All Comments on 'Nuclear Response'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 260 Comments (Page 2)
Bev59Bev59about 11 years ago
Great job

This is really a great story.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

just a fucking fantastic BTB story. Bravo! Bravo!

DepopuloDepopuloabout 11 years ago

I think this story falls under a sub category of BTB called NTC... nuke the cu.... yeah that about covers it. Well besides good read 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
could be better from a technical angle

HIV doesn't spread that well by itself. However HIV does a VERY good job of piggybacking on some STD's like Chlamydia and Gonorrhea that spread REALLY fast. I'd make the protagonist a doctor or researcher that had access to some really nasty strains of those diseases--and show him putting a bit of thought into creating a hotspot. HIV spreads rapidly in Africa because other STD's are common-and decent treatment resources are rare. Also there are some parasites that have been fingered as potentially making HIV spread more rapidly in africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was the worst pile of shit I've ever read.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Day-um

That was hard core shit. I loved it I hated it. I gave it high marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rack

Go Fuck Yourself !!!!!

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
I feel sorry

for any future wife of his who gets gang-raped and then told if she tells anyone, her husband dies. Obviously she should go straight to him and tell him all, including the unfortunate fact that her anatomy betrayed her and that when the third rapist was in her, she had an orgasm. That's what a helpless wife should do when blackmailed, extorted, shit on, tied up. and fucked, right? Obviously he will then a) arrange to kill them all instead and then b) kick her "cheating ass" into the gutter. And many readers of the story will exult!

What a dick! What dicks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not an awful story, but not great...

People just need to think about the idea of a nuclear response... you don't normally just jump from "conventional" to "nuclear"... it's most likely because the cost to yourself using conventional would far surpass the gain and yet there would have to be a real NEED to have SOME response.

So while innocents were effected too, he clearly felt he had no choice...

While the idea of a "conspiracy" like this can seem far fetched it's not really that unbelievable... give someone power to reward people for going along or punish people for not and you've created a perfect storm for abuse of power... additionally, there are levels and there are levels possible in a good conspiracy...

However... some of the writing bored me near to tears and so I ended up skimming some sections... obviously if I can't get so wrapped up in a story that every word matters then there was some problem with the story... even if I'm not positive what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The WHORE IS DEAD!

THERE IS "NO" NUCLEAR RESPONSE WHEN THE CHEATING SKANK ISN'T AROUND TO GET A LIFETIME OF HUMILIATION, SCORN, LOATHING PUT ON HER SLUT ASS! THE STORY DOES'T WORK UNLESS YOU CAN "BURN THE BITCH" TO THE GROUND .... SORRY!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

This was a tough one to digest. Yes, she was blackmailed. Yes, she enjoyed it at times. However, she wanted it to stop. She wanted her family back. The question of whether she could have given up completely having sex with others was never addressed. I suspect she couldn't. She made horrible mistakes, she suffered greatly (even prior to getting HIV), but I wrestle with her being set up by her hubby. If someone is in that kind of unique situation, do they deserve to be rescued? Especially by the one person they would expect to want to rescue them? Especially if they asked to be rescued?

Overall, written well and very clever. If she really loved her family and was devastated by what was happening, felt there was no way out, feared for her daughters safety, wouldn't she have resorted to desperate measures? She could have killed the guy. She could have offed herself.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
A thought provoking story -

I read and scored this before but apparently did not comment - or at least I did not look far enough back to find it - so I will now -

That makes it a good one in my book - agree or disagree withe way the author worked it out -

The plot was devious and worthy of Poe - lots of pain and darkness and even evil to go around - a a layer of good through it as well -

Nice work -

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 10 years ago
Cheaters must die!

I really love this story. Men and women need to learn the consequences of cheating. The wife dying in this story was the icing on the cake for me.

colddayscolddaysabout 10 years ago
It Reads Like a Henry Fielding Novel:Too Neat at the End

The main character, Randy is as bad as Jenni's tormentors. She is the victim who eventually accepts her fate as a sex slave. Think Stockholm Syndrome. She was set up and raped. Randy failed in his duty to protect or save his wife. His poorly thought out plan to beat up Jenni's boss deserved to fail.

Randy should have mailed the journal to MSN alone with a letter explaining that due to local corruption and threats on his daughter's life, he was forced to shoot the company's management team in their office.

Defend you family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The big about going nuclear was spot on, but I wouldn't say that it's been the right thing to do. I think it's one thing to separate from your wife because she has grown to love being a huge slut for hundreds of men, but it's another to involve her in the revenge when she was initially blackmailed into it.

That said, playing around with incurable diseases is probably the worst and most evil kind of thing someone can do. Everyone who praises Randy's actions should rot in hell. That's my opinion and I stand by that.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
butcher died too easily

he set her up, he blackmailed her, he gave her no way out. and he died a simple, easy death, quickly, from multiple gun shots.

sorry, but you were so intent on creating the "nuclear" event of the century, you forgot the story.

and in the end, what became of jana?

meh

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
My third time to read this, I must be a masochist. Excellent story.

I am not going to postulate the different ways he could have handled it, it was too late when he first got the bad news. I, too, wish that her boss could have slowly died from AIDS, it would have been too good for him. As for those that said "Go to the police", remember that it did not work as the Chief was related to Butcher (or whatever his name was) and had "partaken" of his wife's bounty. So, he did the right thing and I appreciate this fine author's acumen and ability to relate the story to us. I am surprised that he only collected 2.9 million in total.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Happy

I like a great revenge story.

I think it might have been more nuclear if most of them knew he was responsible for

it,revenge is better if they know it is your revenge.

searching0240searching0240almost 10 years ago
Thought Provoking

It amazes me that a country that worships the military, doesn't understand the concept of collateral damage. We killed over a million non-combatants in Iraq. Even the combatants were defending their homes and families. All of them, were people that did nothing to America. What were our "supposedly honorable" young men and women murdering for.

I felt sorrow for Jenni. Those that could only see a cheating wife, deserve our pity.

However..., the evil people running this game needed to be stopped. I would have preferred that Butcher suffered a long painful death. But the size and power of the forces arrayed against our little David, didn't give him many options.

However unintentional, her stupidity wrecked her husbands life. Perhaps Jenni's death could be viewed as a mercy killing.

Robert

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Butcher

Well it seems everyone wamted Butcher to suffer a long painful death, which I completely agree.

Husband wisely use his dieing friend to infect his wife. Shame the story had no wsy out for the wife. Also no new love for tge husband. Also I would have thought since the wife eas lots of extra sex. She could have been mpre sympathetic to jer husband not having any sex, amd therefore arrange for a pretty female to entertain him. Also wsy in these stories it is the imbalance of one partner having more sex than the other.

Can the authors in writing the stories at leadt give the poor barstard of a husband some additional extra sex other than his cheating wife !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
About this story

I liked it; although he could of had more friends and maybe a different scenario, like

many I know many ways that stories end and the bad guys are taken out with out the collateral damage !! The main bad man is Butcher!! STD's are fatal if not treated right and as soon as possible!!Yes the wife finally submitted to him although could you blame her after being beaten and threatened and her family being threatened!! My response would of been more subtle I never would of gone to her work;Also I would of had her call the head of the Corporation and quit it would of ended the game Butcher was playing with jenni!!Then I would of sent the journals too The FBI they would of ripped them apart and the police chief would of been in jail as someones bitch!! Thinking more some sort of deteriorating disease would of been a fitting end for the mean Bully and criminal twit!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I saw this story listed in the Revenge section.

I did not read it this time but wanted to tell you that I consider this to be one of the most powerful stories on here and to express my appreciation again. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FIVE

I loved the story!!!!!!!! Payback is a bitch.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 9 years ago
Payback in Spades!

