All Comments on 'Now It's My Turn Ch. 02'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 245 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just awful

The only people in Jacks world with any integrity AT ALL are the two friends that set him straight about the party. That includes his parents! This author has everyone spouting the worst, most inane and banal platitudes I think I’ve ever read. Aussie Bard gets a participation trophy, but that’s it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Horrible rationale

Very disappointed. Your writing is good, your sorry bad and you logic non existent. Great potential gone bad. Could have been a good RAAC even but you blew it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hopefully, these distasteful characters with no comprehension of love, respect or honor do not reflect the values held by those who live Down Under. How did the husband never realize he had married a selfish sociopath? Unclear, but it was part of a pattern. He also missed the same qualities being present in Mary. It is sadly astonishing that he so easily dismisses the murder of his own child so a pregnant slut could date a hockey player.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mary killed his son so that she could date a Hockey player ?? Megan and Sylvia and Mary should be standing on some corner . My mistake the ladies on the corner charge money these 3 ladies give it away for free .

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 3 years ago

This story isn't new, but I will still comment all the same. I know at least one person who DIED from mixing prescription sedatives with alcohol. The drugging part of the cheating conspiracy isn't even addressed in this story. The lack of regard for her spouse's health would make this story over in the first chapter for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't find any fault in Mary's argument. If Jack could forgive her for cheating on him repeatedly during their relationship then why should he not forgive Megan when she's only cheated only once? "What will destroy your marriage is if you are unwilling to make the effort to save it." That's another nugget of wisdom that shouldn't be overlooked as worthless shit by literotica readers. I feel so wise after reading this story. 5000 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Megan he probably has to talk to because of the kids, but what man in his right mind would not toss Sylvie right out?

And the effort to spin this sordid plot as Sylvie wanting to seduce chat as the main challenge is all BullShit. It's all to let Megan fuck the asshole. Plan B was to get him so drunk that he either unwittingly had sex with Sylvie or he passed out and they could then pretend anything they wanted, making up the false story that he had sex with Sylvie. But the sole purpose of all this is to facilitate Megan slutting it up with the asshole.

This deception is unforgivable; she should be divorced

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Yup, hubby is wrong. This story sucks on so many levels. Drugged, sex in his home on his bed. J. This was not even spontaneous but pre planned and carefully executed. And now the author will make it raac? Bullshit and total crap. One star for cucks . Not addressed at all as ultimate disrespect. Sure she can make it up,just unfuck herself, easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is excellent but your reasoning is terrible! No one who loved their partner could do what she did and no one but the biggest wimp in the world would even consider taking her back afterwards.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Seriously dumb when the ex was trying to justify the situation even if she meant it as 2 sides on the same coin. She was dead wrong... Once his wife cheated, their vows were null and void. No justifying anything and about him hitting the lover was for his wife.. Get real! He was merely defending himself and at no point at that moment he thought hitting him was for his wife sake. What a stupid waste of dialogue there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a novel argument: I cheated on you repeatedly and you forgave me every time, therefore, you must forgive her! Let's see if it works...

LWlurker

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story about a woman, who should know better, letting a slutty friend influence her into cheating on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

, "I can't deny that when we had sex I fantasized that it was him not you that was in me and the guilt that I felt made me want to tell you, but I couldn't. When we made love it was only you.

i call bullshit on this !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The main character’s father seems like a real wimp. Telling his son to forget about the wife drugging him in order to sleep with another man is pretty reprehensible. Being disappointed that his son punched the wife’s lover in the nose when he was coming to beat him up? What a beta male. No wonder the son will likely turn into a cuck lie his father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

when a wife cheats on her husband .and the husband says i still love her , thats tells me he;s a wimp and will suck a cock .wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You started off real well with a character that had character, principles and good values then you threw him in with people who see scheming, manipulating, willingly hurtful and faithless behaviour as something easily forgotten as it isn't such a big thing.

It was impossible to read start to finish. I hope you experience the same sort of disatisfaction as you have thrust upon others.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

I have to ask but do you authors get a hard on writing about a spouse doing some heinous unforgivable shit to their partner, then turning around and having said partner take them back?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't like the direction in which this saga appears to be headed. Jack's parents are full of the kind of sanctimonious drivel I had to listen to in my Roman Catholic childhood, Mary is an airheaded pop psychologist who thinks she is intelligent, Sylvia needs no further comment, Megan is a scheming deceitful cunt who even resorted to risking Jack's life by spiking his drink as part of her plan to start an affair with a known pussy hound which included having sex with her lover in the family home and in the face of all this, Jack has let Megan get a foot in the door in pursuit of reconciliation. If he does take her back he is as unfit a parent as she is and deserves all that he will surely get. Furthermore, if they do reconcile it is of the utmost importance that the children be taken into foster care by the powers that be.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

This chapter was a serious let down after the first one. Especially since the whole chapter built up to the conversation with Megan and whole thing took about 3 paragraphs and didn't really give us any information we didn't already have.

One question I wish Jack would have asked. Why bring Steve to their house, fuck him their bed, while Jack was still there? If she still loves Jack and thinks he's such a great husband and lover, why would she rub what she was doing with Steve in his face like that?

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

Man, this took a turn for the worse. All these people who should be either in the husband's corner or at worst neutral demanding that he reconcile? Including the ex-GF who helps him with revenge sex?

I mean, maybe if this were a drunken one-off by the wife, then I could see people giving that advice. But this was a deliberate, planned deception, which, not for nothing, included drugging the husband! Then days later she's expecting forgiveness? And telling him that HE'S the one with issues? "I have seen a side of you that I never knew existed and I'm not sure I like it." Just nonsense. Her explanation for the affair is equally nonsensical. Basically, "my slut friend fucked this guy, and it sounded fun so I wanted to try it out. And oh yeah, all those times we've been having sex recently, I've actually been thinking of him not you."

I actually really like a good reconciliation story, where the reconciliation is warranted. But I don't see how, absent significant justification (clearly missing here) or the significant passage of time, that anyone who actually loves the husband could be advocating for reconciliation under these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he decides to take her back, she has to be made to pay heavy reparations for her actions, NO negotiations on that point.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

OK, the whore and her pimp were working together drugged the guy and attempted to rape him and people are telling him to forgiver the A-class felon??? That's stupid as hell next time not a Micky, but cyanide is in his future, never mind that he is fine with leaving his kids in care of someone willing to risk killing him to get laid??? Is that what this smarty guy who didn't figure that out long before he had his friend clue him in (smartest thing he did was talk to them. WTF is with the parents, if one of the in laws did that to my kid, there would be no divorce just some very well-fed pigs probably...the ex well I get that part a repeated cheater asking him to forgive another cheater I guess makes sense right up till they drugged him risking death if she wants to keep him safe no way..

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

OK, so 3 criminals conspire to commit fraud and rape. Now the victim is supposed to move past all of that. I would hope not.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

Not a bad story so far but just a bit too much. Sylvie attempted to rape him with his wife's help so his wife could sleep with another guy. If the gender were reverse Sylvie and Megan would be sitting in jail. The fact everyone is wanting him to forgive her despite the attempted rape and willful cheating. The only thing that should be in Megan's future is a divorce and restraining order.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Disappointing continuation. A heartless and conniving psychopaths suddenly become overly conscious and remorseful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Messy, messy, very messy. part 3 awaits so let's see if the bleach and hot water cleans it all up.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

So now he starts wimping out. They treated him to badly to ever speak to them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I smell a writer with a jelly spine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the assumption that he controls access to the children just because she cheated. Pretty naive I have to say. Also, he didn't cheat. A marriage is a contract. Once the terms of a contract are breached, the contract is null and void, unless both parties agree to continue or renegotiate a new contract. Once she cheated, he's free, and the only thing left is to match officially what has already happened in reality. The reality here is that she wanted some strange, and she manipulated him to get it. Even if he does forgive this evil and callous betrayal, what's to keep her from repeating down the road?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Everyone wants him to be a wimp. His parents are the worse. What are they hippies? We didn't raise you to hit someone...should he have taken the beating? Pathetic. Mary was a serial cheater and wants him to forgive his wife. Megan didn't just cheat. She schemed to humiliate her husband and force him to accept her disgusting behavior. She was upset that he didn't stay and listen to her having sex with that scumbag. Now these sluts are trying to manipulate him again. He needs to find a better woman. They are out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What cuck trash. It was infuriating reading every fucking person in his life tell him to forgive and accept what she did. You kept having them backpedal a bit because I think you know it’s ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

think, "Remember Jack, when someone breaks your trust in them it hurts both parties. If you truly love them you owe them the chance to rebuild that trust. Sometimes when we try to get revenge we hurt ourselves more than the other person

such a load of crap! the whole 2&3 chapters are designed only to ensure megan gets back!

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

You know you're writing a story that makes people feel something when you've got 233 comments on it (including mine). In my case, that nice, comfy feeling of my blood boiling just enough to see what happens next. Like a hot cuppa on a rainy Sunday afternoon. As for the story... While I think it's probably realistic that people in your immediate vicinity would rather you forgive and forget for whatever reason, I kind of hope Jack is playing the long game here and choses his own dignity / self respect in the end. The thing is, the way Meghan and Sylvia planned this goes way beyond cheating. Cheating is a series of choices. And in this case it's not only choices, but active planning. I'm kind of surprised Jack doesn't realise that. This is way beyond a ONS scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so dude is basically surrounded by manipulative cunts? why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm at page 2 and its really difficult to keep reading. Do you really believe that men should just forgive anything women do? That we are basically all just cucks to our core? Because every woman thinks that way in your story and the MC is just a malleable wimp. Thoughts of feeling guilty? For what? What are you talking about? Also, he just kept taking the previous girl back after cheating over and over and even aborting his baby so she could date another dude and he's just "cool with it"? No way a guy like this punches anyone, ever. Biggest wimp on Literotica

Hiram325Hiram32512 months ago

I see a cucky RAAC tale coming...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugh, what deplorable characters created by someone who clearly drinks other people's bodily fluid from their partner's holes. (Isn't inclusivity nice? Why assume it's a guy when women can be equally bad? Either way, shit story, shit characters, shit author)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Kahunabob don't agree with you at all, one can feel revulsion, disgust and nausea (even throwing up because of it). It does not mean the story is good. Says alot about you though if you think repetitive, wimpy, simpy, cucky and incel behaviour rates as a good character. Also by long game one assumes you mean a long line of guys playing cum in the cucks wife and watch him orally clean her afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It would be better if Jack had walked out of the restaurant with Mary but not had sex with her. While is lying, cheating soon to be ex-wife would not the truth it would still leave Jack with a little bit of the moral high ground.

Mary is wrong what she did to Jack in college is not the same as what Megan and Sylvia did to him. Mary killing their child is the worse thing she did to Jack. it sounds like Mary dumped Jack multiple times to have relationships/sex with others. While Mary’s behavior in college was bad he was clearly lacking is confidence and self respect to keep taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jack's mother is really annoying. Steve's beating has been overdue, period! Mommy don't like it? Suck it!

And using children as subterfuge to stay as a couple? That's lousy. Children are better off with two separated, yet happy vparents rather than unhappy ones who stay together just to play happy family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

RAAC ahead. This guy is such a pansy, it's no wonder she thought she could get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow Mary was an execrable bitch. And yet because time had passed he forgives her unconditionally. Aborting their baby is not something to easily get past. And it is new to him with the reveal. Not to mention she perennially cheated on him.

And what Megan said in this chapter on the last page about her obsession, mo ths and months of fantasizing about Steve based on Sylvia's high praise, while having sex with hubby (departed supposedly only thinking of hubby while making love), remember the frequency went way up the last couple of months, only made her case for any hope of reconciliation much worse. Wtf?

Nor did they address the drugging the attempted rape by Sylvia, and his thoughts of suicide and her manipulating his guilt to ask for an affair of indeterminate length. And yet this appears on its way to a RAAC. Sigh. And rhe kids would be better with two parents that have broken trust, and despise each other, him for what she maliciously did and her later on because the rift won't heal and she is powerless to fix it.

I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy, but seriously get a divorce though custody will likely end up with her.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - NO likeable characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Agree 100% with the Anonymous from 3 months ago with post starting with "Wow Mary was an execrable bitch.."

Dude had the misfortune of falling in love with two terrible people. Mary was running around on him all the time in college, and he never questioned her and she was confident he woukd take her back if she wa caught. Guess Jack was spineless back in college, and may be heading that way again. But her aborting their baby just so she coukd keep screwing thr hockey player? Screw that! And he gives her complete unconditional forgiveness as if no biggie? Wow.

And meanwhile this looks like it us heading to a RAAC. He wanted to die because he thought he had betrayed Megan and he caved to Megan's revenge affair. In their house! Then he learns they rigged everything. He hears their phone calls. Half of which were about the quality of sex with Steve. Up to that point he was seriously considering suicide.

Someone who orchestrates something so malicious does not love you cannot be trusted. They drugged and attempted for Sylvia to rape him. He was too out of it to do anything. Megan still cane down on him. She admitted to having an obsession regarding Steve and having illicit sex with him, because of all the build up from Sylvia. She could care less that she framed her husband and hurt him so badly that he wanted to die. Her admission that dhe ws fantasizing about Steve while having sex with her husband and they ramped up the frequency is not conducive to reconciliation. But who cares? Her malicious plot and the pain she put him through is beyond the pale.

Ironically the sex with Steve while "great" was objectively not what she expected and probably without the thrill of having "triumphed" over her husband and doing something wrong (actually evil gives the circumstances) made it better than it actually was. She ws petrified when Jack left about ready to call off future liaisons with Steve, but when hubby returned and he was going to tow the line like a good little boy, she opted for a few more times with Steve. What a heartless bitch! And somehow she knows everything he felt, when he saw her depart with Mary after delivering his bombshell. Bs.

And finally the argument by Mary that he did something similar. Is a stupid fallacious moral equivalency. You woukd have to be brain dead to accept them as similar acts. He did not plot to deceive. And Megan did experience anything like the emotions he went through. And finally she started this whole chain if events with her awful choices. They are not mistakes! It was premeditated treachery on her part. And finally Megan's statement that she has seen new sides of Jack that she never knew existed and ahe doesn't think she likes him? Well screw her and the high horse she rode in on. She caused this sequence of events. It was premeditated and evil. Trust is broken. It was not a simple.one night stand. She doesn't love him like he loved her. That is a fact. No one can love someone so much and plan out such a malicious betrayal.

This story is rapidly veering off track as a contrived RAAC is lively incoming. Sigh. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The MC is a fool. He allows the corrupt moral compass of three female moral degenerates to guide him to believe that maybe his actions make no better than them. Talk about a mind fuck.

I'm bailing on this story and author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous