All Comments on 'Nudest Resort Visit with Friend'

by HGriffin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 10 years ago
Enjoyed your story

..and like the premise of sending your wife off with a male friend to a nudist resort, knowing they'll be fucking.

playman64playman64over 10 years ago
I liked it.

It was a nice hot story. I have taken some swinger wife's to swing

Parties when hubby's couldn't go

argon37argon37almost 6 years ago
Definite turn-on

Loved the spontaneity of the relationship and the "naughtiness factor" of sex with the best friend. Definitely a "scenes we'd like to see", and I'm sure a fantasy that all readers can relate to. Very well done.

270498270498over 2 years ago

Nice Story. You should continue this series. I enjoy the teasing, flirting and games more than the sexual act. AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We went to a clothing optional adult resort for a 4 day weekend this summer. Most visitors, like us, stayed nude. Plenty of open sex at night but during the day, hit the trails and people were fucking everywhere! We plan on going back next summer with the camper and not rent a cabin.

xiabxiabover 1 year ago

What I enjoyed most about your stories its Sandy’s raw exhibitionism and the idea of a woman unabashedly enjoying t. While I believe there is such an exhibitionist of this type in most women when can give vent to it it is most exciting.

Horny1975Horny19756 months ago

I love the freedom that Sandy shows with her exhibitionism and must be a real joy to see and be part of. Great story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHGriffin@HGriffin
641 Followers
"Linda" and I have lived an exciting life together. We relive our adventures through these stories. Though not 100% true, some are quite close to that figure. All have a vein of reality and are embellished to make them more enjoyable to the reader. Most times real life isn't q...