There's payback and then there's the Nuclear Response. I love this story! Each and every one that used Jenni deserves what they got. Too bad about the collateral damage but you hang with trash, you go out with the trash! As for Jenni, yes she was initially a victim but had the choice of going to her husband for help before she cheated so no sympathy there.I would have loved to read a continuation of the potential romance hinted at the end.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
So close

I come back to this one from time to time. It gets so close to great, but that immediate and unknowing death just kills it for me. For everything that happens in this story...and you do create spectacular 3d characters while still making them effective villains...the slow sickly death of disease would feel way more satisfying than the sudden attack from behind (and I'm a bit of a softy in general...).

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
I don't get it...

This could and should have been contained by telling the truth early on. Jenni probably wouldn't have gotten HIV had she done so. So by not trusting and telling Randy from the beginning Jenni signed the death warrant for the family and ultimately herself.

Of course Randy was/is such a milquetoast that had Jenni told him he would have done nothing. He's a big talker our Randy but short on actually doing anything. World class cuck and coward. I feel sorry for Jana and the extended family but have little sympathy for Jenni or Randy.

The writing is strong if not a little stilted and sterile. This is especially true of the dialogue. Other than that the telling of the story was good, the characters flawed beyond redemption and there was no justice except as meted out by karma.

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
LMFAO

They got what they deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is probably the best cheating wife revenge story on the whole site. Wish there were more like this.

FirstJayFirstJayover 9 years ago
OMG

Cause and effect can be a bitch, but free will and our choices all have consequences. Here's to those unintended consequences. Think before you act and all that. Thanks for an interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Collateral demage for innocents

I think more about this story. There was 2 time point, where they could escap from this devil company and the local police and many inocent people and his wife would have avoided the HIV virus.

1. The wife should have told his husband everything, when she had been blackmailed and his boss made her wore sexy cloth in the job. She should have accepted the prison and his husband had waited for her after the prison. It may have been she and her husband would have found a rout to the FBI and she would have avoided the prison (and his boss, the head of the local police would have gone to the prison).

2. Husband would have set up a escape with his daughter (with his mother) to a other state, to ask for assisting from the FBI (witness deffence program) etc.

What do you thing about them who lives in the USA?

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
seekerraz

Did you read the same fucking story everyone else did put him in hospital and threatened his child and all the slut did was write a journal fuck her

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
They say;"Revenge is a two edged sword"

That means that you have TWICE the cutting power! You can cut on the fore swing AND on the back swing, while the careful user is safe, holding the handle!

I was kind of disappointed that Jenni was killed. She never saw it coming. At no point did she suffer, or have to face the consequences of her hateful actions. She never learned that the creator of her demise was the man she looked down on, and saw as a wimp. I would have preferred if she had learned that she was HIV positive, and how she got it!

She was worse than the people she fucked, because she did it all VOLUNTARILY, knowing the huge danger she was heaping upon her husband and child! There were some attempts to make her look like a victim, but that clearly wasn't the case. Hell, she sucked off her lover while watching her husband being beaten unconscious, with NO objection! At every step, she CHOSE her lifestyle. Blackmail cannot work on people with good morals and good conscience. It only works on those with something to hide, or on those that WANT to do what the blackmailers ask! Blackmail is always defeated with honesty. If she had reported her boss the first time he sent her the letter instructing her how to dress, she would have been free, using that letter as evidence. She knew this, and CHOSE to be a whore, because deep down, (actually, not all that deep, after all), she was ALWAYS a whore, even before she married Randy, and WANTED this!

Randy's 'nuclear response' was just like all the militarys strategic strikes, it hit everyone associated with the target, but completely missed the target itself! He didn't get direct revenge on his wife, but merely hit her by proxy. Her boss, as well as taking his wife, also stole his revenge from him! Randy only got satisfaction by default.

Well written, as always, Radk. Keep up the good work.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Also

Randy took a huge risk with his plan. He put his daughter in far more danger than his whore wife ever did! By infecting Jenni, he ran the risk (for months!) that his daughter too could be infected! When a person is aware that they are HIV positive, they can take precautions to protect those around them, but as Jenni was unaware, the chances of her infecting their daughter rose exponentially. All it takes is one little grazed knee, that 'Mommy will kiss all better', for his daughter to receive the same sentence as his intended victims! And, as with all active kids, scrapes and cuts are commonplace, and Randy couldn't possibly be there all the time, to protect her, when the girl is with her mother!

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Not much of a risk

Between school, being dropped off at his mom's a lot and Jenni being out of the house nearly all the time after her secret was exposed to him, his daughter probably never spent any time with at all with Jenni when he wasn't there to protect her. HIV isn't anywhere near as easy to spread as other communicable diseases.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

there were sevrel option's wich would destroy them from day 1 go to press with journall the campenay and evry one involved will be named take legal actions and after that year was over pay some fucking junkies to kill all those mofo's he would have had enough money but wel.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
too much

too absurd, too unbelievable, too wimpy, too stupid villains, too Eval villains, too easy on the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There is a huge difference between an adulteress and a rape victim

The blackmail and the criminal violence completely derail this tale. If she cheated on him entirely voluntarily and he retaliated in some ugly BTB manner, that would fit the genre properly. Adding this extra bit of criminality derails that because, if she's been forced to do this, she's a rape victim and not merely a cuckoldress. That's a problem as it's perpetrators, not victims, which an audience wants to see thrown under the bus. Unless, of course, you're the Taliban or Da'esh or some similar régime where rape victims deserve to be brutally stoned to death simply because they are no longer virgins.

The self-incriminatory conduct of the defendants (the bizarre statements from the corrupt local police chief, the DVDs) make no sense, unless these people intend to be convicted of crimes. Anyone acting this blatantly usually has the sense to only try this against people who can't go to the police - such as streetwalkers, drug addicts or illegal immigrants in jurisdictions waging misguided "wars on drugs" and criminalising prostitution or other related activities. "Officer, someone stole my dope" doesn't cut it, so drug-related disputes and robberies turn ugly quickly. The same was true of homosexuality and gender dysphoria in countries and time periods when those groups were hunted as criminals.

As soon as the narrator knew the local police were corrupt, he should have moved his family out of town or out-of-state and turned over a copy of all evidence to state and federal authorities. By waiting, he's only put his family in unnecessary danger.

They're pretty much painting him into a corner where he has to go to state police, and have conveniently revealed which cops are corrupt. That's really weird; a corrupt cop will normally pretend to investigate a crime, but do nothing useful - admitting that they're tampering with facts forces the victims to escalate to higher authority.

The AIDS bit is also completely wrong-headed as there are now prescription drugs which can keep HIV victims alive for decades. They don't cure AIDS, but they do keep the names off the obituary page. For that matter, if your friend knew he had AIDS, what was his motive for sharing this lovely gift with your late wife?

The plot is 1 * because, despite the plentiful sex and violence, this is so far-fetched that it makes no sense. That's not the same as merely disliking a "cheating wives" piece because the wife cheated on him. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Butcher is not the only evil bastard

There were some things he could have done to blow all this up without sentencing Jenni to death. Randy knew of her problem/abuse prior to marriage, just did not understand and did nothing to protect/help her - yet, he got off scotch free except for some emotional baggage. She was initially a blackmailed 'submissive' that needed help/protection from predators, eventually she had to mind-game herself into acceptance to protect her family. She wrote the journal screaming for help and Randy failed her. Upon discovery he could have had her actions discovered by law/corporate HQ but did nothing except try to be a stupid macho man. Only after his ego/body was crushed and Janna was threatened did he act - then it was to sentence her do death via a most horrible lingering method, condemning so many innocent lives - Randy was more evil then Butcher. I'm just glad Anna never knew what her son willingly did to Nuke so many innocents for Randy's revenge. Ya, shit happens but.....

Why did Butcher flip - what triggered his actions - a miss in story logic?

I had to go back to find/reread to understand why that phone call was so significant and what the fake message was about. I wonder how many readers missed these two critical lines of the story to understanding how Randy orchestrated her inevitable death?

timbel13timbel13over 8 years ago
Wow.

You know, the title is "Nuclear Response". Yes, it is over the top, but I quite enjoyed this work of FICTION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
warning this is fiction

And is soooo unreal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

The end of the story brought us what the husband ment by necular response. He knew there was no way out, so he ensured everybody involved paid in the end. To bad Butcher got off so easily. It would have served him right to have to die with Aids after a bitter divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ouch.

Now maybe this isn't all that realistic, but the sweetest part of all is that they'll never catch him. Sucks to be them, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For all of those commenters

That don't know the difference between fiction and real life and awarded 1*, I'm giving this story 5* just to piss you off. Come on people, it's FICTION. Treat it as such and understand what goes through the mind of someone that has been cheated on and how they wish they could respond to the betrayal they've experienced. 5* for such an excellent effort.

PeteCedar

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Here's The Deal

First off, this is not a revenge tale. In revenge everyone involved suffers, and also knows who perpetrated the revenge. This is a tale of justice. All that were involved in this betrayal, from the cunt wife, the jerkoff boss and all the minions who were participants either were murdered, infected, spread the infection or died from it. Our suffering husband and the child came out stronger and richer from the experience.

Real? True to life? Of course not. Anyone looking for realism should watch the news. Accept this as a cheating wife tale where the betrayed achieved the final justice and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why the sniveling about the lawyers cut

Lawyers generally take a third. The amount they get is decided on in advance of any action. So unless Randy is a total moron who handed the lawyer the money and allowed him to take what he wanted he had no reason to bitch especially as it was the shysters who convinced Randy to sue. But Randy was kind of a swiveling coward so mabye the sand in his twat complaining was just his default setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bs

The pos husband needs to blow his brains out !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Should have been titled "the dud"

That's what it was a dud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

five. Too bad the bastards didn't suffer more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
harryinva

Remember Manny? He was the instrument of a nuclear response. Who was it that sent the bitch to see Manny? Randy used his best friend to infect the bitch and in turn all the others. That's pretty nuclear in my book!!

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
out of his mind

Because of what his wife allowed to happen, hundreds of innocent people are hurt and/or infected.

OK, I guess thats what his nuclear means.

But ... why wouldnt any of these innocent victims now want to adopt the same attitude and seek some revenge on Randy and his family ?

As they say .... payback is a bitch.

4*

McAnonMcAnonalmost 8 years ago
McAnon

A well written story with a really unpleasant ending but then everything that happened to the husband and his wife was unpleasant. She could have told him right at the start about the blackmail but was already being drawn into a world of debauchery and whoredom. She started to enjoy herself and the guilt grew less and less. It wasn't too clear when she got herself infected by Manny but I am sure she knew what was happening to her and went along with it before she hit rock bottom. His revenge was also hers, so in a way she did repent and give him some closure. Butcher was the real villain and got his come upance in a satisfactory manner.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 8 years ago
Wow

What an amazingly contrived way of getting revenge, I loved it.

5/5

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I am all for revenge as long as the innocent (and ESPECIALLY children) are not hurt. It is what makes huedog a particularly despicable author, the children he consistently destroys.

And you did warn us it was nuclear and you did warn us that innocents would get hurt.

And that is what you wrote. Wrote it well.

I don't understand the people criticizing it by saying that it was bad because of what you said it would be.

Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How mipoic can he be

Sorry for you revenge seekers here, BUT this guy should suffer even more for his mindless revenge then his submissive wife that was taken advantage of (and he knew of her tendencies too). He promulgated a deadly disease - how many innocent spouses got infected? HIV/AIDS does not care who are cheaters or innocent! These spouses and families became innocent victims of their cheating husbands.

