Nuubian Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now come here, big sister. It's time to clean out your little sister's messy pussy with your tongue!" Aghast, the big-titted Nolani was freed from her bonds temporarily by two of the Warchief's vigilant guards, only to be thrust to her knees behind Awika's cum-seeping snatch.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? I better see some cunt-slurping fast or I'm sacrificing your cute pussy, tits, and ass," Hakomsa shouted. That seemed to have the desired effect. Nolani pushed her mouth tentatively forward, and her tongue began exploring between Awika's soft cunt lips. But the older girl's zeal didn't satisfy the brutal Warchief, and his reed-woven whip cracked against Awika's breasts. The younger sister cried out even as Hakomsa warned, "Better slurp faster, slave, or I'll whip your little sister's tits raw!"

Nolani's will seemed to crumble just then. All sense of decency fell away from the older girl, and she licked out her little sister's cum-filled hole with bestial desperation. Her tongue flicked and slurped up the gobs of sticky cum until Awika's pussy glistened afresh with only her older sister's saliva to coat it.

Nolani received her reward, for just then Hakomsa positioned his cock from behind, nestling the egg-shaped head between Nolani's slightly thicker, dark purple labia.

"Here's your turn, bitch." So saying, the cruel Warchief planted his cock firmly in the girl's snatch, thrusting back and forth as his hands gripped her shoulders. Her constant moans sailed over the ramparts, entertaining the warriors lounging in the courtyard below.

Nolani was dimly aware of laughter from the men below as Hakomsa continued to spear his rod of angry flesh too deeply into her warm cunt. Her breasts shook with the force of his constant fucks even as he gripped the nape of her neck, plunging her face forward into the sopping wetness of her little sister's snatch.

She was ordered to lick her little sister's pussy and 'Make her cum!' Nolani obeyed. The big-breasted slave girl sucked, cajoled, and tormented Awika's nerve bundle until she had no choice but to surrender.

'Ooohhh FUCK. Spirit condemn me, but I love Nolani's tongue pressing against my joy button,' Awika thought. Still, the other part of Awika recoiled. 'This is your sister's tongue...eating out your pussy...this is sick!'

But the naked girl's body overwhelmed her mind. Awika cried put, her fluids gushing into Nolani's face. Hakomsa roared with approval, his cock flung forward into Nolani's damp heat in time for a second eruption of cum, and this time it would be Awika's turn to slurp out their captor's seed from the pussy of the sister she loved.

******

The moon hung bright and pale in the sky like a ghostly orb. Hakomsa's tribe had prepared for the monthly Ritual of Sacrifice to the cruel god they worshipped - Elal, god of war. The ritual could only be carried out on ground the tribe regarded as sacred. After making the day-long trek on foot, Hakomsa's warriors, witch doctors, attendants, and captives led the procession of the common people, 400 or so all told, to a rocky outcropping of hardened lava overlooking the crashing waves of the sea.

They called it 'The Place of The Soul Thief' because they believed that during the human sacrifice Elal took the soul of the offered human as payment for his continued high favor.

Hakomsa had settled into his reclining throne, watching his senior witch doctor prepare Nolani for sacrifice. The beautiful young woman would not be killed immediately. First she would 'pay homage' to the highest ranking warriors of the tribe.

The witch doctor Zomaru prepared the victim. He rubbed ocher onto Nolani's naked skin just above her pussy, creating the skull symbol encircled by a snake, which was Elal's sacred sign. Then he took a thin, cruel needle, dipped it in a potion of cleansing, and pierced each of Nolani's nipples as the girl screamed and thrashed on the altar. Four guards held her arms and legs steady.

After inserting bright, golden hoops through both nipples, Zomaru put the sacrificial collar around Nolani's neck - a thick, black band made from the hide of the oxala beast. Wooden ringlets at the back and sides of the collar allowed three servants, each holding a long wooden staff with a hook on the end, to attach to Nolani's collar and lead her in any direction they wished.

"Please don't do this!" Nolani wailed. The low ranking warriors made a circle around the sacred altar, their hands pounding against a row of drums, tattooing the night with a steady beat. The fifteen highest-ranking warriors lay in a tighter inner circle around the altar, each naked and rippling with muscle. Their cocks stood erect, eager for a taste of the sacrificial female's pussy.

The three servants guided Nolani to the first cock. Although the dusky-skinned beauty tried to struggle, they eventually positioned her sweet sex over the first warrior's manhood. The first warrior simply lay there, as ritual demanded, watching with anticipation as they lined up the struggling girl's pussy above his penis and forced her to engulf his cock.

Nolani moaned, her body feeling the fullness of the first warrior's cock as she sank all the way down on him. Her nipple rings swayed back and forth as she bounced up and down that straining prick. The first warrior's grunts were counterpoint to the girl's moans and pleas.

"Please, Great Warchief, do not sacrifice me to you god. I will fuck all of your warriors. I will suck their cocks and let you fuck my ass. Please, anything else but this. Don't kill me!" she cried. Nolani's hands pressed firmly against the chest of the man whose cock she now rode. The servants used the collar to hold her in place, giving her just enough freedom of movement to hump that hard cock, but not much else.

Hakomsa watched with satisfaction as the older sister continued her journey towards sacrifice. He ignored her cries for mercy, and instead turned his gaze to the younger, creamy-breasted sister who knelt naked before him. He had chosen to spare this younger girl, making the slender Awika the newest addition to his harem.

She knelt between his legs now, her mouth bobbing up and down his cock. Her sweet lips formed a tight ring around his shaft as she slurped and sucked until pre-cum leaked from the sides of her mouth. More cum dangled from her lips in silky tendrils as she withdrew her face from his cock for a moment.

"Suck my balls, slave," Hakomsa ordered.

Awika licked up and down the length of his shaft before suckling and massaging his balls with her tongue and lips. Hakomsa fisted a hand in the gorgeous girl's hair, admiring her cute face - the button-like nose and ocean-blue eyes, even the soft planes of her cheeks - as she impaled her mouth once more on his penis, gurgling when Hakomsa thrust his pelvis upward, wedging his manhood into the back of the poor girl's throat.

She seemed about to choke, but she managed to relax her throat muscles and take in a breath through her nose.

"UuuuhhhH. Yes, you little cock-muncher. In just one day I have trained you well," Hakomsa sighed. He gently caressed the nape of Awika's pale neck, shoved his cock deeper still, and exploded. The copious surge of cum burst in the teenage girl's mouth. Awika's startled "Mmmmpppphhh!" pleased Hakomsa as he felt his cock spasm inside her warm mouth.

Awika tried to swallow, but she could not get all of it before Hakomsa jerked his manhood free, painting her lips, chin and breasts with several final, powerful spurts of cum.

Awika's face and tits glistened with seed. Now Hakomsa roared at her, "You think you're done for the night? Get over here and impale that cute pussy on my hard, cruel cock. I want you facing the altar so you can watch big sister get sacrificed!"

With a look of misery, Awika reluctantly mounted Hakomsa's already reinvigorating penis, facing away from him and toward the altar. The momentarily flaccid cock seemed to spring obscenely back to life as the young woman positioned her pink pussy lips around his egg-shaped cockhead and gently sank herself downward.

Awika moaned, biting her lip as the cock embedded itself into her heat like a sword. The hard fullness tore into her most intimate place, creating sensations she didn't want to acknowledge. She began to hump up and down that cock, her hands spread to either side of Hakomsa's legs for leverage.

Hakomsa watched with satisfaction as that teenage pussy rode up and down his shaft, slipping partly off of his prodigious penis before ramming downward, engulfing him completely. Already a new load of pre-cum leaked between the seal of her cunt lips.

But he noticed too that Awika's eyes were squeezed tightly shut, blotting out her big sister's performance near the altar.

"Fuck me HARD and keep your eyes OPEN bitch, or I swear I'll have you join your big sister up there on the altar!" Hakomsa shouted.

Reluctantly Awika opened her eyes, watching as Nolani straddled her second cock of the night, with 13 more to go, each warrior lying in wait with his cock rigid as an impaling spear.

Nolani's breasts shook as she fucked the second warrior's penis. The second warrior reached up, cupping her pierced nipples and thrusting his pelvis upward as her moans sang higher.

"She gives a good fuck show, does she not?" Hakomsa jeered. So saying he called over one of his servants, who held a reed-woven whip which branched into five tongues.

"Great Warchief, what are you doing?" Awika asked fearfully. "Oh Spirit help me, I'm doing what you want! Please don't hurt me."

Hakomsa idly fondled the globes of Awika's sexy ass. "For keeping your eyes shut when I told you to WATCH your sister's fuck show earlier, I think you deserve some punishment." The burly Warchief nodded at his servant, and the whip flew forward, cracking against Awika's sensitive cones as the cried out.

