Nympho Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Follow the sexual conquests of my nymphomaniac wife.
1.5k words
4.23
113.3k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since Jane and I had our experience with the Hardcore City Swingers.

I booked us into a city hotel for a dirty weekend, as the memories of that night had kept us hot and horny.

We arrived at the hotel on a Saturday morning and booked in. The hotel was very up market and the room we had was massive, with a huge bed, that we were both looking forward to christening that night.

We spent the day exploring the city, hand in hand , like a couple of young lovers.

In the evening we showered and then dressed to have dinner in the hotel dining room. We went to the bar to have a couple of drinks before dinner.

Whilst in the bar we met another couple, James and Liz. We had a few drinks with them and found we got on really well. We decided that we would all have dinner together, so we moved to the dining room as we were all ready to eat.

The food was fantastic and we all had our fair share of wine. Jane and Liz went to the ladies room after we had finished our meals.

Once they had left James asked "What do you think of Liz?"

"She seems very nice." I replied.

"No," said James, "I want to know if you think she is sexy."

"Oh," I replied.

"Well?" he asked again.

"She is beautiful," I admitted "And also has a great body, and those pouting lips fill me with naughty thoughts."

"I am glad you like her," he continued, "I think Jane is sex on legs!"

"She certainly floats my boat." I replied.

"Look Sam, can I be straight with you?" he asked.

"Yes." I said

"Liz has always wanted to have sex with another woman, and have me watch," he says, "And I would love to watch her with Jane."

"That's something I would love to see too," I replied, "But Jane has never shown an interest in women."

"Well, let's ask them when they come back, the worst that can happen is she says no," he suggested.

On their return to the table both Liz and Jane were giggling. We let them sit down then James let them know what we had been discussing. They looked at each other and said they had been talking about the same thing.

We ordered a bottle of champagne and made our way to our room.

Once we were in the room, Liz and Jane told James and I to place the two chairs in the room at the side of the bed.

"We don't want you two interfering," said Jane, "So we are tying you to the chairs."

James and I sat in the chairs and Liz and Jane tied our arms to the arm rests of the chairs with my ties. Once they made sure we could not get free, they climbed onto the bed.

They kneeled facing each other side, in a way James and I could see their profiles.

They were obviously a bit nervous, as they looked at each other neither making a move. After what seemed like minutes but was probably just seconds Liz reached up with her right hand and ran her fingers through Jane's hair. Jane closed her eyes and gently caressed Liz's face with her left hand.

As her eyes opened again both of them leaned forward and started to gently kiss each other. As they kissed more I could see their tongues starting to explore each others mouths. Before long they were passionately kissing each other and breathing a little heavier.

As their lips parted I could see the look of surprise in their eyes, as they realized how much they had enjoyed the experience.

As they looked longingly into each other's eyes, they slowly unbuttoned their blouses. Jane was wearing a sexy, black lace bra, whilst Liz had on a red Basque. They both looked fantastic and from the way they looked at each other I could tell they were enjoying what they saw.

Jane started to kiss and nibble Liz's neck, and whilst doing this, reached round her back and started to undo her Basque. As she undid the last clasp and removed the Basque, Liz let out a sigh of relief as her pendulous breasts were set free. They were magnificent, full, perfectly shaped breasts and I could feel my cock starting to stir in my pants.

Liz in turn removed Jane's bra and looked suitably impressed by her firm, pert perfect breasts. As they were released, I heard James gasp and I knew he was starting to get aroused.

The girls took a while stroking each other's hair and shoulders, taking in each other's beauty. They then started to kiss again and their breasts brushed against each other, hardening their nipples. The sight of this had us guys squirming in our seats.

Obviously turned on, and now almost oblivious to our presence, the girls separated and slowly removed the remainder of their clothing.

They both looked magnificent naked. Toned bodies and long shapely legs and asses that you just wanted to sink your teeth into.

By the bulges in our pants I knew James and I were both enjoying the show.

The girls then came together again and started exploring each other's bodies with their hands and eyes. A look of lust slowly started to appear on their faces. Jane reached for the bottle of champagne, and upon opening it, drizzled some over Liz's body, and started to lick it off. I don't know if it was Jane's tongue or the bursting bubbles or cold liquid, but Liz moaned with pleasure. Jane received the same treatment from Liz and loved it just as much.

Unlike men these two took their time getting to know each others bodies. I was getting impatient waiting for the more explicit stuff to start, but I was enjoying these two beauties writhing together.

Soon enough though Jane lay Liz onto her back and traced down her neck, with her tongue, until she reached her nipple where she started to suck. Jane swapped from nipple to nipple until both were red and erect. They were beautiful large dark nipples, I couldn't take my eyes of them. My cock ached as Jane continued to tongue those gorgeous buds while Liz groaned with pleasure.

Liz then returned the favour, laying Jane onto her back, as she greedily sucked her nipples until they were an angry purple. Jane threw her head back and moaned, loving the feel of Liz's mouth on her flesh. Liz then licked her way down Jane's body, her heavy breasts caressing as she travelled, to her already moist pussy. Then Liz slowly and gently teased with her tongue until Jane was writhing beneath her. Jane was nearing the point of no return when she reached down and lifted Liz's head from her pussy. She then laid Liz on her back and began eating her pussy. Liz was also close to cumming, but was not ready to just yet.

Lifting Jane's head she asked, "How about we cum together?"

"Oh god yes!" replied Jane,

With that Jane turned around, putting her legs on either side of Liz's head, so her pussy was above Liz's mouth. She then put her head between Liz's legs and started to lick her pussy. As she did Liz started to lick Jane's pussy.

It was an incredible sight seeing these two honey's pleasure each other. My cock was almost bursting out my pants, and I could see James was having the same problem.

As the girls licked each other their moans became louder and louder. They were frantically licking each other harder and harder when they both convulsed in orgasm. After the initial shuddering climax they continued to slowly tongue each other sending smaller waves of pleasure through each other's bodies.

Once they parted they lay on their sides facing each other and kissed passionately. They gently caressed each other as they slowly came down from their highs.

As they regained their composure, their attention turned to James and I. They looked at each other and smiled and then got off the bed and came over to us.

They turned our chairs so as James and I were facing each other with our knees touching. Then they untied our legs, undid our pants and removed them. The swelling in our underwear let the girls know we had enjoyed watching them. Jane then slid James's underwear off as Liz removed mine. Our raging erections sprang free demanding attention.

Jane bent over and sucked on James's hard cock as Liz went to work on mine. She really knew what she was doing, and I was hoping to cum in her beautiful mouth, but they both stopped before we could.

They straddled us, Jane sliding her pussy onto James's cock, Liz sliding onto mine, whilst facing each other. They then kissed as they ground themselves onto our cocks. They pinched each others nipples with one hand whilst fingering their clits with the other. As they came again James and I shot our loads deep inside them.

When we had finished cumming the girls untied us and made us clean out their pussy's with our tongues. We then spent the rest of the night, as a foursome, pleasuring each other on the bed.