All Comments on 'Nudist'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Anyone who describes rape as even slightly OK or deserved is a complete arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Haha

Anyone who reads the genre when they know they don't even like it and then comments unconstructively is a more well fucked arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarity!

This is the most amazing conversation I've ever seen in a comment threat. Anonymous number 1: you're fucking stupid. I don't approve of rape in the slightest, but this story isn't about rape, it's about nonconsentual sex that is actually secretly wanted, and you should have known that before you read it. Anonymous #2: you're fucking hilarious. I love you.

selkiesongselkiesongover 9 years ago
Hot!

A classic story. Sexy and hilarious at the same time. Well done! And for the rape phobic types (why the fuck are you here??), I am a woman, and I'm all into women's rights, but I'm also the daughter of a cop and I beleive if a woman is going to wander around scantily dressed (or naked!!!! holy shit!!!!) she's taking on unnecesary risk and she better be prepared to defend herself. Unless of course she doesn't WANT to defend herself, cause, let's face it, sometimes a girl just needs to get laid. LMAO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous