Nymphocom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devioto
devioto
304 Followers

I reached behind my back to retrieve my two remote controls and I uncontrolled Danielle and Thierry. We all turned to Eric who was still pounding his girlfriend hard in a desperate attempt to get her off by brute force. Julie was bravely taking it in but I guessed that Eric was being too brutal and she could not come. I was thinking of influencing both to put an end to it but Eric gasped and ejaculated in Julie's pussy. Unlike Diane Julie seemed to be relieved that her partner had stopped fucking her.

"Francois seems to be the best lover," Thierry claimed jokingly. "He is the only one who satisfied his girl. I know Danielle and I saw for sure that she had a great orgasm."

Danielle blushed and looked guiltily at her husband. She stood up and went to him to cuddle in his arms.

"You don't feel jealous?" Eric asked Thierry.

"Actually I felt turned on a lot," Thierry replied, puzzled by his own reaction.

"Yeah, me too," Eric agreed. "I can't believe that I liked that!"

"Hey, why don't you let Francois finish Julie?" Thierry said, turning to me, "it looks like Francois has some hidden talent for this."

Eric was reluctant about it since he was not controlled but Julie, even she was not controlled either, was craving to get her own climax. I decided to get help from my "hidden talent". As soon as I activated my two devices, Eric was more relaxed and Julie nearly hurried to mount me. I gave Eric a thumbs up and he laughed. Julie told Diane to have fun with Eric who happily agreed and Thierry started fucking his wife. Again three pair of big tits were bouncing up and down nearly in sync.

I was again amazed by the sight and I also felt very proud that I could keep up with the two hunks with regards to sexual performance. Agreed, I was cheating a bit but nobody was going to find out anytime soon. I reached again for the NYMPHOCOM and pushed the 'O" button. Julie nearly fell to the floor as the orgasm washed over her body. Eric and Thierry stopped their pounding and I could see admiration in their eyes. Danielle was looking jealously but Diane was now angry because she had again been interrupted at the edge of her climax.

"Come here Diane," I ordered, while Julie unmounted me on trembling legs. She looked at me in a disgusted way but she was too excited to refuse the possibility that I could get her off. She removed herself from Eric's dick with a slurping sound and came over to me to sit backwards on my meat. I uncontrolled Julie and controlled Diane to make sure she would get a good ride. I slid my hard cock up her pussy, driving completely up inside her till my hips were pressed tight against her ass. After only a couple of strokes I used my magic button to make her cry out loud as waves of bliss took her body over. Eric and Thierry were watching with their mouths wide open in astonishment.

Diane turned around on my cock to face me, she gave me a big wet kiss.

"I am happy that you are my boyfriend now," she whispered in an amorous way.

Julie again beamed that her plan had worked well and everybody around the table clapped their hands.

"Let me mark my territory then," I joked and stood up while pushing Diane onto her knees. I was near coming so I just wanked two times before exploding into Diane's face. Her head jerked backwards on impact of the first streak but she bravely took the following ones. He face was soon glistering with cum and she had several white stains in her raven black hair. Thierry and Eric nodded approvingly at my load, while Julie and Danielle seemed to look hungry at the sight of all this cum.

Eric was controlled but I was still surprised when he asked his girlfriend to clean Diane's face with her tongue. Danielle did not even look at Thierry and she kneeled near Julie to lick big white gobs from Diane's face.

"Hi hi hi," Diane giggle stupidly,"it tickles! " She used her hand to lift her gigantic right breast to her mouth and lick some cum off it.

"Great!" Eric stuttered while Thierry looked with wide eyes at the sight of the three big-tittied beauties playing together with my cum.

"I am glad that this is OK with you guys," I said laughing, stuffing my now limp dick back into my pants. "It was a pleasure to abuse your wives."

This was more of a last test, to make sure the AJHAB function was working well and indeed, Thierry who was not controlled made a strange face but Eric, who was influenced by my protective device just smiled.

"Anytime Francois, I am glad you gave Julie some pleasure."

Julie looked back at her boyfriend, still not believing that he was not jealous.

"So Eric you don't mind if I borrow Julie from time to time to fuck her like crazy?" I pushed my test even further. Diane gave me a soft punch on my leg to show that I was supposed to be her boyfriend and faithful to her but Eric just agreed.

"Of course Francois, I'll be happy to share. But I expect Julie to tell me all the details of your date when she comes back. OK sweetie?"

Julie blushed and just nodded because she was speechless. Diane looked at her jealously and Danielle was licking her lips, turned on at the thought that her friend was being whored out to me. She glanced at her husband who shook his head.

"No, not you Danielle," Thierry said quite angrily, "We had a little fun tonight but I don't want to make it an habit."

"Even if I lend you Diane?" I proposed, speaking of my wannabee girlfriend as she was a toy.

Thierry hesitated. He was turned on by the idea but without the control of my device he was just too jealous at the idea of having his wife fuck around. He did not want to rule out the possibility though so he replied, "Maybe." Danielle beamed at me and then at him, she was not controlled but she seemed genuinely interested in me unlike Julie and Diane when they were not controlled by the NYMPHOCOM.

"Can you lend me Diane too?" Eric asked hopefully.

"Of course," I replied and Diane gave me another punch.

"Now wait a minute," she exclaimed, "You are my boyfriend for five minutes now and you are already lending me out to your friends?"

She was not really upset as my device was still active on her. However it made her attracted to me and not the other guys. I discretely reached into my back-pocket to switch the NYMPHOCOM and the AJHAB off.

It was really striking how fast the control of my device was releasing its grip on Diane as I asked her to come to my apartment just when everybody was getting dressed again. She smiled awkwardly and replied, "not tonight, I ... have many things to do tomorrow morning, I need to get up early." Julie was disappointed on her friend but thought she could try her newly acquired freedom.

"Darling, do you mind if I go with Francois?" she asked her boyfriend Eric.

"You've got enough for today I'd say," he replied, annoyed. I pretended to be disappointed but on the other hand I now had my proof that my AJHAB device was working great. I now just had to use Sofia Valentine's secret emitter to make its use less cumbersome and integrate several devices into a single remote control.

"But I wanted to try anal sex again," Julie pleaded.

I froze and Julie bit her lip. She had been carried away and just revealed our little secret without thinking.

"What do you mean by 'again'?" Eric asked her coldly. I could see his arm muscles tense and he darted an evil look on his girlfriend and then on me. It dawned to him that he had been betrayed.

"Do you mean you fucked with this guy before?" He was clearly upset now, and started to slowly stand up.

"Come on Eric," Thierry laughed, "she just did it in front of you! What's the matter?"

I awkwardly fumbled for my AJHAB device but of course I let it escape and it fell onto the carpet. I could not stop looking at this muscular hunk who was looking as if he was going to rip me apart. I slowly stood up as well, ready to run for an escape.

"You had anal sex with him?" He hissed, "You never wanted to do that with me!!"

"But darling," Julie pleaded whiningly, "it was just one time and ..." She stopped speaking as she was only making things worse. Thierry, Danielle and Diane were not laughing anymore as well, they seemed to be scared by Eric's contained rage which was just waiting to explode. I was too scared to try anything and I was like a rabbit caught in a car's headlight. Just minutes ago I had been so proud of my protection device and now I was going to die anyway. Eric was now standing like a tower, his face bright red, his fists clenched, looking at Julie and then at me in turns. For a couple of seconds nobody spoke and it was just like the quietness before the storm.

"I want to see this!!!" Eric yelled at Julie, who stumbled backwards and fell onto Diane's lap. Again there was stunned silence. Eric seemed still completely upset but somehow what he just said was not compatible with his attitude.

"What?" Julie blurted, not believing her ears.

"I want to see you getting your ass fucked, do you understand me?" Eric yelled.

"Y... yes ..." Julie said, and Diane helped her to stand up again. Thierry laughed out nervously but stopped when he saw Eric's furious glance.

Julie came to me hesitantly, looking back at Eric if he was going to do something about it, but her boyfriend just sat back down on his chair, crossed his muscular arms and waited, still fuming. Julie pulled up her blue dress she just had put back on around her waist and then opened my fly. I did not dare to move as I was just too scared but my dick however sprung to life anyway, maybe he was feeling that was going to be his last fuck on this earth. Anyway Julie turned around, pushed her panties to the side and lowered her incredible ass towards my meat and Eric shifted in his seat to get a better view. I thought about my AJHAB device lying on the floor, but there was nothing I could do to pick it up and Julie was now starting to wrap her asshole around the tip of my cock. I grew even harder when I noticed that Thierry and the two girls were looking like stunned at the sight Julie and I were offering.

Since I was not sure to survive this experiment I decided that I would at least try to enjoy it. I grabbed Julie's huge breasts and pulled her down on my meat. She was not controlled so she winced in pain but did not dare to complain loudly. She soon started to slowly move up and down on my cock but without the help of the NYMPHOCOM it was definitely not a pleasant experience for her. I gathered the courage to reach into my back-pocket to activate my remaining device on Julie.

Immediately it went better, the pain was transformed into pleasure and she soon wildly rode on my lap with my cock up in her intestines. She forgot about Eric and just concentrated on her pleasure.

"Oh yes Francois," Julie cried, "fuck my ass!! harder! please!!!!"

Eric looked less furious but more interested. He leaned forward to observe how Julie's asshole was taking all my meat in. Julie noticed her boyfriend and smiled.

"Oh Eric ... Do you like ... what you see?" She panted, "I am ... soooo glad .... that you allow me ... to get fucked like that!"

I thought that it was not a good idea to be so provocative with such a dangerous man but Eric just grunted something and leaned back in his chair. He had a bulge in his pants and I could not really understand why because he was definitely not under the control of the AJHAB device anymore. On the other side of the table I could see that Thierry was turned on as well but on the other hand I was not fucking his girlfriend. I wanted to finish all of this and try to escape to a safe place. I pressed the "O" button of the NYMPHOCOM and the awesome black girl on my lap was torn apart by another immensely powerful orgasm. She trashed and rolled her eyes up, and I was fearing that she was going to faint. Her boyfriend had sprung up again and everybody else was again staring with their mouths open.

Julie stumbled into Eric's arms who caught her tenderly.

"You were great Sweety," he whispered, but loud enough for all to hear. Danielle and Diane came closer to her friend to congratulate her as if she just had set up a new world record in some unknown sport competition. I took the opportunity to quickly bend forward to pick up my device which was lying on the floor. The danger had apparently passed and I tried to stuff my still hard dick back into my pants. I was wondering what had happened, as I could not understand Eric's reaction. He was behaving as if he was still under the influence of the AJHAB device. I double checked it but it was off. I looked back at Eric who was now smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up again. I smiled back uneasily and started retreating towards the front door. As they were all hugging each other they did not pay attention to me and I left the Eric and Julie's apartment. I climbed the stairs back to my flat and closed the door behind me, relieved that I made it home safe but still intrigued by what had just happened.

Maybe Eric was having a deeply hidden cuckold fetish which had been revealed by my AJHAB device? It sounded improbable. And what if the effects of my device were permanent? Impossible because they would have been permanent on Thierry as well. While these thoughts were rushing through my brain somebody knocked softly on my door.

I opened and there stood Danielle, the stunning blonde wife with her angel face and her pink top.

"Hi Francois," she said softly while turning bright red in her face. "I came to ... err ... swallow your sperm. You ... umm ...promised and ... and Diane is OK, she just told me that. Since you did not ... come just before with Julie ..."

I was too speechless to answer anything and Danielle hushed past me into my flat with a guilty smile. Danielle was not controlled but she had shown previously that she did not dislike me.

"Yes ... but ..." I stuttered.

"Ah yes... and Thierry wants you to tape it ... you know ... when you come in ... my mouth. He wants to have the video as a souvenir!"

I laughed out loud. Now it all made sense! My AJHAB device was making permanent modifications to the male brain. Eric and Thierry were now behaving as if they were under constant control. This was a major bug but somehow I decided that I would take my time to fix this one. I closed the door and slowly walked to the amazing girl who was standing in front of me expectantly.

devioto
devioto
304 Followers
12