Nude Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We eventually reached the other end of town. Since the street was coming to an end we decided to duck into the grocery store that was there. I think we both wanted to see if anyone would make a big deal of us walking in here topless. We were greeted with a welcome hello from the lady cashier.

So far so good, we walked from one end of town to the other and even into stores and no one seemed to care that we were half naked.

Claire and I walked down one of the aisles and made our way to the back of the store.

"Its cold in here. My nipples are getting hard", Claire said pointing to her tits.

"I wish I had some clothes", I said laughing. "So what do you think? Seems like no one really cares that we were topless. It was quite the rush wasn't it?"

"Yeah, no one even gave us a second look. This town is more liberal than I even hoped for. I thought we would at least get a few stares, but nothing", she said.

"So what do you want to do now?", I asked.

"Well, I'm going to go grab a water. I'm really thirsty", Claire said.

"Okay, I'm gonna grab a some stuff too, since we're here", I said.

We then split up and I went to grab some fruit. I got a couple of oranges and started on my way back to the other side of the store to where Claire might have been. It was cold in the store. The floor felt really cold on my bare feet, I kind of just wanted to get out of there and get back outside where it was warmer. I made my way back to the refrigerator case section where the drinks would have been, but Claire wasn't there. So I kept on going and turned the corner to make my way up to the front of the store when I spotted Claire in the middle of the aisle playing with the strings on her thong. She pulled the strings straight up and untied it completely allowing it to fall from her body. She was now completely nude in the middle of the store.

I ran up to Claire quick and said, "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm getting naked!", she said as she did a little dance in front of me.

"Don't you think your pushing it too far?", I asked her.

"No, no one cares we're topless. I'm tired of wearing this thong. People behind me probably already think I'm naked, so I thought I'd just do that then. Besides, you know you want to", Claire said as she tugged on the sides of my thong.

"Sure I do, but not when we haven't figured out if we can even go topless yet", I said.

"Well, I'm going naked, you can stay clothed if you want", she said and then turned her back to me and made her way to the cashier. I followed Claire watching her add a little more sway to her naked hips as she walked. She looked incredibly sexy as her naked body stood out in stark contrast to her surroundings. Her large tits bounced with every step, and the way the lights reflected off of her tanned body made me think of joining her. She looked amazing naked. She looked better in the nude than she did wearing clothes. It was quite a sight.

Claire was really enjoying this, and who could blame her? The problem was that I was getting more and more jealous by the second, but I still wasn't ready to go fully naked.

We paid for our stuff and the cashier complemented Claire on her "outfit".

"I love your tan", the cashier said.

"Thanks. Glad you like it", Claire said. "I'm not bothering you by being naked am I?"

"No, not at all", she said. "We've had lots of topless people come in here before, you're the first nude though. There's no public nudity ordinance with all the nude beaches on the island. So I'm surprised more people don't go around nude."

"Well thats good to know. I want to make sure I'm abiding by all the laws", Claire said smiling at the good news.

"Let me go grab one more thing quick", I said as I ran to the back of the store. I grabbed another water for myself and then decided to join in on the fun Claire was having. I pulled loose the strings that held my bottom together and pulled it off my body. Now naked, I made my way back up to meet Claire.

"Wow", the cashier said. "You two have the most beautiful bodies. If I looked like you guys naked, I'd never wear clothes either."

"Thanks", I said smiling back. "But thats no reason not be naked too."

"You're probably right", she said.

We paid for our things and made our way back outside. We stuffed our thongs in our grocery bag and started the walk home. It felt really great to finally be naked downtown. I was really getting turned on walking down the busy street completely nude, I wanted to get home and make a run for my vibrator when Claire mentioned she wanted to make one more stop. She wanted to stop into work and say hi. I thought she was crazy, but I think she had an ulterior motive.

We walked into the cafe and made our way to the bar. Claire waved to some of the people she knew, but wanted to say hello to her boss. I think her motive was to get her boss to allow her to work in the nude, I just didn't think she was going to be able to pull it off.

"Hey Francisco", Claire said.

"Claire, oh wow. You're naked! Is this how you normally dress when your not here?", Francisco asked.

"Pretty much. Jess and I love to parade around in the buff as much as we can. If it wasn't for working here I'd always be naked", she said.

"Well, because of health reasons I can't let you work in the nude", he said.

"Oh come on Francisco. How about at least just a couple times a week", Claire said while leaning over the bar and pushing her tits together.

"Alright. We'll try it for a little while, but only a couple days a week. We'll see how it goes. If I get too many complaints though, then you're gonna have to stay dressed", he said.

"Yay!", Claire said. "Thank you so much Francisco. You won't regret it."

"We'll see about that", he said.

We then left the cafe and started back home. It turned out to be quite the night. We discovered we could be naked anywhere on the island with no chance of getting arrested, and Claire worked it out with her boss so that she could work naked. It was pretty much our dream come true. I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Here I was completely nude downtown, in the middle of a crowd of people. It was a lot to take in. This definitely changed things a bit. There was no reason to ever get dressed again.

We rounded the corner to head down the street back to the house when Claire pulled me into an alley behind a building.

"Come here, I can't wait till we get home. I need to taste you right now", she said as she got on her knees and started licking my clit.

It was getting hard for me to stand as she worked on my pussy with her fingers, and my clit with her tongue.

She stopped quick and looked up at me and said, "You looked so hot when you came back up to the register nude in the grocery store. I wanted to jump you right then and there."

Laughing I said, "Thanks babe. You looked amazing when you got naked too. You have this aura about you when you're nude that's just so sexy."

With that Claire went back to work on my pussy. The way her tongue flicked over my clit was making my legs weak. I had to lean up against the wall in the alley just to make sure I wouldn't fall.

"Ohhh Claire.. mmmm... your tongue feels so good", I moaned.

I was trying to be quiet, as the alley wasn't that far from the main street in town. Anyone could walk by and see us there.

"Oh gawwwd... ", I screamed. "You're going to make me cum."

Claire then increased her tongue speed on my clit in an effort to get me off. And it worked.

"I'm cummmmmmmmmming...", I screamed.

I then almost fell on top of Claire as my orgasm subsided. It was going to be tough to walk home, but we managed. We made it home and Claire and I ended up balled up in a 69 for a couple hours just reliving the night over and over. We spent the rest of the weekend nude, and Claire ended up going to work nude the following Monday. Our life pretty much was heaven from then on. We were like Eve and Eve in the garden of eden. This idea couldn't have turned out better.

12