Nowhere Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus! Regina, you look fantastic! I didn't recognize you, but I was thinking that there was a woman that made our clothes look great. I even thought about asking you to do some ads for us!" gushed Gwen. "I don't know what to say, except, wow!"

Regina turned and asked me to wait where I was while she spoke with Gwen. They walked a short distance away and I saw Regina say something to Gwen and they both looked at me. Then Gwen laughed and hugged Regina. They chatted briefly. That seemed to open the floodgates for Regina and she began laughing and crying at the same time. They hugged again and came back to where I waited.

"Well, stud," laughed Gwen. "It looks like you will have something to occupy your time while I am taking care of Charlie. Regina seems to think you have saved my job and it is likely I will be getting a raise. I did have to promise you for a weekend every quarter. I knew you wouldn't mind!"

That was a trip I won't soon forget!

"So, Doc, what the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked. "Can you cure me?"

His answer was short and much less professional than I ever expected.

"Your problem is you are a dumb fuck!" he almost shouted. "You are fucking two beautiful women and complaining about the goddamn water and Dan Fucking Rather! I think I can declare you insane, if you like, for even thinking you have a fucking problem. As for a cure, spend a night with the damn pig I married! She's so ugly she'd drive a dog off the gut wagon! You'd never fucking complain again. Now get you buttered ass out of my office!"

12