O-A Little Later Ch. 04

Story Info
A slave is put to new uses, while still bleeding a little.
2.8k words
4.47
21.3k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parawa
parawa
59 Followers

O spent a moment settling herself on her knees at my feet. She arranged the skirts of the taffeta dress around her in a circle as if her goal was to create an artistic scene of beauty. Once this was done her hands went behind her back, where the wrists crossed in a way that looked both familiar to her and strangely comfortable.

Her face and the tops of her breasts were flushed and warmth radiated from them. My penis felt wet from her mouth, anus and sex, while the moisture still on her lips made me aware of the fluids that would be leaking slowly from her under the dress, between her wide spread thighs. Her nipples were on display, firmly erect and her breathing was starting to slow to a more normal rate- disappointing, as to watch that beautiful bust move was stirring me again. I reached down and caressed her breasts with my left hand. She inhaled, which pushed her flesh into my palm. She was hungry for my touch and leaned further to increase the contact.

"Continue your story, how did they put you to use?" My voice sounded harsh and broke the spell that the physical indulgence had created. She sat straighter which withdrew her breast from my touch, until only the nipple brushed my hand, moving with her breath.

"It was the Music Room at Samois that was to become my studio. Two girls were due to arrive at Anne-Marie's the next morning and my job was to take their photographs as they were opened and tortured. There was a closet to the left of the dais that was to be where my cameras were to be kept. The light was set up on a stand across the room with its focus on the space between the pillars. Irene sat in that space and I took several photos to test the lighting and angles. She posed mockingly, spreading her stockinged thighs and drawing up her charcoal skirt. My beloved Hassleblad camera was still working, though the shutter mechanism felt stiff and I was concerned that the film was old and had not been stored properly.

"I asked Anne-Marie if some fresh film could be obtained before the girls came. She made me write the specific brand and specification of film on some notepaper. I asked also for some equipment to develop the film. While my chest at Sir Stephen's had the essentials, I would need fresh chemicals as well as rubber gloves and apron to work safely. I dared not ask if I would be working naked- that had always been the rule here, but was I now taking a different role? The miserable housekeeper was clothed.

"Irene adjusted her clothing, took the list and departed. Anne-Marie said to me 'you do not need to know what purpose the photographs will have, your job is just to make the best images you are able to. For the time being you will be invisible to the girls that come to me, you will be silent in the room and only photograph them while they are blindfolded. Your camera has a loud shutter, can that be silenced?'

"I replied that it needed lubrication and would become quieter with use. The special lubricant was in the chest with my other things. She gestured for me to follow her to a small room at the rear of the house that I was to use as a darkroom. It had a large old table and only a small high window, so could easily be adapted to the purpose. At that time I heard my daughter crying in the distance and my breasts began to leak, I bowed my head in shame. The housekeeper knocked and entered with my girl and I gratefully took her to my breast while the two women looked on. I could not read their expressions but could guess the emotions playing on each face.

"When she had suckled from me enough milk to fill her belly and relieve the tension in my breasts, my daughter returned to sleep. The housekeeper took her gently from me and went back through the door. Without speaking, but with a tight expression on her lips, Anne-Marie bade me follow her back to the Music Room. There she took straps which she quickly wrapped around each wrist and hooked on to rings high up on each of the pillars. My arms were stretched wide apart, I was on my toes as she tightened the straps. She silently reached into the closet and took a multi tailed whip which she immediately laid on my back with her full strength. This was to be no subtle whipping to gain my submission, but a brutal punishment for whatever dark feeling had risen within her as she watched me with my daughter.

"I screamed fully and long from the very first lash- the pain was fierce and she worked with a fury from my thighs, over the buttocks and up my back. The pain was an old friend and I was in a way comforted by its return. My status was being made clear again. Anne-Marie stumbled as she stepped around the pillar to my front. Tears ran down her face and she attacked my breasts viciously with the lash. After three slicing blows she wrenched herself away and fell back against the wall, panting and sweaty.

