Nuubian Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The burly Warchief entered the inner circle of his fifteen warriors, who now stood all about the altar. He brandished his spear, let out a terrifying war cry, and charged.

Peioka calmly assessed the massive bulk of the angry Warchief attacking him, whipping his spear around in an unexpected sideswipe rather than hurling its pointed end. The bladed head of Peioka's spear caught Hakomsa along the jaw, shredding bone and teeth as the burly leader fell unconscious to the ground.

Peioka calmly hopped down, threw down the spear and drew his club, braining his adversary with three efficient bashes to the skull. Silence. Torches flickered. No male or female made a sound.

Peioka turned to the other warriors, sizing them up, seeing who might be a threat. A wiry, young warrior approached, his eyes gleaming with good humor. He struck the butt of his spear against the lava rock with a resounding rhythm. Showing respect. Acknowledging Peioka's prowess.

Soon the other uncertain warriors, even the veterans, joined in. The deafening beat made the night come alive.

Peioka quietly cut Nolani's bonds and removed the collar. He walked over to the young warrior who'd started the act of accepting him as new Warchief, and looked him in the eye.

"Do you have a name?"

The young warrior nodded, replying with a boyish grin. "I am called Keiho. I am a good warrior, but one day I would become a great man, like you."

"You're off to a good start then, Keiho. I would adopt you as my son. Will you accept?"

The startled warrior said nothing, but gratitude formed slowly on his face. Adoption was a common custom among the tribes. Keiho's father had died in one of the endless skirmishes with neighboring tribes. He had no other family.

"Indeed. I will."

Peioka clapped Keiho firmly on the back. With swagger and bravado, Peioka announced that there would be no sacrifice this night. A murmur ran through the crowd, but they quieted down as Peioka walked among the warriors, shaking hands and assessing their loyalty and mettle with a shrewd eye.

Once he had finished dismissing the warriors, the crowd waited and Peioka stood to address them. Keiho stood beside him, and he whispered into his new protégé's ear.

"What god do your people worship?"

"Elal, god of war and sacrifice."

"War, perhaps," Peioka replied, "but sacrifice no longer." He told the tribe gathered that Elal demanded "fertility" this night and that coupling was demanded, each man with as many women as he pleased.

And so saying, with the new Warchief's swagger carrying the day, Peioka approached Nolani.

"Since I saved your life, little slut, I expect a decent reward." Nolani managed a smile, but her smile faltered as Peioka grabbed her by the neck, forced her to her knees, and ordered her to suck.

Nolani complied, her eyes growing like saucers when she saw the size of his cock. 'Does he mean to fuck me with that?' she wondered. But he had no time for her reflections, thrusting his cock-head insistently at her lips until she opened and let him in.

Nolani pumped her mouth back and forth along the top 6 or 7 inches of his cock. It was too long to easily engulf between her luscious lips. Even as he grunted, Peioka gestured at the naked pale-breasted captive who stood near Hakomsa's empty seat and turned to Keiho.

"Go ahead. Enjoy the young cunt over there. Give her a hard fucking and take her as your slave. This one will be mine."

Keiho brightened, his head bobbing eagerly in thanks. The young warrior was wiry more than muscular, but he was still growing to his full strength, and his body was incredibly virile. Awika had time to utter a few startled gasps before the eager warrior thrust her onto her back and pushed her thighs wide, positioning his cock between her pussy lips.

"What...what are you doing, Sir? Now that the old Warchief is dead, are not my sister and I free?"

"No...and you shall call me Master or Lord Keiho. The new Warchief has taken your sister Nolani to be his slave-woman and now he has given you to me." So saying, Keiho thrust his cock into Awika's sloppy pussy, reveling in the grip of her sheath around his fleshy spear. The creamy-breasted teenager moaned as he tested the depths of her sheath, flinging his body forward with brutal thrusts as his lips hungrily captured hers.

Awika thought to herself, 'This is not a fate I would have chosen, but at least I am alive...and my sister is alive, and this New Warchief seems less cruel than the last.' With that thought in her mind, the girl began to squeeze her cunt muscles around Keiho's prick, her hands clasping his shoulders as she moaned and encouraged him.

"Fuck me, Lord Keiho. Give me your cum."

"Better hope I do," Keiho warned. "If you are not obedient, do not think I will be gentle."

The young man felt he had to properly warn his new slave, and she seemed to take it to heart. The slender slave girl moaned louder, her cunt milking his balls to a fantastic finish as Nolani slurped hard on Peioka's prick in the background, his penis fountaining cum in Nolani's mouth as the startled girl gasped and swallowed most of the immortal man's seed.

Peioka pulled out, satisfied as he saw the excess cum oozing from Nolani's chin. He knelt behind her gorgeous ass, spreading her cheeks before ramming his rapidly regenerating cock between her cunt lips. Nolani's mouth opened for a prolonged and wordless moan as she felt that amazing cock ream her tight pussy.

Peioka had abandoned his isolation. He had taken control of his first tribe, and there would be others.

A new age had begun.

******

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Note:

This is for anyone who's ever wondered what a myth would be like if it were X-rated and shamelessly horny...Comments are welcomed.