Obsession: A Love Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to walk away and I cried out to him pleading in muffled moans. He turned to me and smirked as he flipped the switch to the machine. It slowly pistoned to a hault and he pushed my swing far enough back to remove the large dick from my now gaping ass.

"Impressive. I didn't think you'd last as long as you did Natalia. You're ass is spread so wide I can see deep inside of you."

I didn't care about the humiliation he dealt. All I cared was that he was freeing me. Or so I thought....

He moved the machine back into the corner and pulled a stool up to sit between my legs. I heard the snap of latex gloves and knew the worst was yet to come. I felt a sense of deja vu as Christian inserted 2 then 3 then 5 of his large digits into my abused asshole. "You're so lose Natalia, I bet I could fit my whole hand in here?" I knew there was no point in screaming, that it would only encourage him. He removed the huge dick from my stretched cunt and a rush of juices flowed from my pussy making a puddle on the cold basement floor. I didn't care anymore. I was his for the taking and he knew it. He proceeded to insert his latex hand into my gaping rectum , stretching me wide open. He pushed a vibrator to my clit with his free hand and began pumping his fist in and out of my ass. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of feeling me cum but I couldn't resist. The pressure of his fist inside my tight hole was too much to bare. The pressure was building up until my anal canal convulsed and clenched down on his hand sending me into another full body orgasm. He pumped me harder as I rode the waves of pleasure coursing through me.

Christian released me from the swing and removed the ball gag from my sore mouth. "Go clean yourself up." He demanded and I obeyed.

*Christian *

I walked to the beach to find Amelie sitting in the sun looking out over the ocean. I knew she was home sick and it made my heart ache to see her this way. I walked up behind her and sat on the beach, positioning her between my legs as I folder my arms around her to brace the ocean wind. She lay back on my chest and snuggled up to my embrace. I kissed her head and was intoxicated again by her strawberry shampoo. I held her closer to me and she sighed. "Christian... will we ever return home?"

"What do you mean love? This is our home now. Why would you ever want to return to the old world? Don't you like it here? Haven't I given you everything you could ever want?"

Her silence told me she was considering the question. "I just miss it. I miss riding my bike through town and seeing all the people."

"In time Amelie, you'll forget about your old life and realize how fortunate you are. Not everyone gets a second chance like this. You'll see, when we have a family of our own, you'll never want to leave."

I untied the pink ribbon in her hair and released it into the wind. Her curls fell soft around her face and I ran my fingers through them. I imagined how great it would be to one day soon have beautiful curly haired children running through the mansion. Traditionally I'd prefer to have married Amelie before breeding with her but I had waited 8 long months to bring her here and marriage could wait. If her father would have been around I would have asked him for his daughter's hand. I may not have been the traditional suitor but I knew what I wanted and I wanted Amelie. I never had a perfect family. My mother was not the nurturing type, she was nothing like Amelie. I knew that once Amelie bore my child it'd be the beginning of a new life for us. I'd leave all the pain of my past behind and create the piece of Utopia I had always dreamed of.

To be continued.....

12