"As I rode the waves of pain that washed through me, two thoughts came to the surface. On one level I feared that the whipping may have damaged my breasts so feeding would be affected. There was also a greater fear that Anne-Marie resented my daughter's place in a slave's attention and would vent her anger on me. The urbane, languid Parisienne had a darker core that I had now seen. I felt blood trail down my back and a colder feeling trickle within me as I remembered my utter powerlessness in this house.

"I hung from the straps for an hour or more, as the watery sun moved across the floor beside me. My shoulders and arms ached from the weight of my body and I could see my wrists turn purple as they lost sensation. I moved as much as I could to ease the tension and could feel the blood on my skin harden as it dried. My calves trembled with the strain of my position, yet I felt strangely content as the intense pain of the whipping eased to a feeling of calm and warmth. I remembered and loved that sensation. I was a slave of the whip rather than the one who used it on me.

"Irene came in with several large bags of shopping, which she placed on the floor near the closet. She walked around me, slowly, as if admiring my submission and the fresh marks. Her hand went between my thighs and found me very wet. I moaned as her fingers entered me roughly. 'Tonight we will remove those sutures, but first let's get you down. We don't want to damage the goods. '

"Irene loosened the straps and I was able to stand normally, while my arms and shoulders hurt more as they were freed and blood returned to them. I rubbed my wrists to ease the marks of the bindings. She returned with a bottle of iodine with which she swabbed the cuts on me. That stung, but did not take away the deeper reward I had gained from the whip. Her hands massaged my shoulders, arms and wrists for a few minutes, then she surprised me by taking my head between her hands and kissing me deeply, probing my mouth fiercely with her tongue. She rubbed her breasts hard as she sat on the edge of the dais and pulled up her skirt.

"'Give me pleasure with your mouth, little whore, repay the attention given to you'. She eased her green silken underwear past her knees and spread her thighs. Her sex was shaven and she wore a ring like that Eric had torn from me, though perhaps thicker and more brutal in its appearance. I gently took it in my mouth and sucked on it, as I had always loved to feel Jacqueline do to mine. This one had no tag attached and I was briefly curious of its meaning. She pushed my head hard on to her sex, so I had no time to wonder, as my face was soaked with her fluids. She moaned and writhed under my lips, tongue and teeth for a very long time before she finally had her release. My jaw was strained by her demands, she seemed to need very intense sensation to finish. I was biting firmly on her sex's lips and small nub before she finally climaxed, gushing into my mouth and across my face and chest. I was glad to be naked, for once.

"Irene took several minutes to recover her senses. 'Anne-Marie did well to rescue you. You are a talented and skilful slave, and we will make much use of you, both in service to us and as a source of money and influence. Now take these goods and prepare your equipment. The van will deliver the rest of the equipment from Sir Stephen's house before supper. You must have the lamps and camera all ready before you sleep tonight. Your work will begin as soon as the girls are delivered.' She took her silk underwear from around her left ankle and wiped my face with the smelly article, then the tops of my breasts and her own groin, before balling them and pushing them in my mouth.

"'While Anne-Marie has trained you well, you have made great progress in this skill on your own. You are clearly one of our sisters, whether you know it or not. You are happy to be used by men as well, yet women are all you will ever love' She caressed and gripped my breasts and bit my nipples long enough that I moaned around the offensive ball in my mouth. She did not suck from me this time. I would never tell her that my love was given to Sir Stephen forever, as I had no choice but to obey Irene or Anne-Marie and anyone else that wanted to use me. To be praised for giving service was warming me, in the same way that the whipping had warmed me inwardly.

"I hurried to look over the contents of the bags. All was in order, as I had asked. To be working at my beloved profession was going to be a pleasure. The pornographic images that I had no doubt were to be my product would be mission. I would be proud to produce a portfolio that would become a classic in those select circles that would see them, a chance to produce art that would show my love of the life that I had taken as my own. That I would have unlimited access to beautiful and superbly submissive models made it much easier. The absence of any modesty meant the images could be utterly explicit.

"I worked long, with a break to be fed in the kitchen by the servile woman. After the food, Anne-Marie brought me a brightly coloured woven cloth, like a very long shawl. She showed me how to tuck and tie it so that my baby could be wrapped and carried on my back, with an easy swing to bring her to my breast. 'That was how the women in Madagascar cared for their child while they worked. It seemed to be convenient, so you can do this until we make a more lasting arrangement.' There was no sign of her dark emotion that had burst forth earlier. My baby suckled for a long time then smiled as she went into a doze.

"The cuts on my breast from the whipping earlier did not seem to affect the flow of my milk. Only one had broken the skin on my right nipple and it had hurt as she sucked, as when Irene had bitten it earlier. The blood had stopped and had not started again. I asked the housekeeper for iodine to disinfect the cut. I carried on working, with the girl on my back. It was good to feel her close to me, with no worry of her crying alone and unheard in the other room.

"As my meal was finishing, the housekeeper gestured me to follow her to the Music Room, where the lights and equipment chest had been delivered. I returned to my labour, loving the feel of the tools of my art. I spent time dismantling the camera and working the shutter until it was quiet and smooth again. I shone the lights on the dais, but pointed another at the white wall to one side where light would wash indirectly on to it. I was forming ideas for images.

"The two of us fell into bed as the moonlight was rising in the skylight. I was asleep in a moment, with no dreams that I knew of. Some time later the housekeeper shook me awake, and made me follow her down the chilly corridors into the front rooms of the property, where she opened Anne-Maries' bedroom door. The two women were in the bed, and Anne-Marie gestured me to come forward, opening the bedclothes for me.

"There were no words or niceties, she just pushed my head down to her belly. Irene's hand was there before me, and probed my mouth as I began my work, then moved up to caress and pinch her lover's nipples. They spoke about me as I worked. It was clear that Irene had told Anne-Marie of my skills that afternoon. The white nylon gown was lifted just far enough for me to work.

"From being icy cold shortly before, I was sweating as if in a sauna after just a few minutes. This was clearly not the first such attention Anne-Marie had received this night, she was slimy with her sexual fluids, which had moistened her thighs and matted her pubic hair. The smell was strong and sexual, yet not unpleasant. She drove me on with her hands, and words, spreading her legs and saying 'Put another finger inside me, push them harder, work them around inside, yes there! There!' As she said this her sex gripped my fingers painfully, despite the slippery walls of her vagina. Her climax was loud and persisted for some time, rising and falling through several peaks.

"I continued to stroke her vulva as she calmed down. She responded again, which was a relief, as to go beyond what was instructed was a gamble for me. Another serious whipping was perhaps too much for me. When Anne-Maries' crisis had come and gone, Irene drew me to her own fully naked body, where she had me lick and suck her breasts before pushing me down to her crotch. There was no fresh odour or slickness there, though I was quickly able to gain that response from her. A question about the real nature of their relationship occurred in my mind as I worked.

"I must have slackened my effort, as Irene slapped my cheek and said 'Do your proper work, whore'. I remembered the way I had won her climax earlier and began to nibble her lips and that crest at their juncture. When my finger worked into her sex she slapped it away- clearly that was not part of lighting her fuse. She then seized the finger and placed it on her anus, which easily yielded to my probe. That produced a greater motion from her pelvis, which stirred memories within me. I licked furiously around her labial ring and her opening, until her hips writhed strongly. She reached her climax soon, then drew the covers over her, away from me. She curled up next to Anne-Marie, who was quiet and breathing evenly. I had been dismissed, as not needed any more, without any need of a word.

"I found my way back to my room, where the baby was beginning to grizzle. She woke at my return, so I fed her, but this time she remained wakeful for several hours. I held her and stroked and jiggled her to calm her. Nothing worked, until as the first pale light of dawn was visible in the skylight, she finally slept. My deep sleep was disrupted again by the nameless housekeeper's hand shaking me. The light was strong in the skylight so I guessed it was after nine. The coming day would be enough of a challenge on short sleep, without missing breakfast as well. The girl slept deeply in the bed. I rose, washed quickly and went downstairs."


Your appreciation is keeping this going- there are many more ideas yet to come, if ratings stay high!

parawa
parawa
59 Followers