Nudist Boat, the S.S. Happy Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded that it was ok, but asked if she explained the dress code. She excitedly replied, "Well, I made sure the parents didn't hear, because I wasn't inviting them anyways, but I did tell them clothing is optional and Sara and I will probably be nude the whole time. They seemed ok, because they've seen naked people in the Keys already. We told them how much more fun they'll have if they join us, and how Sara has taken to it so quickly. They said they'd think about it. I suspect it's like you've always said, 'It's easier when everybody around you is doing it.'"

I asked how and when they might drop by, which Melody replied, "They're not leaving for another four days, like us, so they'll call us on the radio when they want to come over. I marked our position on their chart and gave them your monitor frequency."

Realizing a wrinkle in the plan, I asked, "Well, if they drive over to us, their parents might catch us nude and not let their kids stay. So, it's probably better if you go get them in the skiff, don't you think?" She agreed with my plan, hugged me, then sped off to the bridge to call and make sure they stay put.

As her bare butt wiggled up the ladder, I realized I didn't get an explanation for her nude return in the skiff. She has a tendency to leave out incriminating details like that. I stopped her when returning from the bridge, and in a stern, fatherly tone asked, "One more thing there young lady. I believe you left out why you two returned in the nude... and yes, we saw you from the shore."

Caught literally with her pants down, she confessed, "Well, um, when Sara and I were already in the skiff, about to leave, Tom's brother said he didn't believe us that we got naked on our boat. We swore that we did and said for them to watch us prove it. So, I made sure Tom's sister stood in the cabin door to make sure their parents stayed below, when Sara and I stripped as we sped off. All they saw were our backs, but we showed them alright."

I replied, "Alright, I suppose that wasn't so bad. Besides, seeing you two strip naked in an open boat, may give them added courage."

A few hours later, I sent Ginnie and Matt in the skiff to fetch Rachel and friends from the shore. They left with Matt in shorts and Ginnie in a bikini, and said they'd decide on the way whether to get nude or not. At Ginnie's request, for the time being at least, Melody and Sara donned bikinis.

The skiff returned in about a half hour without the co-eds. A nude Ginnie and Matt returned to report that Rachel and her friends would join us tomorrow night instead. Ginnie and Matt kept their clothes on when they began their search through the campground and eventually found the group's camp. Rachel and her friends were getting ready to go into Islamorada for some bar hopping. Ginnie tried her best, but only got them to promise joining us the next night. They were also still a little apprehensive about the whole nudity thing.

Matt said to them, "Well, you'll miss having fresh lobster tonight then. And don't be nervous about taking off your clothes. We're all friends and you'll love it once you get over the initial fear. It's so relaxing and liberating. This is actually our first day nude in public and you can see how comfortable we are already." Matt then dropped his shorts with Ginnie following his lead.

The three students stared again in shock, before Ginnie and Matt turned and walked nude back to the skiff. They took the long way through the campground, both feeling the need for an exhibitionist thrill. They walked proudly, and even skipped, past many wide-eyed campers on their way to the beached skiff.

The rest of the evening was quiet on the boat, enjoying fresh lobster and a late night swim. Everybody was really tired from the busy day and crashed early.

On the second morning at sea, Sara caught me with a morning hard-on as I emerged from my stateroom. I was still pretty groggy and didn't even realize my engorged state. Besides, it's usually not a big deal, because everybody else has seen me hard before. But Sara is transfixed on my crotch and quite beside herself with obvious mixed emotions. I knew from previous conversations that Sara didn't date much, so was probably a little on the inexperienced side when it came to sex.

But before I get a chance to apologize, Melody pipes in and says that I get that way in the morning or when I want to have sex with Mom. Now really embarrassed, I mumble something of an apology in attempted jest as I head to the bathroom.

I emerge shortly, relieved that my dick deflated quickly, and find Sara waiting in the hall staring once again at my crotch. Melody is behind her and whispered what I gathered was something about how my dick returned to it's normal size.

Throughout the trip so far, Sara did her best to avert looking at body parts not normally on display. I overheard Melody talking with her mother earlier about trying to convince Sara that it's ok to look, but that she was still extremely embarrassed by the whole nudist thing. Knowing how convincing my daughter can be, I'm sure Sara will be quite comfortable after a few days on the nudist Love Boat.

People seemed to be just doing their own things throughout the day, and the only excitement was a couple of small boats filled with guys that wanted to party with nude Ginnie and Keiko. We invited them aboard, but only if every guy abided by the dress code, nude. Both boatloads chickened out, as typical.

The underlying tone and sexual tension throughout the day hinted at the possibility of some public sex that evening. Nipples and dicks were rising throughout the day, helped along with the endless teasing. It seemed Matt was picked on the most.

I was excited that I'd soon be watched having sex with my wife, although it wouldn't be the first time in public. Only yesterday I finally saw my long-time friend Ginnie nude, and now I'll get to watch her have sex, wow! And if things go really well, Keiko will have a new dick to play with and I'll get to dip my own tool into Ginnie, fulfilling a five-year fantasy.

As darkness approached, Keiko and the two girls prepared dinner in the galley, as Ginnie and Matt set off again to fetch Rachel and her friends. This time though, they headed out in the skiff without any clothes. I busied myself preparing the evening music and wine selection.

Rachel, Aaron and Bonnie decided to join us this time, admitting they were hungry and curious about the whole nudity thing. The greetings were awkward, as the co-eds didn't know where to look when shaking hands of a nude stranger. Rachel was shocked at seeing her younger sister nude around everybody else, and her protective instincts demanded Sara cover herself. Rachel lost the ensuing fight between siblings when Sara and Ginnie ganged up on her. Sara and Melody then went inside to help in the galley, sensing the need for Rachel to cool off.

I did notice the three guests appeared to be sans underwear, which led me to believe they were at least considering going nude. Matt and I ducked inside to get drinks, as Rachel and Ginnie talked. Once all six of us had drinks, I asked if they would like to join us and get nude. Embarrassed, they slowly began to explain that the talk of the day had been about that subject. They confirmed my guess that neither has seen any of the others without clothes, which makes it doubly awkward. But, they decided to try it, as new things are what college is all about.

Silence on the aft deck ensued, with the three college co-eds nervously fidgeting. Trying to avoid looking at each other, or us three nudies. To ease their fears, and wait until the strong drinks take hold, I began in on my usual philosophical nudist speech. Matt and Ginnie also contributed, with thoughts on their recent conversion.

Melody and Sara surprised us when they shouted from the deck above us, "Mom said dinner would be ready soon, but we still have time for a quick swim!" As Sara's last words were heard from mid-air.

The excitement was just enough to break any fear, as Rachel, Aaron and Bonnie quickly stripped and were over the side. Matt and Ginnie joined them as I began preparing the aft deck for the feast.

When dinner was ready, the swimmers began climbing back on the boat. The three new co-eds were last, and although frolicking away just moments ago, they became pensive and hesitated getting out of the water. Ginnie helped calm their fears, and announced the rest of us would stay in the cabin until they were seated at the table, thus hiding their bottoms at least. We returned to find Rachel and Aaron nude and relatively comfortable, but Bonnie was nervously wrapped in a towel. We all settled in, and began on Keiko's seafood feast.

Towards the end of the meal, Bonnie still hadn't loosened that towel, so I called her on it. She sheepishly explained that all the time growing up with Aaron, less than a year older, they've never seen each other naked, and it was just so creepy. I voiced that I was shocked, since they grew up in free-spirited Miami and no doubt had plenty of opportunities. But the pair shook their heads in agreement.

A lively conversation ensued, as each of us at the table telling about our experiences with siblings, and not if, but when we each saw a naked sibling. Bonnie and Aaron both seemed surprised at how common it appeared, which seemed to make it just a little less creepy for them. They were sitting next to each other, and Aaron was the first to react. He pushed himself back from the table to the gaze of a curious, yet bashful Bonnie.

She let out a gasping yelp, as Aaron apologized for his embarrassing erection that only she could see. The rest of us laughed, and assured Aaron not to be embarrassed. His erection is a natural reaction and accepted amongst us. Keiko even teased that Matt and I may just join him when Bonnie and Rachel expose their all.

With all eyes now on her towel, Bonnie said, "What a day this has been, huh. Well, alright, I suppose it's only fair then." She pushed herself back from the table as Aaron had, allowing only her brother a view below her waist, and ceremoniously unwrapped her towel. Aaron was just in silent stare, as the rest of us marveled in awe at her spectacular boobs. The perfectly-shaped C-cups stood proud, and were capped by very suckable nipples.

Unable to contain himself, Matt blurted out, "Wow, your tits are awesome... shake them a little, please, please." Feeling a newfound freedom, she gives them a couple shakes back and forth, to the group's applause.

Ginnie looks down to find Matt sporting a full erection under the table, and couldn't resist saying, "Hey, it looks like my boyfriend really likes you Bonnie. Stand up honey, and show them how much you're a breast man." To the encouraging cheers from all the women.

Knowing he doesn't really have a choice, he stands up and proudly waves his dick for all to see. He then motions for Aaron to stand up, while also asking me if I have one yet. I answer, "It looks like I'm only about half mast, but you know I'm more of a pussy man myself. Although, I think Rachel and Bonnie could coax it out of me... ladies?"

Aaron was in his own little world transfixed on his sister and didn't even hear Matt's request to stand up. It took an elbow jab in the ribs from Bonnie to bring him back, as she said, "OK bro, I will if you will. We gotta do this sometime. You too Rachel... one, two, three." And on three, they all stood up to the gawking eyes of us all.

Rachel already had her boobs on display during dinner. They were not very big, and matched her skinny frame. They were creamy white from a lack of sun, but during dinner, her nipples grew very prominent and quite erect.

When Rachel stood up though, she revealed her best asset. She had a pencil-sized line of hair emerging from between her still-crossed legs. I was anxious to see those stems parted, no doubt harboring a shaved pussy.

The women were delighted to see Aaron in full glory. He was definitely smaller than Matt and I, but being almost 20 years younger, his dick stood straight up, the tip almost touching his belly.

The rest of Bonnie's body certainly complemented her awesome boobs. Her pubic hair still had full coverage, but was blond like her head. So her pink lips were easily seen, even as she kept her legs tightly together like Rachel. This is definitely going to be a fun night.

Rachel wondered if I'd kept up my part of the bargain, and said to me, "Well, here we are. Did it work? Are you hard yet? Let's see."

I took a quick look, and then said to the girls, "I'm sorry, but not quite yet. It still needs just a little more encouragement ladies, and I wouldn't want to disappoint you two. I'm sure if you gave me a little more of a peek, we'd have lift-off for sure."

Bonnie and Rachel both rolled their eyes, but eventually gave in, and stepped back to sit up on the railing with legs crossed. Keiko wanted to play too, and coaxed Ginnie to join her on the rail with the two co-eds.

Keeping in the spirit of my "lift-off," Keiko counted down from 10. When she reached "lift-off", the four women opened their legs for us guys. I was already very hard from the anticipation. So to the awaiting cheers, I stood to show-off a super erection, compete with purple helmet and swollen veins. We all laughed hysterically, bringing an end to all the tension and ready for the campfire songs, so to speak.

We then cleaned up the remnants of dinner and sat around the aft deck in bliss. The music was playing, the air was warm and the wine was flowing. I took the opportunity to get the games started and said, "So you newbies can see that our version of nudism is just a little more amorous than hanging around naked. We really don't have any hang-ups about our bodies and we celebrate that we're sexual beings. So, feel free to ask questions to anybody about their bodies or sexual habits. The teasing is the fun part. Also, go ahead and touch whatever of whomever you desire."

Breaking the shocked silence, I said, "Let's start off with you, Rachel. What burning question do you have for any one of us?"

She thought for a bit and then shyly asked, "Well, at the moment, I'm just thrilled to finally see Aaron naked. I've wanted to since the first time we met, about four years ago. So, Aaron, I really like your dick... and, um... can I touch it?"

An eager Aaron nodded with excitement, and confessed himself about always wanting to explore her body too. He and his sister then stood to swap seats. As they were maneuvering around the crowded deck, he playfully brushed his semi-erect dick across his sister's taught belly, leaving a trail of pre-ejaculate ooze. A totally creeped-out Bonnie reeled at him and punched him good in his arm, while sternly reminding him they are brother and sister.

Keiko piped in to say, "Hey, brothers aint so bad. They're pretty convenient, and keep their mouths shut." We all looked at her with curiosity and vowed to press her later for some stories.

Rachel quickly grabbed a handful of Aaron's dick and balls. She kept at it as if it had been a long time for her. He quickly became full erect and pleaded with her to stop before erupting. She stopped squeezing, but kept her hand around his shaft for the next hour or so.

I then next asked Ginnie if I could play lightly with her pussy. Gaining approval from Matt first, she laid face-up across my and Keiko's laps. I got to finger her pussy lips while Keiko teased her nipples, as we all continued chatting.

Thus began a free for all of pulling, grabbing and squeezing body parts. The sexual excitement in the air was thick, as we chased each other around the deck. And after a few hours of sexy talk, teasing and groping, Keiko and I started in with the serious stuff. I made sure we had an audience, and then lifted her up against me as I stand. My beautifully-excited wife wrapped her legs around me as she lowered herself onto my super-erect dick. We began screwing in earnest.

Matt and Ginnie were next, followed by Rachel and Aaron. Everybody was grinning with the excitement of watching and being watched. Bonnie piped about being left without a partner, so I sensed we needed to take this to the next level. I positioned Keiko so that Bonnie could suck on her nipples while I continued pumping. I then moved behind Bonnie, and slipped my dick into her awaiting pussy. I grab handfuls of her soft and pendulous boobs as I pump away; gaining the attention of the entire boat.

By the end of the night, each of us had our turn with everyone else. Even Aaron and Bonnie had a go at it, no doubt opening up a new chapter between brother and sister.

The next morning we all awoke in a pile of intertwined naked bodies. After the hangovers subsided to a manageable level, the three newbies asked if they could stay with us for the rest of the trip. A collective "yes" made them an official part of our nudist clan.