Interesting premise but a story that was not thought out well. As I find him as guilty as his abused wife/enslaved - definitely not the hero. Upon finding the journal he should have gone directly to the State Police or a lawyer, but definitely not wait a year after the beating and threats to his daughter. What type of wimp is he to not get his daughter to safety (i.e. his mothers house at least)?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

hell of a story. i liked it.

good show

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not enough revenge for me!

Most of the guys that he did get revenge on really didn't deserve what they got. They didn't know that his wife wasn't giving them sex freely! They were victims of Butchard as well. But Butchard got off too easy. He didn't die a long agonizing death. He didn't suffer like the cockold husband suffered. The husband didn't get to punish the security guards. Of anyone they deserved to be tortured over a long period before they died! That is the revenge that should have occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm all for BTB but this guy was a clueless loser

There is no way you don't notice that your heartless Cunt wife is a used up where. He obviously was not having much sex with her if any. That's the only excuse for not noticing her worn-out Cunt and ass. And the Cunt wife obviously wanted it from the beginning. If she had any morals or a heart she would have told her boss to fuck off right from the start. This is so stupid it's almost unreadable after pg2. By the time he tryst for revenge it's too late. He is so pathetic the only good ending is if he killed himself. Not much of a nuclear response more like a dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Great read. Gotta love WMD)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVED IT!!

Everyone got just what they were entitled to. Whore wife got dreaded by bastard boss. Bastard boss gets death sentence and then speeded up by enraged wife. All they guys who took advantage either die slow painful death or suffered financial ruin. All in all a very nice finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Manny I need a favor!!

Do all of the idiot commenters not remember who Manny was?? I'd say Randy got all of the revenge that he wanted!!!!!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Terrific Story, But....

....I agree with others who feel that killing off Jenni and Butcher (appropriate name, eh?) lets both off too easily. Only Randy and little Jana really suffered for their perfidy.

Nicely done slipping Manny in there to deliver the WMD to the transgressors! If you weren't reading the story closely, you probably missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow...I think the only person who's a wimpier cuck shit than the main character is the author.....open wide, pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nuclear Option is not a Precision Weapon - A Lot of People Die

As in real life when stuff gets bad enough a nuclear response is appropriate. When it happens, there are always more civilians killed and injured than leaders. It's the nature of the nuclear game.

The plot was an excellent story of Randy's command of his side of the war. Far from being a wimp, he was an outstanding General and made excellent war game decisions. Yes, there was collateral damage but certainly destroyed the right people.

Hats off to you RADK. A sobering tale well told. Good food for thought on a certain North Korea problem. Keep up the excellent work.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
Just read for the second time

I loved this. In the end everyone got what they deserved. Very good story. Its such a shame the good authors like this all went away.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Well written story

Just not my cup of tea.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
I Think I Get It.

Randy knew his best friend Manny had AIDS. He arranged for Manny to have a protracted sex session with Jenna knowing she would be infected and transmit that infection to dozens, scores, hundreds of clients including Butcher.

Apparently Butcher somehow finds out he's infected which causes him to bludgeon Jenna to death in a fit of rage. However, his motive for the murder is never explicitly stated. That is the triggering event. The police investigation, the autopsy and subsequent revelation that Jenna was the infected corporate whore cause the chain reaction that reeks the indiscriminate damage.

Very devious but flawed. What if Butcher doesn't find out he is HIV positive? Or he doesn't kill Jenna? Or has her "accidentally" eliminated by his security people? Or simply fires her and never reveals the infection to anyone?

Another words the triggering event was more a coincidence or pure chance rather than a planned event.

In fact, Jenna's murder actually suppresses the nuclear event. Had Butcher not discovered his was infected, the spread of the disease could have continued for months or years before it was discovered.

Tiger27Tiger27over 6 years ago
Bravo Sierra!!!!

For realism, this story is pure unadulterated bullshit! There is no way someone in that

organization didn't know and report those activities, not to mention the husbands

available options. Get real!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Sad realy sad!!!

Thats what a slut can do to a brave man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Come on

There was all kinds of shit he could have done to stop it after he found the journal. What bullshit!!!!!

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

All stories using aids as a revenge tool are lame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bah

The people should have been let know he was responsible for it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Warned

The author warned you before you read.it. I feel bad because Butcher wasn't alive to suffer in his dying. Justice was deserved by at least 411 people. The collateral damage is on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah, the story was a little brutal. Is that an oxymoron? But as someone else said, the author warned everyone. She could have quit the job and called the police to report the blackmail. But then there would have been no story and all those fictional people who died of AIDS might have lived. But when HIV got introduced into the equation all bets were off, and it became, as threatened, WMD. Sad story.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Wow, thought I had commented on this story before.

I don't think they left the husband any other options. Wife increasingly loved what she was doing, had no intention of quitting and all standing up to them got hubby was a bad beating and threats that they would kill his daughter. Butcher seemed like the kind of man who was connected and would do just what he said. As far as protecting the wife, he had to know that she needed protection before he could do that. He did try to protect her and got mauled. She never made any effort to get away from what she was doing. The fact that he was being watched constantly also kept hubby in line. I do love a plan that works. Know your enemy and know yourself and you will win more battles than you lose and so win the war. Make the enemy fight on your choice of battle field and the day is yours. Thanks again for the great story and for sharing it with us.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
good story

for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it was just different

I've always thought that line a scream. When asked if she enjoyed what she did, that being performing every conceivable whoring filthy act with an endless line of corrupt criminal pig animals she actually uses it. It wasn't better than what we had, just different.

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 5 years ago
Really cloacas lets look at this.......

I know you wrote your little rebuke a long time ago but ........"This kind of info is so common that as a writer if you don't know it then you've failed in your work. You put time into this story so do the work correctly."

You berate the author for his lack of the knowledge of the mechanics of AIDS Transmission and then go on to cite your reasoning as;

1. {It isn't transmitted easily vaginally because it requires a break or cut in the tissue and those happen more easily in the butt.}

Do you honestly think these fictional low life's who reside in fiction land use lube when shagging her up the arse or shagging her at all for that matter?

Do you think that her fanny stayed un-cut un-split and undamaged after the poundings it obviously took? What about her arsehole what do you think happened there? A few pretty large splits there I would hazard a guess! And what about her throat pounded raw? Yes I would more than hazard a guess on that one bleeding raw.

2. {Even then, it isn't transmitted that easily and condoms are extremely effective.}

Even allowing that this is fiction how easily is easily? Five six partners in a slow week is that merit enough to be classed as more than easily? Do you honestly, really believe that in any form of forced sex, the rapists care a diddly squat about condoms?

FFS this is not some cosy gay bar where HIV is high on the agenda sex is gentle and cuddly wuddly. It's forced sex, the way the fuckers want it up the arse, down the throat, in the fuckee as deep and as hard as possible....... and bareback!!

Sorry cloacas you have failed in your work as a critic on this story.

It gets a full 5 stars from me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A little long windeeeed. Slap happy papy #9

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

He's a wimp! Yeah....he got ass handed to him but he was more concerned abut his embarrassment than true justice! The story sucked! It was nothing but gratuitous sex!!!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 5 years ago
Clever Plot & Well Written

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp ? Lol

He killed hundreds of people and you think he's a fucking wimp ? Hahahahaha.....

The revenge here is so over the top that it is mind boggling that anyone would call the protagonist a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry,

I didn’t like it. The next time I want to be depressed I’ll watch the ten o’clock news. But thanks anyway.

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
My 2 cents worth

Peoples this in fact a brilliant story!...It covered everything from corruption, cheating, disease AIDS....Etc...The only thing missing was the Hot Dog Stand outside?....Top Marks from Me...5 Stars.★★★★★WOOF

dob092095dob092095almost 5 years ago
Way too little payback.

Liked the story. I’d have liked a bit of closure at the end. Like did the guards and the corrupt cop get hiv? Anyway, I still liked the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Top

Probably the.best nuclear revenge story extant. Four hundred and eleven people exposed to HIV . Butcher and the cheating wife dead. No wimp here. All his doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good old Manny

Best friend a man could ever want

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Very good story

Pretty much a downer all the way. Can't quite comprehend why Butcher killed Jenni when he was the one who whored her out to everyone. Well written good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No. Credulity. Whatsoever.

When something is this far over the top, and people favorite it, you understand why this planet is going to hell in a hand basket.

Subject13ASubject13Aover 4 years ago
I may have missed it...

...is it implied or out right said that, his friend Manny gave her HIV? It's too bad neither she or Butcher didn't live long enough to suffer. But other than that it was glorious.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Brilliant nuclear story

Jenni did everything that her "work husband" requested, even when the message came through Randy, so of course she slept with Manny. Very clever revenge story, at least Jenni's death was quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful Revenge

I couldn't have done it better myself I just hope everyone of them that forced her all die with AIDs and go to Hell.

desertdog43desertdog43about 4 years ago
I'm far from an office worker...

But can functioning adults be this stupid in this day n age ?

That fuck book diary was the key to burning the bunch of them to ashes with the help of federal gov.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
4 stars but agree with comment he should have went to Federal

Revenge OK but I don't like collateral damage

Don't believe end justifies means

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jenny

He should have gone to the Federal government with the book, and instead of running after her boss like that he should have asked Jenny to somehow get the DVDs from her office, and somehow get the evidence of the forged documents of the accountant office about her transaction details. If she is not intelligent enough he should employ a PD! With the book, the proof of forgery and the DVDs he could have screwed the company and have his revenge on all of them! Jenny though was into it she's more a victim than a conspirator, she should have been simply divorced but saved from the black mailing team, that would be really heroic of the husband!

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Good old Manny...

...anything for a pal! That was Manny.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nuclear for sure. Maybe the best story using AIDS for revenge I've ever read, and it was all the betrayed husband's doinf.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 3 years ago
Jenni, Jenni, Jenni....

The author hit it on the head, when he said this was a nuclear response of vengeance on the husband's part. The problem is, it should have been Thermo-nuclear. I kept hoping there would be some kind of redemption for the poor women, but at least she died quickly. Everyone involved got what they deserved, just not enough in some cases. She was a submissive, who didn't know how to get out of her problem, which probably wasn't a problem at all. Wonder what happened to her predissessor ??? And none of the sanctimonious women in the office did anything to help her. She was involved in an addictive sexual blackmail. She should have gone to her husband that first night. Which brings up 3 questions : 1) How did she get infected? 2) Did she know she was infected ? 3) Where did the name change in the final paragraph come from? I looked back , and couldn't find any reference. UNLESS it was the one phone call her husband made ...... The Bear is ambivalent. 5 stars . Good, but not great.

The BEAR

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Stupid. The theory of sicking HIV on them, is very unlikely. Several reasons. It's not 100%. Contagious. The idea of rampant multi-partner sex, involving unprotected, risky practices, without regular checkups is insane. HIV is pervasive enough that Manny might not have been the source.

My sympathies were with the submissive wife. She was a total victim in every respect. Fraud, blackmail, and every form of deceit.

He had the diary, his response should have been to the district atty. Husband needed to assume dominance over her. Instead, he wimped out.

Even after the beating, that option was available.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

He had a better "nuclear option" than HIV aids. Faster, nastier, more certain. Jennie's diary. She was a submissive and a complete victim. The husband needed to assume control of his wife, take charge of diary and her to local district atty, and federal prosecutor. So many employees were involved, depositions would have been devestating.

The legal system was the true nuclear option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dreadful!!!

Butcher needed to be butchered! A really horrible story. Jennie was unbelievably weak and disgustingly manipulated. Her husband was almost as weak and was a little brain dead. To be succoured into bracing Butcher in his own office?! what an idiot!! Dark and horrible! 2*s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous