All Comments on ''O' Hunters'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Hot

What a great story, it created a very sexy and sensual mood and then the action especially with 2 women was great !! Got me so hard. Please keep writing and maybe in the next Chapter, they can add something new to experiment with among the 3 of them. Thank you.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
A bit confusing.

Trying to discribe what three people are doing at the same time gets a little confusing,

I liked it because you kept each person in the text. They certainly were "O" hunting, & found them in plenty.

Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Favourite category

Threesome is always my favourite. Top it up with a creampie and it will be the best.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

4* I enjoyed the story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful

So nice of your girlfriend Kris to share you with Amy and to help show Amy how to unwind after working late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GOOD, BUT

Good description of 3 people not only accepting but also eager for sex. Kris' willingness to share and without jealousy or feeling threatened is what makes this threesome work. A generous lady.

Generous use of dialog where appropriate as opposed to just telling the story with narration and no/little dialog.

What is missing to make this a first class story is an emotional connection, where the relationship is built by activities other than sex and by discussion of sex and feelings.

Still, a good description of loving, respectful sex and each wanting to help the other, and without resorting to crude language.

Paul in Oklahoma

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Gotta love a wife who shares your talents with her girlfriend

Great story. Well thought out and written. Good characters and plenty of hot sex! Thank you for sharing your vision and talents

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...