All Comments on 'Now, Where Did I Leave My Cherry?'

by BlondeNymph

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

A very simple honest story, Well written from your heart with feeling. Would like to hear of other adventures. Please continue.

rombo034rombo034over 9 years ago

The first time is always good in the build-up! Looking forward to reading about the real fun!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Illegal?

How old were you? Pretty good story. Too bad he never made you cum, after having sex so many times and never getting off you should have dumped him and found a man instead of a boy.

I'd eat that young pussy of yours making you scream scaring all the birds in the woods off, then fucked you making you scream some more.

As a young man I was much the same thinking only of getting off, but as I grew older I found I got more pleasure making my women cum first and often.

cb1251cb1251over 9 years ago
First time for everything

So, now, where did you leave your orgasms? Sounds like Alex won't be the one to unlock the floodgate, but the lucky guy/ gal who does could get a big surprise and face full of joy.

Doesn't need to be 100%true to be an exciting read

CanadianMCanadianMover 9 years ago

Great story, well written in an honest way... Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Missing

Not much in the way of romance and not anything for having both given their virginity to the other. In fact the female seemed aloft to what she wanted, did and then complained but wanted it again (and again and again.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous