Nude in Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers

He spread out the pictures he had taken and I must admit I liked what I saw, I had to agree with him I did looked good. But I still could not really believe I had actually posed naked and displayed myself to him like that.

Jan came over and added her approval; she put her arm around my shoulders "Wasn't as bad as you thought, was it."

I smiled at her and shook my head.

After Mike had left we dressed and Jan ran me home, when she dropped me off she told me that she would contact me as soon as she knew anything?

I wandered about my flat in a bit of a daze, had I actually agreed to work for Mike and was I the girl who this morning had stripped naked in front of a guy I had only met the day before and let him take pictures of me. I shook my head, I needed a drink.

It was two days before Jan contacted me, she told me that Mike's publisher had loved the photos Mike had taken of me. I felt a funny feeling in my stomach at the thought of someone else, someone I did not know looking at my naked body. She said that he wanted a set of me as soon as possible and she said that Mike said that if the weather was good he had set up a shoot for me the following day.

I felt the butterflies start up again. She said she would call me and I could catch a taxi over to her place at around tem the following morning.

All day I was in a state of agitation fighting with myself, could I go through with it, should I have said yes? It was a knock on my door that settled the whole thing I opened the door to find two burly guys standing there. One of them handed me a folded piece of paper, I opened it, it was a notice of pending eviction. One of them said that if I did not pay my rent up to date by the end of the week I would be thrown out.

"Where am I expected to get this sort of money by the end of the week," I asked

"That's up to you darling," he said with a nasty grin. "Try selling that pretty body of yours, we might even give you a few quid to get a closer look at it."

I slammed the door in there laughing faces.

It was that incident that tightened my resolve, yes I could do it, and I would do it. I poured myself a drink and ran a nice warm bath. Afterwards I went to bed early, now I really wanted to be fresh and looking my best for the following day, whatever it might bring.

During my sleep I had this strange but vivid dream. I was in this large lavishly decorated room at a swish ball, everyone round me was dressed in beautiful clothes, Mike was there with me dressed in an immaculate dinner suite. For reasons I could not understand I was wearing the wrap Jan had lent me the nigh before. I knew I had nothing on under it. The music was playing and I was dancing with Mike there were people all around us. Suddenly Mike took hold of my wrap and pulled it off leaving me naked, I heard gasps from the other dancers around us. Then they started to stand aside as we continued to dance around the room. It did not seem to worry me that I was naked or that everyone was looking at me. It felt wonderful; I was loving their attention. We were the only couple on the floor; Mike was twirling me around displaying my nakedness to everyone. People began to applaud and to throw flowers. It felt wonderful. Then I woke up.

It was a warm bright sunny day, I showered and had a light breakfast. I careful prepared myself, I was not sure what I should wear so I decided on a light jogging suit, I took note of what Jan had told me the day before and I did put on any underwear. She had explained that it left red marks on the skin that took time to disappear.

Jan rang to say the shoot was on and I got a taxi and I arrived at Jan's a little early she was still in her toweling robe. She offered me coffee and we sat eating toast. I told her about my dream and she laughed. She told me that Mike had rung her and suggested to her that might do a double shoot; "It might make you feel more relaxed if I am there with you."

I agreed, it sounded a wonderful idea. Then I inquired if I would be okay in the jogging suit.

She shook her head and explained that there was not usually a place where you could undress so she had found it better and much easier just wearing a coat. She also said it was quicker and easier to get back into if you needed quickly to cover up. She said she had several that would do and she said that I could borrow one.

We went through to the bedroom and she told me to pick one from her wardrobe I selected a long black one. I slipped out of my jogging suit and turned to Jan who was sat doing her make up "Do I look all right," I asked, she turned and I did a twirl for her.

"There is one little thing," she said. "It might be better if we trim your bush a little the punter's do like to be able to see everything."

I looked down at myself, I had, had a bikini wax a few days ago but I still had a bit of a bush. I blushed slightly, but she smiled, at my embarrassment. "Come over here and lie on the bed I will do it for you."

I went over and lay down on the bed; Jan kneeled beside my open legs and began trimming me carefully with a pair of small scissors. It felt quite exciting as she gently brushed away the cut hair. When she had trimmed me to her liking, she rubbed cream on me and shaved me smooth with a razor, and then she cleaned me up with a warm flannel and finished by spraying on perfume. I squealed loudly as for an instant as it stung my most tender parts.

She laughed at my discomfort. "You look almost good enough to eat," she said huskily.

"Well if we have time," I said smiling up at her. She leaned forward and kissed my smooth pussy lips, a shiver went through me as I felt her warm moist lips on my most intimate parts. Then her searching tongue was parting me and slipping inside me, I groaned loudly and arching my back forcing my pussy into her face, I clutched my breasts squeezing them in my hands as she continued to explore me with her exciting tongue, probing, licking and sending me into shivers of excitement, sadly because we were meeting up with Mike it was all over too soon but we both needed to take another shower before we left.

It felt strange walking out of her apartment wearing only a coat, knowing that I was totally naked under it.

We called and picked up Mike, he greeted us with a smile, it's a great day for your first shoot" he said.

I nodded although I was still not quite sure I could do it and I felt the butterflies start up again.

We last we arrive at a small park in the suburbs, the others met us in the car park and we all helped to carry the gear over to a small secluded pagoda style seating area in the centre of the park. Looking around I noticed thankfully that there were not many people around and the spot Mike had selected was well away from the main paths.

Mike explained that he wanted just to be as natural as possible and he would direct us. Alan had set up the cameras and Pete was unfolding a light screen.

Mike smiled at us "As soon as you are ready we can start."

This was it the moment I was dreading most. I watched as Jan slipped off her coat and handed it to Christine and then it was my turn I undid the buttons and slipped it off. I was naked in public for the first time I looked around me apart from our small group no one was close to us, just a few people walking their dogs away in the distance. I passed my coat over to Christine and stood there with nothing to hide my nakedness. I did noticed that both Pete and Alan looking at me with interest and I felt myself beginning to blush.

Mike instructing us to sit down together on one of the seats brought me back to reality. I followed his instructions still in a bit of a daze, here was actually doing this, was it really me who was sitting in a public park stark naked.

It was defiantly a comfort Jan being with me and I think it worked well, Mike seemed happy as he shot off picture after picture. After a while I began to get into the swing of things and I began to relax a little, it wasn't the big issue that I thought it would be. The fact that I was openly displaying my naked charms in front of the three guys had even began to turn me on, it was just like Jan had said. I did not even give it a second thought when Mike asked me to spread my legs a little more. I knew from what Jan had told me they do expect to see every intimate part of your body.

Even when two cyclists came over and stopped to see what was going on, I cheekily smiled and blew them a sexy kiss. I was getting incredibly turned on by the whole thing and when Mike at last called it a wrap, Jan saw what I was like, she came over and put her arm around me,

"You were great," she said kissing my cheek, "I guess you will want to stop over again tonight."

We slipped back into our coats and Mike took us all to a small bar just outside the park for drinks, there were about a dozen drinkers in the bar mostly men, a couple were playing on a small pool table, we got some interesting looks in our direction when we walked in. We seated ourselves around a table at the back of the room; the barman came over and took our order and returned quickly with our drinks.

"Well how did you like you first shoot?" Mike asked.

I smiled "It was far better than I expected."

"I told you, you would soon get used to it," he replied "and its not that big a deal being naked is it, and you seemed to be having fun by the end,"

I laughed. "It was not too bad today, there were not many people around I am not sure how I would feel in a crowded place."

Mike looked around "Like here in this bar," he said, "How would you feel if I asked you to take your coat off in here."

I looked at him "You are kidding aren't you."

He shook his head. "No I am not, this is just the sort of place that our readers like to see our girls in."

He picked up his camera and looked across at Jan "Just unfasten your coat and give us a flash of your tits,"

Jan smiled at him and undid the belt of her coat; she eased it off her shoulders it fell away leaving her breasts totally exposed. Immediately there were whistles and comments from the men standing around the bar, even the two pool players stooped playing and walked over to take a look. Jan just smiled back at them and took a sip of her wine as Mike shot off a couple of pictures.

Then he turned to me "Now it's your turn," he said to me. I knew I was going to have to follow Jan's lead. I felt very nervous about exposing myself in front of so many strangers, but I remembered the excitement I had experienced earlier during the shoot in the park. I looked across at Jan she was still sitting there seemingly unconcerned that the men were openly ogling her exposed breasts.

I nervously undid my coat and shrugged it of letting it fall into my lap. Now with two pair of firm young breasts on view the men around the bar applauded.

I again felt the thrill and the wonderful sensation knowing I was giving pleasure to people by exposing my body. Mike clicked away with his camera.

The barman came over with another bottle of wine. "This is for the young ladies" he said with a grin "With the complements of the house."

I noticed how he was staring intently at my breasts and I could feel my nipples hardening.

Nobody seemed to mind having two attractive topless ladies in the bar so Mike decided it was an opportunity to take things a step further, he called over and asked the two guys on the pool table if Jan could come over and join them for a game.

"No problem at all mate," one of the guys said.

Jan smiled and looked over at Mike. "What a good idea" she said, "I love a game of pool".

When she stood up and the coat fell away completely leaving her naked, there were more whistles and applause as she walked confidently across the bar to the pool table.

One of the guys playing offered her a cue and stood aside to watch. I could see that she was giving them some interesting views as she leaned over the table to take her shots. Mike hovered around the table clicking away with his camera. She even won the first game probably because the guy she was playing with did not seem to be able to concentrate on his game. I guess it was not often that he had the chance to play against an attractive young lady, especially one that had no clothes on.

As Mike returned he stopped and spoke to the barman who nodded and smiled at him. When he came back to the table I noticed he was carrying an empty tray "I have had a word with the barman, he said with a smile, "And he as agreed to employ you as a glass collector for the afternoon." He grinned at me and handed me the tray.

I knew now that this meant I was going to have to expose myself totally and although I was more than a little apperceive at the thought of being totally naked around these guys it did have some appeal to me.

I shook my head and smiled at him, "You really know how to set a girl up don't you." He grinned.

I took a deep breath, gritted my teeth stood up. My coat fell back onto the chair and my body was again exposed for everyone to see. I took the tray off him, and with my legs feeling more than a little unsteady I walked over to the table where most of the guys were sitting and began to collect up the empty glasses.

Jan was now sitting on a stool at the bar chatting to the two guys she had played pool with; I saw she was watching me with interest. I jumped and I saw her grin when one of the guys stroked his hand across my backside. But it was an exciting feeling being in such close proximity to the guys, knowing that I was exposing everything to them.

I suddenly realize what Jan had said to me yesterday about the feeling of wanting them to take her. I could feel myself getting very wet as I went around the small bar collecting glasses with Mike constantly photographing me.

We stayed in the bar for about an hour and everyone was quite disappointed when Mike decided it was time to leave, I would not have objected to stopping a while longer as by now I was getting quite a thrill out of it.

As we drove home Jan asked me if I had enjoyed my first day.

I nodded "Yes, I was dreading it before we started but as the day went on I really began to enjoy myself, and although a little daunting at first the session in the bar was really enjoyable. But I am feeling more than a little horny and I hope you have the same idea as me once we get home."

Jan smiled "Yes I think I know what we both need."

I smiled and hugged her too me.

Lady Grey
Lady Grey
462 Followers
12