A steady rhythm began to take root - between the squelching sounds of Awika's sex impaling itself on Hakomsa's prick and the lilt of her rising moan each time the reed-woven whip smacked against her alabaster tits.

Their fucking intensified as Nolani finished off her second cock. The girl's three handlers used their collar leads to lift the big-breasted slave off of the spent penis. Awika saw the load of cum dripping from her sister's plundered sex, oozing strands of whitish muck which also became smeared against the insides of Nolani's thighs.

'Oooh Spirit, no!' Awika thought to herself. 'Don't let them kill my sister. Those cruel bastards can't be serious about making her fuck 13 more cocks!' But she watched with horror as her big sister straddled a third cock - this man's manhood thicker than the last two. She saw her sister's tormented eyes squeeze shut as Nolani felt the cock ram up her twat.

Then the big-breasted, voluptuously curved girl rode that cock hard and fast, her nipple rings glinting in the moonlight as the third warrior's cock plowed her depths. The warrior meanwhile spit on his fingers and reached around to insert two of them into Nolani's puckered anus.

Nolani groaned, actually enjoying the double-penetration's onslaught of pleasure. The bronze-skinned hottie actually felt her pussy clench hard around the third warrior's cock in thanks, and the warrior continued to plunge his fingers in and out of her anus.

"You like that, bitch?" the warrior growled. "Good. Now come on my hard dick." Nolani groaned. She WAS...coming hard...her whole body shuddering as the third warrior rammed his fingers as deeply past her anal sphincter as they would go. The ricocheting of his cock in her pussy and his fingers in her ass sent Nolani over the edge.

The big-titted fuck-slave groaned more profoundly, the tips of her purplish nipples hardening as the golden hoops dangling from her tits swayed with a mesmerizing rhythm.

Awika meanwhile bounded up and down Hakomsa's massive cock, watching the sacrificial ritual with fascinated horror. She was repulsed by her big sister's shameless orgasm atop the third warrior's cock, but a tiny voice seemed to remind her, 'What if this is all the pleasure she'll ever get, before they kill her?' Awika wondered if she should feel grateful that her sister would at least know some pleasure before they dragged her to the sacrificial altar.

Hakomsa enjoyed the continuing show, watching as Nolani fucked 11 more cocks. At last the handlers forced the naked slave off of her 14th cock, and streams of the latest male's seed oozed from her now sore and aching snatch. They led her to the final warrior's cock, and though it was slender, the shaft was incredibly long.

"Please great Warchief, have mercy! You can fuck me in my ass every day! I'll suck your cock and swallow your cum every morning for the rest of my life! Don't sacrifice me, please!" Nolani cried at the top of her lungs.

Hakomsa had to admit, despite the distraction of Awika sliding her pussy up and down his shaft, that right now he was tempted to spare the older sister. The big-breasted girl WAS gorgeous, her golden skin smooth as silk, her hips wide and perfect for child-bearing. But how would he explain such an unusual act of mercy to his tribe?

It was forbidden to sacrifice full-fledged tribe members or slave girls born of the tribe. They raided into other tribes' territory because only captives or slaves from another tribe would satisfy Elal's law.

There were other captured slaves in Hakomsa's tribe, but these he had given to warriors as reward for their service. To steal one now and sacrifice it would anger his men. No, Hakomsa thought ruefully, that option wasn't open to him.

"You may withdraw the whip, Celu." The servant lashed Awika's breasts one more time for good measure. The slender girl's mounds were now sore and sensitive without any obvious blemish.

Hakomsa suddenly felt his straining cock stiffen, his testicles hardening as his hands reached out, palming Awika's creamy tits as he pulled her slender body back against his chest and sat upright. She moaned and he grunted, her sweet cunt milking his balls dry as he shot spurt after spurt of seed deep towards her womb. He gently kissed the side of her cheek, his fingers tenderly stroking her clitoris as his cock flopped free, the sticky excess of cum flowing out of her thoroughly fucked pussy.

Awika sighed, her body sagging forward into his hands as they returned to firmly cup her doughy tits. One hand, though, Hakomsa slipped free. 'Let us give this little slut some reward for all her efforts,' he thought.

His fingers gently rubbed and cajoled Awika's sacred nerve bundle, creating new groans from the girl's throat as that teenage pussy began to moisten with need. He stroked her faster, then harder, using a firm thumb and forefinger to gently pinch at all the right times and in all the right places. He simultaneously plunged the fingers of his other hand into her sex, pumping hard and fast into her nasty, cum-tainted orifice until she was bucking forward on his lap to meet those finger-thrusts.

"Watch your sister. See how she fucks her final cock before the Sacrifice," Hakomsa intoned.

Indeed, Nolani rapidly rode that last warrior's cock to a slimy finish. Her hands stroked the warrior's hard pectoral muscles as she begged for mercy, her pussy pumping up and down his shaft as the loud, squelchy sound of their wet sexes mingling filled the air.

Nolani suddenly stiffened, crying out as a second orgasm tore through her pussy. Her head swung forward, her body trembling as her cunt juice splashed onto the warrior's cock, her feminine scent filling the warrior's nostrils as he grabbed the sides of her torso and roared his own release, pumping her insides full of his baby-making jism.

******

Nolani screamed as the three handlers dragged her to the altar. The 'altar' was merely a large, flat boulder which stood out in the lava-covered landscape. Wooden poles had been tied firmly to heavy rocks at each corner. Now Zomaru and his witch doctor acolytes went about preparing their female sacrifice.

First they bound her slender wrists with rope, attaching the ropes to well-anchored bamboo poles. Then they did the same to her ankles. All the while the naked girl thrashed and screamed.

Ignoring her, the senior witch doctor took a long phallus made of bamboo, blessed it, and inserted the artificial cock into Nolani's cunt so deeply that only a finger's joint worth of bamboo stuck out between her pussy lips.

Nolani groaned at the fullness. Zomaru began to chant the ritual incantation, blessing the bamboo cock which was a stand-in for the cock of Elal, their absent god.

Awika watched the proceedings in abject horror, sickly aware of her humming sex as Hakomsa continued to finger her towards climax. Her mahogany hair swept like silk down her back, a thin barrier between her and her cruel master as he finger-fucked her and stroked her sex with appalling fury.

"Not long now, my little fuck-slave. Say goodbye to your sister," Hakomsa whispered.

Awika grunted, her pussy yielding to Hakomsa's appalling touch. Her sweetness flooded his fingers, and he put them to his mouth to lick them clean. Awika's eyes widened as Zomaru finished his intonation and took hold of the sacrificial knife, placing the point above Nolani's heart.

But the blow never came. A murmur rippled through the crowd, disturbing the witch doctor's attention. The warriors turned their heads as a newcomer approached through the throngs of bystanders. He was tall, of broad shoulder, but those same shoulders were hidden underneath a cape made of raven feathers. A golden helm covered his head with an eagle's feather as its plume.

There was a hush as the warrior came forward. He carried a strange two-pointed spear, and a club lined with shark teeth swung attached to the reed belt at his waist. Otherwise he was naked, and his cock hung thick and long between his legs, proving his manhood for all to see.

The blazing torches held by the servants bobbed uncertainty, temporarily disrupting the light. But the bright moon held court this night, its icy light full and pure enough to see by.

"Who here calls himself 'Warchief?' the man demanded, leaping forward past the startled warriors. He mounted the step of the altar, standing brazenly several feet taller above the rest. He looked not unkindly at Nolani, bound beneath him.

A few warriors brandished their fire-hardened spears. Some even approached him, looking for an opening in which to strike. But the canny stranger danced nimbly on the wide altar, and his long spear and height gave him advantage against their treachery.

"I am Peioka, rightful Warchief over all Nuubia. I lived and breathed on this island long before you were even glimmers in your mothers' wombs, and look at my vigor still! I challenge the Warchief of this tribe, and say this to you the people. You are MINE, not his. I will guide you and lead you to conquer your neighbors."

Peioka had lived in seclusion long enough, and his immortal life needed fresh meaning. He could not live forever in his regrets over the damage he'd caused to Alana, his first love now lost. He knew better than to speak of this, though, and thrust the sadness from his mind.

"Where is your cowardly Warchief?" Peioka shouted, and that silenced the nervous laughter from the younger warriors and the catcalls of 'Old Man' hurled at him from the audience.

Hakomsa slowly roused his girth. The burly Warchief was a head shorter than Peioka. Where Peioka was handsome, Hakomsa was snout-faced, not outright ugly, but unpleasant enough so that even his admirers admitted he had a grim look.

Hakomsa shoved Awika aside and took a fire-hardened spear from the hand of a trusted warrior.

"Prepare to die, Old Man. I will gut you like a fish and force you to eat your own innards," Hakomsa promised.