then this story is so fucked up and all the main characters have absolutely nothing to like about them...it seems like the writer did this first draft and then submitted it! Gave it a 3 for trying probably should have been a 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"You're still legally married and that makes it wrong. Think about it Jack."

Ah yes, the 'how dare you not be a white knight cuck and get over the fact that your wife wants to fuck around on you' argument

She drugged him, she tried to have him raped while passed out, she cheated on him, she planned to keep cheating on him, she didnt want him to have sex with others regardless

You cant love someone and set them up to be raped

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree with 08/22/18

All this moral fucking bullshit from Mary and everyone else is beyond pathetic. Why should he give Megan a chance after her callous, despicable behaviour? 1* and I'm not reading the last chapter because I know an RAAC cuckfest when I see one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have to remember that Aussie Bard's stories are written for the seriously mentally ill, in who's world it would make sense for anyone to like or respect these assholes.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Wimp assed morally lost cuck crap

"You have done a lot of things lately that I never thought that you were capable of. Not that you didn't have cause. I have seen a side of you that I never knew existed and I'm not sure I like it. I'm not blaming you, it is my fault that this side of you was allowed to come "

After the cold and calculated envis eration and betrayal of him, she deserves NO consideration.

BTW only an idiot would accept an open ended planned affair as quid pro quo for a drunken fuck.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Other commentators already made this point

But why was Mary cheerleading for Megan? Surely he deserves a woman who does NOT need to fuck around?!

Anyway, five for this chapter, let's hope the final one isn't RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That kind of despicable planning

You don't come back from.

What is this uncertainty?

If she cheated sure maybe. But this was physically harming with drugs , mentally by crushing his self worth and betrayal of their wedding vows. All planned out over time.

She might like her life and realize he is a great guy but to many people equate those feelings for true love.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Something about that last conversation

If they are separated to decide whether to divorce... shouldn’t they have discussed whether dating is permitted? At this stage, any miscommunication can have huge impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ehhhhh

i've only read like the first page and what irked me the most was that how mary of all people who cheated on jack is telling him to fight for his marriage. wtf honestly, she's the last person to ever give that type of talk cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a pussy.

Lets review class......

1.Allows cheating ex girlfriend who aborted his child so she could fuck others berate him. Uh....sorry whore. You served your purpose but please forgive me if I don't take the advice of a lying cheating slut about how I should forgive my wife - herself a lying cheating slut.

2.Allows mom to yell at him like he is 7 because he punched the guy who fucked his wife. Uh..... Pardon my language mom but fuck off.

3.Accepts stupid cuckold advice from his dad.

4. Allow plotting slut friend into his house to talk down to him for not accepting her phone callls and says essentially it means I have to lecture you face to dace. Then she tellls her sordid tale while he politely listens.

4. Ditto for cunt wife talking down to him Fuck her and her slut friend.

But dumbass hubby takes all this "well meaning" advice to heart.

Seriously? ?????. Fuck no.

Chp one showed hubby's stupidity. This chp 2 cements it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SERIOUSLY!!

Really ?! Not only thinking about forgiving his cheating cunt of a wife but also give her the opportunity to rebuild their relationship and be together again. After all the lying and the scheming, this fucking wimp is hesitant to divorce her cheating ass. I don’t know how could such people called themselves prideful men ? One fucking star !

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

What the fuck? Why did he just sit there and let superwhore lecture him about fidelity and forgiveness?! Mary cheated on him constantly and even aborted his child in her quest for more cock!

He was even getting shit from his parents for fighting with the guy that fucked his wife and gloated about cuckolding him! Steve had come round to the house for some payback... would Jack's dumbass parents have preferred that their son ended up in hospital? The poor guy is surrounded by a complete bunch of assholes!

This writer must be a woman, because she has no clue how men really think or behave.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 5 years ago
Kind of Pathetic

Why does an author believe his characters and story will believable when he changes their perspective and beliefs as often as a women freshens her lipstick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Oh

I do not like where this is going.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Huh? Goes on forgive? Go on? Forgives old girlfriend for aborting their child

Sense?

Has to make sense no but

What guy goes to party and lets wife run around doing whatever why he doesn't do anything but get shit faced

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This chapter is devoted

to turning the H into a weak cunt to facilitate the RAAC in chpt 3. What Mary did was inexcusable, and her intervention on behalf of the cunt wife is also inexcusable. Now that I think of it, the cunt of an author writing the H this way - weak, easily manipulated, unable to respond correctly to the W's bullshit - is inexcusable.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

My feelings are the same as a year ago, make her earn the reconciliation.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"She cheated on me and destroyed the trust I had in her." - It's not just the cheating. Cheating CAN be forgiven, but she tricked him into THINKING that he had cheated to get him to allow her to cheat.

It had nothing to do with his ego, it was self defense.

There is NO comparison between what he did and what she did! Mary is so wrong that I want to slap her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Megan and Sylvia were laughing at him and Megan was calculating the maximum amount of cheating she could get done before Jack would finally crack and just leave. Why have the rules changed suddenly? Now suddenly everyone is all about forgive and forget? Let me guess, Jack will forgive Megan and their marriage will be magically "stronger" in the next chapter, and Megan the cheating alleycat says she is sorry and promises she is not lying this time. Sure.

jigglypuff09jigglypuff09almost 4 years ago

I like your writing, but your perspective about things is so skewed that I don't even know where to begin. So I'll just say that I agree with every review that criticises Mary, Megan and even his parents. I mean, Steve was literally out for blood, what was he supposed to do? There is a difference b/w tolerant/pacifist (I am a pacifist, so I should know) and wimp and you made Jack out to be a wimp for forgiving Mary as many times as he did. She was also a complete coward to not tell him about the abortion at the right time so she has no ground to stand on let alone a moral one, from where she is trying to lecture him about things in a very twisted fashion. And let's not forget bitch-prime Megan. She literally schemed for a length of time (so it was not a "mistake" or a "slip-up"). She fooled him and tricked him into feeling guilty (so she is completely untrustworthy; her priorities are just not right). And lastly, even when seeing him in extreme pain, she did not stop (it was a true act of hostility). Do we check on all the criteria for 'un-marriage material'? Hell yeah

jigglypuff09jigglypuff09almost 4 years ago

One more thing- Mary told him that he also cheated since he was still legally married when he insisted that he wanted to get a divorce then she was trying to convince him that he was also same as Megan so he should forgive her, which would mean that he would not get divorce. Ergo, it really was cheating since he would be getting back with her. Just look at the manipulation. A masterstroke.

I don't think that I would be reading the last part. I like reconciliation stories where both parties have to go through some rough, turbulent times but Megan went so far that not only was I not rooting for reconciliation, I actively wanted BTB and since that is clearly not to happen, I don't want to read it.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 4 years ago
It was going so well.....

Then his wussified parents chastise him for hitting Steve? And they want him to reconcile.

Did they not listen?

Tried to have him seduced.

Plied him with alcohol possibly drugged alcohol.

Set him up to look like he cheated.

Let him wallow in Guilt and remorse.

Fucked someone in his house and then she was pissed he left.

Planned future cheating fucks while pushing husbands buttons to keep the guilt

This wife is an evil bitch. I see RAAC but she really needs to be dumped.

And Sylvia needs some actual physical pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

Not a single character to like not even his parents have any balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is ridiculous

Sorry, stopping reading after this chapter. Missing a lot of logic and just poorly structured, written. Characters say things because you are forcing it and most of it makes zero sense, you just need certain things to happen for the ridiculous plot. Checked after it and see it was written in 2005 and you stopped writing around then, I can see why.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous