All Comments on 'Now What Ch. 01'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
movermoverover 14 years ago
SP did it again!

Glad this is part one, great story line.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Yet another cheater....

What kind of story is this? If she was giving blow jobs to someone else, he would be justified, but, er, what kind of marraige would that be? He really should have negotiated this

before getting married. My fear is that he will set up her cheating on him and the price of getting him back will be blowjobs, but he is the one owing.. OK, OK he is a typical egoistic bastard! Why should I continue reading this? I like

Slirpuff's work and I am curious about what the bastard protagonist will do next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just does not work for me....

I love a blow job, but insisting that a woman SHOULD give you because you love it when she cannot stand it is wrong, and using it as justification for cheating is worse. I am certain you will try and have an interesting twist on this, and it might even work, but it will not change the first two statements I made, even in the end if you can make it work between them. Even if it turns out she is a cheating whore giving BJs to half the city and ass fucking the rest, wrong is still wrong. She is fucking his brains out, and is responding to anal play....sounds like a sex life most men would love. Hell, a BJ is great and I have had some epic ones, but nothing compares with a loving wife who is willing to screw your brains out. Sorry, your main character is a selfish prick....hope you show him flame out.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Interesting story.

So we have a cheating husband. as the reader below said forcing a loving partner to give you blowjobs when they really don't like doing so is not the way to go about things. The husband really needs to think about what he is doing. He has a firecracker wife that does everything for him except blowjobs, well that should be a small price to pay. Anyway good story as always I am curious to see how the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Agree, Interesting Story

But I like it when cheaters get burned. If its that big a deal then divorce her, she did marry under false pretenses. Hell, a blow job and swallowing is so vanilla it should be considered normal. Stop giving her any kind of oral and suck it up or divorce the selfish bitch. I hope he gets burned badly with Deb, but what the hell, Beth's available - oh wait, she's a cheating slut just like he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting but not great

The husband is a cheater and selfish. The wife is not loving enough to try to get past her bj problem. The set up is not a happy one. Interesting to see if SP does his usual: the two get pissed at some stupid situation, don't talk to each other and it gets worse from there. Or, possibly, SP develops an interesting story that doesn't depend on stupidity and lack of communication between the protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fine writer- dumb, selfish husband

I am a fan of your writing and this story too was well written but your hero is a self centered petulant little boy who should grow up and become an adult. Keep up the writing though.

60 year old George

kelly_kellykelly_kellyover 14 years ago
Torch The DOG???

I've read people chanting -- <i>Torch The Bitch</i> in cheating wife stories.For a <b>Cheating</b> husband? -- <b>Torch The DOG</b>.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Great start to a series

Another good story you have going here SP. A wife that use to be a wild child that has become prudish about only one thing so far and that's giving a blow job. While I believe a woman sucking cock is important in love making. However I agree with Poizon on this one, (wait did I just say that?... can't be!) forgoing a blow job is indeed a small price to pay for great sex. Who knows maybe she will start to see thing differently if you don't try to force her. After all she has already changed her views once. Why not again? Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter. One more thought before I end. I have noticed and interesting dynamic going here. There are no zero ratings. I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that the husband is cheating and not the wife. Had this story been reversed I wonder if you would have gotten more feedback about the cheating whore, and the husband being a cuckold... and the low scores that go with it. Well it just a thought.

hansbwlhansbwlover 14 years ago
Common problem?

As one reader said, BJ is almost vanilla now, not a perversity as it was considered some years ago. However, I don't think any man would have pleasure in receiving a BJ if the spouse hated it! Sexual pleasure should be given freely, not by force. The sad thing is that the scenario described is most likely common. Well written story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If the cunt didna give me BJ'S?

I'd sack it. And yes Agoodman you did say that. Running scared against the no.1 protagonist on Lit? Wimp-out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well DUH Agoodman...

Since 99% of the readers are male, it only makes sense. In the male mind when the wife does it, the man is a cuck or a wimp; however, when the male is the "slut/whore" he becomes a hero...so essentially nothing has changed for millions of years. Just a thought.

fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Deal Breaker

In his mind it is a deal breaker and justifies breaking his promise to be true. That's just wrong. If he cannot live without blow jobs then he should have had the courage to say so and walk away. Cheating is still cheating.<P>

He should get burned. Thanks for sharing.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Still a good start

Thank you Duh Anon for making the point so eloquently for me. I don't know how the rest of us would ever comprehend the nature of sexuality without your intellectual prowess clarifying the obvious point so well. However I think you missed that I was pointing out the flagrant bias of the unduly critical readers in both their comments and their rating the story. I also see that with your superior wisdom you has deemed this story worthy of only a zero. If you feel the need to bestow any other lofty pearls of wisdom on us please refrain, because it is perfectly clear you know not of what you speak. The perfect example is "nothing has changed for millions of years", considering the Homo Sapiens have not inhabited the earth for millions of years this is impossible, unless you feel more comfortable relating to hominids. Which would explain a lot in your case, perhaps Lucy or Ardi are more your equals in thought and intellect.

notagoodmannotagoodmanover 14 years ago
Female hominids were very intelligent

Ardi and Lucy both manipulated the system by taking all the food offered by their milquetoast males and then cuckold them with a dominant male when ovulating, thereby scoring the best of both worlds. Just like Nancy and Wayne.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Life's too short .. just move on ...

Great story .. it seems to me as if this

has become a real battle over who has the

power in the relationship .. the wife

likes her husband going down on her but

refuses to return the favor .. ultimately,

she's selfish.

Since Steve has already cheated on her

I'd suggest he just move on and find

someone else.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Wow they were right!!!....

....Neanderthal man wasn't as dumb as we thought!-toolmaking and lit writing to boot!--Typical unique slant to the start of this tome from the Author,though. Strong evidence of full frontal lobe development.All neurons seem to be firing with axon endings and dendrites linked and functional.Twist one up Slirpdog!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your story but

your editor has so much to work on. She grabbed your crouch? Did you mean crotch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agoodman think this is a GOOD story?

is this poster Agoodman a Moron? The entire premsie is absurd. The Husband Thinks he has the RIGHT for Force his sexual needs/ wants onto his wife. Not only is this idea fucking dumb but the author never has this shallow stupid man explain WHY he holds this view

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
yawn ANOTHER stupid hetro male story

what is the Issue here? This is a CHARACTER flaw. He is getting fucked several times a week by a hot looking woman /WIFE who loves him deeply. But because the new wife wont give him BJs he steps out?

<br></br>

In this end this is Just a another STUPID hetro man story. While the stupidity of the husband is different this time around... the end result is the same thing. ANOTHER idiot husband.

<br></br>

we all know HOW this is going to end.

<br></br>

1 the wife finds out

<br></br>

2 the wife in an act of revenge decides to give LOTS of BJs to other men... has pics or video made and sent to the husband

<br></br>

3 the husband insteads of realizing they are sexually incompatable ...takes her back.

<br></br>

4. the issue of their sexual imcompatability... which is what chapter 1 is all about ...is s of course NEVER discussed.

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
This could be real.

I look forward to the next installment.Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A decent story

Too bad the crowd that would prefer the incest or gay male stories did not like it. But then they do not like much other thn stories where they fuck their mother.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
I may not always agree with Agoodman954.

But at least he and other more reasonable commentators actually talk about the story. Slirpuff has written an interesting story that is far more real than most stories on this site. I think he should get credit for doing so. And yes Agoodman954 I am agreeing with your opinion- what is the world coming to?

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well the meter is all over the place with this one

Cheating is cheating, he should not force the sex act upon her and respect her for her feelings. That said, what made her change her ways in the first place. What happened to break a wild child? If a BJ is suck a deal breaker, then he should have left early on and let her know why he felt so strongly. I have walked in his shoes, do don't throw rocks, shit it took my wife 35 years to even think about sucking my cock. And no she will not swallow. She takes it up the ass and we have lots of other fun. Stop the cheating and find out what makes her tick, or divorce her and get it on with Beth forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

Please continue. This has the makings of a good story.

Snakey Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FINISH!

10 days since you posted the first part, what a joke. bad enough you don't just post one long story or all parts at once but a week and half and no finish.....

dirtdigger1955dirtdigger1955over 14 years ago
Sorry, I missed this one.....

but Steve has stepped in it this time. Maybe Debby found out and she is doing research work with her old boyfriend. You know the old goose/gander thing. Steve could wind up being one miserable sumbody, at least until the child support is paid off. May be, we have seen the last of Slirpuff, for a while? Cheers

incestor007incestor007over 14 years ago
Do better this time....

Husband is cheating but he realized, and believe me perspectives on cheating spouse are different for husband and wife. If wife cheats, when her husband truly loves her it hurt his pride, means almost dead after knowing, considering he would have to face her lover. But it is not the opposite case, which means it hurts her but she is not looked down by others, after everything is settled. But it does not mean definition of cheating is different for both.

Like man for pride and woman for jealousy, and see if a wife is even interested in other man, husband never feels jealous, his pride is hurt. Figure it out which can be healed.

I was really pissed off on you story "Pandora's box opened", Please dont leave this story incomplete in the end for readers's imagination, like you did in that one, If Wife is Loving and Husband wants her they should not be separated but most of time you just go seperate them, like two years/5 years, let me tell you this is REAL BIG time and anyone can learn to live without someone IN REALITY. Believe me so to make your stories more real keep time intervals sort this time, if they really want it to work it out. And no Non-Wimp husband let her wife been fucked by others (not even once, like you told in PAndora's box open, he was thinking about her always and what she did, cheated and then he forgave her, than she did not even consider him even once because he doubted on her, NO POINT IN HER VIEW, definitely he was wimp) before divorce/settlement is finalized, NO MATTER? So try to be more realistic this time. And no one let his marrige of 8/10 years let go for just one time trust/mistake. If you want to kick cheating-ass take only few years old marriage, And in your stories you do not consider children as a part of family or decision, that also not realistic too unless they are dumb-ass too. In each story you describe cheating in detail but revenge in very short, which also makes you stories lame in the end, you start VERY GOOD, Proceed BEST on lit-erotica , but ending sucks most of the times. Don't just finish, try to complete. And in the end if main character end up with new partner who was not even introduced in story before, then it is not good ending either. But you are my fav author on lit but ending you always make worse. So try best in this story, it has potential don't ruin it.

incestor007incestor007over 14 years ago
Do better this time....

Husband is cheating but he realized, and believe me perspectives on cheating spouse are different for husband and wife. If wife cheats, when her husband truly loves her it hurt his pride, means almost dead after knowing, considering he would have to face her lover. But it is not the opposite case, which means it hurts her but she is not looked down by others, after everything is settled. But it does not mean definition of cheating is different for both.

Like man for pride and woman for jealousy, and see if a wife is even interested in other man, husband never feels jealous, his pride is hurt. Figure it out which can be healed.

I was really pissed off on you story "Pandora's box opened", Please dont leave this story incomplete in the end for readers's imagination, like you did in that one, If Wife is Loving and Husband wants her they should not be separated but most of time you just go seperate them, like two years/5 years, let me tell you this is REAL BIG time and anyone can learn to live without someone IN REALITY. Believe me so to make your stories more real keep time intervals sort this time, if they really want it to work it out. And no Non-Wimp husband let her wife been fucked by others (not even once, like you told in PAndora's box open, he was thinking about her always and what she did, cheated and then he forgave her, than she did not even consider him even once because he doubted on her, NO POINT IN HER VIEW, definitely he was wimp) before divorce/settlement is finalized, NO MATTER? So try to be more realistic this time. And no one let his marrige of 8/10 years let go for just one time trust/mistake. If you want to kick cheating-ass take only few years old marriage, And in your stories you do not consider children as a part of family or decision, that also not realistic too unless they are dumb-ass too. In each story you describe cheating in detail but revenge in very short, which also makes you stories lame in the end, you start VERY GOOD, Proceed BEST on lit-erotica , but ending sucks most of the times. Don't just finish, try to complete. And in the end if main character end up with new partner who was not even introduced in story before, then it is not good ending either. But you are my fav author on lit but ending you always make worse. So try best in this story, it has potential don't ruin it.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aover 14 years ago
Why?

Why start a story you don't finish? Why quit with no resolution at all? This could have been an interesting story... but it isn't. It

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good build up and a good storyline

Well done and well thought out storyline. The author has the main character into a very rough spot, it will be interesting as to how he gets his marriage back on track.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
I Wonder?

I wonder how he would feel and react if Debby were into bigger cocks, (but gave them up to marry this weenie), and then decided she just could not live without bigger cocks so she occasionally hooks up with her old boyfriend. Kinda reminds me of a Just Plain Bob story that I read recently.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
get an annulment

sexual incompatibility

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Interesting...

I've read all 37 previous comments. Not one mentions LOVE. It's seen as a purely mechanical problem. It isn't. With love almost anything can be overcome, without it no relationship can survive. We aren't given any clue about this because the author doesn't mention it either.

PS I've been married for 46 years and love my wife totally. She never did BJ and was always the worst shag I ever had and we haven't even done that for over ten years. We do, however, kiss and cuddle several times every day which keeps our bonding secure whilst I get off on porn sites like this one. I prefer love to sex so it works for me (it helps that I'm slowing down a bit at 73 years old.)

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
It seems like cheaters always find an excuse, justification

Let's see ... "it's only sex", "my needs weren't being met", "I was just curious"

It's just that here and in a few other Slirpuff stories the cheater is the husband.

It's a little difficult for me to sympathize with the husband here. He's a jerk in my opinion.

sojomansojomanalmost 13 years ago

I think the author hates men with strong personalities and strong moral characters, another story with a sad wimpy male character. Here are some typical idiotic sentences:

"you look so hot, I can barely control myself"

That's what my dog said looking at the bone I gave him the other day :) Never heard a real man say anything close to a woman. Real men know how to control themselves and behave decently in public.

"... picking her up and carrying her inside and dumping her on the bed."

Way to go with your new bride :) just dump the bitch and forget the word love. Is this how a man starts the first day of a honeymoon. Where the hell did that guy grow up? the sewers?

"Easy girl, we've got six days to experiment, we don't have to try everything the first night. Besides, I need a few minutes to recover."

Says macho man who is so desperate to have his brain sucked. She was way too much of a woman for him, sexually and otherwise.

"after a couple of drinks at her place we ended up in bed. I wasn't looking for it, but when she offered I didn't say no."

What a strong moral character, truly pathetic.

So, now what? shoot that bastard and relieve him of his misery :)

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it a low rating because I only read the first few paragraphs

I will not read a story unless it grabs my interest within the first few paragraphs. I enjoy sex within a story provided it is developed as part of the story. This story begins with sex and sex without a story doesn't interest me. So with only sex after the first few paragraphs I lost interest and gave it a low rating.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Start!

Thanks for sharing looking forward to next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just divorce the bitch

She is way to up tight. I would cut my loses now and move on. If she doesn't sucking cock then she is a total bore in bed. You just aren't compatible so divorce her.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Give Her Three Choices

1) Give him blow jobs

2) Give him permission to get them elsewhere

3) Divorce

And, BTW, IF he is still going down on her, he should stop, especially if she won't kiss him after.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
should have

He should have thought about this before he got involved with her.

"Born Again Christians" are usually sexually inhibited people and seldom make great lovers.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
IMHO

KarenE has the logical solution.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THAT PERMANENT OPENING

could turn into a permanent crease in his right and wrong, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Sounds like a problem. She should try blowing him with a condom.

Well? It's just an idea!!!

I guess I'll continue...

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Do the right thing and divorce her!

Because she sure got the bottom of the barrel with Steve. He is a scum sucking piece of shit, with no love for anyone but himself. Hopefully, he'll lose his dick soon when Beth bites it off in a car accident.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Quite good

Hi Steve,

well we've been here before where the first chapter is great, like this one, the second fair & then the whole story is spoilt by a less than satisfying ending; sure hope that doesn't happen this time. 4 ****

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loving it

but a very unsympathetic main character. He should have just divorced his wife instead of cheating. Five stars.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"Some women I know refuse to swallow because their husband's or boyfriend's semen tastes like a rusty pipe.” – I’ve asked this before, and nobody has ever answered;; what does the taste have to do with swallowing? At that point the cum is already in her mouth and the taste can’t be avoided and there are no taste buds in the throat!

Hey, a lot of the wives here claim it’s not really cheating if they don’t fuck their lovers!

“there are probably a lot of germs down there” – “Germs” that HE just willingly took in, and they’re HER germs, so what’s the problem?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

@bruce22 – He probably WOULD have negotiated it before marriage IF they were having sex, but she refused pre-marital sex.

@Tw0Cr0ws – Again, since she wouldn’t allow pre-marital sex how could he have known?

And as others have said, he should certainly cut HER off from oral sex, ESPECIALLY if she won't kiss him afterwards (assuming he would kiss HER after a blowjob!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't you think most men would have stopped at the honeymoon?

And simply gotten an annulment? Now he's cheating on his wife and they should still be in the "honeymoon" phase of their marriage. Neither one of them is a particularly good person, so why stay married? He should have been honest and they could have at least parted amicably. Now it's going to be a clusterfuck.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@ sbrooks103 10/13/15

re:

@Tw0Cr0ws – Again, since she wouldn’t allow pre-marital sex how could he have known?

But he did know that she was a 'born again Christian' before he married her.

That and her not having sex with him after becoming engaged means that he could have expected an inhibited sex life after the wedding.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THE VOWS TAKEN

don't say anything about Kama Sutra and variations TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating husband, hope he gets caught...

@Tw0Cr0ws: Being "born again Christian" has nothing to do with their sex lives. I'm a born again Christian, as is my wife, and we don't have any of those hangups. The only thing the Bible limits between a man and wife is adultery - no cheating allowed, which is fine by us. And NO, cheating cannot be redefined by people to suit their lifestyles - it's the husband and wife only, that's all that's allowed. I've trained her on how I like my blowjobs and she's always swallowed. Anything a man and wife want to do together (as long as they both agree) is okay as far as the Bible (and Christianity) goes.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Well

I really hate cheaters but this situation really sucks! He should have divorced. Yes, it was that important to him.

Interesting story with tragedy in the works.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
Husband is an Asshole.

He is an ego-centric hedonistic piece of crap. I hope the wife divorces him and cleans him out. He should be lucky to have a wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
story of my life

married for 42 years. wife slutted her way thru college, but now won't put out for her husband. sex became a rationed commodity on the honeymoon. stayed for the kids. now no place to go.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

He might be a cheater now also, but I hope he doesn't compound that mistake by getting back with the ex who cheated on him.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cheating

Why not divorce her? If you cheat, you certainly don't love her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another

Steve is just another selfish arsehole.He shouldn't be married,because everything is about him.He has no consideration for any one else

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Note to self

Don't go on a cruise for your honeymoon. There is no escape.

OK, she wants to have little to no sex before the marriage. Doesn't mean you can't discuss future preferences and expectations before the marriage. WTF?

A lifetime of no head? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Webster's Dictionary

Used to give as the first definition of Intercourse as Conversation. Perhaps a little before the wedding would have been a good idea? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It Could Have Been Worse.

Mine decided 9 years ago that “she was broken”. Lucky for her that I love her more than sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have got Debbie to a therapist rather than cheating on her because she didn't do oral.

russ603russ603over 2 years ago

Interesting beginning, but switching from present to past tense in the same scene just absolutely ruins it for me. Choose one tense and stay with it! Since you started in past tense, you should have stayed with it. The story itself is okay. Worth three stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, with the same question. Why not just divorce her.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Interesting so far, how will it turn out? Thanks for your writing.

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
He

He is one selfish arsehole.Hope he ends up divorced and with no one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DIVORCE THE BITCH DEBBY

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Aaaah-oooo-ghah! Aaaah-oooo-ghah! Aaaah-oooo-ghah!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous