Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Obsessed with neighbor's cock.
2.1k words
4.25
121.9k
68
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers

I spent all morning striving to soothe my guilt by fixing Rob's favorite dish, Lasagna. I got it all ready to go except for putting it in the oven, and then went to get pretty for my returning husband. As I dashed on perfume and slipped into a short skirt and heels, I tried putting the past few days out of my mind. Somehow, I had to get over my obsession with . . . well, okay . . . why sugar-coat it? My neighbor's cock. I'd accidently seen our neighbor Harvey through his bathroom window one day while he was showering. I was trimming the hedges between our houses when I glanced up and was instantly mesmerized by the length and thickness of his huge penis. It was like nothing I'd ever seen, or even imagined before. I should have simply turned and walked away, but I didn't.

In fact, after fantasizing about it for a few days, I went back and did that again. Long story, short? I either subconsciously or on purpose, put myself into a position where Harvey ended up fucking my eyeballs out. Except for the fumbling around I did in the back seat of an old Chevy during high school, he was the only the second man I'd ever had sex with. After he did it that first time I told myself it would never happen again. Saying it was one thing – doing it was impossible. I couldn't get the taste and feel of that thing out of my mouth, or forget the feeling as it'd forced the opening of my much smaller vagina apart so he could ravage it. And ravage it he did, stopping just short of driving me mad. A steady diet of six inches for years, and then you unexpectedly get a taste of twelve thick inches? I absolutely craved it. I'm unable to explain the intense orgasms I got from it, but it's plain I'm obsessed with something I shouldn't have. Only a few days later, I had found myself knocking on his patio door, back for seconds.

As I was leaving his house right after our second tryst, he demanded I leave my patio bedroom door unlocked for him later. I hadn't wanted to. I really didn't. I wanted to just break it off right there, go back to being a faithful wife to my hard-working husband and never see Harvey again. But that didn't happen. Last night in the bed I share with my husband, was the third time we got together. I'd pretended sleep but he'd been insistent, simply shaking his meaty cock at me through the glass door, and like a bitch in heat I'd scampered over to let him in. The result was I could barely walk this morning and I wondered how I could even fake sex with my husband tonight.

Rob's plane was supposed to come it around 6:45 PM, but it was delayed for almost two hours. Then, they'd lost one of his bags so we had to wait around for them to find it. Rob was starved, so when he suggested we just get a room in the city instead of making the two hour drive home, I jumped at it. The last thing I wanted was to see anything that reminded me of Harvey – or my infidelity. The dinner was great, and we watched TV for a while before Rob wanted to make out. At first, my vagina was bone dry, much as I tried to respond to his manipulations. Then I simply gave in to what I'd been crowding out of my mind all day – the image of Harvey's cock approaching my watering mouth. Suddenly, I was gushing, being the aggressor, taking Rob's dick inside my mouth and sucking him dry. Later, I could tell Rob was pleased.

"My goodness," he'd said with a wide grin. "You must've missed me."

Hating myself, I snuggled closer and whispered, "I always miss you." I swore that would be true from now on. He went to sleep with a smile on his face, and I tossed and turned most of the night.

We went home the following morning and relaxed around the house as Rob completed a few chores he'd been putting off. He was pleased when he saw the Lasagna I was getting ready to put in the oven. While tossing the salad I looked up unexpectedly and saw something that made my heart jump right into my throat - Rob and Harvey talking across our property lines. A sudden coldness swept through me, my hands turning to stone. After a moment I saw Rob laugh at something Harvey had said, and relaxed a bit. Rob started back toward the door and I saw him toss a parting remark over his shoulder, Harvey agreeing with it.

"I was talking with the neighbor. He seems like a nice fellow."

"I suppose," I said quietly.

"I invited him to have Lasagna with us tonight. Hope that's alright."

I felt like someone had just driven a knife through my heart. My head down, I didn't turn around so he couldn't see my burning face. "Oh, Darling, I was hoping it'd just be the two of us tonight." My heart was running away as I struggled to regain control. One thing I knew. I did not want to be around the same table with the only two men I'd ever fucked!

"Oh, come on. It's our civic duty, Honey. The old guy probably hasn't had a decent meal in months."

It seemed settled, so I vowed to make the best of the situation. Harvey showed up right on time with a bottle of red wine. I found that Harvey could be very charming and after only a few awkward moments, we were all comfortable with each other. We listened to his entertaining stories about traveling the world when he was in the military. He'd since owned his own business, selling it five years earlier for a staggering profit, and retiring. Now, he primarily golfed and attended sports events. He never so much as flirted once, during the evening.

Rob took a sip of the wine Harvey had brought, and said, "This is really good!"

"After dinner walk back with me and I'll give you a bottle of it. I belong to a wine club and I can't drink all the stuff they send fast enough."

Rob accepted his offer and we spent another hour of Rob telling Harvey about his work. When we all stood, a signal that dinner was over, Rob said, "Walk back with Harvey and get that bottle of wine before he reneges on his offer. I'm beat, and ready for bed. I'll be back on the road day-after-tomorrow."

I followed Harvey with my head down as he entered his house. He went straight to the wine cabinet, retrieved a bottle and held it out. "Did you and Rob have sex last night?" he suddenly asked.

Taken aback, I stammered a bit, then said, "Why . . . that's really none of your business, Harvey. What a thing to say."

"Well, you said he was a once or twice a week kind of guy, so . . . "

"Just give me the wine, Harvey. I have to go."

As I took the wine, he said, "I'll be out under your gazebo tonight at 10:30. My dick is hard as a rock."

"No!"

Who did this guy think he was that I'd just sneak out and fuck him anytime he said to? "This is not going to happen again, Harvey. I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to Rob. Don't start being a jerk."

"Don't worry. It'll only happen if you want it to."

As I turned and walked away I heard him say, "10:30. The gazebo."

Although it was only a little past 9:00, Rob was already in bed. It was early for me to retire but I brushed up, pulled on my teddy, and crawled in beside him. Glancing at the clock I saw it was 9:36 AM. I groaned quietly, reaching out and touching Roy's limp penis, feeling it stir. He made a sleepy sound, then turned over with his back to me and continued snoring softly. Harvey's words were still ringing inside my head. I placed a hand between my legs and confirmed that I was sopping wet. The clock read 10:05 AM.

I – am – not – going!

I closed my eyes, willing myself to sleep but fifteen minutes later I was still wide awake. Shit! I got up and walked to the glass patio door. I couldn't see the gazebo from there due to the corner of the house. Was Harvey there? Fuck him. He could wait forever, as far as I was concerned. Without making a conscious decision to do so, at 10: 30 exactly I silently slid the door open and let myself out.

The grass felt damp on my bare feet, a cool breeze stirring the teddy, gently caressing my body. The teddy was all I wore. It was as if I'd planned this. I saw Harvey's huge shadow in the darkness sitting on the swing. When I got closer I could see he was nude, his cock looking like a large goose neck. I stopped, motionless, staring, wanting to run, my heart pounding so hard I felt it. Instead, I walked over, dropped to my knees and took the large meaty head inside my mouth. Most men will never know the feeling of having a warm dick in their mouths; comforting is the only word I know that comes closest to describing it. Or maybe, contentment.

I was almost purring as I slowly swallowed most of the thickness, feeling it stiffening in my throat. He grunted, flooding my mouth with pre-cum. He must have been waiting for quite some time. "I knew you couldn't stay away," he said.

I wanted to say "fuck you," but my mouth was full – and getting fuller as his cock quickly swelled with blood. I moaned softly. It was so good. I licked it all over, made love to it, wanting to rub it all over my body. I knew then that I simply couldn't let this go, just walk away and never have it again. I needed it like I needed to breathe. I'd worry about it later. I trailed down and sucked a nut into my mouth.

"Climb up here. I want to get into that warm pussy. Been thinking 'bout it all day."

Whimpering softly and hating myself for the way I was responding, I scurried up and straddled his legs, my open vagina positioned right over his straining cock. I watched it jerk once and then again - and then I just dropped down taking all the pain and pleasure of it forcing its thickness inside my small opening. I was in Heaven. It hurt. It really hurt. But I wanted it to. I wanted to feel its bigness, let it rupture my cervix, stab me to death for the cheating whore I was. And, I wanted to cum. To feel him cum. Wallow in the nastiness of the act. I'd eat the spent cum from his around his dick, lick his asshole and let him use me like a slut, if that's what he wanted. Just let me cum now. After all, a slut was what I was. At that moment, I would've done anything in the world for this man.

My hands braced against his hairy chest I pushed myself up, feeling his knotted cock near my opening, dropping again as he lunged upward, hurting me, bruising my internal organs. I didn't care. I was close to my climax now and that was the only thing I was focused on. His grunting told me he was too. We came almost together, groaning into each other's open mouths, clutching shoulders and ass, straining to get more of everything it offered, the intensity of our orgasms stealing our minds for a moment. His cock swelled, throbbing as it spewed volley after volley of thick cream deep inside my womb - warm, soothing, filling me to capacity with its volume. Spent, I clung to his neck as he licked my open mouth, feeling his cock throbbing inside me, gripping it with my sloppy vagina, not ever wanting to let it go. Cum had made its way from around the tight fit of his thick cock, running into the crack of my butt. I loved the feel of it, suddenly wanting to slurp it up, but I was too tired.

I think I went to sleep for a while. I woke up as Harvey shook my shoulder. "Come of baby. Go get in bed with your husband. No more quickies. He leaves day after tomorrow and we then can fuck all day."

Groaning tiredly, I climbed off his lap feeling a gush of fluid from between my legs. I'd need to clean up before crawling back into bed.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,153 Followers