Nudest Resort Visit with Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

I just looked at Dave and shook my head and said, "It looks like we have created a monster, do you think you can help me out with this one?"

Smiling he said, "Oh man, I can so help you out. Count me in."

Sandy using over dramatic acting, got up and sticky with our juices, made her way to the bathroom where she again showered and cleaned herself inside and out before returning still naked to join Dave and me. "Look I hate to fuck and run, but that little session wore me out. If you two will excuse me I'm going to crash in bed. Jim, you and Dave can sit and drink all you want but I'm done for."

Dave I had a fantastic time, you're a good fuck, not quite as good as my hubby here, but still a damned good fuck. We will definitely be doing this again." With that she kissed Dave and as she left the room she looked at me and said, "Don't be too long, I save one more for you when you come to bed." and smiled.

Dave, Sandy and I did go back to the nudist resort, together this time and we did come up with a few sexy games for her to play.

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers